• Published 21st Feb 2021
  • 1,087 Views, 2 Comments

Autumn Fun - Twilight Star



Twilight and Luna have fun on an autumn afternoon. Things quickly change plan.

  • ...
2
 2
 1,087

An Autumn Afternoon Together

It was a windy afternoon in Ponyville, Twilight had invited Luna to spend that early autumn afternoon with her, and Luna accepted, since she had no real duties. This relieved Twilight, since she didn’t want her presence to make her marefriend miss a royal duty. Fortunately, this not happened, because as much as Luna was a princess, she would always have time for her marefriend.

The wind beat against their manes, but they were not cold because they both wore a scarf; Twilight’s scarf was pink, and Luna’s was black. Some of the ponies also wore scarves, but others did not. Twilight needed to confess that Ponyville looked beautiful when it was autumn, mainly because of the falling leaves. Sure, there weren’t as many trees near the city as the farm Sweet Apple Acres, but she was talking about the Running of the Leaves. She had already participated in that event together with two of her friends: Rainbow and Applejack. But this year, she did not intend to participate in the Running of the Leaves, as she had planned to spend the beginning of this fall with her marefriend.

“We need to confess: the beginning of autumn in Ponyville is beautiful,” said Luna, watching the leaves fall from one of the trees.

Twilight looked curiously at Luna and said, “Have you been to Ponyville during the fall before?”

Luna looked at Twilight and denied it. “Unfortunately not, this is our first time coming to Ponyville during the beginning of the fall.”

A question came to Twilight’s mind. “What did you do during the beginning of the other autumns?”

“Playing video games,” Luna replied. “What about you?”

“I stayed at home reading, but there was an autumn that I participated in the Running of the Leaves,” Twilight replied. Luna raised an eyebrow curiously.

“What is this Running of the Leaves that you talk about?” asked Luna.

“It is an annual event in Ponyville that takes place in early autumn, where ponies participate in a race for the leaves to fall from their trees,” Twilight explained.

“And did you win?”

“Oh no, but I came in fifth place, which is good because I’ve never been in a race before,” Twilight replied. Luna seemed surprised by this, she didn’t imagine that Twilight would reach such a high place in the first race, but a smile soon appeared on her face.

“You impress me, love,” said the dark blue alicorn in a seductive tone. A blush appeared on Twilight’s cheeks.

“Hehehe, it seems so,” she said looking to left shyly.

Upon entering the park, they saw some ponies on the site, some were sitting on benches, others standing up and some under trees. They approached a spot in the park that had no ponies, but had plenty of brown leaves on the grass and sat under a tree. The two watched the clouds in the sky with smiles, some of the clouds had drawings.

They watched the clouds for five minutes, until Twilight had an idea of ​​what she and Luna could do while being in a place full of leaves. She took her eyes off the sky and looked at Luna with a cheerful smile.

“Luna,” Twilight started. Luna took her eyes off the sky and looked at Twilight curiously.

“Yes, love?” asked Luna.

The purple alicorn then touched the princess’s breastplate and said, “It’s with you!” That said, she got up and ran.

Luna was surprised by this, but a smile soon appeared on her face. She got up and ran after Twilight. “Come back here, love!”

Twilight continued to run, laughing happily as she stepped on the leaves. She felt that she was having one of the best afternoons of all, even though they had just started playing. She then felt a hoof touch her back. “Got you! It’s with you!” Twilight soon turned to the left and went after Luna.

Luna felt happy, she never imagined that she would play tag, but she was loving this early autumn afternoon. Mainly because she was with the mare she loved. She then felt Twilight touch her from behind. “Now it’s with you, Luna!” Luna then turned again and ran after Twilight.

“You will not escape from the Princess of the Night, Twilight Sparkle!” said Luna playfully. Twilight, in response, just laughed happily, because she was having so much fun with her marefriend. She needed to confess that it’s been days since she last had as much fun as she did today with Luna. Of course she also had fun when Luna was with her the last few times, but they playing tag together? Now that was something they never did before.

Suddenly, Twilight was thrown by Luna on the leafy grass, causing her and the princess to spin, forming a purple and dark blue ball as the leaves flew off the sides. When they stopped, she was on her abdomen up and Luna stayed on top of her with hooves holding her.

“I got you, love,” said Luna with a smile. Twilight let out a little laugh, she certainly didn’t expect Luna to decide to pin her in the grass with her hooves.

