• Published 26th Jan 2021
  • 886 Views, 21 Comments

Spiders and Magic: Saiyan Battle - Masterob



Goku has come to Equestria to battle strong opponents. Spider-Man and Twilight must round up friends to assist.

  • ...
6
 21
 886

The Awaited Duel! The Saiyan and The Spider!

Back in Equestria, Goku and Peter got ready for their showdown, Peter still a bit confused by Goku's presence, and a bit concerned about his strength. Of course he wasn't going to back down.

Goku was also getting ready for the showdown, taking a moment to gauge Peter's strength. He seemed to have a lot of latent ability in him, so he had high hopes for a good fight.

"Hey if we're gonna fight, think we can move a little further away from Canterlot?" Peter asked. "I'd rather not risk any collateral damage, and have ponies freaking out again."

"Sure, sounds fair enough," Goku said. "I wouldn't want innocent people...er, ponies getting hurt, and if it keeps you less distracted then I'm all for it."

"Really appreciate that," Peter said as he and Goku quickly sped off to find a more open plain, leaving Twilight behind with Cap and the two injured allies of theirs.

"I hope Peter knows what he's getting into," Cap said, trying to buff the dents out of his shield.

"I'm just surprised he's agreeing to this, Peter normally doesn't like fighting," Twilight said.

"It's probably just his way of making sure that Goku guy goes back home," Cap said. "That man is quite strange though, especially that weird transformation at the end."

"Weird transformation?" Twilight asked.

"He had black hair, now it's spikey blonde, and it's not just an aesthetic choice, it really did boost his power," Cap said.

"That's interesting...though I really want to know the reason behind Discord sending him here, and his friend to Capcom," Twilight said. "Speaking of which, we should check in on them, if they're gonna fight someone like that, they might be in for a challenge even they'll struggle with."

"Even Capcom has their limits, I mean they're not even comfortable fighting The Justice League," Cap said. "Which, in a way kind of hurts the old pride, like are they suggesting we're an easier challenge?"

"Wait, are you actually bothered by this?" Twilight asked in surprise.

"Somewhat," Cap said. "I mean I have a right to know if they think we're more push-overs."

"Alright, tell me then, would you be willing to fight Batman or Superman?" Twilight asked.

"Well, Batman has no powers, I think I can at least take him," Cap said, then heard a snort from Twilight, the girl containing her laughter. "What's so funny!?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it," Twilight said.

"For the record..." Stark said, trying to get back onto his feet. "I bet I can take Superman."

"Tell that to Sunset Shimmer, see how she responds," Twilight joked.

"He has, she told him he was way too overconfident," Cap said.

"It's not overconfidence if I can back it up, I just need the right suit of armor," Stark said. "Speaking of which, remind me to create a Goku-Buster armor, let's see that guy get lucky against me twice."

Luna also stood up, trying to brush away the pain, "I have quite the headache. That accursed Goku, I shall have my revenge."

"Try not to get caught up in revenge you two," Cap warned. "Not the hero or princess way."

"Don't lecture me," Stark sassed.

"Hey, should we go check on the fight?" Twilight asked. "I do want to make sure Peter doesn't get hurt too badly."

"I want to see more of that Goku fellow," Cap said. "Maybe after he's had his fun he can tell us more about Discord and his plans."

Further away from Canterlot, Goku and Peter squared off, both sides warming themselves up for the impending battle.

"Hope you're ready for this," Goku said, getting into his trademark stance.

"I usually try to be," Peter said, getting into his spider stance.

"Gonna be honest, I don't feel as strong as I usually am, guess I'm still getting used to this body," Goku admitted. "Why did I turn into a pony?"

"It's this world's magic, did the same to me when I first came here. Conversely if the ponies here go to yours they'll likely turn human," Peter said. "I should know, happened to my wife when she came to visit Earth, well my Earth."

"Well, I still don't get how that works, but I am curious to see how well I can still fight, now come on!" Goku powered up and flew in to punch Peter, the boy quickly blocking, though it wasn't an easy feat.

"Crap!" Peter stumbled back a bit. "Whoa, nearly lost balance."

"Stay focused!" Goku went for a kick that Peter again blocked, this time picking a better stance and the hero followed up with a sweep. "Clever," Goku cartwheeled and jumped to kick. "But not enough!"

