• Published 15th Feb 2021
  • 326 Views, 3 Comments

Flitter Baby Flitter - Creativa-Artly01



It’s a wonderful feeling for the expectant parents (Fluttershy and Thunderlane) when little Flittersoft enters their lives.

  • ...
 3
 326

Chapter 4-Flying Practice

A few weeks later, it’s the first week of flying practice for all young Pegasi fillies and colts on the Wonderbolts grounds so Fluttershy sends little Flittersoft there at her father Thunderlane’s side. “Do I have to go, daddy?” Asks the shy little filly.

“Yes, besides, Soara will be there too,” responds Thunderlane with a smile. “And who knows? You may end up making new friends.” A few moments later, the two arrive and Thunderlane drops Flittersoft off at the flying session where she is quickly greeted by Soara and one other little filly.

“Hi,” says Flittersoft. She high hoofs with her friend. “It’s good to see you again, Soara.”

“You too,” responds Soara with a smile, “this is my other friend, Airess.”

“Nice to meet you,” responds Flittersoft with a smile.

“Likewise,” Airess responds just as shyly. The three head off to flying practice together. As they’re practicing with the instructor, they watch in awe at the more advanced young flyers overhead especially Bolt and Blaze.

“Those are the advanced students,” says the instructor, “don’t mind them.” The foals don’t listen as their eyes remain fixed on the foals above them. After a few minutes, they snap out of it and get back to practicing their wing flaps with the instructor. There are about ten foals in the beginners class including Soara, Flittersoft, and Airess. The other foals include Scootaloo’s little girl Conch Shell, a soft spoken daredevil type. She soon attaches herself onto Soara, Flittersoft, and Airess who don’t mind at all, they like having another friend. After practice, all the fillies hang out together until their parents finish Wonderbolt training for the day. For Conch and Flittersoft, that would be their dads and for the other two, it would be both of their parents. A few hours later, that training ends and the fillies share goodbye hugs and head their separate ways and tell their parents all about the day they had and how glad they were to be around familiar friends.

“See, I told you it wouldn’t be that bad,” says Thunderlane to little Flittersoft.

“Yeah,” responds Flittersoft, “you were right dad. It’s nice to have friends around, there’s Soara, Airess, Conch Shell. We spent the time after our young flyers class just hanging out and joking and just having an all around fun time.”

“Well, that’s good, I’m glad you’re making friends, baby girl,” responds Thunderlane. They stop by the ice cream shop Cloud Cones before heading home. Once at home, Flittersoft can’t stop talking and tells her mom absolutely everything. Fluttershy can’t even get her to slow down. That’s how she knows her daughter had an amazing time and for that, she’s glad and glad her daughter is making new friends too.