• Published 3rd Mar 2021
  • 2,412 Views, 20 Comments

My little modern warfare : violence is magic - The Deadlyfanwriter



Price, Soap and Ghost are brought into a my little pony unexpectedly.

  • ...
5
 20
 2,412

Red memories of Rose

Author's Note:

well here you guys go, Chapter has been remade. You'll notice a lot has changed. I hope you like it. Don't ask why it took so long. Enjoy reading it.

Well Price and Soap are gone. Lloyd forces Ghost to learn more about friendship. Although something odd happens that completely changes plans. Rainbow dash but also even Ghost learn something they never knew about Lloyd.

"After the trip Lloyd ,i wanna have a conversation with you alone" Price said.

"Alright" Lloyd replies back. Price and Soap jump in the car and drive away.

"So, what do you think he wants to talk to you about?" Ghost asked

"Hell if I know, Probably mad I almost killed myself twice" Lloyd theorized. Ghost then trots back to their HQ. "Hey, where are you going?"

"I'm going to look at the radar, like he asked us. Because we need to stay alert" Ghost reminded him. Lloyd looked at him awkwardly

"Ya about that" Lloyd said awkwardly. Ghosts looked at him suspiciously.

"What did you do now?" Ghost asked

"I may or may have not asked the mane 6 to help us learn more about friendship" Lloyd answered. Ghost then facepalms

"Why in the ever loving fu-"

"No swearing Ghost" Spike said as he puts his hand on Ghost's mouth. Lloyd looks at Spike suprised. How the hell is this kid back.

"Spike?" Lloyd said as he was very surprised. Ghost then slaps Spike's hand off of his mouth. He then grabs Spike by the neck and lifts him up.

"Don't you ever touch me like that again or I'll put a bullet through your little head"Ghost threatened. Spike shakes his head at him in disappointment.

"You're already breaking one of the rules of friendship. Never threaten your friend for such a small thing"Spike said

"I'm not following such a stupid friendship rule. And where the hell have you been?" Ghost asked.

"Ya I would like to know too" Lloyd said.

"Well I kinda walked off after the Price incident and I cried for a bit. Because I felt like I almost killed him. But then I heard there was a giant battle going on so I stayed hidden" Spike explained.

"So that's where you've been? Sorry about that then mate. I forgot you saved Price's life. I should've thanked you instead" Ghost said as he puts Spike down.

"It's ok. That's what friends are for right?" Spike said

"Ya, thanks Spike, for saving our Captain's life. By the way where is Twilight and her friends? We've only seen Rainbow dash this morning?" Lloyd asked.

"I don't know? Usually she wakes me up because I sleep for too long. But she wasn't there to do that this time. Probably doing something really important" Spike theorized.

"Ya probably setting up some stupid friendship lesson, Well at least things couldn't get any worse-" Ghost is interrupted by a portal which appears out of nowhere . They suddenly see what the portal looks like. It makes a giant sound as a helicopter emerges from it.



"What the fuck!?" Ghost screamed as the portal pushes them all away in a minor shockwave. The portal then closes. Leaving the helicopter . But this time a soldier falls out of the seat still alive.

"What the... hell?" The US soldier questions as he looks at himself but then looks at Ghost and Lloyd. He then looks back at his hooves confused. "Where the fu... what the hell am I?" The soldier questioned

Spike gets up from the shock wave. Still a bit dizzy.

"That was nuts!" Spike says. Lloyd and Ghost look at the soldier. They quickly run to him to help him out.

"Don't worry soldier we're gonna help you" Lloyd reassures. The soldier then looks at them. He starts to crawl away scared.

"What the... what the hell are you?" The soldier asked.

"Don't worry we're in the exact same situation as you. Let us help you" Lloyd said

"Look mate, I know everything looks confusing right now. Promise you'll wrap your head around it later"Ghost explained. Ghost and Lloyd lift up the soldier . They then see his patch and can already tell he is part of the Air Force.

"Explain your identity soldier" Lloyd demanded.

"Staff Sergeant Adams, Part of the 101st airborne "Adam explained . He tries to stand but fails, and falls straight on his face.
"what the fuck am I ?!' he screams in frustration

"You're a Pony mate" Ghost answered back.

"Really " Adams said as he looks at himself and his hooves. "Oh Fuck me in the Ass"

" Ya, that was my reaction too mate, you're not alone here" Ghost said.

"Adams?" Lloyd said as he recognizes the name.

"Your voice sounds familiar, Lloyd Holy shit is that you?" Adams asked.

"Ya it's me Lloyd ...you remember!" Lloyd said.

"Holy shit it is you? you're a pony!' Adams said as he was surprised by that for some reason.

"Holy shit Lloyd, we are ponies!, this guy is a bloody genius!" Ghost said sarcastically. Adams sighs at him.

"just help me up Ghostface" Adams said. Ghost and Lloyd lift him up. Adam struggles to stand up straight

"stand on all 4 of your hooves. You know, how a horse does?" Ghost instructed. Adams follows his Instructions and he is successful in being able to stand.

"Man this feels weird" Adams said well looking at himself. Spike notices Ghost and Lloyd talking to someone else

" Woah who are you?" Spike asked. Adams notices Spike.

"What the hell is that supposed to be?" Adam asked.