Peter ducked out the way and quickly went for a spin kick that Goku blocked, the Saiyan punching Peter across the field.

"Whoa!" Peter quickly used his webs to latch onto the ground and flung himself back at Goku, nailing him across the jaw.

Goku rolled backwards and got back on his hind hooves, "You're fast!" He quickly rushed in and kneed Peter in the face, knocking the hero back again.

"Right back at you," Peter said, rubbing his jaw momentarily. He quickly dodged a couple of punches Goku threw at him, finding an opening to parry and deliver a punch of his own, stunning Goku long enough for Peter to throw several punches in quick succession and jump kicked Goku away.

Goku quickly stopped in mid-air, but Peter had lunged at him, driving both of his hind legs into Goku's abs, then rolled back and propelled off the ground diagonally for a punch that knocked Goku further back.

Around this time, Twilight and the others had arrived, keeping far enough back to stay away from any trouble but close enough to observe.

"Looks like Peter's fending him off just fine," Cap noticed.

"He just needs to keep up his momentum then," Twilight said. "But something tells me that Goku fellow has much more to show."

Goku made his way back to Peter, rotating his shoulder, "So far so good, you're a very talented fighter, you do martial arts often?"

"Not really, I had some training but I only fight when I have to," Peter said. "I usually prefer to resolve things peacefully, but that rarely happens."

"I can respect that, I enjoy a fight but sometimes even I know fighting isn't always the right thing," Goku said. "If I fight, I prefer it to be for fun, but I've ran into a few who do it for the sake of hurting others. I can't tolerate stuff like that."

"You remind me of my friend and rival, Ryu," Peter said. "He likes fighting too, but he does it with honor."

"Ryu? Funny I heard Discord mention his name when Vegeta went that Capcom place," Goku said. "Is he really strong?"

"To me he his, guy packs a mean punch," Peter said. "Also, who's Vegeta?"

"He's my rival, and somewhat my friend," Goku said. "Our relationship is a bit...iffy."

"I've been there," Peter said.

"Alright then, now to get back into it," Goku said, powering up again. "Give me your best shot!"

Peter rushed in for some punches that Goku quickly blocked, finding an opening and getting Peter in his ribs. Goku then elbowed Peter in the face and rushed in for a punch that knocked Peter across the grass.

Peter quickly stood back up and went for a kick to Goku's head, knocking him off his hooves for a moment but the moment Goku stood up again, Peter had did a spinning round house kick that got Goku right in the temple.

Goku quickly spun around and punched Peter across the jaw. Peter then returned the punch, knocking Goku loopy and then hitting the Saiyan with an uppercut.

Peter leapt over Goku, webbing his clothes and flipped over to slam Goku face first into the floor. He then flung Goku up and pulled him back in for punch into the air, then pulled him in again for a kick to the side, knocking Goku to his left.

"He's doing great!" Twilight observed. "It's such a treat seeing Peter fight, he's extremely talented and he uses such great tactics. He's more than muscle, he's brains too, a great combination."

"Peter's a gifted fighter, he thinks fast and usually knows just what to do," Cap said.

"Helps having a great mentor, especially one such as myself," Stark boasted, getting a few curious glares. "Peter's clearly taken a lot after me."

"You're an admirable hero Tony Stark, but you're also quite arrogant," Luna said.

"It's why people love me," Stark boasted, everyone rolling their eyes a bit.

Back at the fight, Peter had increased his tenacity, getting more precise strikes against Goku, mostly aiming right at his torso with quick punches and a few kicks to the head, then webbing Goku in for a jumping spin kick right to Goku's abs.

"He's really stepping up," Goku rushed in for a punch but Peter had leapt over and webbed to Goku's back and pulled himself in for a kick to the Saiyan's back. Goku turned around to get a blow in but one uppercut from Peter stopped that plan with a quick block, even more when Peter got a punch to the stomach.

Goku held his stomach, feeling a bit sore from the blow. He rushed to attack but Peter nimbly dodged, getting a kick across his face. "Looks like I have the advantage now!"

"Not for long!" Goku rushed to attack again but Peter continued to dodge and elbowed Goku in the stomach and did a punch across the jaw, followed by a step-up somersault kick and webbed in for a double kick to the face.

"That reaction time is incredible." The Saiyan quickly leapt back, trying to regain his composure. "Wow, you're good. Looks like I'm gonna have to step it up a little."

