• Published 1st Feb 2021
  • 6,237 Views, 609 Comments

Tartarus on Equestria - DarkGal



Equestria has been taken over the by Demon Scortatus. In order to protect her friends from the omnipotent stallion, Twilight agrees to a bet. Will she able to withstand her trials? Or will she give in and join in the debauchery?

Comments ( 112 )

Its gonna be impregnationa nd pregnancy in this story?

10828979
Likely, yes.

"To mess with body and mind, a dangerous gamble. Caution and care is needed to avoid turning your mind to shamble. The slightest mistake, the smallest step wrong...and see your darkest self is awake and will not go before long." Turning to the cauldron, she grabbed a small bucket of water and doused the flames underneath, letting it cool and die. "For a stable design, first something I need."

I can't wait for this to backfire horribly, and she creates an army of four legged rape machines. Yes, I'm aware this is anthro; I'm picturing the stallions going feral and becoming sex "zombies".

*Voluptus emerges from the void. Her fist shaking in anger.*
Those bastards........They will pay for debasing Scootaloo like that. Now, I like sex and all, but to go so hard on one so young......I have to draw the line. Twilight, I hope for everyone that you succeed. I wish you good luck on finding a way to undo the corruption.

*Sleipnir, the eight-limbed, sits on his antlered, fur-covered throne, leaning forward; watching Equestria through the flickering blue flame in a brazier. When he has his fill for the time being, he slumps back with a huff, absently begins drawing a rune in the thin sheet of snow on one armrest. And he smiles.*

"Hah. Ha hah. So many don't understand. I am called mad, but I know the truth of it. I know it. Whatever supposed 'deathly sins' our deamonkin believe governs their existences, it all comes down to corruption... and lust. You know it too, Scortatus, don't you? You know it! You know it because you were part of it! Part of our actions! What other world could've been born from the violent rape, domination, and enslavement of its creator goddess? We spilled our taint over this place like we did our literal seed!"

*He grows quiet. The rune he's drawn begins to pulse in a soft white light. He stares at it.*

"Hrrm. But it's more than simple lust, isn't it, Scortatus? You are not simply leading mortals to fuck each other silly. Another truth of our kind... the male will seek to dominate, and the female will seek to submit—to be broken, bound, made to serve, to be used, to be claimed, to be filled, with desire and purpose and jizz and the degradation required to hammer home where her place is. Of course, there are exceptions to the norm, but for most, it is true. And it will be true of the mortals under your guidance. Guidance... yes..."

*Sleipnir glances up.*

"Princess Twilight! How was your latest test-run with an actual stallion? Not a fake imitation conjured up by a parasitic insect bitch with delusions of grandeur? Quite something else, wasn't it? Perhaps you have an inkling now why Scortatus is so successful. Your Zebra friend already spilled it out in a way: his 'corruption' unleashes the subject's true potential and leads them to their true purpose. In the case of mares, well, for many, that potential IS to be leashed. Or have you never wondered why your friends, after having been transformed into daemons, after YOU have been transformed into a daemon, are so very eager to drop to your knees and worship cock? Perhaps that is precisely where you long to be."

*He waves his left hands. From topmost hand to lowest in a disturbing, almost insect-like way.*

"But perhaps you and yours can prove this to be wrong! Perhaps your intellect and skill and dedication will prevail! You had a sample of Scortatus's draught. Perhaps... perhaps Pinkie Pie just wasn't the right test subject? Indeed, perhaps you need subjects not yet directly touched by the Overlord's magic. There are plenty of mares in town who he hasn't transformed yet. If everything goes well, they will grow stronger, and if not, Pinkie Pie didn't change, now did she? Just try it some more. Find more mares to test your concoctions on. Whatever it takes to save Equestria."

"Another thing, Princess of Knowledge: you have not yet truly investigated if Scortatus's influence makes a mare more submissive. You have the tools to do so. Do you know what your friends' kinks were before all this? Do you know what they are now? Do you know, really, truly KNOW that Fluttershy doesn't now dream of cuffing her wrists to her ankles and waiting outside her cottage until the many mutts from around Ponyville come to mount her? Do you KNOW Applejack, when her brother isn't looking, doesn't wraps her lasso around her own limbs, grunting and swearing and insulting herself in the attempt to sound like a stallion calling her names? Do you KNOW Rarity isn't working on designer cages and evening dresses that leave the chest uncovered for groping while the arms are securely tucked away behind the mare's back, leaving her helpless? And do you KNOW Rainbow Dash isn't writing down lurid tales of Daring Do and Prisma, her loyal follower, falling victim to a trap that curses them to obey the command of anyone waving a cock in their faces? If you don't know...

... why don't you go and ask them? Interviews are a time-honoured tradition among scientists. Go and ask them. Ask them to describe everything in as great a detail as possible. For science, of course."

The clicking of claws on stone echo about as Malice emerges from the darkness of Tartarus once more.

“Mm twilight my dear I must say you look ravishing this day. If you’ll allow me to indulge in my inner Rarity for a moment. Have you considered a smattering of jewelry in tandem with some revealing clothing? Something of a queen of the damned or keeper of secrets look. It might give you a bit more confidence as well.”

The daemon’s head turned a bit and his essence slipped from her skull into the material world. His form was basically a shade in reality, little more than a dark smudge bearing his silhouette with a set of six eyes, easily missed if someone wasn’t studying the area. His shade strode over to the asleep scootaloo a wide grin on his beak as he loomed over her. He was desperate to insert a bit of his own will into her and corrupt her to his liking but in this form and without the proper rituals he’d never hope to be able to influence Equestria like this. Instead he used his mere image in the physical to taunt Twilight and caress the sleeping scootaloo with his whispy claws.

“Isn’t she gorgeous like this Twilight? Asleep, content and at peace. But you know in your heart of hearts or thrilled you a bit to see her as she was, used and defiled.”

He shoots her an accusatory stare.

“I felt your heart pick up a pace when you saw her. When you drank in her form with your eyes, I can feel it as you look at her now, how your mouth salivates, how your tongue can’t sit still in your mouth. You want to know what it’s like don’t you? How soft she still is, or what it’s like to be Chrysalis and fell her warm folds over an organ you’ve never had before. And besides, doesn’t she look that much better now that her innocence is tainted? Doesn’t it send a primordial hunger through you to know that she’s no longer pure? I know it does because I can feel it within you.”

Malice’s laugh echoed about Twilight as he slipped back once more within her.

“Be careful Twilight. Your trials are coming. Soon you too will know what it’s like to be a daemon. Powerful enemies cropping up around every corner and knowing the only real one you can rely on is yourself and those you subjugate with supreme power. I can’t wait to see what kind of player you are in this game. Sleep tight my little princess, and hmhmhm pleasant dreams.”

The daemon collapsed onto the floor of Tartarus, sweat pouring off his form as he gasped.

“Guh... this.. is.. why.. you can’t.. force... your will ... onto the material plane..”

The daemon lord put a bottle of wine to his beak and guzzled it in one go.

“Ha.. ha... still that should ramp up her paranoia to make the game more fun and ignite her hungers anew.”

10829306
"i must admit, as much i did enjoy quite a bit of that show, such actions with one so young... even i find them distasteful, and it seems a friend of mine was right about Chrysalists story not adding up, after all if she can't survive in a world of demons, how could she feed from twilight. honestly im upset at both twilight for not figuring it out, and myself for not saying...." he suddenly furrows his brows "we are being more actively watched"

Azzy begins to looks around before casting several incantations "shit the overlord is taking a more active approach to watching us, tho" he begins to smile "that means we are a threat, after all if he need to more directly interfere that that means he acknowledges that we have a chance at beating him, how ever small he thinks it is." he begins to laugh "and if that realization can break past his massive ego then i must say our chances are much higher then even i had antisipated."

the spell begins to fizzel and die "well then let us see how things go, a warning dear twilight, a good scientist always double and triple checks their work before putting it to use, as a precaution best to make sure of the potions long term effects before using it enmass, one can never be to hasty with this kind of magic, i would also like to suggest that you look into a being called grogar, perhaps that might lead you to some important discoveries."

with that the spell finally shatters "hm, well im sure to receive some punishments' for even trying to be sneaky about this." he summons a tray of delicacies and some ale, this one rainbow colored "you would think they would have used the zap apples to make cider more then once" he laughs and pours himself a glass "any one else desire some. i think celebrations are in order." he takes a sip, his fur standing on end "this will be one thing i mourn if the apple family farm becomes to tainted, i doubt the product will taste quite the same."

10829405
Malice weakly sits back across from Azzy and graciously accepts the food and drink looking more and more like himself.

“That hurt. The world isn’t infested enough to support my nature yet. I’m sad I can’t infect others around her yet to double the speed of her fall. I heavily recommend no one else tried what I just did.”

The lord of change cackles.

“The material is poison to our kind until the world can be corrupted more. And even if I was able to manifest properly I doubt Scortatus would stand for it.”

10829414
*Voluptus takes a seat and pours a glass of wine.*
You make it sound like you want the world to get even worse. The world may not support us demons, but that doesn't mean it should be ruined. If it does end up as a twisted version of itself, I'd much prefer it if both our kinds can get along. After all, at our core we're the same.

10829577
(Crimson makes tea before pausing a moment) Utter nonsense......demons like you are under the impression by somehow thwarting this corruption ponykind will see you in a new light. I assure you that will not happen. You will be a footnote in history but still trapped in here with us. So here’s a question for you. Have you ever considered that maybe their way of life is what’s in the way?

10829595
*Voluptus takes a sip of wine.*
I have, and honestly, I'm okay with that. They may never see our kind in a good light. But I at least want them to know that benevolent demons like myself do exist. Sure, I'm all for a world dominated by lust, but not at the total loss of self. I want mortals to succeed. There will be several hiccups along the way, no doubt about it, but that doesn't meant that I'll give up on them.

10829601
(Crimson takes some tea to Elise) A total loss of self? There would have to be a solid sense of self to begin with. What you-no-what they know as Truth and Justice are just the machinations of the powers that be. These powers being Celesta and Luna. For years their weak truth triumphed, but now the first has made their truth come to a close. Now HIS truth is the only truth, if they didn’t want that they wouldn’t be weak. Or they would’ve took their own lives.

