• Published 25th Feb 2021
  • 1,548 Views, 14 Comments

A Self Insert Tale - Eevee932

  • ...
1
 14
 1,548

Meeting Familiar Faces

The two of us walked into the kitchen after we exited the library. I never really got to see this room before since I don’t remember seeing it in the show, so it’s pretty cool to see a portion of the castle for the first time.

“So, what do you want? I have a bunch of things that I can get you. I have some fruit or I could get you some hayfries.” Twilight says as she looks around the kitchen.

“Uhh, I’ll just have a apple. I’m not really that hungry.” I say as I attempt to sit down on a chair. I fall a few times before I soon figure out how to sit down.

“Alright. I guess that you're still getting used to being in that body instead of being in your normal body. Hopefully, you can get used to that body since I don’t know how long you might be here for.” She says as she grabs an apple and gives it to me. “I still have to figure out who or what brought you here and how I can get you back to your home.”

As I start to bite into the apple, Spike walks through the door.

“Hey, Twilight? Do you remember how you had plans to meet up with the others?” He asked

“Yes…? Why do you ask?”

“Well… That was planned for today and the others are here now.”

“Today?! Oh, this is not good.. Ok, Waves just stay here while I go see them. I don’t want to let more people know that you’re here. If anypony sees you, just tell them that you’re a friend of mine and that you’re just visiting me today.” Twilight says before both she and Spike leave the room.

This should hopefully be pretty easy but I’m not really sure. I sat in the kitchen for what felt to be a good while, until I heard the door open. I turned around to see a pink pony set a pack of cupcakes on a nearby counter. I recognized the pony based on her cheerful exterior and her large poofy mane to be Pinkie Pie. I originally hoped that whoever came into here that they wouldn't notice me, but knowing Pinkie Pie that was impossible.

Pinkie noticed me right after she placed the cupcakes on the counter. Pinkie gasped loudly before she ran up to me with a huge grin on her face.

“Oh my goodness! I didn’t expect to meet a new friend today! I didn’t expect it cause you see, I was supposed to see Twilight with all of my other friends and I also brought some cupcakes because I thought that everypony would enjoy them and so I went into here to put them up for later and once I was done doing that I turned around and I saw you sitting there and then I gasped cause I didn’t think that somepony else would be here and now here we are!” Pinkie said, all excited and after that she gasped again.

I didn’t think Pinkie would be this chatty but here we are.

“Oh! I never told you my name! My name’s Pinkie Pie! What’s yours?”

“My name’s Ocean Waves. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Wait! I want you to meet the others!”

Before I could say or do anything, Pinkie dragged me out of the kitchen and into the main room where everyone is sitting.

“Everypony, I’d like you to meet Ocean Waves! I met her in the kitchen.” Pinkie announced to the others

Everyone looked surprised, except Twilight who looked embarrassed.

“Oh my! I didn’t know that somepony else was in here besides Twilight, Spike, and Starlight! Do you know her Twilight?” Rarity asked

“I do know her. She’s just staying here for awhile before she goes back home.” Twilight said

Applejack walked over to me and shook my hoof before saying “Well, Howdy Miss Waves! My name’s Applejack and it’s nice to meet you!”

“Well, it’s nice to meet you and it’s nice to meet all of you.” I say

“I have to ask, where is she from Twilight? She couldn't have lived in Ponyville. Maybe, she came from Canterlot.” Rarity asked

“Maybe she came from Las Pegasus.” Rainbow Dash said

“What if she’s from Manehattan?” Fluttershy asked

“Ooh! Ohh! Let me guess.. You’re from another world that’s almost like the world that Twilight visited and you just randomly woke up here a few hours ago and now Twilight is letting you stay here while she tries to figure out how you got here and how to get you back home!’ Pinkie said before a huge smile covers her face

Both me and Twilight were shocked as Pinkie got almost every detail right. I knew this might happen as she has guessed things before like in the Equestria Girls movie.

“Uh, Pinkie? I don’t think you're even close. In fact, I think that that's impossible.” Rarity said to Pinkie

“I know it sounds weird and all but, Pinkie’s actually right. How did you know all of that?” Twilight explains to Rarity
“It was just a hunch!” Pinkie said

Of course it was just a hunch.

“Wait, she’s really from another world? That’s so cool!” Dash says

“Wait! I almost forgot that Waves here needs a Welcome to Ponyville party!” Pinkie exclames

“I know that you want to throw a party Pinkie, but I don’t want a lot of ponies to know about her right now. Maybe, just keep the party just to us for now.” Twilight tells Pinkie

“Ooh! A super duper secret party! I’ll go get a cake ready right now!” Pinkie says before hopping towards the kitchen to make a cake.

I never expected this to happen, but I’m glad it did as I got to meet the rest of the mane six. I’m kinda glad that when Pinkie was guessing where I came from, she never mentioned the whole tv show thing or else that would have ended pretty awkward. Maybe, she doesn’t know about the tv show thing but I’m not too sure about that.

Author's Note:

I can't believe that I've managed to make three chapters for a story so quickly but here I am.

Just like my other stories any critique or tips will be great!