"I say you need to step it up a lot," Peter slightly boasted.

"Heh, watch what you say, it could happen," Goku said, then began to power up. Goku let out a mighty scream as the aura around him began to increase tremendously, the ground cracking and rocks flying.

"What's happening!?" Peter asked in confusion. "Also what's with the yelling!?"

The observers had shielded their face from the winds and eyes from the bright aura. Twilight peeked out to see what was happening, "I get the feeling things are gonna get harder for Peter."

Goku let out one mighty roar and a gust of energy emerged, nearly knocking Peter back. When everything settled, Peter noticed something different about Goku. "Dude, what's with your hair?"

Flashing only a smirk, Goku, his hair much spikier and sharper looking with electricity surrounding his body "Pretty cool right? This is my Super Saiyan beyond Super Saiyan form. Call it Super Saiyan 2."

"Super say what?" Peter asked.

"Super Saiyan," Goku corrected. "It's the ultimate form of a Saiyan warrior, it increases my strength and speed tens of fold. This form just doubles that."

"What exactly is a Saiyan?" Peter asked.

"It's the race I am," Goku said. "I may be from Earth but I was born on Planet Vegeta, like all the other Saiyans."

"Huh? I thought Vegeta was the name of your rival that is also sometimes your friend?" Peter asked.

"It is, but it's also the name of our planet," Goku said

"Your friend was named after his planet?" Peter asked in confusion.

"It has something to do with him being the Prince of Saiyans," Goku said. "From what he told me, his dad is also named Vegeta, when they conquered the planet they renamed it after the guy who conquered it I guess. I don't really remember the whole story."

"Wow, talk about ego, who names a planet after themselves?" Peter wondered.

"I don't know, it's in the past now," Goku said. "Now come on, don't slow down now, it's just getting good."

Peter rushed in to punch Goku but his attack was quickly parried and the hero took a powerful knee to his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Goku then quickly kicked Peter in the side of the head, sending him flying one direction. Using Instant Transmission, Goku appeared in front of where Peter was flying and hit a massive uppercut that knocked him into the air.

Peter attempted to recover mid-air, but Goku was too fast and flew in to whack him to the ground below, the boy landing hard in a crater. Goku landed beside Peter, seeing the hero struggle to stand, "Don't tell me that's all you had."

"As if," Peter quickly turned to punch Goku, but the Saiyan quickly blocked and returned the blow, knocking Peter back.

"No, Peter!" Twilight grew worried, her husband was on the losing end here.

"He's got this, don't worry too much," Stark insisted. Of course he had his doubts but he did want to keep Twilight from freaking out.

Back at the fight, used his webs to fling himself to Goku, trying for a kick, though Goku z-vanished out the way and punched Peter to the ground. The spider hero quickly rolled back onto his feet and fired some webbing at Goku, getting him in the eyes, blinding him long enough for Peter to rush in and punch the Saiyan Warrior a few times.

"Punching this guy feels like hitting a wall...or rather a non-super strength guy hitting a wall," Peter kept punching hard, trying to knock Goku off balance. Eventually the Saiyan had blocked and found the opening he needed to punch Peter hard in the stomach and then kicked the boy aside.

As Goku took a moment to remove the webbing, Peter had quickly gotten back up and was trying to figure out how to pull off a win. This guy was strong and fast, there had to be something he could do. Despite how strong he looked, Goku was starting to feel a bit exhausted.

"Why am I getting tired?" Goku checked his hand, or rather his hoof. "Maybe it's this form? This body isn't used to that type of power, transforming probably wasn't the best idea, but I did want to push my limits. I think I can handle a little more."

Peter quickly sent some strands of webbing at Goku, which the Saiyan noticed and vaporized them one by one, but this distracted him long enough for Peter to rush around and flank him, catching Goku off guard.

"Alright Peter!" Twilight cheered.

Peter started throwing around a plethora of punches, knocking Goku into a brief daze. Goku attempted to get a punch in but Peter had ducked and elbowed Goku in the stomach and did a jumping back round house kick to the Saiyan's head, then spun around and windmill kicked him in the back.

"Nice form Peter!" Cap praised.

"You can do this!" Luna cheered.

Goku quickly stumbled back to his feet, getting into another stance. "Pretty clever of you."

"I've had my share of battles, so I've picked up a few tricks," Peter said.

