• Published 3rd Mar 2021
  • 2,409 Views, 20 Comments

My little modern warfare : violence is magic - The Deadlyfanwriter



Price, Soap and Ghost are brought into a my little pony unexpectedly.

  • ...
5
 20
 2,409

The FNP’s part 1

Author's Note:

This is my first story I’m going to be writing. Hope you all like it.

the Taskforce 141 are brought into another world with no way back to theirs and are forced to find answers from a group of ponies.







Lloyd woke up

Unable to see anything with his blurry vision.

"Lloyd!" he heard someone call his name.

"Lloyd!" they called to him again. He shook his head so he could try recognize the voice

"Lloyd it's Price " The voice said

Lloyd looked to his right and barely saw him

" You ok? " Price asked. Lloyd squinted at Price and regained his vision, but instead of it being Price, he saw a horse wearing a boonie hat and wearing military equipment.

" Price is that .... you?" Lloyd asked. Price got up and squinted right back at him,

" I was gonna ask you same thing " Price offered him his hoof but realized that he no longer has a hand. " what the fuck!" Price questioned. he then started to look all over himself, very confused at what has happened to him. He tried to stand up but struggled and fell down. "What the bloody hell is going on!"

Lloyd then looked back at himself. 'Oh my god it happened to me as well!' Lloyd thought. He also tried to stand but still struggled and fell back right on his ass.

"Lloyd what the hell are we ?" Price questioned , while he was trying to stand on his hooves and figure out that himself.

Lloyd unfortunately had no answer, but then he started to examine at what once was his hands and now are hooves. he then looked at what once was his feet and are also hooves, then he came to a realization.

"Price I think we're horses" Lloyd answered. Price then looked back at Lloyd, now even more confused than ever.

"Horses?" Price questioned.

Lloyd then tries to stand like a horse does and went on all fours. He is successful and is able to stand up without struggling.

Price looked at him in shock,

"You're not being serious right now, we have to stand like a fucking horse!" Price screamed.

"Unfortunately so sir" Lloyd answered.

Price looked at his hooves and tried to get up. He then also went on all fours and was able to successfully stand.

"Oh what the hell is going on!" Price looked at himself and tried to trot around in a circle" This can't be real" Price said furiously.

Lloyd looked at himself and noticed that they still have their military equipment with them.

"Well at least we still have our rifles and our equipment, only problem is, how we are gonna use it" Lloyd informed.

Price then looked around, as he tried to survey the area.

"We're gonna have to figure that out later, right now we need to find the others and find out how we got here" Price ordered.

"Roger that" Lloyd replied. They both start to trot and look around the place and only see flat grass and trees.

Lloyd wondered how he got here, he looked at himself and he is thankful they still have their guns.

"Anyone out there!" Lloyd screamed

" Lloyd, Price is that you!" Lloyd and Price look behind them seeing Ghost and Soap also as ponies.

" Bloody hell it is you guys!, you're also ponies! " Soap said.

Price noticed Ghost and Soap calling their names and rushed to them

"Soap, Ghost it's you!" Price was relieved and saw them both trotting towards them.

"Jesus Christ, so it ain't just us " Ghost stated.

"You guys alright?" Lloyd asked

"Alright! We are fucking ponies Lloyd , of course I'm not alright!" Ghost answered furiously.

"Jeez I was just asking" Lloyd felt a bit intimidated.

"Focus lads, we need to find out what the hell is going on" Soap explained.

Price tried to take out his radio and attempted to contact command, but he struggled to hold it and it fell out of his hoof. "Damn this hooves!"

Soap then pressed the radio on the ground with his hoof and is able to turn it on.

"got it!, now let's contact Shepherd" Soap ordered. he then pressed the call button and tried to contact him. "Shepherd this is Captain MacTavish, do you copy?," Soap tried to communicate with the other side but got nothing back but static. He attempted again.

" I repeat Shepherd This Captain MacTavish, do you copy over!" Soap shouted, but still nothing on the other side. Price looked at the radio in anger.

"That's enough Soap, We can't contact them" Price ordered. Price looked around saw a town near by. "what about there?" Price questioned as he pointed to the town. They all look at the town seeing more ponies there,

" you think they speak English?" Lloyd asked. Price looks at him weirdly

" we will see Lloyd, but for all we know we could still be in hostile territory, so stay alert" Price ordered

"I know that, but we can't even properly use our weapons effectively, what are we gonna do if we walk into a problem?" Lloyd asked

"Improvise" Price answered.


The squad head to the town with their eyes peeled and looked at the entrance with a billboard on top saying Welcome to Ponyville.

"What kind of name is ponyville?"Lloyd questioned.

They look around seeing other ponies with colorful manes and not wearing anything except saddlebags. Some of the ponies looked weirdly back at them as if they've never seen them before. " I'm getting a bad feeling from these locals sir" Ghost informed, Price looked back at the squad and pulled them close. He whispered to the squad

"just stay alert , that's all we can do now " Price whispered. Ghost looked at his gun and tried to grab it.

“how the hell are we meant to stay alert if we can't even use our guns? ” Ghost asked. Price then looks concerned as he couldn't really do anything but just 'stay alert' . A pink pony jumped excitedly with a pink fluffy mane with and a smile on her face had headed towards their direction. The squad looked at her suspiciously and start to grab their guns
.
"Hi there" she said in a friendly tone. Price gave the signal with his hoof to put their guns away. She looked at them weirdly but she ignored it and went back to being friendly "My name's Pinkie Pie, you guys are?" She asked in a friendly manner and gave a cute smile at them. The squad look at each other confused and wonder who the first one to respond will be.

'Well she at least speaks English' Lloyd thought.

" Hi There Pinkie Pie, it's nice to meet you," Lloyd said trying to be friendly

" I'm Lloyd and these are-" Lloyd is cut off by Price trying to introduce himself instead.

" Captain Price and that there is Ghost and Soap who part of my squad" Price said in a professional manner. Pinkie Pie looks at them with a big smile.

"Well I just wanna say , WELCOME to Ponyville" Pinkie screamed in excitement. The squad look at her weirdly and keep a distance

" uh thanks? " Soap said

Pinkie looks at them and brings a pink canon out of nowhere aims it at them. The squad quickly grab their guns in fear but the canon shot at them. The squad close their eyes expected to be dead but instead they look and see confetti everywhere. "Oh it's Just confetti , Jesus Christ. .... you can put your guns away.... for now " Price says in relief.

"wow” Ghost stated

" So you guys here to visit or are you guys here to stay." Pinkie asked.

" Well uh … were actually looking for some answers " Lloyd explained. Pinkie looked at them and tipped her head to the right and then Looks at their guns with curiosity.

She pointed at them" what are those?" Pinkie asked politely, the squad look at their guns and look back at Pinkie.

"We will answer your question when you answer ours first." Price said as he started to get annoyed . Pinkie then looked back at their faces with a smile

“Okie Dokie, what questions do you need answering?" Pinkie asked.

Before saying anything 2 ponies walk towards Pinkie at quite a pace. An orange one and a blue one with wings. " Pinkie, there you are ,we've been looking all over for you" the orange pony said. The blue pony looks at the squad weirdly and squints at them.

" who are you guys?" The blue pony asked as she pointed at them.

"Oh these are the new ponies, they say their from uhh..... where are you guys from again?" Pinke asked. The squad looked concerned at each other and looked back at the ponies.

"Well that's complicated " Lloyd answered.

" why is that...oh sorry I forgot to introduce to myself *cough*. My name is Applejack, ..... and this here gal is Rainbow Dash" Applejack said. Rainbow dash then flew circles around the squad,

" Rainbow dash at your service" Rainbow dash said.

The squad at this point are now even more confused than ever. The ponies can talk english, but they can also fly.

'Am I going crazy, these ponies are talking but are now flying' Lloyd thought

" well let's just say we're not from here" Lloyd said.

" I know that dummy I just wanna know where you guys live?"Pinkie asks politely.

