• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 184 Views, 2 Comments

The Odyssey of Sunlight Blaze--Rise of a hero volume 3: Rise of the Shadows. - Justafanfictioner



Follow the adventures of Sunlight Blaze, a gifted young unicorn with a heart of gold, a sharp sense of justice and with the dream of becoming the best Superhero, in the world of EG.

  • ...
 2
 184

Chapter 2: Filler stuff (Because i can't find a good title for this chapter)

It was a few hours in the afternoon, and our female protagonist where working at their respective places. Sunset was delivering seafood by motorcycle, Rainbow Dash was selling shoes at the mall, Fluttershy was cleaning the Animal Shelter with a few volunteers, Twilight was in her laboratory doing researches, Rarity was making dresses and helping costumer choose outfits at her boutique, Applejack was working at the farm and Chrysalis was working as a barmaid at the town restobar. Sunlight, him, was actually off-country for a few weeks, with the intention of finding and keeping Equestrian artifacts that could have landed here. He told Sunset that he would came back to Canterlot soon, having found some interesting stuff. Back to Chrysalis, she was close to finish her day.

”After this, she thought, I’ll need a good shower. The staff and customers are nice, but the place reeks of all that beer and leftover food. Just half an hour and my week is over...”

She saw a shady-looking man entering the place and asking for a strong drink. The man removed his mantle, revealing a nice looking man, who seemed to be in his Thirties. He was elegant, sexy and well dressed.

“What a magnificient flower such as you is doing in such an ugly place? Asked the man. You don’t find such beauty in this kind of place. Hum, did i saw you somewhere before?”

“Probably not, hot stuff, she said. But i return you the question. What a sexy man such as you is doing in this crappy place?”

“This is the only bar in this town, answered Sombra. I came here to see some friends of mine. They should join us soon...”

Two other men entered the bar and Chrysalis looked at them, the first one was tall, skinny and young, probably an university student and the other was big, tall, intimidating and very muscular, probably one of those bodyguards you see in action movies.

“I’ll have a double whiskey, said the muscled man. I had a pretty rough day.”

“Do you have something not alchool based for me?” asked the skinny young man.

“We have mocktails, she answered. Those are fruit cocktails without alchool, we also have coffee, juice, lemonade, milk and bottled water.”

“I’ll take a coffee, said Stygian. A dark, strong coffee, no milk, no sugar”

“I’ll bring you your drinks in a moment!” she said.

She came back a few minutes later with their drinks.

“Voila! She said. Sorry for the waiting”

“That’s fine, said Sombra. We are not hurried. Beside, i couldn’t stay mad at this cute face of yours.”

The compliment made her blush.

“You know, if you do this to have sex with me, you should just have asked. I am an open kind of girl. 3 guys and one girl sound pretty fun to me”

This time, it was Stygian who blushed and had a nosebleed, Tirek almost chocked on his drink and Sombra was looking surprised.

“How much would you ask for that?” asked Stygian.

Tirek slapped him behind the head.

“That sound like a nice idea indeed, said Sombra. But we don’t have lot of money on us right now.”

“I could do it for free, she said. This is not every day you meet such unique male specimens like you. You 3 are totally my type of boy. I am really into nerds, tough guys and business men.”

She touched the chin of Stygian, the left arm of Tirek and the lips of Sombra. The trio looked at each other with worried faces.

“Oh, i have to serve a client right now, she said. I’ll come back to you later!”

She left the 3 men alone.

“Well, this was easier than what i was expecting, said Stygian. Shoudl we accept her sex offer, thought?”

“We have to take the opportunity when it appear, said Tirek. This is a win-win situation. She got what she want and we got what we want.”

“You have a point, said Sombra. She literally offer herself to us on a silver plate. Plus, i really want to smash that ass.”

“Are you sure she could handle the 3 of us? Asked Stygian. We certainly do not want to kill her in a sandwhich

“She can, said Tirek, And after being in jail for over a decade, i am very thirsty”

Chrysalis came back to the 3 men

“I finish in 5 minutes, she said to them. So, have you 3 thought about my proposition?”

“Not really, said Sombra. I do not like sleeping with prostitutes, but for you, i could make an exception.”

She looked at Tirek.

“What about you, big guy?” she asked.

“I wouldn’t mind, he answered. I hope you can handle my big gun”

“I like’em big, she said. What about you?”

“I can’t believe i am going to lose my virginity, said Stygian. My friends are going to be so jealous!”

“But i forgot, i haven’t even told you my name, said Chrysalis. I am Chrysalis. What’s yours?”

“My name is Sombra, said Sombra. The muscular dude on my left is Tirek and the young man on my right is Stygian.”

“Well, are we going at your house or at mine?” she asked.

“What if we did that in a dark alley? Asked Stygian. Or in the woods?”

Sombra slapped him behind the head.

“He is joking, said Sombra. I actually rented a room in a chic motel for the 4 of us for the night. It’s not far away from this place. We will pick you up at 6 o’clock in front of your house.”

“Make sure to bring protection, said Chrysalis. I hate unsafe sex.”

“Sure” said Sombra.

The trio left the bar and hid in a dark alley.

“Now, what do we do?” asked Stygian.

Meanwhile, Sunset was back in her room and was about to enter a bathroom to take a shower when Chrysalis entered the room, grabbing some fancy clothes, a towel, her shampoo and body wash. Sunset stopped her.

“I was here first, she said. You’ll wait your turn. I really need a shower right now.”

“We could solve this problem by taking a shower together, said Chrysalis. I know you want it”

Sunset blushed and felt embarassed.