"Same here," Goku said. "Maybe I should show you something too, something a bit more impressive than Super Saiyan 2."

"What? Is there a 3?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, but that form takes up too much energy, so I'd rather not use it unless absolutely necessary," Goku said. "Plus in this body it'll probably just drain me completely. I'm going to show you something even better than that!"

Goku began to power up again, this time a red blazing aura surrounded his body, much to Peter's concern. Seems like this guy was full of tricks, and a lot of screaming.

"What's he doing this time!?" Stark asked.

"Another transformation?" Luna asked.

"How many transformations can one person have?" Cap wondered.

Within seconds, Goku's once blonde hair was now red, but no longer spikey. Standing before Peter was a slimmer looking Goku with a fiery aura, "Not bad huh? I call this form, Super Saiyan God."

"Super Saiyan God?" Peter asked. "Wait, are you a God?"

"Not exactly, I was born a mortal, but this form gives me the power of a God," Goku said.

"A mortal that obtained God-like powers," Peter glanced in Twilight's direction. "Kind of like my wife."

"Wife huh? Which one would that be?" Goku asked, looking to the ponies. "The moody one or the purple one?"

"Luna isn't moody, she's just...alright she's moody but only I can call her that," Peter said. "But my wife is the purple Alicorn, she used to just be a Unicorn until she solved some spell from like forever ago."

"Huh, good thing I didn't need magic, I've always been pretty weary of it," Goku said. "Especially after that evil wizard caused so much trouble for my planet, and the entire universe for that matter."

"That must have been one strong wizard then," Peter commented.

"No, he's not the real danger, he just summoned a pink demon that really likes eating candy and has a weird stretchy body," Goku said.

For some reason Peter couldn't stop thinking of Pinkie Pie, thankfully she's not a demon, though now he's starting to wonder. He quickly shook it off, mentally berating himself for being stupid, "We don't have anything like that here."

"Count yourself lucky," Goku said, getting in a stance. "Alright, let's get back into it!"

"Hold on, if you're gonna keep transforming, I'm gonna need my own advantage," Peter said, activating a secret button in his suit. Peter stood in a T-Pose for a few seconds, much to Goku's confusion. Within moments some armor flew in from the distance, latching onto Peter's body bit by bit.

"Is that Peter's armor?" Cap asked. "From back on Earth when you fought The Green Goblin?"

"And again when he fought Albert Wesker?" Luna asked.

"Looks like it," Twilight said. "Goku must be really strong if he needs that armor."

"I told you the kid takes after me," Stark boasted, getting yet another glare from the ponies beside him.

Within seconds, Peter's End of the Worlds armor had been fully attached, the boy ready for the next round. "Alright, bring it."

"Now you're using armor?" Goku asked. "Where do you guys get this stuff?"

"I built this, just like my mentor Tony Stark over there did," Peter explained, gesturing to said hero.

"You built that huh? I guess that's impressive," Goku said, once again readying himself for a fight. "Just don't be too upset if that thing gets destroyed."

"I'll be fine," Peter said, ready to fight as well. "Let's go!" The two rushed into a clash, one that created shockwaves as their battle continued.


Back in the Capcom world, Vegeta was absolutely dominating. Ryu tried his best to fight the Saiyan, but he could barely keep up with his speed and strength. Ryu went for a punch but Vegeta easily blocked, he then tried a kick but it again was blocked. He attempted an elbow strike but Vegeta parried and punched Ryu hard in the stomach, knocking him a few yards back.

"Come on, is that all you have?" Vegeta taunted.

Ryu stood up, wiping some sweat off his head. "Not quite!" He rushed in to throw more strikes, Vegeta blocking and parrying, getting Ryu again with a back fist.

The Street Fighter warrior had rebounded and jumped with a kick to Vegeta's head, knocking him back a little, then taking the moment to rush in for his uppercut, "Shoryuken!"

The attack did knock Vegeta up, but it wasn't enough to really faze him. Moving quick, the Prince flipped backwards had kneed Ryu in the stomach and punched him away.

"You've got guts, but that won't be enough to defeat me!" Vegeta said. Chris tried sneak attacking him from behind but Vegeta elbowed him in the stomach and turned around to uppercut him hard, knocking him several feet into the air and landing on a nearby car. "I wouldn't try that again, your power is way too insignificant."

