• Published 9th Apr 2021
  • 1,344 Views, 72 Comments

Background Pony Cuddle Simulator - Player 4



Want to cuddle with an underrated background pony? Or perhaps a more well-known one? Come to this Choose-Your-Own-Adventure sleepover!

  • ...
5
 72
 1,344

Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon (Double Cuddles!)

"Wait a minute.", you pause. "Bon Bon and Lyra, you two are standing much closer to each other than everypony else; is this signaling that I have a double-cuddle option?"

Ah-ha! You detected that!

"You do!", Lyra giggles. "Bonnie and I are inseparable; we can't fathom the idea of being in a cuddle session not featuring each other, and three-player cuddles sound like a fun and sweet twist!"

Suspicions confirmed, and it's what you were after.

"Well, in that case, you two are my selection."

Lyra was giddy with excitement; she couldn't wait. She sprints up and wraps you in a hug before you even get to the bed.

"Oh, thank you, thank you!", she exclaims. "You'll be so much fun to have in our bed!"

You feel your heart warm at the fulfillment you're giving Lyra and her friend, as you look up at her eyes-closed, smiling face. They clearly got what they were looking forward to hearing.

"Yes.", Bon Bon says. "Thanks so much for choosing us. Now, what do you say we get to the bed?"

"Let's go!", you say.


The three of you encounter Lyra and Bon Bon's double-pony bed; as expected, it's noticeably wider than the other sleeping areas. As for color, the mattress is dark tan and the blankets and pillows are a light brown.

As you and the ponies slide in, you have a setup of you in the middle of the bed: Bon Bon on your left, and Lyra on your right. And that... that's where all the progress stalls.

"So, um, I didn't really think about three-way cuddling with regards to... how to operate it, hehe.", Lyra says. "Like, what position do we go in here?"

Good thing the cuddle expert is in the building.

"I have an idea. How about I lay on my back, you two lay on your sides, and you both hug me from there."

The ponies, having never heard of this position before, raised a few eyebrows at it, but seeing as how they couldn't think of another way to make a triple cuddle, they test it out. Bon Bon, on your left, and Lyra, on your right, slide over and press their tummies against each of your sides. There is a noticeable difference on each side; Bon Bon is a slimmer pony.

Both of them attempt to use your suggested position and wrap their forelegs around you, but...

Uh-oh, something's not right.

There appear to be some technical difficulties with holding a two-pony hug on one human. Lyra's left hoof bumped into Bon Bon's left hoof, and Bon Bon's right hoof also hit Lyra's right hoof. Then when they tried to do the hug a second time, they were covering each other's forelegs more than you.

"Well, um, this isn't going well.", Lyra says with a mix of giggly sadness and full sadness.

"Yeah.", Bon Bon says. "Performing a hug featuring four legs, while not getting in each other's way and with all four of them actually hugging you; that's harder than I thought."

"I think it also has to due with a difference in positioning that applies to who's in this bed. Most ponies, when they hug, have their left foreleg on top and their right foreleg on bottom; that's how I do it too. But for Lyra, it's the other way around. She has her right foreleg on top."

"That is right.", Lyra says. "Ponies tell me all the time about how they can feel that my hugs are different somehow."

"Huh.", you respond. This was something that had completely glossed over you despite all your days of cuddling ponies. You never paid much attention to which leg was on top, but as you remember some specific cuddle sessions; yeah, it does seem that most ponies prefer left leg on top. In fact, you couldn't ever recall an instance of right leg on top, which is apparently how Lyra does it.

And even if that anamoly wasn't present here, the task of properly holding a double hug seemed difficult, so you hatch up another plan.

"Okay. Well, we can try something else.", you say. "In fact, I already have an idea. How about, we have Bon Bon do what the original plan was, in honeymoon hug me from the side, but Lyra, you use me as a pillow."

"Okay! That sounds really sweet!", Lyra says, gaining her excitement back.

"It sure is.", you say. "I sure feel the affection rush when ponies do the pillow position. Go ahead!"

Lyra does just that, resting her head sideways on your chest, and positioning her forelegs much in the way of ordinary sleep. Bon Bon then does her part; pressing against your side and sliding her right foreleg under you. She avoids also using her left foreleg, as it would obstruct Lyra, but she does manage a half hug.

"This works. I feel comforted like this.", you assure the ponies. It's definitely a very underused and awkward position if there ever was one, but a good deal of creativity was needed with three cuddlers involved.