"Oh that is baby dragon" Ghost answered. Spike feels offended by Ghost's statement

"Hey I'm not a baby dragon. I am way past that now" Spike explained.

Ghost looks back at Adams and ignores what Spike just said "A baby dragon" Ghost replied with the same answer.

"Adams I can't believe you're here. Too be honest I thought you were dead" Lloyd said expressing how relieved he is.

"Good to see you ... man , look Lloyd I'm going to be honest, when you look like that. I find it hard to take you seriously. It feels like I'm going fucking insane" Adams explained

"I don't blame ya, I struggled too, we've been here for a while so we just got used to it" Lloyd said

" what the fuck is going on" Another voice is heard, coming from the other side of black hawk.

"Shit Javier, you alright" Adams says as they run to the other side of the helicopter. Javier is shocked as he looked at what he is talking to.

" Adams, the fuck! is that you amigo?"

"Ya its me you, alright?" Adams asked.

"do I look alright? look at me! what the hell am I? "Javier screamed demanding an answer.

"You're a pony mate" Ghost answered.

"ahh! Fóllame por el culo" Javier said in spanish.

"what did this bastard just say?" Ghost asked.

"Basically my reaction when told you me that" Adams answered.

"how hell am I gonna get up?" Javier asked as he struggles to stand

"Just Stand on all 4 of your hooves like we are or you know, like a horse" Ghost instructed. Javier then is able to stand like a horse.

"Oh this is just insane" Javier said. Adams then tries to pick up his radio but he struggles to hold it and drops it on the floor.

"Sorry Adams, but we don't have communication with the other side, disadvantages of traveling to another world I guess" Ghost explained.


"Another world, is that where we are? Now I've seen it all"Adams said. Javier then tries to take out his gun and is able to hold it. but struggles to aim and shoot it.


"how are we supposed aim with these things?" Javier asked as he was very frustrated.

"Oh you guys have a lot to learn" Ghost says as he looks at his watch and notices the time." Oh shit. Lloyd I'll be back in a few minutes , I need you explain to them what's happening well I check the radar for any hostiles. If I don't come back in 5 minutes put this place on full lockdown got it?"

"got it don't worry" Lloyd answered

"I swear to god Lloyd if you are somewhere el-"

"trust me Ghost, I won't make the same mistake again" Lloyd interrupted Ghost.

"Alright I'll see you mates in a few minutes". Ghost then gallops towards the radar. Adams and Javier are now looking at Lloyd. He then laughed awkwardly

"So what do you wanna know first?"


Meanwhile by Ghost



Ghost heads into the tent and looks at radar and thankfully sees nothing. he waits another second and nothing appears.

"Oh thank god" Ghost said as he was very relieved. suddenly he hears a buzzing sound.

"what the hell?" Ghost looks around and sees nothing. Suddenly the buzzing is getting louder. "where the bloody hell is that coming from?!" Ghost the takes out his rifle. he looks behind him and sees a drone. "A Bloody drone!" Ghost tries to shoot it but it misses. " fuck, how the hell did they get their hands on a drone!" Ghost continuously tries to shoot it but he keeps missing.

"fuck me! its gonna get away" Ghost tries to reload while the drown flies away.

suddenly he sees a blue Pegasus flying after it at fast speeds.

"No its's not" Rainbow dash exclaimed as she charged straight into the drone. it breaks and lands on the ground in pieces.
"Ha take that buddy!"

"bloody good hit Rainbow dash!" Ghost shouted.

"pfft it was nothing, that was lightwork" Rainbow Dash said arrogantly.

"Ok, now you are just getting ahead of yourself" Ghost said. Ghost picks up the drone and inspects it,"How in the bloody hell did they get their hands on this thing? how were they able to even properly control it?" Ghost asked himself all these questions well Rainbow dash just stared at it looking really confused,

"what is that?" Rainbow dash asked.

"it's a drone" Ghost answered. Rainbow was still looking confused, Ghost then sighs

"It is a flying mechanism used for recon, to spy on the enemy"

"oh how does it work?" Rainbow dash asked.

"Now that even Twilight will struggle to understand" Ghost exclaimed. he then tries to dissemble what is left.
"I better get this back to Lloyd, he is gonna wanna know what I just found" Ghost said

Meanwhile by Lloyd



" Woah Woah, slow your boat hermano, They have magic here?" Javier asked.

"Ya, not only that, they can also fly? they also have this type of species called an alicorn-"

"Woah I'm gonna stop your right there, first you tell us that they use magic, now you're telling me they use friendship!" Adams interrupted Lloyd

Lloyd then shrugged "Friendship is magic" Lloyd remarked. Both soldiers just look at Lloyd weirdly after what he just said.

"Jeez, Lloyd what's going on with you, I feel like this place has changed you" Adams said.

"It really didn't Adams, the only difference it has made is the fact that I now know about ponies, that's literally it" Lloyd explained

"no you're acting like nothing has happened in the past 5 years?" Adams said. Lloyd then sighs

" Look Adams, i chose to move one from that, ok, that man that you know is no more. He was shallow, merciless and only cared about the mission"
Twilight then trots in.

"hey Lloyd, who you talking to- OH MY GOSH" Twilight got frightened as she sees other soldiers she is not familiar with.

"Woah Twilight calm down, this are good guys" Lloyd reassured. Adams and Javier notice what Lloyd just called her.