Spencer used his line to grapple Vegeta, but the Saiyan pulled him in for a punch that flipped Spencer into a wall. Morrigan flew in with a Drill Kick but Vegeta had z-vanished, reappearing behind the succubus and elbowing her in the back, , then reappeared in front of her, punching her in the stomach and whacking her face down to the ground.

"Wanna be a tough guy!?" Ken shouted, jumping for a kick, one that Vegeta stopped by grabbing his leg and throwing him against a wall. Vegeta flew in and punched Ken hard enough to knock him through the entire building.

"Amateur," Vegeta mocked, then felt something coming and quickly dodged, that being a Hadouken that Ryu fired.

"I'm still not done with you!" Ryu shouted.

"I admire your guts!" Vegeta flew in and punched Ryu across his jaw, knocking him across the ground. "Yet still you won't last long against me."

Suddenly Strider had appeared behind Vegeta, elbowing him in the back, a feat that Vegeta barely felt as the Prince turned to punch Strider in the gut and then uppercut the ninja. Chun-Li appeared beside him, kicking in the head, Vegeta returning the favor with a kick to her abs.

Suddenly a Sticky Bomb latched onto Vegeta, causing a little explosion. From nearby Mega Man had a hopeful look on his face. "Did I get him?"

Within moments, Vegeta had emerged from the explosion and kicked Mega Man into a hydrant, water shooting up from the ground as it sprinkled on all the fallen fighters.

"Another fighter that's merely a machine," Vegeta said as he turned and faced another fighter. "You look strong."

"Damn right I'm strong," Dante said, looking ready for a fight. "I'll show you what happens when guys like you show up to my world and wreak havoc."

Vegeta admired this guy's spunk, and his energy was nothing to laugh at. "Maybe you'll provide more decent entertainment."

"Wait up!" Ryu called, stumbling forward. "I'm not done with him!"

"Ryu, you look hurt, just let me handle this," Dante said.

"No!" Ryu stepped forward, glaring right at Vegeta. "Not yet! I'm still not done!" Ryu started to power up, "I haven't even begun to use the power of the Hadou."

"Just ease up dude, I know you've been practicing some new techniques lately but even you have your limits," Dante said.

"Then...I will surpass them!" Ryu channeled his ki, focusing all his energy toward Vegeta as he cupped his hands.. "Shinkuu...."

"His power is rising, looks like I'm going to have to take this seriously," Vegeta cupped his own hands, aiming at Ryu. "Final..."

Dante stepped aside as the two warriors charged their ultimate attacks, Dante hoping that Ryu isn't getting in over his head.

"HADOUKEN!" Ryu sent out his signature beam attack toward Vegeta, hoping to put an end to the fight.

"FLASH!" Vegeta fired his own perfected attack, aiming right at the warrior before him.

The two beams clashed, both seeming to be even at first, but with a little extra push, Vegeta's attack had overwhelmed Ryu. Acting quickly Dante rushed in and moved Ryu out the way before the beam could completely obliterate him.

"That was close," Dante said. "You alright pal?"

"Thanks but I could have withstood that," Ryu insisted.

"Ever the tough guy," Dante said. "Your energy's running low though, how's about letting me take over for a bit?"

Ryu seemed reluctant to give up, his pride not allowing it. He wanted to keep fighting but he felt almost completely drained of power. "The power this man possesses, is this a power I can achieve too?" Finally giving in, Ryu turned to Dante. "Go for it."

"Sweet," Dante walked over to Vegeta, looking ready for a showdown. "Ready for an ass kicking?"

"If you mean yours, then I'm more than ready," Vegeta boasted.

Dante charged up his demon energy, "Let's rock, baby!"

As Dante prepared for battle, Sunset Shimmer had arrived through a portal, already sensing the power that Vegeta possessed. "Sounds like trouble." She looked back to the portal, expecting a few guests to come through, "Hope Cloud doesn't mind a potential fight, I gotta go see what's happening though and make sure my friends aren't hurt."


Back in Equestria, Goku and Peter had aggressively clashed against one another, both of them were battling in the air, trading strikes and blows. Thanks to his suit, Peter seemed to be fairing better than before.

"This suit of yours is pretty impressive!" Goku said, getting Peter in the stomach with a kick. "You really built this?"

"From scratch," Peter said, getting a punch across Goku's jaw. "I have one for my human form too."