What do you think our truth is? In this place of endless suffering, we grew to accept our environment. Our truth was shaped around the brutality for a punishment we ourselves initially didn’t deserve. Behind those gates we were judged harshly by these equines without a single care, despite they are born with the same capacity to commit these so called foul crimes. The ponies are merely getting a taste of our truth. Twilight I fear has no chance in reverting that to their normal. Even if he is defeated.

10829633
To that we agree. Even if he's defeated, things won't magically return to normal. They will have to deal with the fallout. They'll have to pick up the pieces and create a new truth. One that I look forward to seeing. But still......I'm suffering for the sin of lust. Being blinded by it enough to get dragged down here. I regret the hurt I caused, but I will never regret my actions. I love being a slut. Someone who lives for sex and tempting others into doing the same, but that doesn't mean that I want a Hell on Equestria. I am what you could call a sympathetic devil. I may not find redemption; I may never get out of this place, but I will do what I can to help these ponies. Because.......I know in my heart that I want them to thrive, changed or not.

10829414

10829405
(woo we back boys, personally, I like this new approach to comment usage.)
Malice you forget I was a general of the Equestrian army, do you know how many have actually been in service in the entirety of its creation? If you include me there have been 2 and the only one before me created the damn thing. Least to say we both have had a massive impact on the military and have left behind our marks. For instance, Twilight I will say it's about time I played my hand and helped you directly. I doubt even Celestia knows of this, but I need you to go to a bar, if I'm correct any will do. Ask for a large glass of milk and a large glass of whiskey, you should have someone approach you and ask you if they can have the glass of whiskey. In turn, drink the ENTIRE glass of milk and ask them what their favorite number is if they say "141" you're talking to the right person, go ahead and let them have the glass. If you get something else you wasted your time and I will have to do more research on what happened to my old task force. However, if you do have the right person, tell them you have an interest in the ghost of "Simon Riley". At this point expect to be knocked out; you'll wake up in an undisclosed location and talking to someone from Taskforce 141. If they ask where you got your information... well mention the name Tharn that should get them talking about a possible path of action.

Wish I didn't have to reveal this information so soon, but there aren't very many paths that I can help with or that we can take at the moment.

10829306
Twilight raises an eyebrow, while washing some cherries for the cake. Behind her, Pinkie was humming to herself as she churned cake-batter and ordered Spike around, who carried waaay to much milk and flour. The young dragon focusing very much on his work and not on the two scnatily-clad mares in the kitchen.

"A noble demon...not sure if that is just well faked or if you are for real." She popped a lone cherry into her mouth and shrugged. "Well, whatever. I appreciate the sentiment, at least. And don't worry, Thunderlane will get what he deserves sooner or later."

10829361
"See, that's more like it!" She almost chuckled at the explicit language, even as the lewd images Sleipnir described flowed into her mind. She shuddered briefly, partially out of discomfort...and because these images were arousing, too. It also gave her some thought. "Hmm...perhaps, you're right. A bigger sample size for the potion might be needed. I will see what Zecora has to say about it."

"As for my friends...I would love to say what you're saying isn't true and that none of them are so degenerate. But given what happened and my own compromises, that would seem a bit hollow. Perhaps, I should put more thought into the fact that none of us are exactly innocent and that we're all deep down more slutty than we like to be admit."

She frowned a bit, before eventually sighing. Admitting that should feel worse and yet, it seemed to her more like recognizing a fact that had become more and more obvious. So much for her own innocence...

10829405
You really don't know where the boundaries are, do you? I thought, I made the rules of this game pretty clear and yet I still find you cheating and spoiling. Very poor sportsponyship. I guess, a punishment is in order.

A loud rumble went through Tartarus and the door to your refuge was smashed open. Stepping into the room was a large, muscled brown-skinned stallion with batlike wings and red-black hair. His glowing, fiery eyes set upon you and a nasty frown twisted his visage. He cracked his knuckles and suddenly two pairs of ethereal arms appeared.

Make your father proud, Abbadon, and teach this cheater a lesson. Don't kill him, just make sure he knows his place.

As you wish, father. Abbadon snapped his fingers and minor demons rushed into the refuge, blades being drawn and axes readied. He rolled his shoulders and looks at you. You can fight, if you want, but I think you make it easier on both of us, if you just run.

And with that he and his small army attacked.

10829601

The daemon lord drums his claws on the chess board as he rearranged a few pieces.

“Want? Well what I want is always within conflict with itself. But I need the world to get much much worse for me to physically manifest myself into that material plane. It’s essentially a law of my kind. Sort of like how some vampires can only enter a home when invited in. Consider it a class of daemon.”


10829731

“And Twily my dear, you of all ponies should know by now that some of us can have some nobility, to us. To lump us all together and stereotype us is.... racist? Speciest? Something along those lines. Daemons can fall under many flavors of what sentient races would call evil, or we can be neutral. Some can even be considered good but those are generally classified as angels by your kind, cast out or not. Also my eight limbed friend is wise, I recommend listening to him as often as you can.”

I am many things my dear fledgling demon, but a liar I am not. I know, hard to believe coming from a blue skinned demon lady. But I truly do hope you succeed. Even if you can't physically change them back, hopefully you can do something to return them to their old selves in the mental aspect. What good is a world of lust if you're just going to be a horny jerk?
*Voluptus is slowly dragged back into the void.*
Looks like my time has come. Good luck Twilight, and I hope one day, you can be a demoness you can be proud of.

hay twilight I hope you like being a drooling cocksocks. because that is what that bug gave you. Now heed my waning before you squish her know that there are some of us that are more active then others.

10829735
10829414
10829405

A wide grin forms on the general's face.

"Well then finally decided to act directly, I suppose it was about time."

Cracking his knuckles and neck Abnur looks back to Malice and Azzy.

"How would you boys like a show?"

Turning his head back towards the son, Tharn stands up from his position on the ground grabbing two one-sided swords, one shorter and one longer. Flaring his magic runes form around his wrists. His greyed hair seems to have life breathed back into it as it turns to a dark brown.

"ABBADON GET THIS CANNON FODDER OUT OF THE WAY!"

A magically enhanced yell shouts to the corners of Tartarus as the general takes a defensive position in front of Azzy. Abnur's eyes narrow towards his target his wide grin still ever-present as a shudder of adrenaline starts to pump through his veins. With a quick glance back towards Malice the general let out a quick chuckle.

"Let me show you 1000 years of training in action."

Edit:(btw Gal you listen to music when you write? If so what do you listen to?)

10829735

10829840
"ahh dear Abby, it certainly has been long hasn't it, still hanging with the wrath demons trying to get tougher?" he eyes him "i suppose it seems to have worked"

he turns to the now younger looking former pony in front of him "well general, i certainly won't object if you seek to help me. it will give us an idea of your strength, but do try to not underestimate little Abby, even if you are able to out class him he is the overlords son, and that comes with some level of cunning... as much as he might not always use it." with that he throws back the rest of his drink.

"and besides abby, when have i ever just taken my beatings, 10829414 malice do take care of that bottle will you, i would rather it not be damaged" he hands over the bottle of zap apple cider. "abby here has a habit of breaking my things when ever he's around, really no respect for others property" he throws up a spell catching a lesser demon "and really, using dreck of this level against me, i never took you for a coward abby, to simply bring a small army just to confront me, or are you that scared what big brother might do?"

Will there be no voting? Are the guys Chrysalis was talking to the winners of the contest? Good chapter by the way, will there be goblins and gangbangs in this story?

10829914
Voting is usually every other chapter. The three demons at the end are indeed the winners of the OC-contest. And no, goblins will not be a thing. Gangbangs however could appear.

Hello again Twilight, you friendly wrath demon here to be a thorn in Scortatus' side. Given the recent events I think you should be aware of a few things. Nothing too big Scortatus is making sure of that, but I think it's high time you learned about a demon's best tool, deals. There are a few black tomes buried in the Everfree that hold demonic secrets, the one that talks about deals is close to your location. The enchants on it should keep the relevant texts legible, now on to more pressing concerns.

Scortatus is keeping a tighter leash on us and a closer eye on you, be careful. Like I said before don't give the lust demons in our midst a reason to pick the mind altering options Scortatus feeds us in these votes he puts together.

Also I feel you should know that there is no going back to being a pony for you, once a demon always a demon. The change while still being alive skews things but by now there's no going back for you. Also check on your friends there may be a few lingering effects from temporarily being a demon.

I must go now Scortatus' gaze is being drawn, and let Chryssi know that Maleom is willing to overlook our previous dealing and give her anything she desires, for a price.

10829892
The general raises an eyebrow at Azzy.

"You're actually bothering picking up the trash?"

Abnur lets out a laugh as he rolls his left shoulder.

"Well then let me skip the foreplay and get straight to the main event."

Preta Sword "Scroll of the Preta Realm"

In an instant, the general disappears and reappears a few feet away leaving what looks to be a tear in space behind him. The tear opens as a rain of projectiles is launched out with blistering speed. A smokescreen is all that is left, clearing the way to show all but one figure standing. Having been hit by a few projectiles Abbadon is left with a few scratches and bruises with a rather pissed-off look.

"Hmm, that didn't leave him on the ground. Ah, well, this might actually be interesting."

Tharn grins, as he ready himself for another attack.

10829961
And before you say you've already scoured the library in the castle of the two sisters Twilight, when I say that there are black tomes buried in the Everfree, I mean literally buried in the ground. Everfree is large and was often used to hide things Celestia was trying to root out. I'm sure with a little bit of magic you'll be able to locate these tomes, although not all of their contents may have survived, the wards should protect them well enough but there is no knowing concerning the Everfree.

10829731
*Sleipnir cocks his head. A wry grin on his lips.*

"I actually know a little about gathering knowledge. I may look like a barbarian to you, albeit a kingly one, dearest princess, but I, too, have sat at the... the feet... of a paragon of magic, insight and wisdom. At least... at least I think I have..?"

*For a moment, he stares at nothing. Then he blinks, finding himself back in the present.*

"Hrrm. Whatever. Important to you is how you go about further experiments. You NEED a larger sample size, that much is obvious, however, you are aware that awareness changes the outcome. Test subjects react differently when they know they've been given a placebo over a real medicine, or when they know they are part of a test at all. That's not even going into the danger of this destroying what's left of your reputation among Equestria's loyalists, once they are aware you are playing around with Scortatus's potions. Can you be sure you'll find enough volunteers? And can you be sure those volunteers will keep quiet about your tests? I think not. I do think... you need to consider expanding your range to mares who are unaware. You may find this distasteful now, but think of the alternative should you fail. Slipping a few dozen mares in town your altered mixture should be child's play with your abilities. From there, document developments. At worst, you know nothing bad will happen!

