• Published 2nd Feb 2021
  • 8,249 Views, 39 Comments

Mother-Daughter Bonding - Jackelope



Diamond Tiara, after a fight with her mother, happens upon an Abyssinian in a rundown store. The mysterious cat-lady grants her a wish that changes everything, which has unexpectedly phallic consequences...

  • ...
38
 39
 8,249
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 31 )

Sexy time!!

Me hoping nobody notices I re-wrote the short description like a million times after publishing.
i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/029/405/jordan.jpg

It looks good so far.

I think you accidentally left it in incomplete status .

Great story though!

10658298
I'm glad you liked it! In the author's box of the last chapter I wrote:

The reason I'm leaving this incomplete is that - despite it being a commission - I'm strongly considering coming back to it to write up ideas for two alternate endings I had, one involving Silver Spoon and the other involving Diamond embracing the 'stud' she became.

10658282
Happy you approve. :twilightsmile:

10658305
I say go for it, what you have so far is great and I would read more.:yay:

Good, enjoyable story. I'm curious about whether or not it's done, though.

Lovely piece you wrote here, Jack. I didn't expect a heartwarming fic with these characters :twilightsmile:

The reason I'm leaving this incomplete is that - despite it being a commission - I'm strongly considering coming back to it to write up ideas for two alternate endings I had, one involving Silver Spoon and the other involving Diamond embracing the 'stud' she became.

pbs.twimg.com/media/Epf2NqNXcAENjnt.jpg

The way you worded the synopsis makes me think trickster Alfiq khajiit instead of Abyssinian

Is this story actually incomplete?

10658471
If I write one it'll probably be next week in between other commissions. :twilightsmile:

10658522
Main story: yes
Alternate endings: no.
One ending will show Diamond pursue a relationship with Silver Spoon, the other will show Diamond coming back the same mare she left and utilising her behemoth of a rod in her bullying.

10658789
Thank you. :twilightsmile: One trend - at least with clopfics - is that Diamond Tiara x Spoiled stuff tends to focus on Diamond getting revenge on Spoiled being a bad mom. I'm sure there's tons of reconciliation stories out there but from the clop it tends to be domination. Whilst there is a little bit of Diamond being forceful, the two ultimately come out of this reconciled and better ponies - if you don't count the incest :twilightsheepish:

10658905
:raritywink:

10659042
TBH having not actually seen the movie, with my vague knowledge of Abyssinians being cat people and the only example of one tricking the mane 6 I think my brain just defaulted to Khajiit.

10659117
Main story: yes.
Alternate endings: no.
I'm wondering whether or not it'd just be better to mark it as complete at this point. :twilightblush:
In the author's box of the final chapter, I gave the reason why it's marked as incomplete.

So to clarify is this pony pony anthro and I’m guessingdimonds over 18

10659419
:rainbowlaugh:
It seemed like a really easy joke to make.

Reality: "Okay her Mom is secretly 100% horny and the daughter has shades of being a dom, I can work with this."

Tek

a very nice story. definitely looking forward to those mentioned alternative endings if / when you produce them.

I can't help but wonder if either alternate ending will result in Diamond Tiara pregnant herself. Whether from her own self or some stallion donor would be interesting to see.

I hope there's a ending where Diamond make a herd with the CMC,Silver, Bab's and maybe more.

I also hope her dad get some payback and gets her pregnant.

10660139
Nah, that is too much out of his character. I rather see he encounter Diti and make a wish for close and understanding family. Only to find himself being changed into a fine mare instead. Spoil unexpectedly find his mare form more sexually appeal than his original body (since Diamond is now more of a stud than he ever was). Then he discover the female pleasure and end up carry Diamond's foal too.

10661625
Then she never get to use he pussy that's boring she needs to have a male partner with equal size,maybe have him grow into her size or have another grow into a equal size so she can be fucked to.

10659123

One ending will show Diamond pursue a relationship with Silver Spoon, the other will show Diamond coming back the same mare she left and utilising her behemoth of a rod in her bullying.

In case you were wondering about the opinion of a total stranger, I'd much prefer the former to the latter. :twilightsheepish:

10660073
That could possibly be a 3rd alternate ending. Although the candidate for impregnator is hard to think of. If I can think of a good way to have DT get preggers I'll write it. Otherwise, thank you for your kind words. :twilightsmile:
10660260
10661024
Initially, I did consider doing this - the biggest giveaway going to be Diti's yellow eyes - but I think it was a little hard to justify.
10662061
I'm a fan of lovey dovey stuff too. The original path for this story was a lot more aggressive but Spoiled's regret scene - which I always intended to include from the start - as well as her apology, made it hard for me to justify Diamond being anything less than a softie in the end. The alternate endings are alluded to with descriptions in the story, such as Diamond's initial appraisal of her cock as well as the small aside to Silver Spoon getting naked in front of her friend. Further expansion on the Silver Spoon thing was cut since the ending was heading towards Diamond x Spoiled anyway, but it essentially amounted to that paragraph being spoken instead, ending with Spoiled shooting her daughter a knowing look due to how obvious it is. Of the two endings I have in mind Silver's will see fruition first.

The only thing I don't like about this story is that it ended.

10676771
Well dang, the more you know!

10662061
Jerry? (my creepy uncle)
Get off ma’s computer!!

Easily one of the best clopfics I've ever read! Well done!:rainbowwild:

Login or register to comment