"Not bad," Goku spun kicked Peter in the face. "Guess cybernetic enhancements aren't the worst thing, works for the Androids back home."

"Androids?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, some evil scientists turned a pair of twins into Androids using cybernetic enhancements, they were programmed to destroy me," Goku said.

"Not to be nitpicky, but they'd be Cyborgs, not Androids," Peter corrected. "Still someone went through all that? Must have really ticked him off."

"I did destroy his army," Goku said, going for a punch that Peter blocked. "He really held a grudge."

"I've seen my share of baddies," Peter parried and went for a kick that Goku blocked. "They all went through great lengths to take me out as well."

"Guess that's something we have in common," Goku said, hitting Peter with an uppercut. "I often find myself fighting villains, even though I'm not exactly a hero, I just like fighting strong guys."

"At least it works out for you," Peter said, flying in with a kick to Goku's face. "I personally don't like fighting."

"Really? That's a shame," Goku went for a kick that Peter blocked, but was open for an elbow to his gut. "You're pretty talented."

Peter hit Goku with an uppercut, "I have to be, to protect everyone I love!" Peter aggressively punched Goku across the jaw. "I got a wife who's pregnant with my second child and a daughter who looks up to me, so I gotta be at my best!"

Goku rubbed his jaw, smirking a bit, "I get that, wanting to keep your family safe. I have a wife and two boys myself, along with a granddaughter that my oldest son and his wife had not too long ago."

"You're a grandpa?" Peter asked in surprise. "You don't really look like one."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Goku said, then rushed in for a punch across the jaw, then a spin kick into a backflip kick to the ground below, Peter crashing hard, much to the concern of his wife.

"Peter!" Twilight looked ready to step in but Stark stook in her way.

"That guy's ridiculously strong, don't rush in without a plan," Stark warned.

"I have a plan, fly over and blast him in the face with my magic!" Twilight said, gesturing to her horn for emphasis.

Stark shook his head in disbelief, he expects Twilight to be a bit more level-headed than that."That's...an interesting plan but let's wait this out, Peter can bounce back."

"If things get bad, we'll all go in to help," Cap said. "That's if Goku doesn't stop the fight himself."

Meanwhile Peter was pulling himself off the ground, checking his armor. "Gotta crank this suit up a bit." Peter flew up and charged some energy. "Alright, if you're so tough, get a load of this!"

Peter sent a massive beam at Goku, hoping it would be enough to knock him off balance for a bit to get the upper hand again. However Goku held out his hooves, blocking the attack.

"Not bad, but..." Goku, after a minor struggle, had fully deflected the attack away. "Still not enough to beat me."

As he said that, Peter flew in at higher speeds, getting Goku in the jaw with a powerful uppercut, then punched Goku hard in the stomach, following up with a spinning elbow to the face, then used his web shooters to latch onto Goku's back as he spun the Saiyan around and sent him flying back to the ground, leaving a huge crater where the Saiyan landed, the shockwaves felt for miles.


Back in Ponyville, as he was training his wife in combat, Logan felt something odd occur. "What was that?"

"What's wrong?" Fluttershy asked, wiping off some sweat.

Logan could sense something was unusual, "Something's going on, I'm gonna go see what it is."

"Need me to come?" Fluttershy asked.

"Thanks but I want to check ahead on my own first, you stay here and finish up yer training, Laura's inside, you can ask her to help," Logan quickly dashed off, speeding toward the direction of Canterlot.

"Uh, alright then..." Fluttershy turned to the cottage. "Laura dear! Want to help me with my training?"

Laura peeked her head out the cottage, a somewhat sinister smile etched on her face, "With pleasure."

"What did I get myself into?" Fluttershy nervously wondered as she saw the mare's devious smile.


Back at the fight at the edge of Canterlot, Goku had stepped out of his crater, dusting himself off a bit, "He's not just strong, he's really clever too."

Peter landed beside Goku, "Ready to call it over?"

"No way, I've still got a lot left in me," Goku said, doing some warm up jumps. "I feel my limits being tested a bit, maybe it's fighting in this new form."

"Why do you fight?" Peter asked. "Any reason?"

"Not really, I just think it's fun," Goku said. "I love pushing myself and seeing just how much stronger I can get. It's kind of my hobby."

