• Published 24th Feb 2021
  • 3,867 Views, 38 Comments

A Normal Day - Ravenor

  • ...
16
 38
 3,867
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

> Good thing ‘bloom is out with the Crusaders tonight. She has school tomorrow, don’t want to keep her up

Implying the crusaders won't be keeping HER up all night anyway

“Any stallions in mind?”
“Your brother, actually,” Twilight said with a smile, cuddling closer to the strong earth pony, “I’d rather like the idea of him giving me a foal or three when it’s time.”

To be fair, I'm pretty sure most mares of Ponyville do so.

“I know, but we’ll figure something out,” Twilight said and ran her hoof down to brush along Applejacks wet pussy, “I have some magic ideas that might work or even be fun. I need to do some more research though.”

Maybe something involving portals can do the job.

Twilight giggled and scooted off her, reattaching it to the harness, “You want to fuck me with my own regalia?” she teased.
Applejack grinned and nodded, “Right now, more than anything.”

Cadance: "That is the only correct answer in for this situation."

Twilight mphed and moaned, swallowing around his shaft as she tightened around the toy pistoning in her.
This has turned into a pretty nice day.

Yup, it was.
Thanks for sharing this story, Ravenor!

Hadn't realized there was a sequel until the very end. Whoops.

In any case, lovely, perfectly normal slice of life. Though i do have to wonder what Sunset Shimmer will think next time she gets homesick.

Dann, had a lot of fun with the story until discord showed up, I'm out

This need another sequel!

Pausing, Twilight paused

Yeah buddy! That’s the kind of hardcore pausing action I like to see in a clopfic!

Seriously, though, proofreading aside, this is an enjoyable clopfic set in a truly magnificent world. I only wish you could slow down and spend more time in each individual scene. It’s just barely enough right now.

Would also love a bit more background detail. Like, what does Twilight see as she walks through town? Mayor Mare performing her duties? Derpy accidentally crashing into a stallion, resulting in apology sex? The Ponyville town square communal orgy pit? Lyra sitting on Bon Bon’s face instead of a bench? Vinyl and Octavia giving an impromptu skin flute concert? Just a few brief mentions of stuff like that in passing would add a lot of richness and depth to this casual sex world.

Login or register to comment