"Twilight? really?, that's her name? Jeez I've definitely seen it all today" Javier exclaimed.

"but I thought you said we must stay from any soldiers who aren't one of you 4?" Twilight said

"Yeah but this are Americans" Lloyd said as he pointed to their flag patches

"Americans?" Twilight said as she was very confused.

"Do these ponies not have those here?" Adams asks.

"They don't have anything here, apart from speaking English and cities that kind of sound like ours. That's really the only relation they have with our world" Lloyd explained. Twilight offers her hoof to Adams

"Might as well get to know each other, I'm Twilight Sparkle" Twilight greeted.

Adams reluctantly greets back

"Barry Adams and this is Javier Hernández" Adams replies back

"hola" Jaiver greeted back.

"Nice meet you guys" Twilight remarked.

Ghost then busts in.

"Lloyd I got some bad news ... the ultranationalists ... are using drones" Ghost informed well out of breath.

"Drones!"Lloyd replied back shocked.

"Ultranationlists?!" Adams said after.

Twilight then looks at them confused.


"what's a drone?" Twilight asked.

"We just can't catch a goddamn break with these guys!" Lloyd replied back very frustrated.

"Wait a second, who are you guys fighting?" Javier asked

"Makarov's guys" Lloyd answered

"Makarov! is he here?" Adams asked

"Ya he is , and he got his mercs with him as well. We still don't know how many he has" Lloyd answered.

"Jesus christ, You didn't bother telling us that first?" Adams asked.

"huh, funny enough, I asked him the same thing when I found out" Ghost said. Adams then starts calm down.

"at least we know we're not going insane anymore" Adams said. Lloyd then looks back at Ghost.


"Ghost do they know we're here? "Lloyd asked.

"Thankfully no, I don't think they were able to pin point our location. Thanks to Rainbow Dash" Ghost said as Rainbow Dash swoops through the door.

"Yep all me" Rainbow Dash said arrogantly. She then notices the other two soldiers.

"Woah who are you guys?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"an old friend, and a new one" Lloyd replied.

"I'm guessing that's the Pegasus you were talking about" Javier remarked.

"Yep your night in shining armor" Rainbow dash said.

"Please stop Rainbow Dash, You just hit a bloody drone, a thank you is all you're gonna get" Ghost said.

Twilight then takes something out from her bag using her magic.

Javier and Adams look at her using her magic and are very curious

"Hey I brought you guys this. A thank you for protecting us and trying to learn friendship" Twilight said

"Oh thanks Twilight, This definitely what I needed" Ghost exclaimed sarcastically.

"Wow I'm glad you're so grateful Ghost" Twilight exclaimed sarcastically back.

"Ay you're learning, friendship is a beautiful thing ain't it " Ghost cheekily said

"Well at least Lloyd will accept it, right Loyd?"Twilight asked. She then sees Lloyd suddenly looking extremely nervous.

He starts whispering something well looking at floor not paying attention to anyone.

"Uh Lloyd, You alright mate?" Ghost asked.

Lloyd still does the same thing. Not really noticing Ghost's question.

"I think this place finally got to him amigo" Javier suggests.

"No, if that was true it should've happened days ago" Ghost said. Rainbow dash started to get concerned, she flies next to Lloyd and taps his arm

"You alright pal?" Rainbow dash asked worriedly. Lloyd still continues to do the same thing.

Everyone is now starting to get worried.

Adams trots up to be in front of Lloyd.

"Lloyd you good?" Adams asked worriedly. still nothing, but Adams suddenly notices what Lloyd is whispering.

"Rose ... Rose ... Rose ... Rose" Lloyd whispered continuously . Adams realized something.

"You still bothered about that" Adams said. Everyone is now trying to figure out what Adams is talking about.

"Adams what is he bothered about?" Ghost asked.

"Hey Lloyd, if you're still paying attention, forgive me for this" Adams warned as he grabbed Lloyd shoulders and starting frantically shaking him" Lloyd she died years ago!" Adams then slaps Lloyd.

Everyone else is shocked at what he just did

"Ay what the heck? "Rainbow Dash said as she grabbed Adams and pulled him away.

"Ay, Rainbow what the fuck are you doing I was helping?" Adams asked furiously

"You call that helping, also it's Rainbow Dash we're not pals" Rainbow Dash answered.


"Let him go Rainbow Dash, I would've done the same thing" Ghost said.

"What!" Twilight shocked at what Ghost just said.

"What? you think I was just gonna say please or something?" Ghost replied.

"a friend would never do that, what are kind of friend are you?" Twilight asked angrily

"A friend that needs to keep this bastard in check! How dare you judge how I treat Lloyd. In fact it's probably your fault that he's like this!" Ghost replied angrily.

"Our fault!" Twilight and Rainbow Dash start to get in to a fight with Adams and Ghost. Javier breaks up the fighting.

"Ay! Todos, Stop fighting, I may of only been here a few minutes, but what I've known my whole life is this, gets us nowhere. "Look Lloyd is awake" Javier informed. all the attention then is on Lloyd. They see him finally snap out of it.

"Oh god, what's going on, what happened?" Lloyd frantically asked

"Lloyd you're alright" Twilight said as she was relieved.

"Lloyd what the fuck was that?!"Ghost asked furiously.

"I ... I "Lloyd is struggling to say anything. everyone waiting for him to say something.