"As for interviewing your friends. I had purposefully not mentioned Pinkie Pie in my initial proposal. Mostly because she's a cotton-candy-coloured ball of madness in the shape of an equine. Even so, she's, well, already right there with you. You can ask her now. Get something to write and ask her. If you need a hook, consider the stallion she got along with so well, the one known as Cheese Sandwich. You could ask Pinkie Pie if she ever thought, or dreamed, or fantasised about spending time with him.

"Perhaps she used to picture more innocent things, like sharing a cupcake, kissing him on the cheek. Perhaps her thoughts have changed now, to eating one of his cum-glazed cupcakes and kissing his other cheek; that would suggest a mere increase in lustfulness. Or, she might have had lewd dreams of being stuck on a candy-cane one-bar-prison while Cheese Sandwich coats her body with his tasty, tasty frosting, cruelly ignoring her begging to be allowed to catch any of it on her mouth, or him drugging her with sarsaparilla that leaves her limbs as useless as Boneless the Chicken's so he can fuck her for hours on end and she's totally helpless to do anything but take it. THAT, would suggest an increase in masochistic subbiness, as I am sure you will agree.

"Why not use the opportunity? Ask her, Princess Twilight. Knowledge is power. So gather some knowledge."

10829639 I will respect your decisions if only to not become enveloped in pointless bickering. But I warn you of your use of Oxymorons. A “sympathetic devil” doesn’t exist. You embody everything taboo and you will never be accepted by them. No matter how hard you try. If you truly want us to be one then our truth must prevail.

Hello, hello, hello? Twillight can you hear me?

you are already starting to build your new support group and gaining new allies and its already showing results with zecora trying to help you figure out what is causing scortatus influence on mares to be more submissive and chrysalis helping you with your thunderlane problem a while back thanks to her disguise as she is already proving her worth to you and having her start to get hooked on your magic and lust. and as well using your feminine charm on them already fooling thunderlane and his goon friends giving out the sweet and bimbo act and then giving them the slip.

however twilight you are taking risks that are a bit not worth the effort in the long run to us in the covenant as while regaining scootaloo and recruiting pinkie pie to your cause as the former is foal that is important to rainbow dash life and the latter being your friend, i have to ask what good will they do? will you attempt to use them to get recruit the rest of your unwilling friends on board to your cause or is it because of sentimental value?

and while having the bimbo act might be good and all you might want to broaden your skill set to be more diverse and not be only through acting. have you been researching abilities demons use like certain demonic fire spells or summoning familiars? and have you been learning how to control someone yet through deals or seductions as they are part of a demon's arsenal when it comes to going into the mortal realm and getting a soul as they are part of a basic set demons used to get them, after all you already have experienced first hand with scortatus and now having us in your head right now.

lastly twillight now that you have zecora with you attempt to give both chrysalis and zecora or any close allies of your access to the covenant as while at first it might not be something you think will be uselful to have them listen to the same rambling we do to you, chrysalis has experienced with demons as the flinched from earlier show and might attempt to get power so lure her in using us as the bait and she cant get out and be used as a distraction for the more sexual of us on her and zecora might be able to pick us off to useful to useless on advice we give as a sort of filter giving you quicker knowledge for something useful to use and heck giving access to us to your friends and allies might dilute the voices you get, granted your friends will hear it but it will be in a diluted form that would be manageable and you can hear the useful of us to get solid advice.