" like do you guys live somewhere in Equestria maybe? " Pinke asked.The squad then look confused at what Pinkie just said.

“The fuck is Equestria?” Ghost confused at what Pinkie just said. Pinkie then gasps

“You guys aren’t from Equestria?” Pinkie asked

“Ya that’s the thing, we’re not from this place you call ... Equestria. God I feel like I’m going insane” Soap remarked

" what! So you guys don't even live in Equestria!" Rainbow dash said in shock.

" No we're from the united kingdom" Price answered. The mares are now very confused at what Price just said.

" The united kingdom? " Applejack questioned.

Ghost then whispered to Price

"Price! What the hell are you doing , I don't think we are even on earth right now, maybe we are just dreaming" Ghost whispered.

"Let me deal with this Ghost, I'm improvising " Price whispered back. Lloyd also jumped in the conversation and whispered.

"Captain, what if they actually know this place doesn't exist and they catch us lying!"

"Ya the united kingdom, and we're just looking for a way back" Price explained. Soap was confused at what Price was attempting.

"Price what are you doing!, what if they find out that we're lying " Soap whispered.

"just follow my lead Soap" Price ordered.

"G I don't know where the united kingdom is , I have actually haven't even heard of that place" Applejack remarked

"Me neither, Maybe Twilight would know?" Rainbow suggested.


“Twilight? I’m sorry your nicknames are as stupid as you look, who is the fuck Twilight?” Price asked

"Oh, Twilight is the brains of the village and one of Celestia's students" Applejack explained.

"Yeah she is really smart, she will probably know where it is" Pinkie pie said.

“Ya we'll bring you to her” Applejack said

"And since your newcomers, maybe we can show you around more on the way there " Rainbow dash said

" sorry girly but we have no time for that, unfortunately this is more important right now." Price said professionally.


Rainbow dash is now a bit disappointed " jeez what a bummer" Rainbow said in disappointment. Lloyd looked at Rainbow Dash and now felt really guilty.

" Well then yawl let's head to Twilights place" Applejack said

5 minutes later

" Here it is yawl " Applejack informed. The squad look at the treehouse

" well never seen one that big , never been in one that big, what could go wrong." Ghost said.

Rainbow Dash flew to the door and knocked on it 3 times really fast. "Coming " a random voice is heard in the treehouse. The door opened revealing a small purple dragon.

" Oh hey Rainbow Dash" the purple dragon said.

“The fuck is that? Is that a baby dragon?” Ghost asked, Spike suddenly noticed Ghost calling him that but chose not to say anything

" hey ... spike " Rainbow dash said awkwardly back.

" what brings you here?" Spike asked, Applejack points to the squad.

" Oh and who are you guys? " Spike asked. The squad stayed silent and doesn’t really wanna say anything because of the odd situation their in . Captain Price chose to speak first



" I’m Captain John Price and that's Lieutenant Simon Ghost Riley, Captain John Soap MacTavish, and Staff Sergeant Lloyd Emerald " Captain Price explained as he was pointing at each on of them.

" Oh I'm Spike the dragon, nice to meet you guys and also i'm not a baby dragon, i'm way past that now "Spike explained.

The squad just stare at him except Lloyd who waved at him awkwardly.

“Can we just get fucking on with it!” Ghost demanded

“Jeez hold your horseshoes partner” Apple jack said

"Soo..... I'm guessing this what you here for?" Spike said awkwardly.

" ya we need twilight, " Applejack said urgently .

"really?, why do they want Twilight?" Spike asked.

" can we please just get to her " Applejack said in desperation.

" alright I'll get twilight , you guys can come in so long" Spike said.

Applejack, Rainbow dash and Pinkie go on first followed by the squad following right behind them. They go inside to see a giant library of books.

"Well look at this, " Price said.

" she must be a librarian " Lloyd said

"No shit" Ghost replied



"Twilight! your friends and some other ponies are here!" Spike said as he called Twilight.

They see a purple pony with a horn with a purplish and blue mane.

"Hey guys" Twilight greeted.

“Hey Twilight, how you doing ” Applejack greeted back

Price and Soap looks at them irritated.

