• Published 15th Feb 2021
  • 323 Views, 3 Comments

Flitter Baby Flitter - Creativa-Artly01



It’s a wonderful feeling for the expectant parents (Fluttershy and Thunderlane) when little Flittersoft enters their lives.

  • ...
 3
 323

Chapter 5-The Sleepover

That weekend, Flittersoft has her new friends and Soara for a sleepover. “Your house is nice,” says Airess in awe. “Ours is so tiny.”

“Thanks,” says Flittersoft somewhat shyly. “Glad you like it.” The four fillies stumble up the stairs to Flittersoft’s room. Once inside, they all sit down on the bed and continue to talk while Flittersoft grabs Pippy gently from her wood house. She holds it close to her face and it nuzzles her cheek. She brings her pet over and lets her friends see it.

“She’s cute,” says Airess. “Can I hold her?” Flittersoft nods as she lets her friend hold her pet. Airess giggles as she plays with the small chipmunk. They all take turns with Pippy before she eventually ends back up curled up and asleep in Flittersoft’s lap.

“So, flying training is hecking hard, I’m so weak winged,” grumbles Flittersoft.

“Filly, same,” agree Airess, Soara, and Conch. “I wish there was a group we could talk about our struggles after practice.”

“Well, we could revive mom’s old Weak Flyers Club that she and Derpy were a part of,” suggests Flittersoft.

“That works,” responds Soara. “First meeting next week after training?”

They put their hooves in and out up in the air in agreement. “Agreed!” Cheer the fillies in unison. They then fall back onto the bed laughing. A few moments later, they are called down to dinner by Fluttershy.

“Girls! Dinner!” Cries the pink maned yellow Pegasus mare up the staircase.

“Coming!” Holler the fillies as they topple down the stairs one atop another. They then scramble to their seats at the table. Flittersoft seemingly forgetting that she forgot to tuck Pippy back into bed. Fluttershy just giggles.

“Baby girl, no chipmunks at the table, go put the poor thing back to bed.” Flittersoft nods and takes Pippy back up to her bed, and tucks her in before returning back downstairs to dinner. “So, how’s the sleepover been so far?” Inquires Fluttershy.

“It’s been good,” say the girls in unison. “It’s been so much fun!” They then begin eating their dinner as Fluttershy sits down to join them and afterwards they play cards and watch a movie. Needless to say, it’s been a great sleepover and the girls can’t wait to have more in the future.