a̸̧̹̪̼̫̮͇̜̥̙̻̳̣͐ͫ͌ͬ̒̏̊̆ͨ̾͐̚͘l̹̲̱ͨ̌̃s͓͚͖̦͖͍͈̞̹͙̠̲͈͉͖̽͗͐͛̈́̀̍ͮ̉̽̽ͭͣ͊̚ȏ̧̲͕̳̙̱̠͙͔̭̖̒̇̎͗͛͂̆̎̌͡ I̠̺͚̟̊̋̽͐ ť̲͖͖̣͇͈̯͖͍̪̤͓̩͐̋̉̉ͫ̏͒̓ͭͫͪ̂ͬ́ͅḩ̴̛̼̤̻͙̹͈͌̈ͮͮ̓̚i̬̪̗̼̱̟̯̫͚̺ͮͫͯ̐̓ͫ͛̇ͯ̾̑ͅn̺̞̤̮̠̬̈ͧͪ̀̄̒̀͢͝k̷̢̯͠ ̬̺͖̱̃̋ͥͩṫ̮̰̗̯͕͎̬͓͒̅ͬͥͤ͋ͦ̄ͅh̴̑͋͟a͎̻̖̼͖̰̟̼̣̞̹͚̣͔͐͌̓͊͆͆̓͗ͭ̉̎ͬ̌́t̴̨̢ ̧̅͊̓͌̑͌̊͡҉̲̯͖̜͙͇̝s̵̻̣̜͕̭̣͓̗̰̤͢͡c̨oͮ̏͗͊͐͡͏͍͍͇͉̩͞r̷̸̶̙̝̘̼̬̥͉̿̉ͬ͌͌̍̎͌ͅţͣ̑ͭͧ̕a͆ͯt҉̫̬̘̝͚̹͇u͈̫͙̞ͩͮͦ̈́s̸̨ ̻̻̱͙̦͎̯̫̻̮̣͕̗ͧͣ͌ͧ̋ͣͮͦͮ͐ͨ̌̚hͨ̓̂ą̜̏͞v̝̹̜̮̲̺̠͓̤̗̟͕̱͜e̸͕͉̦̦̠̥̩̤̫̜̺͓̫̼̭͜ ̵̢̡ŝ̫̥̮̜͔͙̞̊͒̍ͨͧͧ̄ͅc͙̪̙͇̣̣͚̪͇̻̎ͤ̑̍̿ͣ̑̀̀͛r͂̓ͬ̉ͣ̅͗̅̾͏͙̜̺͈̗͈̳̭̝e̶͝͏̱͍̼̤͚̹̹͓͉̜̺̰̫ê̵̿͗́̒ͨ͗ͦͨ͏͇͖̣̰̟̬̮̹̙n̲͓͐̒ ̧͞ȯ̴͎̙̳̟̗͎̙̻͉̫ͤ̿͆̓ͤ͗͌͌͊̄́ͅu͓̦̘̳̯̣͈̘͉̗̼̝͑͋̽̑ͨͤ͒̐ͭͯͨ̈t̙̠͔̱̣̣ ̛w̡̳̳̟̯̗͕̝̿̂ͭ͋ͣ̀ͮ͌̀͘ͅőͫͮ̃̾̍̀̉r̶̡̻̻̝͑̎̚ds̨̗͉̪̹̮͍ ̶̸ͯ̏ͭ͐̐ͮͪf͝orͩ҉̲ ͂͐̓̾̌hi͉̲̗̖̪̭̙̝̿͗̿͛̿̓͊̑s̯͉̠̻̫̲͚͖̟͕̒͆ͬ̎͆ͧͦ̐̓̒ ͉̳͎̝͖̠̼̺͓̯̻̞͐ͯͪ͒ͦ̈́̆̉ͥͧ̎̄ć̮̗̻̟̹̳͖̩̐͛̿̉̅̈́̋͜hͧ͐ͨ̿ͭ͋̓́͗̆̒̋ͩ͘i͕̙̬͕̼̰̥̯̐ͯ͛̾͗ͯͯ͒͊ͅl͍̮̯̯̳̱̲͔͙̦͙̹̭̏̔̎ͫͨ̏͗͑̑̏ͫ̚̚d̸̢̗̱͎̲̗̣̪̙̜͠r̜̻͖̻͍̭̣̙̞̟͙̬̄̇ͣ͑̈́̐ͬ̐̑ͣ̒̅e̡͗͛̈́ͨ̾͋͊͆̃ͩ̀͝n̸̰̪̣͈͉͇̳͚͌͒̋̈́͂ͫ̈ͭ̕͞ ̄ͤ̂̍͛̾ͨ̐̊̈́̐́̚҉̢̰͍̳̺̟̭̝͇̘͉̠̭̦c̳̭̪͓̙̩̬̦͉ͪ̊͊͋̊͋ͬ̔̚ô̸̥͍͙̤̞͕̣̰͕͔͈̠̹̫͍ͣ̇̀͌͒͛̿͐͗̆ͬ̄̔̄̀m͚͕̠̫̺̭̟̳͖̣͇ͪ̐͗͗ͣ̍̊͆̿̓̓͂ͅȋ̵̴̗̰̙͈̯͉͇̥̟͚̘̈́͊̋͒̄͒̊̆ͫ͛n̘̩̟͖̟͗͐ͫ̋̃̀g̵̡̤̲ͧͤ͞ ̻͉tͩ̃̓̐͑̔͘o̧͓̬̱͔͐͆́̋͡ ͤ̒̔ͨ̂͐ͩ̒ͨe̴͆̔ͣ̐ͩ̒͆̌ͦq̗̟̞͍̠̯͈̹̗̝̯̯̦̌̋͆͊͗ͫ̎ͭ̆͆͒̔̔̚ͅu̲͍̼̭͉̪̞̱͈ͩ͗̑̌̔̾̃̆̚e̹̭̬̪ͣ̓̅͗̃ͅs̢͙̯̟t̢͉̥͍̣̮͍̞̽ͥ͌̀̄ͯͨ̕͘r̒ͨͥ͊̎̌̎̊͗ͤ̆ͩͤ̊í̷́a ̸̴̻͍̦͚̜̻͔͙̑͒͂̇͋ͫ́ͬa̸̸n͎̟̺͔̗ͨ̌ͭͬ̍d̺ͬ ̛̇ͮ̌̇͋̓ͯ̈́ͭ̾̉́͡f̑ͧ̓͂͌̎̈́̌̇i̡͖͉͇̺̺͗́́ͮ̚͞g̨̿̔̒̆̽ͭͫͩ̚͏̧̫̰̟̣̹̪̣̪͙h҉̛͢t̵i͜҉̢̣̖̪̫̙͉̲̝̺͍̣̫͕̙n̮̘͈̦̥̜̠̲g̬̝̱̞̟̘͍͓̳̫̭̫͔ͤͣ̀ͪͮ͊͌͌͂̋̓̐̆̕͞ ͎̘̰̟̈́̒ͥͧ͡͞ÿ̨̡̩̘̼͉͕̗ͤ̍̇ͭ̚͠o̲͇̥̖͈̗̝̫̮̤ͅŭ̲̦̹̤̜̯͚̞͚̪͉͖͙̲̱ͦͪͦ͗ͦ̅͊͛̂̍̾͒̉̚ ̡̟̤̼ͣ̾͂̌̕ͅs͑̿ͥͣ͒̈͜͏̵o̼̭͉̞̞͍̹̤̮̳̩̫̺͕̊ͬ̆̔ͨ̉̄̍̏̍͆̋̀̏ ͎̲̪̳͖̤͍̱̼͖̮̹̞͛͌ͩ̏ͭ͊̋̑͆̉̍̂̋̀ͅif̳̝͍̿͋ͮ ̦̣̯̳͖̪̹͕̩͍̬̣͎̠̘͘͜y̴͢o̵̵̯̳̣ͯͫ͂͘u̹̲̣͖̱̤̗̤̹ ̶̵̜̥͉̭̖̲̖͔͉̲̭̬̗̥ͫ͛̇̌̊ͣ͆͒̎̒̏͒̈́̚c̸̺͔̠̎̒̉áͨ̓͛ͭn̯̮̮̗̹̒́͌͆ͨ ̣̗̳̪̟̯͍̓̑ͯͤ̆̏ͣh̬͆e̶̬̤̮̹̺̖̤̅̔ͤͩͫ͗̈͟a̤̯̥̘̖̫̹͇̪͙͑ͭ̑ͤ̓̾̿ͧ̎ͭr̵̲̹̩̠͉̺̤̤͔̹͚͈͙ͨ͐̍̉͛̉̀̆̽̑́̌͒͋ͅ ̯̲̰̳̭͙̠͕̥͇̗ͫ̂͒ͭͭͦ̔̋ͯͫͥt̪̫̖̞̝͎̠̠͎̩͍̜̻̍̊͂ͯͫͨ̂͌̂̎̆ͫ̅h͇̣̭̲̯̠͉̹̲͎̹͍̙ͅi̗̮͉̟̬̮̭͕͍͕ͅͅs̻̘ ̼̞͚̝̱̾͆̎ͮ̇d̳͔̬͓̝̜͎͖͔̼̥͖̘̲̅͌ͪͦͬ̂̈͛̅́ͣͣ͆ͥis̛̤̰͕͇͓̽̔̌͂ͦ͐͝͠ͅt̞̖̻̻̏͒͌͛́͝o͙͓̫̫̮̼̘̘rt̷͟͞è͜͏d̢͝ ͙͖͆͊͠m͇̳͔͙̭̋̃́̐͒e̜̺̰͍̦͓͍̣̘̥̭̫̾̄̒ͩ̆͊ͯ̅̈́̀ͮ̒s̸̢̗̲̘͎͈̱̫̼̟͗̽͊̽̃ͤ̉̆́̕s̵̢̹̫̪͚̝͈a̱̠̩̟̰͈̠̞̍ͦ̍ͩ̌̆͂͋ģ͇̩͖̦̣͈̱̪͛͒͌̈́̅͗̍̈̆ͅe̫̩̗̝̣̱͎̺̖̞̯͎ p̢̻͍̯̞͇̭̘̰̼̈̌̎͒ͯ͑̄͗̚͞rͬ̒̎̔ͪ͌ͪ̈́ͪ̐ͩ͋ͧ͝ö͓̙͎͛̿p͓͈͔͍͂͊ͬ̿́͘͞e̡̯̣̱ͭͫ͑̕r̶̡̖͉͙̪͔̪̺̗ͥ͌̆͋ͧ̅̊̂͘l̷̖̥̮͚̩̤͔̬͔͙͎͓̩̱̆͊̏̄͌̒͊̏̓̔ͤ́̉̌ý̤̮͔͖̜̠̤̯̺͚͍̲̐͌͛̍̾ͥ̏̉̏̑̋ ͎̣̦͈̩̩̻̥̋ͦͧ̆̀̈̄̎͞t̜̬͉͇͍͖͙̓̾̾̑̋͂͐̀͘ḩ̝̟͓̀́͛͟͠e̸̗̮̫͘͞n̛͉̊͢ ̗̼̩̫̪̟̝̲̯̦̠̜͑̉͆ͤͩ͑ͬ͊̉ͪ͑͊a̧͟͢l̆ͬ̎̂̓̓͜͡͠l̡̍͑ ̔̀̀͗̾̏̆̃ͮ͒̽̄ͥi̷̧̛̺̳̙̩͉̖̫͉̫̤̻ͩ̀ͩ̀̓̐͊͒͌ͧ̽ ̗͔͍̜̳͈̯̐̐́ͤͤ͆͊̚ͅc̡̞̭̲̍ͬ̎͢ạ̫͙̭ͦ̉̂͗n̸ ̌͂ͦs͉̞͇̭͎̼̥a̸ͨ͂̐ͯ͆̂̅ͪ̚͏̕y̗̹̖̗͇͖̳͙̺̟̠̯̙͕͢ ̽̋͑͊͗ͦͭͮ͘ỉͯ̔̋ͫͭ̑̊́̋s ̙͈̦̝̳̗̟̮ţ҉̛̩̦̹̘̹̹̗̣͎̝̖ͅḩ̶a̝̪̖t ̧͚̫̩͖̫̤̫̺͝yͭ͂̀̔͛̈̓ò̸u̧͊̿ͫ̿̐ͧ̑͐ͫͫ̋͑͡ ̥̖̝̪͔̺̬̫̻̈́͛̾̐ͨ̋̂̑͑a̷̢̤̦͙̩͛ͯ̄͒r͎̲̗̘̯͚̻̩͙̭̹̙̻͍̞ͩ͒ͦͣͤ͐ͨͭ̐͑̾ͮ͆͊̎ê̸ͦ̾̈̌ͯ͢ w̵͚̠̬̼̱̭̘͇̜̣̦͊͑ͬ̽ͮ͋ͭͮ͌͂͋͟eͭ̇ͦ̒̽͌̋̾̎̾̂̆ͧ̄̚a͕̬͎͚̮̤̹kͯ͌̊ͦ̌ͧ̏ ̭̓a͟͏̡n͏҉̛͍̳͕͍̥͇̟̩̞̘̲d̸̰̭̼̰͛̽͗ͥ̀͢ ̲̗̞͍͛̉ͪ̌y̢̽ͣ͌ͣ̆̎ͩ̀̓̿͋ͧ͆̕͠ő̀u̷͎̬ͪ̏ ̡̞͕͔̬̘͇͍̤̦̰̼͔̥̤̳́n̙͚͔͔̲̼̹̜ͥ̊̀̓̈́ͫ̍ͯe͈̠̤̺͕͓ͪ̔͌̎̅̓e̘͍̗͇̙̯̦͉̬̖̰d̯̬̥̺̪̣ ̶̧̌̈́ͬ̂̅̌́̇́t̝͕̙͍̫͔o̢͎̱̰͑̿̎͞ ̹̳͇̖̩̝̞̲t͊͒͗̑ͪ̀͊͛ͭ̑r̖̭͉͖̼͕͇ͬ̏̈́̈̉̈ͥa̖͈̻̝̜̥̰͈̖̻̲ͤ̋ͧ̆̒͆ͫ̾ͭ͊͐̔ͅi̐̔̽͏̷͈̣ͅn̵͉̭̠̦̰̤̰̮̩͖̞̠͝͡ ͏̭̘͎̩̺͕̜̺͢͠ͅf͍͖̺̳̝̠̥͚̫̎̽ͩ̔̆͂̍̃̐a̛̗͖s̶̶̐̈́ͬ͒t͎͚͉̗̝̦͔̣̭͉͎ͬͫͣ͂̀̈́͛̓́ͧ̐ ̢͖͓̝̼̦̠̽ͨ̆̅̏͐̕a̠̪̬ͫ͊̉s̵̸̥͇̦̫̹͇͚̦̥͚̏̊̾͒̈́ͥ̽̔ͨ̓̑͜ͅ ̴̨tͥͭ̆ͬ͐͂̔̑ͮh̲͋́e̶̵y ́a̱̹̒̐r̀ͣ̌̉̇ͥ̇͌́ͪ̇͛̑ͦͮe͚͖̟̘̼͗͌͗́̓͞ ̷͖̻͓̳͚̣hy̸͢͏b̵̹̟̰̣̙̖̝̫͚ͩͨͭ͋ͯͦͭ̄̂͢͞ŕ̅̆͒̽ͯͭ͗ͥ̈́̍ï͓̯̻̟̤̻̬̟̭͚͈̭̤̬͌̐ͦ̾ͣͤ̽ͩ̊ͣ͋̐̾d̹͈͙s̡͢ ̡͈͑b̉̈͒̓͂̍̐͆ͫe̘̜̼̮̱̜̫̞͝t̃ẃ͔̭̭̣͓̲̬̞͖͈̖̋̔̂̑ͪ̿̈̈̒̚e̸̩̘̲͍̮͖̝̘͉̹ͮͧͧ̍̒͂ͦ̊̈̀́e͒̇ň̻̙̝͖͙̩ͫ̾̉́ͯ ҉̼̺̬̲̞͜͡à̼̩͍͔̭̰̺̘̽̇͌̓̏̓ͬ͘͝l̪͍̱̃ͫ́i̗ͪcͧͨͤ̄̈ͥ̄̓ͯ͌̒͐̅͜͏̮̝͈̻̬̯͔̰̪̙͍̮̤͠ȍ̟̘̤̳͉̱͚̜̻͚̀̾̏̎̑ͥ͒̈̏r̸̵͒̿̿͐̀̎͊̀ͣͫ̚n̷͠s͙̝̬͙̠̯͕̯̯̼̺̮͇ͨ̉ͨͣ̎̽̋̃͑͐ͥͣ̚ ̸̤̩̦͉̩͚͖̰̺̯͈͕̾ͯ̓ͭͥ̊ͦ̀̑͛̒ͦͥͅa͠͡n͍̪̹̺͍̹̱ͅͅd̮̗̼͕͇͕͕̥̕͝ͅ ̤̝̠̰̖͈͖͖͜͝͡d͊ͩ͊͋͡͠ḛ̱̼̼̯̗͓͔̙͓̝̳̹̝͔m͍͂͜o҉n̏͆̌ͥ̋̍͋͛̀͒̉̂͋̾́҉̰̗̙͙̘͎͓͎̤̩̩̯̤͟ͅŝ̈͌ͬ̀͞ ͙̝̺̗̊͛̓̍åͬ̒ͭ͛ͦ̌̌ͥn̠̻̝͕͈̤̻̲͎̘͒͑ͬ̐ͫ̊͌͑ͣ̽͘d̥͖̰̭͍̜ ̯̱̤̰̯̤̲̰͖͉͈̖y̶̹̫̬͍̦͍ͣ͆̽ͪ̓ͮǫ͔͍̺̺͙̦̹̲͇̜̻̻͉̝ͨͥ̎́̽̅̌̍̐ͩͮ̄̆͋͝u͓̬̦͙̎̑̍͂ w̎ͯ̆i̷̙͚͇͇͕͈̤̠͉̰̇ͬ̂ͨͨ̎̽̈̒ͤ́ll͕͈̥͇̮̪̻̳͖͟͜ͅ ͎͖̺͖̠̲̰͇̫̭͓͇̤̤̽͌ͫͩ̓̔ͪͦͩ̈̀̎̈́̽̂̀ͅn̛͔̖̲͇̗̟̲͖͖̫͋̒̓̋̇̾͐ͯ̅ͣö̫̝̤̘̬̩̣̞͇̳͑ͯ͌͌̃̂̅͒̚̕t̛ͤ̉́̊̚͟͠ ͋̓̓̃̒͋́͑ͭ̎ͥ̋̆̀͝h̵̘̭̯͎̱̪̗͔̰̰̜̳̙̙̽̎̈ͨ̽ͨ̌̓͗̔ͬ̿̇̓ͧ͢ͅà̀̕v̉͑̂͂̍ͪ͆̽ͧ̀͂͒̚҉̥̹̖͚͖̺̣̣̪̙̙̹̻͡e̴̮̲͍̯͙͎̝̜̼̮͈͑ͩ̓̐́̂̓̓̋̄̽̀ a̶ ͌͛̇c̴̛ͦ̐ͧ͛̔̽ͣ̆ͦ̕h̏͒̄̔͏͍̣̠̻ą͠͞n̖̜̼̦̺̟̯͓͖ͭ̈́͂̏ͭͦͪ̈̚ͅc͔̙͍̫̟̟̕ė̪͎̜̑́͘ ̛ṯ̜͕͕̬̥̣̰̮͈͚ͨ̓͋̇͗͐͆̊ͩ̅̌o̡ ͣ́̀͏̥d̘̗̥̥͕̣̱͇̫̠̮e̻͙̞̖̭̻̮͕͍̮̭̽͊̄͊̏̊̃͛͒ͦ̂f̫̺̹̯̩͉͓̼͍͕̘̗̱ͩ̅̎͊ͫͨ͐͗͋̒̀̏̏e̬͔̤͎̬̰̲̱̱̙̬̲̙̝̦͜͠aͯ͛ͫ́̾̄ͥ̏ͣt͔͕̜ͦ͑́ t̾͛͒ͩ͆͋̊͏̼̰̥̝̫̝̪h̤̞̩̞̹̘͔̖̱̓̀̊́̋̈̋ͩͫ͝e̞̠̝͝m̶̷̨͓̙̥͇̘ͤ̐̎ͩ̉ ̶͙̜̠̮͇͈̩̦̬͢͝g͉̼̥̼̻̫̤͇̦͓̞͙̼͕e̓͋͐͐͒͂͌̏̉͒ͥ́̔́͢҉t͓̱̗͉̟̜̮̥̟̱͚͊̍͛̅̾͗͂̅̔̃ͬ̚͝ͅ ͉̙̙̺͚͚͚̝͖̲͖̼̓̈͛̊̅̒̽̂̄́̏͒ͧͥ͜͢͞ͅͅs͉͖͗̔t̡̘̥̤̳̘̲̱͉̘̫͉̟̬̿ͬ̄͆̉̓̈̓͊̅̌͛̚͟rȍ̠̗̪͖̜̰̮ͣ̉̃ͪ̇̏ng̠͛e̖̰̟̜r ͖͔̪̘̦̖̲̥̬͍̞ͤ̑̏ͤͥͨ̈́̂̀͛ͫo̧̜̯͕̖͚͜͡ͅŕ̠͈̎ͨͯͅͅ ̲̫̲͍̱̟̖͜͢f̫̣̗̗̲͎͍̭̟̭̥̗̪̲͝͞͡ͅỉ̱̪͕̯̺̖͆͊͐̆̀n̴̼̟͍̜̲͖̖̹̤̺̦̺̼͚̬̏̅͂̓ͮ̒̋̇̑̑̈̊͛͂͋dͮ̾̄ͮ̚ ̷͕̬͉ͩ̿͊͘s͟t̶͖͖̘̥̳̦̭̖̮̥̙͕ͅr̴̡̨o̷̧n̋̒̌̂ͨͣ̃͋̐̿̌g̵̢͙̺͈̼͇͚̫̘̜̳ͅě̱̻̥̝͙͉̬͉̌̈́̌̿̓̓̅͜ŕ̛̼̼̲͎̱̘̺̰̯̺͖̙ ̵̨̯͎̞̲͔̠͚̹͎̤̜̭̣̝͎̇͛͊̈̽̾̑̿͒ͩ̂ͥ̆͒ͯ͘ā͈̭̘̱͉̠ͤͯ͐̓͊l̟̲͒ͣ͡l̛͔̪̱͈͎͝į̋ͤ̒̅e͕̲̜̬̹͔̺̟̼ͅs̸ͤͤͪ̂ͩ̃ ̮̦͉̟̹̯͙ͬ̾̐̑̓ͬ̔ẁ̶͚̖̤̱̻͚͚̻̼̬̄̾̉͒̒̊̍ͮ̃͟h͇̖̫̗̻̮͚̯̪ͅo ͫ̎̈́̉͐̇̾ͯ͢͏͟c͈̝̪̘̣̭̦̩o̟͍͉̟̱̝̟͗́̃ͯ̏́̈̀u̱̞̩͓̭̓̍̀͐ͣl̲͍̖͕̮̻̜̞̲̰̲̥̪͈ͅdͬ̾ͪͥ̂̈́̇͏̡ ̵̡ͩͯͫ̉̽ͣ̏͌̄̀͐̽̊̓̋͞b̶͑ͥ̈̿̍̒̂͌̄ͭ̐ͤ̚҉̠̠̪̤̫̖̺͈̠͕̞̙͈e̜a̜t͙̟ͥ͊ ̱̥͇͎͇͆ͪ̿̅̈́t̶̾̀͐ͪ͞h͙̺͎͕̫̞̠̤̙̩̫͈em̡̧ͧ̉ͬͫ͆̂ͣͨ͌̌̚͢,̅̅̚͞ ̩̪̬̲͙̜͎̺̘͇̱̼̓̿͐̍̐̈́̋̐ͬͤ́̚a̜͕̜̲̝͙͚͓̎͐ͬͭ́͌̒̆ṇ̣̎͂d̵͡ ̽̆͐̉̏͗ͦ̅̈́̒̾̿ͦͧi̱̪̹̣͓͇̪̱͋ͣ̐ͫ̿ͦ̃̚̚ͅf̧̛̩̝̣͡ ͧ̿̿̄͗ͣ̕n̊̍͛ͩ̂̏̐̌̍̾ǫ̉̑̉̊̃̅͝t̺̞̩̠͎̮͒̔͐̾̏ͭ ̴̯̣̜͉͔̣͈̹͖̮̳̫̤̘̫͗̌̎̊͋͊ͩ̋ͧͪͮͮ͋ͦ̑͜t̳̩̜̒̄ͤr̴̓̃ͮͥ̒̿̃ͨͩͫ̑ͯ͞͞i̻̼̣̞̥͍̠ͧ͗ͥ͐̌̍̚c̳̣̤̖̤͍͇ͯ̅̀̉ͣ͆̀̚k̢̎̅̌͛ͫ́͏͔̞̙͈̜ ҉t̐ͬ̅̒̈́ͣͮh̷̡̳͖͎̪͔ͣ̏ͧ̓̈́ę̧͖͎̰̜̟̱̝͍̫̯̝ͪ̈̎͑ͧͥ͆͋̃ͪ̚m̶͔̹͘͘ ̯̬͔̦̫̬͉͍̯͎̔̈́ͧ̃͊̌̃ͨ̊̀a͕̟͖̱̬̩̳̜̮̲n̴͍̼͇̼͐̀͂͒̚͝ͅd̿̅ͣͪͧ̍͟͞ ̛͔͚̼͔̠͓̹͇̫̬͙̼̼̖̱d̵̯͇͙̼̫͖͓͔̝ͭ͂ͬ̒ͪͣ͗̌͊̀̚̕ͅiș͇̲̪̠͍̩̳t̛͡ȑ̛́ͨ̚͏̠̙̠͕̀a̻̗̜̻͇͖͙̘̺͛ͨͨ̆͑̔͊̈ͣ͠c͔̼̲̊ͫͯt̗̳̜̰̼̖̼͓͔͓̟̱̜̖ ̡͖̳͖͉̬̥̳̳̫͈̦͙̞̱͂̎́ͮ̉̐̃̂̈́̈ͯ͗ͤͦ͡tͦ̓̇̚h̥́e̳̞̺̻̮̦m̵͞ ̛͎͔̦̀s̳͈͔̝̱̰̩̬o͍̟̖͍̣̮̝̩̼̓ͭ̅̽̓͆ͨͯ̐ ̸̰̹̤̠̯̭̯̖͕̌ͨ̿̔ͫ͑ͤͫ̚y̧̡̥̲ͥͧ͞o̝̤̖̫̼̞̳̣͇̟͛͑͗ͥ̊̓ͬ̈́͑̔̕͝u ̥͈͕c҉̼͕̻͍̮̰̲̰̦̻̙͉̟ͅa͚̩͓̤͊̓͛̇́͟n͖͎͖̖͉̭̳͉͇̲̙̳̥̋̔̿̑̇͊͑̐̈́ͭ̐ͮ̚ ̷̀͘b̗ͫu͞i͞ĺ̝͎̱̹̳͉͈͇̥̣͉̤͕̣̽ͩ̏̿ͤͪ̃̔ͯ̈ͨ͑̚d͉̙ ̷̡u҉͝p̾̇̐̓͆ͩͭͫ͗ͬ͌̚҉̡͎̜̱̳͎̩̪͙̩͓̦͙͝ ͣ͒̿ͩͦ̾͊̚҉̧̡y̘̗̠̹͚͔̭̖̹̮̘͗̈́́͆͂̎̂̎͆͋̚o̹͓͈̙͚͎̥̮̘̩̪̞ͯ̒ͦ̆̇͋ͤ͌ͬ̍ͥ̉ͬͅū̘̯̰͇̝̰͚̫͛͆̈́̋̾ͥͥ̚ͅr̸̛̆̿̽ ̤̪̱̱̩̠̘̥͕̣̣͎͖̲̠̌ͮ̎̈́ͯ̔͋̏ͨ́͒ͫͯ͗̋p̍ͮ͂ͯͮ͑̃ͧ̋͊o̯̱̞̗͙̼͍̟w͚̠̖͔e͍͓̼̖̩̺̰͖̙̙ͭͧ̏̄͗̉̓̆̃̚r̖̮̲͕̝͋ͮ̈́ͬͯ͡ o̶̧̳̖̫̬ͯ͊́ͧ̏̕ͅrͪ͆̔ͮ͂͆̉̌͋̌̈́͊ ̯̹̲̩̝̉̔̉ͯ̒f̧ͦͭ̉ͥͪ͛͊ͥ̀҉o̹̮͕͎͎͖̮̦͇͓͚̩͋̊ͪ̌̑̆̐̇ͦ̈̈̌r̰̺͉͚̳͎͖͖̜͍͕c͚̻̬̲̐̿͊̅e̻͇s̶̛͈̘̮͚̝̥͉͟ͅ ̓͐̍̈́̒ͦ͂͗͒̕҉̴̲̘̦̥͓̖̣̰̘t̸̳͉̝̥̥ͧ̎̂̇̚h̴͖̦͇̥̱͙̙͕̻̫̩͕̗̑̂ͣ̍͋ͮ̾̔ͨ̉͐̃͂̊ͅa͝t̯̹͍͈̳̭͙͕̻̎͊͆͋̈̓͌ͥ̊ͨͅ ̵̰̞͉͖͕̞̫̣̼̻͈̣͒̋ͤ̂͌̄͂̈́͛̔͒̐̚͢ͅc̐͒̓̓҉͡ą̴̴̬̻̹̮̝̖̹͙ň̠̦͈̙̅͂ͥ͘ ̷͎̲͕̳̼̜͑ͣͥ̈́̓̔͘f̴̴̛͆͂̀͑̂͋̾̚a̡̺̩̹̩͕͔͈͍̩̾̋̿͐̒̀ͧ̿̊͞͠c̶e̟̱̠ͤ̃ͬ͡ ̻̘̦̹ͫ̔̂͊