"So much like Ryu," Peter commented. "Though, I guess it's a martial arts thing, bet even Iron Fist likes pushing his own abilities."

"How'd you get so strong?" Goku asked. "I mean even without that suit I can tell you're much stronger than a human, probably not at the level of some of my friends but you're really high up there."

"I got bitten by a spider," Peter explained. "Then I got super powers."

Goku scratched his head in confusion, there's no way it was that simple. "Uh...is that some type of joke in your world?"

"No, I literally got bitten by a radioactive spider and it made me stronger," Peter said.

"You...were bitten...by a spider?" Goku asked. "So if a spider bit my wife, would she become strong?"

"N-no dude, the spider was radioactive," Peter said, seeing that Goku was still confused. "It's a special type of spider."

"...So if I found this Radioactive species of spider, then would it work?" Goku asked.

"It's not a species it's..." Peter rubbed his head, trying to think of a way to explain it. "Look, chances are it doesn't exist on your Earth, only mine. Honestly I don't even know where it is or if it's even still alive. I just hope it didn't bite anyone else."

Nearby Tony Stark seemed a bit confused, "I've noticed that those two seem to stop fighting just to talk at times, kind of ruins the immersion."

"Not really, it gives the a chance to catch their breath in the middle of a fight, at least it gives Peter a chance," Cap said. "Even with his endurance, Goku's strength might be too much even for him, any chance he can get to recover a bit is crucial."

Goku still didn't fully understand this whole spider thing, "Wait, so there's only one of these Radioactive Spider species?"

"It's not a species! It's just some scientifically enhanced spider!" Peter explained, losing some patience.

"Similar to the androids I mentioned?" Goku asked.

"Cyborgs, and not exactly!" Peter said, taking a breath. "I really don't know how else to explain it so you could understand, it's just a spider that has radioactive abilities, it's not something that comes naturally to nature, get the point?"

"Uh...sort of, I think. Anyway I'm getting bored, let's get back to fighting," Goku said, getting into a stance.

"Have it your way, at least our fists are internationally spoken!" Peter said, rushing in for a punch that Goku blocked, the Saiyan going for a kick which Peter jumped over, getting a kick of his own to Goku's face.

The Saiyan quickly dashed in and kneed Peter in the stomach, knocking the boy back, but Peter flung himself forward by his webbing to clock Goku in the jaw. The Saiyan went for another punch but Peter quickly bent backwards to avoid it and came back with an uppercut to his gut

Peter recalled some of his training with Chun-Li from a few years prior and decided to whip out a move she taught him. Moving quickly Peter had kicked Goku in the face and started unleashing a flurry of kicks, similar to Chun-Li's Hyakuretsukyaku, or Lightning Kicks as they were also called.

"Hey it's one of Chun-Li's moves!" Stark noticed. "Finally remembered her training."

Peter ended the combo with his own spin of knocking Goku back, then using his webbing to pull him in for a jumping round house kick to the head, knocking Goku over and to the ground. "Too bad I don't remember how to channel my chi, but I have the next best thing."

Peter got back into a similar position he remembered Chun-Li taking and held his forelegs out, channeling his suit's energy similar to how Chun-Li channeled her chi as he fired an attack similar to her Kikoken, only it was in the form of a beam.

Goku quickly got up and cupped his hands, "Kamehame...HA!" Within an instant, he fired his own beam, this surprising Peter a bit.

"Damn, he can do chi based attacks too, figures...and apparently he calls out his attacks too, guess it's not just a Capcom thing!" Peter put more energy into his suit, trying to overpower Goku.

"Your suit's strong, but I doubt it's limitless!" Goku powered up some more, putting more ki into his Kamehameha. "TAKE THIS!"

Goku's blast began to overwhelm Peter, the beam completely overtaking him and damaging his suit, knocking the boy back as he took more of the attack.

"Peter!" Twilight shouted in fear.

Goku could sense that Peter was taking the blow, not wanting to risk severely hurting him, or worse, he cancelled out his attack, taking a moment to catch his breath. "That should do it."

Peter was struggling to stand, his suit was severely damaged, parts of it falling off. He rarely meets someone this much stronger than he is. "Looks like I'm gonna have to rebuild...damn."

"Hey..." Goku got his attention. "Can you still fight?"