"You know what, I'm gonna take 5, I'll be with you guys just now "Lloyd explained as he trots away.

"Wait Lloyd want me to come with you?"Rainbow dash worriedly asked.

Lloyd then looks back at Rainbow Dash.

"Sorry, Rainbow Dash, I just wanna be alone, I need to think, ok. That's all I ask" Lloyd exclaimed firmly. Spike walks by Lloyd
and tries to greet him.

"hey Lloyd what's wrong?" Spike asked, but Lloyd just ignored him and kept walking. Spike then looks back at everyone else.
"what's up with him?"

"Well why don't we ask Adams. Tell me Adams, what has Lloyd got his panties twisted about?" Ghost asked

"It's a long story" Adams answered.

"shorten it for me then" Ghost said

"I can't, there is too much to talk about. Lloyd will probably tell you, when he feels better" Adams asked.

"I don't know, Lloyd is never like this" Rainbow Dash said worriedly.

"leave him hermana, he needs some time to think" Javier instructed" and Ghost, you're gonna need to teach us a new way of how to use this guns"

"Ya, might as well get on that" Ghost said.

"what about Lloyd? is he gonna be ok?"Spike asked.

"Let's hope he is fine Spike, I'm sure he'll feel better" Twilight said, trying to reassure them.

"what if he isn't?" Rainbow Dash asked as she was still worried.

"We hope Rainbow Dash, that's all we can do now" Twilight answered as they all walk out.



It has been 45 minutes and Lloyd still struggles to grapple with his traumatic memories. that only now start to emerge
Lloyd is in their sleeping quarters trying to keep his mind at ease.

"C'mon Lloyd keep it together!" Lloyd said to himself as he started to get upset. Suddenly he hears hoof steps outside the room. Lloyd is now startled ,as he takes out his pistol and aims it at the door which is already opened.

"who is that!, I'll shoot you!" Lloyd warned. Rainbow Dash slowly trots around the corner.

"Lloyd it's me calm down" Rainbow dash said. Lloyd breathes a sigh of relief and puts his pistol away.

"I said I wanted to be alone, did you not hear me clearly?" Lloyd asked furiously

"It's been more then that, It's been 45 minutes" Rainbow Dash stated as she pointed to the clock.

"Oh, right" Lloyd said.

"Lloyd what has been happening with you, you never like these" Rainbow dash said worriedly.

"Sorry, it's just my past, it's starting to get my head" Lloyd Explained

"But you told me about your past , you didn't seem to have problem then, why now?" Rainbow dash asked. Lloyd just stares at her not answering. still looking a bit nervous.

Rainbow Dash then realized something. Clearly he was trying to hide something. A secret that he clearly never wanted to share.

"Unless there's more?" Rainbow Dash said.

"there is really a lot you don't know about me Rainbow Dash. A lot that I don't want you to know about" Lloyd said.

"Your friend mentioned a she" Rainbow Dash said curiously. Lloyd now looking more nervous"Lloyd who was he talking about?"

Lloyd takes a deep breath and explains

"He was talking about the love of my life. The woman that changed my life forever" Lloyd answered sadly. Rainbow Dash was shocked and surprised at the same time. He had a girlfriend that not even his own squad knew about.

"who?"Rainbow Dash asked curiously. Lloyd then took sighed.

"Rose"




Basra, Iraq
2011
SSgt Lloyd emerald
1st force Recon battalion

"It was a few minutes before the invasion on Al Asad's palace. I was still gambling with my friends. Because there was not a lot you could do in the middle of the war

"Man this is such Bullshit. How can this nigga win again!" Sgt Jerome exclaimed in anger.
Jerome was one of my best friends during the battle in Iraq. He was one of the first true friends I had, well before Adams anyway.

"Maybe if you stop playing like a pussy nigga!" Sgt Griggs replied

"Can't believe I'm saying this Jerome. But he might just be telling the truth" Lloyd said cheekily

"Or these cards are really shit!" Sgt Adams said angrily . Sgt Jackson just pointed his middle finger at Griggs.
Adams and i actually met when I almost died. he was like the badass helicopter pilot that would always have your six. Even when the odds were too great.

"Man, y'all niggas are just salty that I'm good at this, just give me the money . " Griggs demanded

"Man go fuck yourself. I have better bet" Jerome said

"What is it this time Jerome?" Adams asked as he was on the edge of flipping the table. The marines around the table lean in to listen.

"If one of you kill Al-Asad I'll give 100$. But if I kill Al-asad you guys owe me 100$" Jerome purposed. The marines look at him abit unsure of themselves.

We're at war with Al-asad because he killed the president of the country on international television. We tried to capture him many times but to no avail. None of it worked. So our knew priority was to kill him.
"Double it" Jackson said

"Ok 200$" Jerome says still confident. The marines started eyeing each other.

"Ok how about this. Who ever kills Al-asad we all owe 200$ to" Lloyd said. The marines nod their heads.

"What if non of us kill him? There is no way i can kill him , I'm in a Apache " Adams said

"What do you mean! You got the best advantage!" Jerome said.

"Ya but it ain't easy tryna be in the air when your being shot by rockets and tanks" Adams said

"Man you are all fucking dumbasses" Griggs says as he takes out a cigar.