"Hehehahahaha, oh very nice. I knew Scortatus wasn't going to sit idly by and let our dear Princess run amuck, but this is quite the plot. Turn Chrysalis himself before she even met up with Twilight and get her to sabotage the plan to support the remains of old Equestria, causing Twilight to corrupt their ranks and herself unknowingly! And have the nature of the fake corruption potion be the imbibers own inner desires, leading our little posse of rebels to believe that it is mares nature to be subservient, vapid sluts rather than a different magic being used to corrupt mares altogether. Bravo, 'Demon of Betrayal' indeed, game must recognize game here, point to the demon lord. Well, back to our little Princess playing the domestic demon with Laughter I suppose.

"Mmmm, that looks good. I haven't eaten anything Real since I ended up here. I can almost taste what you eat, a poor replacement for an actual physical meal rather than echo's of memory we create here though. A shame you ponies don't have a taste for meat. I used to love a good chicken saag back in Panthera.

"Anyway, you've had quite a day, and came away with quite a bit of power sucking up all that lust. Would you be tempted to make visiting the ::snicker:: Studhouse a more regular occurrence? Having an ear in Thunderlane's little clubhouse could be very useful, the things you could overhear. Not to mention if they are busy fucking you they won't be dragging another mare off the street. Can you create a new disguise yourself? Wouldn't want to bother Chryssi whenever you feel a bit peckish for stallion pecker." Else thinks to herself: Not to mention you might grab a sample of the real potion and reveal Chryssi isn't quite on your side, but no need to share that when Scortatus is listening.

"Rarity is already 'owned' by that small-minded brute. A generous soul such as her would certainly help keeping those idiots satisfied if it meant somepony else was safe. Perhaps bring the idea up with her? No reason to go in alone if you go back." I can't wait to see her dirtied up a bit. Something about those social betterment types debasing themselves gets me off. Ahh, I do hope she gets knocked up soon, she certainly has the hips for it. I bet she'd just grow to love being pregnant. I can almost smell the love of excess off of her

"Today didn't quite work out, but you'll have other ideas to stem the tide, Princess. You just need to relax a little and- What was that? Oh Baast! What is Abaddon doing attacking here!?" Else abruptly goes silent.

Nice work! I'll be back around to elaborate when I have time. And maybe finally participate in the rp.

*Voluptus appears once again from the void.*
All of this steamy action is getting me all hot and bothered~ Oh Pinkie Pie you omnisexual slut, I love you. Good for a laugh, lay, or just spending some quality time together. I would suggest that you recruit all your friends. They can not only help, but they'll go a long way in helping you keep your sanity. Besides, you can always have some sexy times with them should you feel the need. Should you need my counsel, just call on me. There's no guarantee that I'll hear you over all the other demons in the collective, but when I do, I will give my thoughts. Until next time my fledgling demon cutie~
*Voluptus sinks back into the void.*

10830172
My truth and the collective's may just be different. I wish for ponies and other creatures to flourish. It may be but a pipe dream, but I truly wish for a world where we can coexist. But if I can't get that, then I'll settle for our dear fledgling demon becoming a sadistic demon queen who'll fuck her enemies into submission.

10829892

A wry grin breaks across the daemon’s beak as he takes the bottle.

“You wouldn’t mind if I got one for myself would you? I know a few people that would be able to reproduce it without our particular touch.”

The lord stands and strides up to the general and with a claw gouges an eight pointed star into the beast plate.

“For protection.”

As Malice strides back over to the table he snaps his fingers and gouts of living multicolored flame spring into existence on either side of Azzy, screaming faces sliding around their “bodies”.

“These Exalted Flamers ought to provide a bit of entertainment. I dare not leave an ally undefended.”

10833263
Azzy clenches his fist as the energy flows around him. "well this is interesting, i will need to analyze this later 10829998 be carful, they have likely hidden a few more powerful foes amongst the drek, hoping we focus on my little brother here and let our guard down around the rest. allow me to take care of them" with that he mutters an incantation, his eyes going black as his shadow expands rapidly, catching most of the demons except for Abaddon and three of the demons he brought with who manage to avoid in time, with a squelching noise they are pulled in, and vanish. "the orgy pits should keep them distracted for a few centuries" he says with a smile before turning to Abby and the rest "and now that the chaff has been removed we are only left with our real foes, assuming you don't have another three bands in hiding?"

with a smile he takes a stand next to the general and with some shadows whispers "keep a look out, this has definitely been to easy so far, either abby has gotten a few more tricks since i last saw him, he really does have reinforcements in hiding, or beating us was never the objective" and with that he whips his head back to address malice "the offer sounded lovely by the way, perhaps we can stock up for later, I'm sure twilight and the rest will be willing to enjoy it with us after we succeed. nothing says victory party like drunken debauchery after all." and with that he returns to staring at Abbadon. "well little brother, shall we start this little dance of ours?"

(edit: i wonder if twilight is seeing any of this given that she can now more closely observe and interact with the covenant)

10833384
10829998
Spells fire, blades clash and claws rend, as demonic blood flows in the hidden Hall of Azzys refuge. Eventually, the dust settles and Abbadon steps out of it, bruised and with a nasty gash over his chest, but otherwise fine. He looks around to survey the destroyed hall and the many corpses strewn around, with cursed scavengers already crawling closer to feast. Furniture destroyed and old, demonic artifacts, that Azzy had gathered, damaged or outright destroyed.

And yet...no sign of his brother or the meddling general that had saved him. Abbadon grumbled, annoyed at the fact that they escaped and also that they had given him an actual fight. He hated it, when he had to actually fight serious. "I apologize, father, for letting my recalcitrant brother escape. I will immediately start the pursuit" He looked around to see most of his servants and lower demons dead or wounded and clicked his tongue in frustration. "After I gathered more troops..."

"Oh, take your time, son. This was just meant as a warning, after all. And Azzy is going to think twice now, before he pisses me off again. He will be quite occupied finding a new hideout and licking his wounds, for now. We can always deal with him and his ally....later."

(Abbadon is an OC courtesy of Matrix7o6, all credit of the character goes to them. Also, Twilight cannot see this, unless I specifically say so. Lastly, do please keep in mind that active interference like "Oh, have this book I have hidden!" or "Here, take my sword!" is not going to be mentioned or taken, since they are not suggestions or advice and do not fit with the whole sealed-in-tartarus-thing. :raritywink: )

10833562
(alright, i mean thats why i was trying to get her to look into Grogar, since his bell would be a massive boon for her.)

azzy is panting as he heals his wounds, a library surrounds him. "and this is way i make copies of everything i come across. bastard really can't help ruining my things." he hisses as a wound seals up "of course he had back up, still i wasn't expecting that many" he lets out a chuckle "will take them quite a while to round up a new force" his smile drops as he turns to his allies "how are you holding up general?"