"Good!", Bon Bon exclaims. "I don't feel quite as comfortable; having only one leg hugging does feel awkward, but it works. Lyra, do you feel comfortable?"

"Yes.", Lyra struggles to say. She has a very wide smile as she tries to nestle deeper into you. "I love the pillow position."

You lightly giggle. She's so adorable.

You do like the feeling of her head on your chest, you have to say. The breathing motions are still present, and it does feel relaxing.


You had closed your eyes in that position, preparing to fall asleep, but it was blocked. A certain lack of something was keeping you awake with a hole.

The lack of hugs.

Not that this position was bad by any means, but you couldn't help but crave the feeling of tight forelegs wrapping around your upper body right now.

You know what happened last time the three of you attempted that position, but you were too determined. You needed a full-on hug.

"Hey girls. I was just thinking... can we try the double-hugging position again? Like, I really want to be properly hugged."

Knowing the experience from last time, they seem hesitant, but ultimately, they wanted to make you happy.

"Yeah, I'm sure we could figure something out. Maybe just... do it a bit slower this time. So we can figure it out to begin with.", Bon Bon says.

"I agree; I think the problem was more that we jumped in too fast.", Lyra adds. "Thanks to cuddles, I feel more chill now, so yeah, let's try it again."

"Thanks.", you say.

The ponies disconnect from their positions and work out how they can both hug you at once.

"Ooh, I think I know!", Bon Bon says. "How about, I spread my forelegs further apart, so Lyra, you can have both of yours in between that space."

"Sure! That could work!", Lyra exclaims.

You like the sound of that; after all, they'd be actively trying to leave a proper space for each other's legs, and you would have your double hug...

"Alright.", you say. "Take it away."

Bon Bon starts first, continuing to press her stomach on your side. She wraps her left foreleg over your chest and under your back, and, wait a minute, where does her right leg go?

With her being on your right and preferring the left-on-top position, her right foreleg would have to cross under her left... not exactly comfortable.

However, this doesn't lead to a feeling of defeat. You three only sense a victory, uncovered by this mistake.

"Ooh, I think I know what we need to do now!", Bon Bon says. "Me and Lyra just need to switch sides."

Oh yeah! How did you not think of that before?

The ponies simply move to the opposite sides from before, and try it out. Lyra's right leg, which goes on top, wraps under your back and over your chest near your neck, then her left foreleg wraps over the bottom of your ribcage, leaving a clear space in between. Looking good so far!

As expected, Bon Bon, from your right, is able to wrap her left leg under and right leg over.

There it is! There's the double hug! And before, you thought you couldn't do it!

"Yay! We got it!", Lyra says.

"Yep! And now it's time to use it!", Bon Bon adds.

As if one hug around this area didn't feel good enough, now you had two ponies there. Totally awesome.


The three of you fall in ultra-peaceful bliss with the comfort magic, seemingly on the brink of sleep, but it would seem that there could be more to come.

"Bonnie, I was thinking something.", Lyra breaks the silence of the nighttime room with. "Something to upgrade these cuddles even more."

"Shoot it.", Bon Bon says.

"Do you think it might be better if..."

"...if H.C. had their shirt off?"

Your eyes come awake at the hearing of this sentence; you do give it consideration.

The idea of shirtless cuddling had never really made itself known in your mind, but upon its appearance here courtesy of Lyra, it does make a lot of sense. Both she and Bon Bon would be able to feel your body heat to a much higher degree, and you'd have their soft, fluffy fur pressing directly on your skin. Currently, both these things are significantly filtered out by going through your shirt. So....

"Hehe. Alright ponies, you'll need to disband the cuddling for a short spell so you can get an even better version of it.", you say. "This thing's coming off."

The ponies disconnect their grips, and you remove your white top. Here come the heat and fur.

They then settle back into their before positions, and here are the results.

"Oh wow! You are warm!", Lyra exclaims.

"I never realized.", Bon Bon adds.

"And I didn't get to feel until now how fluffy you two are.", you say.

Lyra turned out to be right; it felt even better this way. Who knew cuddles could be upgraded?

Laying there for a while, you feel utterly in bliss. The double hug, the direct contact with soft fur, the warm breathing that can also be felt to a higher degree; those technical difficulties now seem like a distant memory.

You wrap both of your arms over the ponies' backs and onto their sides, seeing it as a thank-you for the feel-good that they're giving you.

It's all good now. Good enough for sleep.


Wait a minute, you think to yourself just before you drift off.

We could have done a triple spoon... that would have been a lot easier.