"I don't know Griggs. 1000$ seems pretty big to me. I could pay for my bills for a few months. I could even get my wife something nice" Jackson said

"That's almost half my salary" Lloyd said. Griggs then cocks an eye at him."almost"

"Talk about my girlfriend's whole salary" Adams said

"Speaking of woman, you gonna ask her?" Jerome asked

"Ask who what?" Lloyd asked as he was very confused

"What I meant to say is. Are you gonna propose to her?" Jerome asked. Lloyd then suddenly realized what Jerome is talking about. He takes a ring out of his pockets.

"Holy shit you are? Wait a minute. Why here nigga. This is like the worst place to propose to someone. Are you kidding me man ,a goddamn warzone!, that thing could get lost in a shootout!" Jerome said worriedly.

"Jerome I'm not gonna propose now. Obviously it would be bad. The operation will start in like 15 minutes" Lloyd explains

"Ahuh? Then when will you propose?" Adams asked

"After we've won. Everyone will be happy and relieved when Al-asad is finally dead. It's the perfect time" Lloyd explained

What we didn't know was that it was all a ploy

"I mean here in a warzone. I wouldn't call that romantic. But then again I'm not the one to talk. I'm not the one who had more than 10 woman before her" Jerome said cheekily. Lloyd then looked at him awkwardly and scratches the back of his head.

"She doesn't need to know that" Lloyd said awkwardly

"I'm pretty sure she does, that's if she sticks. But anyway do we all agree to this bet?" Jerome asked.

"Hey if it's almost half my salary I'm in" Jackson agreed

"Same here" Lloyd agreed

"1000 is more than enough for me" Adams agreed. Griggs is looking at them all irritated and shakes his head. But hey it's 1000$

"Your all goddamn lucky it's the last battle. I'm in" Griggs agreed

"Then it's official" Jerome said. He looks at his watch and notices that they have 10 minutes left."We better get our boys ready,we might need to start moving" Jerome informed

Lloyd also notices the time.
"Jerome get the squad ready I need to go see her" Lloyd said. Jerome then looks confused

"I thought you weren't proposing?" Jerome asked

"I just wanna go see her. For we all know this could be the last time" Lloyd says.

"Well if it is. I will so you all in heaven. Hoorah! Brothers" Griggs shouted

"Hoorah!" They all shouted back.

"Before you go. I wanna give you something"Adams said as he passes Lloyd a rose. "It's for her" he smiles at Lloyd as he pats his shoulder.

and that's why i freaked out when Twilight gave me that Rose

Lloyd runs to the medic tent. Before he enters he thinks of something.

"Aha!, I got it " Lloyd said as slowly opens it revealing a beautiful young woman cleaning everything up. Her red hair and her green eyes making Lloyd blush every time he sees them. His heart beating as he slowly walks behind her and puts his hands gently on her eyes. she gets a slight fright.

"Close your eyes" Lloyd said to her. She immediately recognizes his voice and smiles.

Lloyd slowly puts the item in front of her.

"Now open them" Lloyd says. She gently removes Lloyd's hands revealing a beautiful rose. She gasps as she sees it sitting there with it's beautiful green roots.

"Lloyd" she says happily. Lloyd then puts his arms around her waist and kisses her neck.

" Just like my beautiful Rose" Lloyd said. Rose then turns her head to Lloyd and passionately kisses him. They then put their foreheads against a each other.

"How's my beautiful flower doing?" Lloyd asks softly

"Doing Amazing now that your here" she says as she kisses him again. She then turns around and puts her arms around the back of his neck as they Make-out.

"Lloyd... shouldn't you be somewhere?" Rose asked

"I just wanted to see the love of my life. Hopefully not for one last time" Lloyd said as he gently caresses her cheeks. She then holds Lloyd's hand.

"I have something planned for us after this" Lloyd said romantically

"ooh, wonder what it is?" Rose asked with a smirk.

"You'll see "Lloyd said,. Rose then Lays her head against Lloyd's chest.

"You know I worry about you sometimes" Rose said

"I know but I promise you this is the last time. Then it's all over" Lloyd reassured

They suddenly hear Marines talking outside

"Alright we're Oscar mike let's go!" One of them shouts

"Time to go" Lloyd says

"Just don't die there ok" Rose says as she kisses him one last time" love you" Rose said as she smiles at him. Lloyd runs outside the tent and meets up with Jerome and Griggs.

"Let's get ourselves A a motherfucking terrorist!" Griggs screams

"Hoorah!" the rest of the marines screams. They all head into the chopper and lift off.

"Alright boys here is the plan, we have to pave a way for the invasion force. We're going to take out the anti-air and move on Al-asad's palace. Once we get down there it's gonna get hot so guns to the ready" Lloyd explains

As the helicopters start entering hostile territory. Bullets and rockets start firing at them. The apaches start firing the missiles back at them. One of them hits the tail of the transport helicopter.

"Shit we're going down we're going-" the radio cuts off as he crashes and explodes.

"Shit! Eagle 2-2 is down" Jerome says. Eagle 2-3 also knows as Adams fires all his weapons at the ground troops.
The helicopter slowly lands on the ground.

"Alright everyone get out of here, go go go!" The pilot screamed. The Marines sprint out of the chinook as the door opens.

The hostiles start using anti-air guns and fire at Adam's helicopter. He starts to fly away to avoid being hit.