"...My, my, isn't this quite the change of pace?" Termen interjects, finally making himself known. It would be hard for one not to notice the devastation caused by Abbadon through the Convent's link - though perhaps Twilight wasn't quite privy to the chaos and disunity. "Hm. I suppose I'll have to adjust my approach to all this," he adds, setting down a certain book. "I do think I prefer a direct conversation to one by mail, anyway. Even if it gives me less time to study...ahem. Thank you, by the way, Azzy, for the reading material. I was a tad bit distracted last time, and frankly am more used to the seclusion of my study than all this...mingling. While I knew most of it implicitly due to my own familiarity with this realm and its history, it did contain a great many insights that are fascinating to me. We'll be in touch..." The corrupted changeling pauses for a moment, as if he was going to say something but thought better of it. "...as much as possible. Your outright rebellion against our overlord makes it difficult to be seen around you - you understand how these things are - but the pursuit of knowledge is worth it."

"Now, where was I...ah, yes! Quite the change of pace, this conversational style. I suppose I'll have to pay a bit more attention to the rest of you lot's activities than usual. It'll be something of a return to days gone by, I suppose, back when I still had to worry about being...'overpowered.' Now, it's only the elder ones I need keep cautious of..."

10829731 "Now, Mistress Sparkle! I see you've returned to your old ways, of experimentation and discovery. It's good to see - your side will need all the bright minds it can get, if you're to have any hope of success. Of course, physical prowess does wonders to enhance the mind in its own right - cardiovascular health improves blood flow to the brain, and such. I suspect Zecora's brew will assist in more ways than you might first expect, should you eventually succeed. And we've not even seen if it has yet - perhaps there's a delay to its onset? You'll find out one way or another, I think." Termen gives the new demoness a surprising impression of goodwill before fading away once more...

...And grimaces when he's no longer in view. "Ugh. Forcing optimism always leaves such a foul taste. In any case, it doesn't surprise me Chrysalis has fallen to her base nature. And what's more, despite her constant bitching and moaning over my methods, she's finally decided to embrace them. All it took was her fall from grace and the end of civilization to do it. Typical. I'd be surprised if she didn't have some trick planned, on top of that - perhaps she means to turn on her masters the moment she's brought to their level? Or perhaps she's been lying to them all along, banking on Sparkle to save her ass when the time comes. Time will tell, I suppose." The smug bug shrugs, and reclines into his chair. "It'll be entertaining to see, at least."

10833588
"I'll be fine, that bastard really likes playing the active role doesn't he? I could read his moves, but I was just reacting rather than controlling the field." Abnur let out a grunt; although there was barely a scratch on the general it was very obvious how exhausted he was from the labored breathing and copious sweat.

"I'm going back towards Hell to meet with an Oni named Yuugi Hosiguma; I need more training my exhaustion only proves how straining my abilities are on my body. If anyone could whip me into proper strength it would be her. Not to mention Yuugi has quite the useful ability that she is willing to teach, if I can survive her training."

Getting onto his feet the general gives a look towards Azzy.

"Come with me if you like, but trust me the road towards Hell is not an easy journey, even though we aren't entering Hectia's *shiver* domain going anywhere near it is quite the challenge. Hopefully we won't encounter that dumb crow in charge of Hell's furnace, I would rather keep my skin intact thank you very much."

10829731
"Twilight if that bloody bastard Scortatus isn't screwing with our communication I need you to heed this warning. Tartarus itself is about to find itself in an uprising and sooner or later it will be part of your problem too. Hell, I and a few allies just got done taking out a good number of the Overlord's demonic forces. I'm sure as you've already learned there are allies and enemies both down here. This infernal realm holds both the keys to your success and demise. If you wish to truly start hampering Scortatus a trip to Tartarus will be necessary and it may be inevitable considering the circumstances." The general stops for a moment and with a solemn tone continues.

"In any situation, you face the frontlines will be at your doorstep. Ask yourself if you're ready for war because if not then you must change that answer quickly. Whether that be by growing your own power or amassing a force you MUST prepare for war. I can guarantee if you enter this realm you will come out changed, for better or worse is up to your own resolve."

A single black boot steps out of the shadows of the void as the rest of the body soon follows. Standing now fully out of the shadows is a figure who's body is covered from neck to bottom in an Victorian era black cloak. His face is hidden under a mask of a wolf that is colored in a dull green color with it's ridges highlighted in black. The muzzle of the wolf is flatten to the face instead of stretched outward. The figure gives a small chuckle before he speaks, "It took awhile but I finally managed to get my voice into this Covent. I will admit, I have no clue on how these talks are suppose to be but let me introduce myself Miss Twilight, I am known as Stalwart. This name is not what my true name is but I go by it now after my defeat at the hands of my Lord Scortatus,"

Stalwart pauses for a bit as he gives a sigh followed by another chuckle "I am what you would call a 'Loyalist' to my Lord. I will follow every command that my Lord tells me to do and I will do so without hesitation. You may find confusion in my words as I have said I am loyal to my Lord and yet, I was also his enemy."

Another sigh as Stalwart looks back into the shadows he stepped out of a few seconds ago. "A long time ago, I went against Lord Scortatus during his rise to power but,... I did not see how much power he had and was defeated in disgrace." His left gloved hand comes out from his cloak and touchs the mask. "This mask that I wear, is to hide who I am to others as well as to hide the wounds that I had gain in the battle. After sometime, I came back to Lord Scortatus and in front of him and his many followers, swore loyalty to him as a fatefully servant."

Stalwart stares into the shadows as he thinks back to his time as another demon before his oath to Scortatus. "You may be wondering why I am here Miss Twilight if I am an enemy to you." He turns his head around from the shadows, "I am here because I love to give riddles to my enemies about my Lord's plans. I am a fan of riddles and I show great praise to those who solve these riddles of mine such as with Lord Scortatus when he solved them. My first riddle is but a simple one but the rest will be more difficult to solve as time goes on."

Stalwart starts to back himself into the shadows as he feels his time here is done. "I will partake for now but know this Miss Twilight, Keep your friends close but your enemies closer." Stalwart says with a maniacal laugh as his body disappears into the shadows.

10834149
10833588
"And you believe luring her here, into Tartarus, is a good idea?"

*The stallion had watched the battle from atop his seat, chin propped against the palm of a right hand lazily. He scratches at his forehead, pushes the golden crown back into place and raises a brow.*

"For that matter, general, are you sure you will find your own destination so readily? I know you and Azzy both have, troubled, opinions on Scortatus, but not everything he said to you and Twilight herself is wrong. Tartarus is as much a place as it is a state of being. Perhaps I AM sitting in a wintry wooden hall, on a forgotten mountaintop, all alone with just my broken memory, and the distant echos of other trapped fiends for company... or perhaps, I am not. If you came to visit me, would you enter my palace? Or would I find myself in a different place? What I'm trying to say is, don't be so sure our prison always conforms to our expectations. Not for beings like us. I think, Malice 10833263 might know even better what I'm talking about, regarding dwelling in a place shaped by fears and magic and hopes and delusions, and LUSTS, of course..."

*He lets a small smile bloom on his face. White eyes turn half-lidded.*

"Moreover, if Princess Twilight set hoof in Tartarus, she'd be trapped here like the rest of us. I wonder what her prison will look like? An empty library, until she's managed the art of manifesting books? Or perhaps an underground vault of erotic, sadomasochistic fiction—if we wait just a little bit longer for her to 'ripen' into a proper daemon. On second thought, it would make for an easy win on Scortatus' part. Perhaps luring her here is a good idea after all."

10833725

*He takes a breath. He rises, leaning on his golden bow, peers out into the dark outside the wooden walls. His mouth twitches.*

"You. What an interesting thing you are. A Changeling fallen to daemonhood, through your own study. Hated by your queen. Should we call you a King of Changelings? Or, simply, Termen? But ah, forgive the... frosty reception. Some baggage from a long time ago. I have a harder time trusting Fae beings, and shapechangers, and the fact that I don't remember who made your kind is not helping matters. Tell me, Termen: if Chrysalis does manage to follow in your hoofsteps and transforms into a daemon... will you be waiting for her? What will you do to her, if given the chance? Is it perhaps something to negotiate over with the Overlord? Perhaps Scortatus will let you have a... crack, at the queen. Especially if she fails or turns against him. Do tell us if there is something you wish to do to Chrysalis, Termen. I'm sure others would love to know as well."


10833562
*With a snort, he marches towards an open window. Four hands land heavily on the sill. Outside, the perpetual blizzard roams.*

"Even watching your offspring fight each other... I still envy you, Scortatus. So many conquests. So many children to call upon. Was that what allowed you to pull yourself out of Tartarus? The bonds to your brood? I would call you blessed, if I did not know you are cursed. I—I don't remember leaving any half-fiends behind on Equus. If I had, I would have heard by now, would I not? My children, and those of the other daemons. I would have heard of them..."

*He trails off, brows furrowed, staring into the falling snow.*

10835721
"Hated? Pah. You didn't know the queen personally - I don't think what I've done is quite enough to evoke hatred in her. Disgust? Very much so. Fear?" Termen gives a malicious grin, "Most certainly. But I don't think I've quite reached the threshold for hatred. Not like, say, Thorax has. But, I can understand if the finer points are more difficult to discern - I spent my mortal life differentiating emotions as a means of survival, after all. Most did not."

After his rant, Termen pauses, realizing he hasn't even begun unpacking the rest of Sleipnir's statement. "...But yes, 'Termen' will do for now. I've a true name, of course, but I'd prefer to keep that away from prying ears." He smiles apologetically, shrugging, "You understand, I'm sure. In any case, changeling-related titles won't be necessary now - I've left that part of me behind. Besides, I wouldn't want to sound too similar to the Lord of the Flies. In truth, I choose this visage only because it's comforting in its familiarity. That was part of the appeal, after all - exchanging one insatiable hunger for another, easier one to feed. I'm sure you could guess which, by now," he adds, ending the statement with a smug grin. "I'm quite satisfied that I made the right decision - that being necessary for the likes of myself, of course, unlike among your...elder stock. A shame Sparkle seems to be unable to do the same."

"Now, that...does not quite apply to memory, of course. So yes, I do have plans in place for Chrysalis, should she join us here - though I'm not certain our mutual conquering acquaintance would appreciate them. I'm more a fan of his brand of subjugation, see. The long-term kind. I would see her brought to low by me, forced into my service, and thus into her proper place." He ends the pronouncement with a mild, fanged smile, tilting his head slightly. "I think I could do it properly this time, now that the mind of a drone isn't holding me back. But...that truly does depend on whether or not Scortatus would...decide to take her first..." the corrupted bug faltered, forced to acknowledge that, no, he simply could not get his way in that particular case.

