• ...
3
 2
 352

#TheConfession

The trio of Apple Bloom, Big Mac, and a visibly nervous Vignette sat on the couch, the worried woman sandwiched between them.

"Are you ready for this?" Apple Bloom asked.

Vignette proved she had learned something from Applejack: "Not at all."

"It'll be fine." Big Mac said, petting Vignette's head.

Vignette and Big Mac walked upstairs, and entered Applejack's bedroom, where the cowgirl was reading a book.

"Applejack," Big Mac started. "We got somethin' t'-"

"BLEEGH!"

[


]

Vignette cleaned her mouth with a napkin while Big Mac and Apple Bloom sat next to her, rubbing their foreheads.

"I think that went well!" Vignette said cheerfully.

"You threw up and we cleaned it before leaving," Big Mac pointed out.

Vignette waved her hand. "Eh, that's all in the past."

"That was five minutes ago!" Apple Bloom snapped.

"That's a matter of opinion-"

"No, it isn't! Try again!"

Big Mac and Vignette promptly returned to Applejack's room, with the guy entering first.

"Applejack," Big Mac started once more. "We got something to tell you."

Vignette walked in, and then...

*THUD!*


"I tripped, didn't I?" asked an upset Vignette.

"Yeah, you did," Apple Bloom sighed. "Look, how about you take the lead?"

Vignette grimaced as she and Big Mac entered the bedroom a third time.

Vignette spoke... or at least tried to. All that came out of her mouth was gibberish.

After taking a deep breath, she tried again:

"The thing is, Applejack, Big Mac and I-"

And then she took out her phone.

"You know what? I'll just teleport her-"

"Vignette, don't!"

Big Mac and Vignette began wrestling for the phone, equally even while Applejack watched with confusion.


"Mom, Dad! I'm from Equestria!" Vignette proclaimed proudly.

"Wrong!" Big Mac exclaimed, before growing perturbed. "I hope."

And then they kept fighting over the phone, with Vignette making a very convincing argument:

"If she's not here, we can make out!"

"Vignette, stop it!"

"IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SO HARD!"


This time, Apple Bloom stood where Vignette used to be. "When two people love each other very much-"

"Where's Vignette?!" Applejack exclaimed.


"Ich liebe es, deinen Bruder wie ein Pferd zu reiten." said Vignette in a mysterious language.

Big Mac sighed. "Try again."


"Applejack-"

Suddenly, another Applejack appeared out of nowhere.

"I'm from the future!" the other Applejack pointed at her counterpart. "Tell me you're together!"

"We're together!" Vignette stated... to Future Applejack.

"You can't even get that right!"


Vignette pulled several poses while pointing at a frustrated Big Mac, culminating in yet another fight for her teleporting phone.


"... I'm really bad at this, aren't I?" Vignette asked.

"Yeah, let's just face it," Apple Bloom frowned. "Applejack's never gonna learn you and Big Mac are an item."

"Oh, that's what we're doing!"

Vignette grabbed Big Mac's hand and bolted upstairs, barging into Applejack's bedroom for the final time as she proclaimed:

"Applejack, I know this might come off as a shock, but I'm dating your brother!"

Applejack paused. "You do know you just told me that, right?"

And then Vignette teleported her with her phone.

"Whoops!"

Author's Note:

Fun fact: the original idea for this chapter was for Flash to reveal to Vignette he was dating Sour Sweet, who's her sister on this version.

But as we all know, VigMac is better XD.