• Published 8th Mar 2021
  • 5,959 Views, 154 Comments

I'm What?! - DanishDash



It was going to be a normal awesome day for our dear Rainbow Dash. Though except she gets some news that turns her entire world upside down. She's pregnant.. And if we look at how-wait what?? O_O

  • ...
13
 154
 5,959

Chapter 6

"So that's pretty much it.." Rainbow finished off, then looked at her friends, who, somehow looked disappointed. "What?"

"Well, then what happened?"

Rainbow raised an eyebrow. "Are you serious, Twilight? We had sex, what else would we have been doing in my bedroom?"

Pinkie raised her hoof. "Oh, oh, oh! Maybe a pillow fight!?"

"Yes, well, we didn't have a pillow fight." Rainbow said with strained patience, blushing. "We had fun in other ways.." Silence filled the room, and Rainbow looked over her friends, who all looked embarrassed somehow, well, except for Pinkie Pie who just smiled and waved at her as her eyes passed her. "What now?"

Rarity fumbled with her hooves, trying to find the right words. "Well, darling, was it, you know, good?"

Rainbow face hoofed before looking at her. "What?"

"You know, dear, it's just, I don't think any of us have tried to.." Rarity trailed off, looking away as she had a hard time holding eye contact.

"You can't be serious." Said Rainbow, staring at her friends with a flat expression. "I tell you everything, and that's your reaction?"

"Oh come on! We're your friends, so you have to tell us! That's the rule!" To everyone's surprise, that didn't come from Rarity, but from Twilight, who after a second or two realized she had just been yelling. "Oh, sorry.. I'm just curious."

Rainbow groaned. "Twilight, what do you expect? That I write some sort of report on it?" The question was a sarcastic one, but when Twilight didn't reply and just kept looking at her expectantly, Rainbow exclaimed a firm. "No!"

"Uhm, not to intrude.." Fluttershy then said. "But, what are you going to do now? Are you going to tell him?"

"I, well.." Rainbow sighed and leaned back on the couch. "Well, it's not like he will go away if I tell him.." She let out a little snort, then chuckled. "If I know him right he will do exactly as Applejack would want, marry me on the spot. He's like that, always wanted to be the hero."

"Then doesn't that settle it?" Asked Applejack, first looking at Rainbow, then at her friends for support. "If he is an honrorable stallion, then he'll take responsibility."

Rainbow sighed. "You don't get it, I don't want him to marry me because he feels he has to. I want him to marry me because he wants to."

There was silence for a few seconds, then Pinkie leaned forward and asked calmly. "What do you want, Rainbow Dash?"

She felt like letting out a groan again, but she refrained from doing so. Instead her mind raced to come up with an answer. Doodle was not the type to just drop everything, she knew he would be there, but would it be because he had to? Or because he wanted to?

No matter the case, she should tell him. Doodle had not intended this, he was a good guy, and she could easily imagine him as a father. He deserved to know the truth, but then it came to telling him, and Rainbow didn't like to think about it. What could she say? 'Hey Doodle, remember that night we spent in my bed? Yeah, turns out I'm preggers, and you're my foal's daddy!' This really didn't appeal to her at all, she would need to come up with something better.

As if sensing her distress, her friends moved closer, and before she knew it, she was gently pulled into a group hug. At first she wanted to protest, but soon enough, she let it happen, enjoying the calm of it all.

"Thanks, girls." Rainbow said when they moved away again. "I just don't know how to do this.."

"That's okay!" Pinkie Pie giggled. "It's not like there are easy answers to everything."

"Don't mention it, darling. Though, the question remains, what do you want to do?" Rarity added, followed by Twilight.

"You don't need to go through this alone. We're here for you, all of us."

Looking at her five friends, Rainbow smiled. "I think.. I think I want to tell Doodle."

Her friends smiled, all of them moving in for another hug. This time, Rainbow didn't even think about protesting it, she was lucky to have friends like this, and she just hoped her own foal would get so lucky one day.

Pinkie giggled. "Yay, friendship!"

Author's Note:

I know this chapter is REALLY short, but I'm working on the ending, and there was a lot of interruptions yesterday, so I was a little pressed on time. Even so, there isn't much to tell in this chapter, it is just setting up what many have started to talk about.

Meeting Doodle.

Thank you all for the support through this mini story. I had no idea people would like it so much when I wrote it, so thank you all. :heart: