• Published 23rd Feb 2021
  • 405 Views, 11 Comments

Equestria: A retelling of the story. - xombiekilla



Join Twilight and her friends as they learn to bond together as friends and save Equestria from the forces of evil. But a new threat would also be introduced to them.

  • ...
2
 11
 405

Chapter Thirteen: Wedding aftermath and celebration of love's union.

After Chrysalis and her drones had disappeared, what was left was being cleaned up by castle staff. Even the facial carapace onto that brute's face was split in half and onto the glazed marble floor. "Now then, our truce is officially over. My vengeance onto those insects has been sated; I shall take my leave." The Doctor stepped out of his mech suit and signaled his Bruner Mobile as it drifted through the broken window and landed. Everyone saw both Decoe and Bocoe pop up out of it.

"Need a lift, Doctor?" Bocoe asked.

"Aww. Those two little guys look so cute. They're built like toys. I wanna snuggle them so badly." Cadence said as she saw them. Her comment made them both blush.

"Of course, Bocoe." He looks back to Celestia and says, "consider this a... personal day off." She nodded.

"And when you're back and at it, Doctor, we'll always be ready to stop you," Celestia said with a cheerful look, delighted to be out of that awful cocoon. Her mane, tail, and fur were still slightly matted in changeling slime, much to her dismay.

"Right, of course, you will be. Decoe, activate the crane mounted onto the underside of the mobile! Let's bring my mech suit home." The Doctor's mobile hovered over the suit as the crane grabbed it and lifted it so it would go with them as they flew up and away from the castle through the window.


Twilight approached her friends as they all had looks of mixed regret on their faces. "Twilight Sparkle. I want to be the first to apologize for not listening to you when you got suspicious and tried to warn us. I speak for us all when I truly thank you for your desire to defend Equestria. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?" Celestia asked her student.

"But, Celestia, of course, I forgive you. I could never be mad at you guys. Sure, the situation did sting a bit, and I felt helpless. But we still won. I hate to say it- and I mean I really hate to say it, but I don't think that we'd have been able to have won this without the Doctor's help."

"Do not worry, Twilight. We'll be sure to compensate him for his services to our country, even if he didn't want to do so." Celestia said as she left the room with Luna.

"This is a bit awkward, but it has to be said. I'm sorry, Twilight, for not listening to you when you were right all along." Rainbow said to Twilight as her friends all came up to hug her.

"It's fine, girls. It was an important day. The stress did get to us all. It's not worth it to forever hold it over our heads like a grudge. I'm just happy that everything ended well for us all."


The Doctor then made it back to his base in the Everfree Forest as he set his mobile down and stepped out of it. "Now that I can plan without the fear of a new tyrant, everything will go along much easier, I suppose." The Doctor said as Decoe and Bocoe hopped out from the mobile to address the Doctor.

"Well then, Doctor. What plans do you have this time? Something involving that Chameleon-Mech, I'm sure?" Decoe asked.

"Oh? Is that thing still there? I nearly forgot about it when I was with that lunar princess." The Doctor then chuckled, "yes. I believe I have enough information on their interior structure to locate a weakened part of their throne room walling. Though risky, slipping in a mini-scrap dispenser will be a good strategy. Slowly, I can make my army there and strike them when they least expect it." The Doctor laughed heartily.

"All right, Doctor Bruner!" Both robots then cheered for their creator.


Both princesses were walking down their hallway corridor to reach their throne chambers for a small private discussion. "I do need to discuss something with you, Luna. But privately, if you wouldn't mind." Celestia said as Luna nodded her head and followed.

"Of course, Sister." They made it to the throne chambers, and then Luna asked, "what is it you wish to discuss with me, Tia?"

"We're being watched, Luna. The Doctor is staking us out."

"How can you tell, Tia?"

"When we were preparing yesterday. I got suspicious of that one strange servant who rarely did anything except watch us. Then, his eyes glazed over like the lens of a camera before they clicked. It was then I realized that he's watching us, probably for scheming."

"What shall we do, Tia?" Luna asked her sister, who just grinned smugly.

"Absolutely nothing, Luna. I have a plan of my own."

"Do tell, Sister." Luna was looking to Celestia, interested to hear what she had to say.

"Let's keep his little disguised robot here; it'll be great for delivering messages to him. I'll assume he must be using it if he's staking out the castle."

"Ooh... can I use it too? To send messages as well?"

"If you want to, Luna. Although, I've not the faintest idea as to why you'd ever want to do this."

"Well, my job gets boring, and sometimes it's great to joke around, even if it'll rouse the doctor's ire."

"Well then, let's run a little test on it, shall we?" Celestia said as Luna held her hoof over her nose and spoke to Celestia.

"After you and I both take a trip to the hot spa. That cocoon has made you smell most... unpleasant, Tia." Celestia then sniffed herself and gagged.

"Dear me, that awful queen and her wretched cocoon she had me in. You're right. First, we'll have our hot bath and test out his little machine." Celestia ran as fast as her legs could carry her, holding her breath after smelling herself as Luna followed shortly behind while giggling.


It's great to be on the train back home, girls. I can't believe the day we just had. But seeing the actual Cadence kissing Shining was the highlight of that day, not that phony, Chrysalis."

"I agree with you, Twi."

"Absolutely, sugarcube."

"Yippee. I love happy endings."

"I couldn't agree more with you, Darling."

"Oh, why yes, I agree with that, too."

"Awesome, girls. I still cannot believe that Doctor Bruner was helping us to keep Equestria safe." Twilight said in a moment of brief shock. "I know he only did it so then he wouldn't have any competition, but still, if it weren't for him-"

"Darling, I do not want to imagine myself into one of those awful cocoons." Rarity interjected to say.