“To think about it, she said. You can go first, i’ll wait, but don’t take all the hot water, please”

“I didn’t ask for your opinion, said Chrysalis, grabbing her by the waist. I am sure you’ll love it!!”

Meanwhile, at 4000 Km from Canterlot, Sunlight was investigating a really dark and hot cave. He saw a shield carved in one of the wall of the cave. His magic detecting gadget flashed, indicating he had found what he was looking for. He used his earth powers to carve out of the rock the round shield. He put it in his magic bag, given by Discord and who could fit anything inside it.

“That’s the 7 artifact so far, he said to himself. And honestly, the easiest of the bunch. Some people wouldn’t stand that heat, but for me, it’s like a sunny day during summer. I think it’s time for me to get back home, Sunset must be impatient to see me.”

Coming back to Sunset, she and Chrysalis finished to shower and Sunset let herself fall in her bed.

“You were right, she said. It was awesome, Chrysalis”

“Let’s do it again sometimes” she answered.

Sunset noticed that Chrysalis was wearing a bit too much revealing clothes.

“Hum, what’s the occasion, you know, to wear a thing like that?” she asked to her.

“I am having a four way with 3 well hunged guys that i met at the restobar” answered Chrysalis.

“Really? She said. You sure you can handle 3 guys?”

“I will suck the life out of them, she said. Until they beg me to stop”

“Be careful, though, said Sunset. They could be dangerous.”

“If they are, i can handle myself, she answered. I can turn into a freaking dinosaur if i want to.”

“You’re right, she said. But still, call me if something is wrong, Okay?”

“Count on me, Shim-Shim, she answered. Well, pass a good evening!!”

Sunset received a texto from Sunlight telling that he will be back tomorrow. She replied to him with smiling face emojies and hearts.

Chrysalis was waiting in front of the building, Sombra and his friends arrived in an expensive car ( Stolen from the guy that ruined his life a killed.) that he was driving.

“A van would have been okay too, she said. Did you stole this car?”

“Uh” said Sombra,

“I’m just kidding, said Chrysalis, relax! Are you that stressed of having a four way with a girl?”

“Just shut up and get in the car, said Tirek. I can’t wait to destroy those cheeks!”

“Tell me, said Sombra, are you okay with BDSM?”

“Sure, she said. But who’s going to be tied up?”

“You, said Tirek. I hope you love being dominated...”

“We will switch the roles, said Sombra, don’t worry.”

They arrived at the room and Chrysalis started doing a lap dance to excite her clients.

“Tell me, guys, what kind of body do you prefer?”

She changed her appearance, with different body size and shape explaining that she could take the appearance of any existing being.

Sombra looked at her.

“I do love «natural» women” he said.

“Are you sure? She asked. You might have a bad surprise”

“You should not be ashamed of showing your true self” said Sombra.

“Okay, then” she said, revealing how she really looked like.

“You are beautiful, said Sombra. Now, let’s get this started, shall we?”

“Bring it on, said Chrysalis. Show me what you’ve got!”

[The Next Day]

Chrysalis woke up in the hotel room, her throat was sore and her holes were hurting. She found a paper next to her with a message. It was written by Sombra and was saying: «Thank you for this night, darling, but unfortunately, you were just a one night stand, we already left the town, as our duty called us. Affectiously, Sombra»

”I need to do that again one day, she said. But for now, let’s return home, I don’t want Sunset to worry for me...”

She took a shower, dressed up and left the room. She walked outside the motel and called a Taxi. Half an hour later, she was back home. She entered the building and in the room she was sharing with Sunset.

“I’m back!!” she said.

“So, how was your night?” asked Sunset.

“Really nice, she answered. I never had so much pleasure in my life. My holes are hurting a little, but i am used to it. You should try it too, if you have the chance.”

“Uh, no thank, she said. By the way, Sunlight is coming back soon from his travel around the world”

“Really?! Said Chrysalis. When?”

“He told me he would be back before afternoon, said Sunset. While we wait for him to come back, want to play video games with me? I need fresh opponents.”

“Do you have Mega Rumble Bros 2?” asked Chrysalis

“Of course i do!! Answered Sunset Shimmer. Are you good at this game?”

“One of the best, she said. Don’t feel bad if you get your ass beaten up”

“Don’t worry, nobody ever beat me at this game before, said Sunset. This is the only game to which i am better than my brother. So don’t hold back!!”

In the meantime, Sombra, Tirek and Stygian were back to the H.Q.

“So, asked Moonlight. You did what i asked you to do?”

“Yes, answered Sombra. It was more easy than i think it would be. That girl was so horny she couldn’t resist to bang the 3 of us. While she was asleep, we casted on her the spell you gave to us. But why couldn’t we just kidnap her, instead, she was vulnerable.”

“Capturing her would only have catch the attention of her friends, said Moonlight. The spell you casted on her is a two part corruption spell that will turn her into a villain. When the time will come, i will cast the second part of the spell and turn her against their friends. The spell won't last for long, but it will be enought to allow us to escape if things goes wrong”

“Fair point” said Sombra.

“But because we are only at chapter 2, said Moonlight, looking at the 4th Wall. And that this volume have to be at least 8 to 10 chapters, i will have to fill the story with filler stuff. But how...Oh, i know, why don’t we make a chapter or 2 about Sunlight’s adventure around the world? Then 3 other chapters where these 3 fight the Mane 7. Then, for the last 2 chapters, will be dedicated to the final battle...Which i will obviously lose because, you know, plot armor...Can we end this chapter now?”

“Who are you talking to?” asked Sombra.

“You would not understand” answered Moonlight.