"Lloyd deal with the anti-air so I can help pave a way for you and your men" Adams instructed on his radio.

"copy that, will do" Lloyd answered.

Griggs and Jerome start firing at the windows.

"Hostiles in the second floor windows" One of the marines shout. The hostiles hit one of the marines in the head.

"Shit. Man down" Jerome screams. The hostile soldiers try to flank them. Griggs fires his LMG at them. Cutting most of them down.

"sir we're getting pinned down what the hell do we do?!" One of the Marines questions
Lloyd then notices one of the marines using a Sniper rifle.

"You there. what's your name?" Lloyd asks

"Private Langley sir!" He answers

"Langley I need you to enter that construction building and take out the soldiers in the windows" Lloyd commanded.

"Roger that" he said.

"Jerome take a squad with you and assist him" Lloyd commanded

"You got it, ... cover me!" Jerome screamed as he fires at the soldiers in the building well sprinting to the construction site.

Griggs takes out his smoke grenades and throws it in the open. Given the marines a chance to charge at the building. The enemies charge right back at them. They all get in close quarters combat. Soldiers start tackling each other and some start fighting hand To hand.

Griggs gets tackled by one of them. But Griggs lifts him up and suplexes him into the ground. Breaking the soldier's spine, killing him

"Is that all you fucking got" Griggs intimidated. Lloyd knees one of the soldiers in the stomach. He then breaks his arm and uses him as a human shield. 3 soldiers fire at him but hit the human shield instead. The Marines surprise them by shooting them in their backs.

One of the hostiles try punching Griggs. But he ends up missing. Griggs then grabs him and throws him into a wall. Causing him to knock into it. Griggs then takes the soldier's head and bashes it into the wall. Breaking his skull.

"Pussy Ass motherfucker" Griggs insulted.

Unfortunately the smoke clears which give the enemies a chance to start firing again.

"Shit! Get down!" Griggs says as he takes cover behind a broken car. Lloyd does the same with some of his Marines. The machine gun fires and hits one of Marines in the stomach

"We gotta Man down" Griggs says

Jerome grapples one of the hostiles and throws him out of the building. Causing him to fall to his death. Langley takes his sniper rifle and lays it on the window sill.

He holds his breath as he looks at the explosive barrel next to the machine gun nest.

"God give me strength" Langley says. He pulls the trigger. The bullet hits the explosive barrel. Causing the machine gun nest to blow up. It's destroys one part of the building leaving it vulnerable. All of the sudden one of the enemy officers emerge from the hole in the building telling his men to retreat.

It's Al-asad

"Is that Al-asad?" One of the marines questioned.

"Wait Al-asad? What the hell is he doing here? I thought he was at the palace?" Lloyd questioned as he was suddenly flustered

"Rip through this fucking barricades and kill that bastard" Griggs commanded . Jerome notices 2 tanks rolling in on Lloyd and Griggs.

"Shit! Enemy Armor 3'oclock!" Griggs informed

"Jerome you got anything?" Lloyd asked through the radio.

Jerome looked around and saw unused RPGs Laying on the ground.

"Oh I got something alright"Jerome said as he smiles at the rpgs. Jerome picks up one of them and then talks to his squad.

"Alright boys. Pick up the RPGs and hit the armor. It won't kill him. But it's good enough to direct their attention away from Lloyd" Jerome orders.

"I'll provide sniper fire" Langley informed

Lloyd and Griggs with the rest of the marines move inside the building so they can reach the AA guns. enemy soldiers try shooting them by blind firing when they open the door. The squad shoots them causing them to fall out of the rooms.

As they move up one of the soldiers throw a grenade at the bottom their floor. Griggs with his strength. Tosses it right back at them. It explodes and kills them.

They enter a corridor and see a long hallway. Hostiles charging from the other side of the hallway. They hit 2 of their marines. Griggs unloads on them with his machine gun. Some of them get hit causing them to scramble.

The squad notice a stair way leading to the top floor.

"Lloyd get on top of the rooftop with one of the marines. I got this guys from here" Griggs instructed

"You, your with me" Lloyd ordered. One of the marines tags along with Lloyd well Griggs distracts them.

They slowly walk up the stairs well they look around.

"What's your name private?" Lloyd asked

"Private Seth sir!" He answered

"Well Seth , your ready to kill Al-asad?" Lloyd asked

"Hell yeah!" Seth answered excitedly . They reach the top of the building and peak through the door to see the enemy soldiers operating the AA guns firing in the air. They both take their grenades. And throw them at the AA guns.

One of the enemies notice the grenades on the floor and screams . The grenades blow up and destroy the site .They successfully destroy the AA guns

They then radio Adams.

"Adams you are cleared hot" Lloyd ordered

"Copy that. Engaging enemy armor" Adams said. The Apache comes back and takes out the rest of its tanks with its missiles.

"Let's go Seth, Al-asad is ours" Lloyd ordered.

"Roger that" Seth said

They both surround the last door. Seth takes out his shotgun and shoots the door handle. Lloyd then kicks the door down revealing 3 soldiers. Al-asad has a radio and tries to contact someone. Lloyd stabs one of them in the back. Well Seth gets tackled by one of the other soldiers.

Al-asad notices Lloyd and Seth trying to kill him. Al-asad aims at Seth well he is distracted. But Lloyd throws his knife at Al-asad and hits his gun.