"I don't blame you, Rarity. Let's go home and try to enjoy the rest of today." All the girls had agreed as they arrived at their destination; Ponyville.


"Oh my... oooh. That's better." Celestia then dipped into the hot spa water as the cleansing waters washed away the putrid slime of that cocoon once her prison cell. Luna then joined her bigger sister as they both relaxed in the steaming waters of the spa. The water was rising to their necks as they sighed in bliss.

"Verily, Dear sister, I do agree. This is most marvelous."

"So then, Luna. A bit of time in here, then. We'll prepare a gift for the Doctor and torment him."

"You like to see that human angry, don't you, Tia?"

"Maybe..." Celestia then let the bubbly soap and hot water wash through her mane to make it all wet and drape over her back and shoulders. The slime now entirely off of her body, Celestia took this moment to relax thoroughly. "I hope Twilight and her friends have made it back home safely."

"I'm fairly certain that they have, Tia."


"Land sakes, it's getting late in the day, and I gotta get back home to the farm. I'll see you'll tomorrow." Applejack said as she dismissed herself from their group."

"Yeah, I gotta eat dinner and then turn in for the night. I'm doing Wonderbolts training, and I gotta be at my peak performance."

"I've got a big day ahead of me, Darlings. I'll have to turn in early."

"And I got a significant and awesome birthday party to do for a special colt that requested me. A growing pony does need her rest for such festivities."

"And I need to get Angel Bunny to his vet appointment early in the morning. He gets fussy, and I need the energy to deal with him."

"Then it's settled; we'll all go out separate ways for today. I'll see your girls tomorrow; let me know how practice goes for you, Rainbow."

"You bet I will, Twi." Everyone then split up and went home for the rest of the day.


The princesses then finished with their spa treatment as they left the room and went down the corridors of their castle. Then, they approached the entrance of the royal canteen to take a step into the kitchen and speak to their head chef, Gusteau the griffon. "Greetings, Gusteau. Does your day go by well today?" Luna asked him to start things off.

"Salutations, dearest princesses. What is it that the best chef can do for you today?" This earned a few small huffs from the other cooks to varying degrees of irritation.

"We need you to make us a big cake as a thank you present for certain... someone. A chocolate cake with all the bells and whistles. Go generous on the topping, too."

"At once, Celestia. I will provide my best work." The head chef saluted the princesses as he reached out for the materials. "Alright then, cooks. We got a big order to fill for a deluxe chocolate cake. All the trimmings. Let's get this done then."

They all cheered for their cook as they all got busy. After about an hour, the cake was ready for delivery as Gusteau, and his cooks showed both princesses the cake. "Is this to your likings, your majesties?"

"Oh my... that does look tasty," Luna said in awe and wonderment.

"It's so... perfect. Thank you, Gusteau. I'll have a letter and this cake delivered to the Doctor's address for his service to Equestria."

"Au revoir then, Princesses. Delighted to be of service."


"Grr... I can't believe that I helped them through this. Letting that bug queen take things over would have made things much easier for me. More-so when I consider how easy it was for me to fight them."

"It's not the worst thing to have happened. Look at it this way, Doc: You have shown that queen who was boss." Decoe said to cheer up the Doctor.

"Yes. I suppose so. I'll continue my plans for total conquest in the morning." There was a ring at the front door of his base as both Decoe and Bocoe approached the entrance to answer it. After about a minute, Decoe returned to the Doctor with a big package.

"This is for you, Doctor. It looks big." Decoe said as he laid the box down in front of the Doctor. An understandably confused on his face.

"What's this?" The Doctor then opened the box to see a golden light shining from inside the box itself to look inside as he gasped in shock, "this looks beautiful. This came from a culinary artisan. And chocolate, my favorite flavor." The Doctor then cut a slice for himself to take a bite. His taste buds went off onto Cloud Nine.

"My god. The rich flavor... pure heaven on the tongue, and the silky texture. It's so.. sinful. Dark chocolate mixed with a delightful caramel filling layers with this delectable vanilla cream that merges well. This was made with love by each molecule of its very creation. P-Pure... perfection."

The cake had written in icing, "Thank you for your service to Equestria." Then, a stray tear rolled down his cheek as he felt a panoply of emotions. Was this.. sadness, or was it joy? He felt something pure welling up within his chest- a robust set of feelings hard to describe.

"Hey Doctor, is that a tear? Are you feeling okay?" Bocoe asked in concern for his creator.

"What? A tear? On my face?" The Doctor felt his face as there was a tear on his left cheek as he scowled. "H-How dare they... manipulate my emotions as if I were some mere bauble in their hooves? They have a lot of nerve. I am done eating."

"Hello there, Doctor." The screen on the primary monitor in his lab clicked to life as the faces of both Celestia and Luna could be seen, "We just finished our hot bath and decided to send you a little gift. I trust that you've accepted it. Being a good guy wasn't that bad, now was it?" Celestia had a smug look from her side as she goaded the doc for his reaction.

"Indeed. I hath had the most fun with you in saving the very nation you've dedicated yourself to destroying and seizing." Luna has snickered along with Celestia.

The Doctor huffed as he took the slice he bit into and placed it back on the cake. As he then carried it out over to the balcony of his base. He was infuriated; best yet, the princesses were being treated to this by the drone that the Doctor had initially sent into their castle to act as a spy.

Getting ready to toss it off his balcony, he yelled, "I hate those princesses... And I hate those elements!" He yelled out his frustration as he threw the cake off his balcony, sending it away to its splattered grave.