10835721
Abnur in the midst of his trek stops hearing the voice of the other daemon reach his ears.

"Sleipnir you seem to forget I have had 1000 years to ponder and explore the rabbit hole that is our realm, a simple will is enough to bend Tartarus. The problem lies in where the will direct its focus and how much needs to bend, I'm sure Termen and Azzy can vouch for a similar story or theory as to the operation."

Tharn, gives a quick chuckle and smirks.

"However, my time here wouldn't be the only thing you have forgotten. Remember Molag Bal? How his little plane meld attempt ripped holes across Tartarus and other realms. There is a reason that both Tirek and Scortatus were able to abscond from this plane. One if not more of those holes I assume is the direction both of them took. Ever wonder how suddenly after eons suddenly there were multiple escapes from Tartarus within close proximity of each other? Molag opened that door, it's expected that someone would eventually find it."

(Btw if you're wondering where this plot point came from it was actually spawned from a previous conversation you may have to scroll a bit to find it)

The general turns back towards his path, in front of him lies a deep hole that appears to have no bottom to it. He narrows his eyes and flexes his muscles as he begins to sprint towards the dark pit before him.

10835721

The daemon lord rises from his table and strides over to the isolated, multi-limbed daemon and places a pint of simmering dark liquid in front of him, seamlessly transitioning into his plane, winds whipping his feathers and hot breaths puffing from the slits at the end of his beak as though he where a living breathing creature of a natural realm.

“Indeed I do. Paradoxes are my food and drink.”

The avian creature’s eyes narrow as he studies the face of the child of the trickster god before turning his head and staring off into the spot he was as well.

“Are you concerned you have no progeny? Or is it your memory that confounds you? If it’s the former, you are a wise daemon, wouldn’t your children be just as so? Perhaps they hide in plain sight? Or perhaps they simply have their own plans working in the background. If it’s the latter...”

The lord of change unclasps a book chained to his side and places it with a heavy thunk onto the table.

“I possess a ritual lord Kairos once used on the crimson king. If you so desire I can cast it and forcibly bring some shards of your memory back to you. They may not make sense or even be remotely connected but it shall be more than you had.”

He gives a minor shrug and preens some of his feathers.

“Either way no matter how Scortatus escaped you can be sure the doorway he used is mostly likely closed by him to keep us out of his reality and it’s heavily guarded until he wants to drain some of Tartarus into Equestria, if he even wants to do that.”

10836406
(Ah Stephen King references this was the last place I expected those)
Abnur Tharn finds himself surrounded by houses constructed in an ancient Japanese style. Currently, he is covered in what appears to be cuts, scratches, burns, and his own blood. At the moment there is a female watching him read over a weathered scroll. She has long blond hair, red eyes, and a single long red horn protruding from her forehead. The oni is wearing a plain white shirt with red trimming and a dark blue skirt with crimson trimming around its furls. her wrist has heavy metal cuffs with broken chains swinging about a foot below each and in her right hand rests a large red sake dish.

"Hm." The general rests a hand to his chin as he looks at the symbols lying before him.

怪 力 乱 神

"Kai-Ryoku-Ran-Shin, Anomalies, Strength, Disorder, and Spirits. The so-called unexplainable occurrences of reality. Tsk these are just abbreviations."

Tharn begins to write a series of symbols beneath them.

怪異 勇力 悖乱 鬼神

"In reality, these are referring to what the Daoist Confucious refused to talk about. Strangeness, Courage, Devious Rebellion, and Fierce Gods."

Abnur's head turns to the side as he hears the voice of Malice.

"Ah Malice good, I never got to see where you went after the battle. However, I'm afraid you're probably right about Scortatus's escape route, my only question would be if it's guarded at all if he wants the closed-hole to remain undiscovered. Still, there is hope that multiple holes do exist to Equestria or a way to tear back open the doorway he used. Now I have to ask what do you make of this power. Currently, I have a bit more of a firm grasp on 'Strength' or 'Courage' as I do have an idea of an origin or at least a realm they exist in. Getting magic to manipulate or form it is a bit more tricky though."

10836406

"Hm. Random acts of goodwill in Tartarus. What has this world come to?" Termen's question was rhetorical, but his gaze was fixed on Malice, as if a good look would help him discern his true intentions. "You're Malice, then. I don't think I've had the pleasure of addressing you directly - apologies for that, by the way, I've been engaged with other business of late. As for yourself...you're not from around here," he squinted as he stated the obvious. "I...do believe I've heard of your sort, though. Curious, considering it was most definitively from a work of fiction. Something about the grim darkness of the far future, where there is only war. And that, itself, was certainly foreign. In any case, welcome to our humble land of eternal torment." The demon in bug's skin spread his arms apart, his demeanor mirroring his words. "I welcome a kindred soul in this place - misery loves company, after all. May all your schemes be fulfilled just as you planned," he finishes with a polite bow...

"So long as they don't conflict with mine."

10836848

The daemon lord studies it for a moment or two.

“Mm possibly a riddle of some sort or maybe it demands examples of power it states? Curious indeed. But let’s not allow ourselves to get too ahead of ourselves my champion. If you found the wound in which Scortatus escaped from I advise not to do much more than observe it. After all war with the overlord isn’t something we desire. Instead it’s the confines of the game that make this endeavor interesting. Twilight Sparkle is our goal, weapon and plaything all at once. Scortatus himself is most likely beyond your strength if the battle with his child was any indication. As for my location. Well I was creating this.”

He gestures behind himself to draw attention to a hulking beast. It’s sickly purple flesh was packed with thick, sinewy muscle. Four limbs ended on three clawed hands and feet, it’s face if it could be called that was a gaping maw of assorted salivating beaks and tongues and on its back was a swirl of pure warp energy.

“That’s what happened to the spawn my flamers created during the fight.”

The daemons there experience something of a flashback as they remember how the Exalted Flamer’s spectral Fire whenever it touched a daemon during battle to mutate uncontrollably, cancerous growths of limbs eyes and maws sprouting from perfectly healthy daemons Abaddon controlled.

“I merged them together into this vortex beast. It’s a thing of beauty no?”

The daemon lord cooed as he rubbed under the creatures... chin? Malice turned his attention to the new speaker after that.
10836866
“Ah yes you.”

His serrated beak breaks into a grin.

“No we have not had the pleasure of speech and that is quite the shame indeed. What you did to chrysalis with your name alone.. mhmhm delicious. As for myself yes I am indeed a foreigner in a sense. I don’t just exist in the grim darkness of the far future but also a land where the champion of chaos brought about the apocalypse and a man became a god, vampiric creatures roam, rat people fester in the underdark. I am also from any other land that has been touched by the warp in any way or knowledge of the warp exists. That was the gift my fathers and mother bestowed upon me at my creation. I am the herald of the chaos gods and I am drawn by conflict, daemonic infestations and the like. I was pulled here specifically by Scortatus’ invasion of Equestria and the mayhem he caused manifested enough energy for me to tear my way into this Tartarus, though this wouldn’t be my first Equestria I’ve dominated. As for random acts of kindness...”

He glances at Slepnir.

“Perhaps it is, though he is an ally of mine in this convent I’ve set up down here and I feel it’s only natural that I cement him as such. He’s proven to be wise, entertaining, and endearing all at once. Why shouldn’t I nurture a bond to keep him as such? After all if I’m to surpass my own parentage should I not acquire as many daemons under my banner as possible to spread mayhem across the cosmos?”

10837051
Abnur's eyebrows furrow and his lips form a thin line.

"Scortatus knew we would defy him at some point, it's in a daemon's nature to seek their own pursuits and claw their way through. Moreover, Equestria is my pride remember? As long as it exists I exist, but its nature is also my nature, so if it changes I change; I can resist the effects up to a point, but I can only do so much to push away the urges to act on certain behaviors."

Tharn looks up with a glare.

"Like hell, I'm going to let that bastard turn me into some debased slut only focused on their own pleasure. I will defy him at every point possible. I know I can't face him one on one now, but that is why I continue to train."

"Wait..." The general's eyes light up in realization.

"Defiance, that's what they all have in common. They defy some nature or preexisting law. 'Strength' or 'Courage' they're an abject to fear itself; fear is a reaction to one of the Ten Desires 'the attachment to life' they should not exist at all. 'Strangness' or 'Anomalies' simply reject reality in itself. 'Disorder' or 'Devious Rebellion' is once again against the Ten Desires specifically 'the wish of stability'. 'Spirits' and 'Fierce Gods' deny the concepts of life and death as merely a prolonged existence for eternity. All four should not exist, yet they are real concepts. Now the question would be how to harness these?"

10833725

10834024

10837051
azzy shudders awake, having passed out from over exertion. "well" shaking his head "this is certainly embarrassing. sorry if i left any conversations hanging" with a spell he plays back the events taking place in the abyssal library "hmm several good points. I will have to correct you tho Termen, this is not a war with the overlord. if he had seriously desired me hurt or dead, he would have sent far more of my siblings then abby. for as strong as he might be, i have ever out smarted him, and his grasp of magic is to me what trixie is to our dear twilight if that."

he scowls a that "no this was merely his equivalent of punishing an unruly child. tho Abby probably did take far more lesser demons then was intended, this was not an attempt on my life but rather an attempt to humble me and ruin one of my sanctuaries. so no, the fact that we are alive more then states that this is not a war, at least not one he is acknowledging." he lets out a brief laugh "he most likely can't even risk making it look like he takes us seriously, for the moment he does every other demon in Tartarus and two thirds of my siblings would smell weakness and turn on him."

he stretches out, a series of popping noises as his joints crack and realigns. he then takes back the bottle of cider from malice and pours himself and the rest assembled each a rainbow filled glass. "still a toast to embarrassing my little brother if nothing else." and he throws back half his glass. "it would seem i have more magic to research. all this talk of other methods into the world of equis has peaked my interest, there might not be a direct path there any more, but" he hums for a bit before summoning to his hand a book on chaos realms "their may be a passage from here into discords pocket of reality, and from there a pathway into equis, after all he is likely keeping the door closed from his side facing the overlord, and in such a chaotic realm chance connections to this one should be far easier, either to find or to make. of course we would need some one versed in chaos to help us navigate such a plan" he turns to malice with a smile "well friend how would you like to assist in some exploratory realm hopping. we might even be able to grab ourselves a new play thing or two along the way?"

Login or register to comment