“Could you please let me go, Luna?” She asked politely.

Luna thought for a few seconds before answering, “No. You will not run from me again. You will surrender to the cuddles!” The Princess of Night wrapped the little alicorn in a loving hug, resulting in Twilight feeling surprised about it. She didn’t imagine that Luna would hug her, but she even enjoyed being hugged by her marefriend, even though she was lying on a leafy grass. She then snuggled into the embrace that was involved and returned the hug with both front hooves.

After ten minutes, Luna started giving nuzzles at Twilight’s muzzle. Twilight let out a cute laugh because of tickling. Twilight never imagined that their game would be turn into something like this, but despite that, she was enjoying how this afternoon was going.

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you, love?” asked Luna, stopping with the nuzzles and looking at Twilight with a smile.

“Y-yes, Luna,” Twilight replied, now looking at the dark blue alicorn with a blush on her cheek and a shy smile.

Luna smiled at the way Twilight answered her. She couldn’t help but think that Twilight was cute, especially when Twilight blushed, but she was even cuter when she responded by blushing. She then continued with the affection, and Twilight closed her eyes again.

After five minutes, Luna began to lovingly stroke Twilight’s cheek with a hoof. Twilight can’t help but love it, she stroked Luna back with a sweet smile as soon as Luna stopped. Luna smiled lovingly with the affection returned and decided to stroke her back. They both caressed each other now at the same time, with smiles on their faces. They felt they were having one of the best afternoons, where they didn’t need to do anything but have time just for them.

After an hour, Luna decided to kiss Twilight’s cheek, resulting in the purple alicorn blushing and returning the kiss. Luna closed her eyes with a smile at the affection returned and decided to return the kiss. They stayed kissing each other, with both enjoying it and not caring how long they would be doing it.

After an hour, the two stopped kissing, closed their eyes and let out a slight sigh at the same time, but they did not sleep. The two mares feel relaxed in the hug they were involved in and could hear each other’s heartbeat. Twilight never imagined that their game would become something even better than she expected, but she liked Luna pinned her to the grass with leaves and hugged her.

“Luna, thanks for that,” Twilight thanked sweetly, now with her eyes open.

“You’re welcome, love, I just decided to make our game more enjoyable,” said Luna, lovingly caressing the mane of her little purple alicorn. Twilight closed her eyes when she felt Luna caress her mane, she just loved being caressed by her marefriend.

“And it was really nice.” Twilight looked to the right with a smile. “Nicer than I planned, actually.”

“Sometimes, the best things don’t require that much planning,” said Luna, stopping stroking the mane of Twilight. Twilight agreed in response.

A question came to Twilight’s mind. She looked at the Princess of Night and said, “Did you like it too?”

“Of course, love. Having real duties sometimes makes me feel sulky, but I know that with your company, I can always feel a lot better! And today, for sure, it was an afternoon that I had fun a lot, mainly because I was with you. Thank you for inviting me to spend the afternoon with you,“ Luna replied. A smile appeared on Twilight’s face at what Luna said to her.

“You’re welcome, Luna,” she said. The two mares then returned to relax in their embrace.

After an hour, Luna felt by her magic that she had to raise the moon, she let out a sad sigh about it.

“Luna? What happened?” asked Twilight in a concerned tone.

Luna looked sadly at Twilight and said, “Well, Twilight, as much as I’m enjoying this cute moment between us, I’m afraid I need to go back to Canterlot now to raise the moon.”

“Is the afternoon over?” asked Twilight, now in a surprised tone. Luna agreed with the answer.

“Sadly, yes.” She released Twilight from the embrace and stood up, allowing Twilight to get up.

“It looks like we’ll have to say goodbye now,” said Twilight with her ears down.

“Unfortunately yes, but at least we’ll see again later,” Luna ended her sentence with a smile.

Twilight smiled and her ears perked up at the response, knowing that Luna would visit her during the night. “Yes, later.”

They then kissed goodbye and left the park to go to their homes; with both of them happy to have a very pleasant, cute and loving autumn afternoon together.

Comments ( 2 )

Very heartwarming!:twilightsmile:

Burp...I don't know if I will have room for dinner tonight on account of so much cheese. :rainbowlaugh:
luckily for you I happen to like cheese.

Login or register to comment