" great , what's the occasion? " Twilight asked.

"well-"

"And who are those guys?" Twilight interrupted as she pointed to the squad.

" that's what we came here to tell you twilight, these stallions are the emergency " Applejack said.

" why exactly are they the emergency?" Twilight asks.

"Well-" Pinkie interrupts Applejack.

Pinkie starts talking very fast " so they come from a world where war is everywhere and now they don't what this place is so I welcomed them but they were afraid for some reason and now they want some answers so we can came to you for them." Pinkie said and took a deep breath after.



" wow Pinkie you really can amaze one with how fast you speak" Spike complimented.

" thanks Spike, and they also say their from the United Kingdom " Pinkie answered back.

Meanwhile the squad are now very alarmed after what Pinkie just said.

"Sir I'm know getting real bad vibes from this place, I bet there leading us in to a trap and planning to skin us alive!" Ghost whispered.

"the united Kingdom?, where is that?" Twilight asked.

Lloyd then started to sweat

"According to them it's not even in Equestria" Applejack explained.

"Not even in Equestria?" Twilight said as she was very confused by this information.

Soap also started to sweat it seems they we're starting to seem to suddenly skeptical about Whether Captain Price was actually telling the truth, or just actually lying.

Lloyd started to sweat and his tactical gear suddenly is a bit transparent , Rainbow Dash noticed it but suddenly saw something a bit odd.

"Wait a minute , where is your cutie mark?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"A what?" Lloyd asked.

"You know the cutie mark that us ponies have on our plots" Rainbow Dash explained.

"Cutie marks?" Ghost questioned. Now Applejacks has become suspicious

"You don't know what cutie marks are, you're full grown stallions and you don't have cutie marks?"

The rest of the mares along with Spike looked at them with a huge amount of suspicion.

"I mean What do you mean by We don't have them ... we left them at home?" Lloyd said as he tried to fix the situation.

The rest of the squad pretty much facepalm as the ponies don't budge at all but instead get even more suspicious.

Spike whispered to Twilight

"Twilight I think these ponies might be lying and might be bad"

Twilight slowly nodded while still focused on the squad.

Ghost followed suit with Price

"Price, I think they are on to us now … permission to eliminate them?"

" When i Give the signal, Then we take him out" Price instructed.

Ghost slowly nodded and turned back to the Twilight.


"While judging by the info you gave me, it seems that you are all-" Twilight Then quickly drops her book tried to use her magic on them.

Ghost reacted quickly and took out his knife and threw it straight at Twilight's head, But Twilight just froze them and the knife in place just in time. The knife's sharp edge narrowly touches Twilight's nose

"Holy horseshoes!" Applejack said as she and the rest of the mares along with Spike was absolutely baffled by how that just occurred in a few seconds

" What the fuck!" Ghost was infuriated after being frozen in place and unable to move.

Twilight dropped the knife while still holding the squad in place using her magic.

" You lucky pony! A second earlier and that knife would've went straight through your skull!" Ghost said furiously

"well partner, you seem to be the fool for even attempting such thing" Applejack said sassily.

"Seriously Ghost!, You couldn't of done that earlier!" Soap shouted.

"What are you blaming me for!, No one was gonna do anything else!" Ghost Shouted back.

"Shut you it you too!" Twilight shouted at both them. Ghost turned his head back at twilight at and wasn't going to take any shit from her either.

" like I'm gonna listen to you!" Ghost shouted again.

"Alright have it your way" Twilight answered as she used more of her magic to shut Ghost's mouth.

"hmmm!" Ghost was muffled as he struggled to open his mouth.

"Hey what the hel-" Soap was cut of as Twilight also shut his mouth. She then shuts Price's mouth before he could even say anything.

As she is about to shut Lloyd's

"Wait wait don't! We can explain ourselves!" Lloyd said.

"Oh boy I hope you do! Because you made a big mistake trying to ambush us" Rainbow Dash reprimanded.

"Oh don't worry Rainbow Dash they're gonna explain themselves for sure" Twilight said.