Seth gets the upper hand on the soldier he is fighting and slits his throat with his knife.

Both Lloyd and Seth surround Al-asad.

"It's over Al-asad" Lloyd says. Al-asad then smiles at both of them.

And says something in Arabic.

Suddenly they hear a radio turn on. It's coming from Al-asad's vest

"Do it" the voice said.

One of the soldiers that Lloyd stabbed. Takes out a detonator and presses it. Seth shoots him in the head.

"What the hell was that! Who was that?!" Lloyd interrogated. Al-Assad just smiles and looks out the window.

"Lloyd! You need get out of there now!" Jackson orders through Lloyd's radio.

"Jackson what's the situation?" Lloyd asked

"There is a warhe-" Jackson is cut off with radio stutter

"Jackson! Jackson? ... Jackson do you copy?" Lloyd asked worriedly.

A massive explosion is heard echoing throughout the desert.

Lloyd and Seth look out the window to see a nuke going off.

"What the hell?!" Lloyd frustrated and confused on what's going on. The Helicopters retreating lose control and Crash . Tanks start to blow up. Men start dying of radiation.

Al-asad takes this opportunity to throw his knife at Lloyd. But Seth jumps in the way. The knife penetrates his stomach. Al-asad makes a break for it and jumps out the window and lands on the top of another building.

"Seth!" Lloyd screamed as he looked at his wound. Seth grabs Lloyd's shoulder.

"Go, I'll be fine" Seth said as he was very weak . Lloyd runs and jumps out the same window. He chases after Al-asad.

Jerome and the rest of the team look in shock at the nuke. All those soldiers gone in a second.

"What the hell!" Jerome says.

"What the fuck is going on?" Adams questioned

Lloyd experiencing many emotions anger ,rage and sadness. He ignores them and continues to chase after Al-asad. A soldier jumps in Lloyd's way to stop his pursuit of Al-asad. But Lloyd with so much anger grabs his face and rips his jaw off.
The soldier starts to freak out and screams in pain. He accidentally falls of the rooftop. Lloyd realizing what he had done, he snaps out of it and still pursues after Al-asad.




Al-asad jumps onto another building nearby and looks behind him seeing no one.

He laughs maniacally. But then Lloyd tackles him to the ground from behind.

"I'll kill you!" Lloyd said in a furious tone. Suddenly a soldier walks behind him and knocks him out. Al-asad pushes Lloyd off of him.

Lloyd is dizzy, tries to get up but he suddenly feels someone step on him. Making him unable to get up. Then he feels the barrel of a gun on the back of his head.
"هذا اللقيط مجنون (I could’ve died you fools)" Al-asad said as he was suddenly freaked out by Lloyd.

"well You don't see that everyday" Another female voice is heard

He hears Russians speaking with Al-asad.

"What ... the? Are those ...Russians?" Lloyd whispered to himself

He then hears another voice speaking.

"Let him go Yuri,Let him feel what's like to lose. To have everything wiped away with a push of a single button" Makarov ordered

"But what if he follows?" Yuri asked

"He won't " Makarov said. He then kicks Lloyd in the face. Knocking him out.

15 minutes later

Lloyd wakes up with a bandage around his forehead. He looks around to see Jerome sitting with dog tags in his hand. His rifle laid right next to them. He looks to the bed next to him seeing Seth and his Right Sgt Griggs. His head throbbing with pain. He lays back down.

"Jerome... jerome" Lloyd said as he tries to get jerome's attention. Jerome notices Lloyd calling to him.

"Oh god Lloyd! Your alive?" Jerome said as he was relieved. Adam also just enters the tent.

"Oh god Lloyd your ok!" Adam said happily"It was an absolute massacre Lloyd!1000s of people died. We didn't know what the fuck was going on!" Adams said as struggled to explained

"Where is Rose?" Lloyd asked.

Jerome and Adams look back at each other concerned and then look back Lloyd.

"She should be here. She is a medic" Lloyd explained.

"I'm sorry Lloyd" Jerome apologizes.

"No...no no no no" Lloyd denying what they are saying. He starts to shed tears. Jerome then pats him on his shoulders. And hugs him. He then finds the ring on the table. He looks at in sadness. Right next to it is her dog tag and the rose he gave her.

'Roseluck winters'

Lloyd's heart shatters. The love of his life gone and he could've stopped it.

That day changed my life forever. I swore I would kill Everyone that was there when I was knocked out. After that Griggs, Jerome and I joined up with Captain Price. Killed Al-asad with Price's help. Then we killed Imran Zakheav. But at the loss of Griggs and Gaz. And after that ,you know the rest.

Present time

Lloyd takes a huge breath after he finishes his story. Lloyd then looks at Rainbow Dash's eyes who start sparkling at the him.

"Uhh Rainbow Dash?" Lloyd says he tries to get Rainbow Dash's attention.

"Wow Lloyd... I'm sorry I didn't know" Rainbow Dash said as she felt incredibely bad after hearing Lloyd's traumatic story.

"Ya i know it's quite sad. all the marines were great men , my whole team and ... Rose" Lloyd said as he was still a bit upset.

"Wow I just learned so much about you in that one story. The fact that you were the leader of a team. The fact that you lead troops. And the fact ... that you had a ... girlfriend" Rainbow dash said that last part hesitantly"I'm sorry you had to go through that"

"Don't apologize, It was my fault, All those people died cause of me. that's Why I acted up when I saw the rose. It brought me back to days I didn't want to remember" Lloyd explained. Rainbow Dash then hugs Lloyd. Lloyd startled slightly blushes at what Rainbow Dash is doing.

"Wow thanks Rainbow Dash. Your not the one known for hugs?" Lloyd said as he was surprised.

"I should've of known what you were going through ... I'm sorry" Rainbow Dash apologized. He then smiles at her. And pats her on the back.

"Thanks Rainbow Dash. I appreciate it" Lloyd said

"Wow that was insane" Twilight said

Rainbow Dash stops hugging Lloyd. And Notices Twilight standing in the doorway.

"Were you just sitting there?" Rainbow Dash said as she was a bit annoyed.

"Well my original plan was to expose Rainbow Dash but your story actually caused me to loose track of what I was doing" Twilight said as she was impressed.

"And Lloyd I didn't know that about you either, I'm incredibly sorry about what happened. I'm really proud you spoke your feelings. That shows how your starting to change" Twilight winks at Lloyd. "I'm also happy you care about him too Rainbow Dash"

"What! No I'm just making things 20% cooler that's all" Rainbow Dash said trying to giving an excuse

"We'll at least I know I'm doing great at friendship "Lloyd says in a better mood" if only Ghost was here"

"Actually I was always here" Ghost suddenly emerges from the shadows of the room. Giving Lloyd and the other mares a fright. Adams and Javier do the same thing.

"Jesus Christ guys! You guys need to stop doing that or I'll end up shooting one of you" Lloyd warned

"Oh calm your tits down will ya. I came here to see how you were doing that's all" Ghost explained. Lloyd was surprised at what Ghost just said.

"Really? What convinced you to do that?" Lloyd asked

"Well we actually trained and these guys are fast learners, so it didn't take long " Ghost said.

"Ya it actually wasn't as bad as i thought it was " Javier said.

"And Lloyd, I'm sorry i reminded you what happened in the past. I made you remember that traumatic day"Adams apologized.

"Adams, at some point I had to confront it, It would eventually happen sometime" Lloyd said trying to make him feel better.

"Jeez, a goddamn roller coaster of emotions ay" Javier said.

"Ya" Lloyd slightly laughs.

"Lloyd if you had these problems why didn't you bring it up with Captain Price or Soap. I'm sure they would've had some solution" Ghost said

"Well I'll try talk to him about it" Lloyd said.

"Good, I don't want you acting like this" Ghost said.


They suddenly hear something through the radio.

It's Captain Price!

"Is that who I think it is" Ghost says. The 4 soldiers trot near the radio.

"Lloyd and Ghost you there?" Captain Price asked. Everyone looked at each other surprised.

"Is that Price speaking?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I repeat Ghost and Lloyd do you copy!" Price demanded an answer.

Ghost quickly answers the radio.

"Price? Price is that you?" Ghost answered.

"Ghost the inner circle got choppers. I need you to activate the predator missile now!" Price ordered.



Twilight and Rainbow Dash confused on what's going on. Well Adams and Javier wonder how they even got a Predator missile.

"How the hell did you even get your hands on that?"Adams asked

"Long story" Ghost answered.

"shorten it for me then " Adams said

"Who hell are you speaking too?" Price asked as he noticed a voice he is not familiar with. Ghost then sighs and replies with the same answer.

"Long story, you'll know when you get back" Ghost answered.

"What predator missile?. I thought you guys failed to get that thing up in the air?" Lloyd questioned.

"No we didn't take the predator. But we ended up salvaging it's missiles. But how I'm I gonna fire that thing from this far?"Ghost asked himself.

They then hear explosions in the background of the radio.

"Hurry will ya"Price demanded

Lloyd still wondering what they are using?

"They have what?" Lloyd asked. You could tell Price was annoyed by what Lloyd just asked.

"Just do what I said ASAP "Price said as the radio cuts off

"Lloyd follow me I have a plan " Ghost says." And take Adams and Javier with you. Your gonna need to carry something big" Ghost informed

"I'll try assist with my Magic" Twilight said.

Ghost grabs his laptop while Lloyd, Adams and Javier attempt to carry the missile but it's to heavy.

" Don't worry my fellow ponies. I got this" Twilight said as she then uses her magic and levitates the missile it's really hard at first but she gets the hang of it.

"Alright Twilight right here" Ghost points to the wing of the Apache. She slots it in" now if I'm correct. This a homing missile which means it has a certain line of code telling it where to go. Especially with the predator. Now if I do this" The camera of the missile switches on and streams on his laptop.

The missile then shoots out of the Apache at fast speeds. Ghost able to control it while Lloyd uses the radar to track the helicopter.

He sees a small helicopter armed with mini guns and missiles.

"Gotcha" Ghost said. He then directs the missile to the helicopter. Blowing it up

"Bloody beautiful" Ghost said. Lloyd and Ghost then hoofpump.

"Nice one hermanos! "Javier said.

"I'm pretty sure we got him" Ghost says

"Nice work Ghost I'm glad he is safe now " Lloyd says

"Not too shabby yourself. Although it might take them a bit longer to get here because I'm pretty sure his truck was destroyed" Ghost explains

"Oh. Well shit" Lloyd swears