"I should say 'no', I should give up, I don't even like fighting all that much," Peter said, struggling to stand. "But I guess my pride as a hero won't let me accept a loss. Sorry, but if you want to win, you're gonna have to knock me out."

"So be it," Goku said, charging up. "Here it comes!"

Peter rushed at Goku, ready to give it all he had. Goku with one charged up attack, zipped in and punched Peter hard across the jaw, knocking him back down to the ground, this time not moving.

"No! Peter!" Twilight couldn't stand back any longer, she had to do something. That last attack really did a number on Peter. "That's it!"

"Easy Twilight, don't do anything rash," Stark warned.

"You should heed Tony's warning Twilight," Luna urged. "That beast is incredibly powerful."

"Plus he's not evil so he's probabaly going to stop now anyway," Cap said.

Twilight refused to listen to reason, instead she opted to take action. As Goku went to check on Peter, hoping he didn't hurt him too much, Twilight teleported in front of him and sent out a magic blast powerful enough to send Goku miles away, resulting in a massive explosion from a long distance off.

"Holy crap..." Stark said, amazed by the pure raw power of this Princess.

"Twilight's strength always amazes me, so much power in one little pony," Cap said.

With Goku away, Twilight quickly checked on her husband, "Peter? Are you awake?" She nudged him a bit. "Peter answer me!" The most she got was a pained groan from the boy. "Oh Peter, maybe this fight wasn't such a good idea. How can someone be that strong? None of our enemies reached that level of power."

"It's a good thing he's not really an enemy then," Stark said, making his way over. "I mean, imagine someone with that level of power as a foe."

"I still wonder if he truly isn't evil though," Luna said. "I just don't trust him honestly."

"With all due respect Luna, you don't seem to trust anyone from other worlds, you still dislike Capcom," Cap pointed out.

"For good reason, have you forgotten how cruel even the so-called heroes were?" Luna asked.

"But they apologized, that should count for something," Cap reminded. "Imagine if no one forgave you for what you did as Nightmares Moon."

"Honestly I still feel like ponies don't trust me," Luna said.

"Alright then imagine how they feel each time you treat them with such animosity, if you don't like it when it's done to you, then don't do it to others," Cap lectured.

Luna started to feel a bit bothered by the way Cap had been addressing her, "With all due respect Captain, I would appreciate it if you did not talk down to me in such a manner."

"I'm not talking down to you, I'm just trying to enlighten you on how to better yourself," Cap said.

"I don't need enlightening! I am fine how I am, and I am within my right not to trust creatures from other worlds!" Luna said.

"Need I remind you that I, Tony and Peter are from another world?" Cap said.

"Come on, let's drop this already, you're both right in your own ways," Stark said. "Steve, you're right in that you shouldn't do to others what you don't want done to you. But Luna's right not to trust Goku because recent events have shown that each time someone came from another world, be it ours or occasionally Capcom, that individual, or group, usually causes trouble. So cut Luna some slack, she's a Princess, she's just worried about her subjects."

"Thank you Tony Stark," Luna said.

"Plus all this will become less of a problem once I finish up those Accords," Stark said.

"I still don't think this 'Accords' thing is a good idea," Cap said.

"Of course it is, if it were set up, then we'd have heroes stationed here to guard Canterlot if another invasion were to start," Stark reminded. "You're still doing hero work, but it'll just be more of a job, and this time you can clock in and out, keep some balance."

"Being a superhero shouldn't be a paid job," Cap said. "I can't imagine something like that working."

Meanwhile in another world, a large bulky man had sneezed. "Why do I get the feeling our way of life is being criticized?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Deadpool pulled the focus onto him in Ponyville. "One Shonen anime is enough!"

"But Wade, think of the possibilities!" Pinkie said.

"I have, it's called 'If anime keeps showing up we're going to lose focus on the plot and I don't want to take a back seat to a bunch of weebs'!" Deadpool said. "The more these worlds show up, the less screen time we're gonna get! And there's no denying that the two of us are so underutilized that we're better off forming our own story, which would be called-"

Back in Canterlot...

"Hey I wasn't done-"

In Canterlot...!

"This franchise is suppose to be primarily a My Little Pony and Marvel crossover, now all of a sudden these other-"

Deadpool was then sent to the moon where he would remain for the rest of this adventure.

"BULLSHIT!"

Back in Canterlot Steve continued to discuss the Accord situation with Stark, the Captain still disagreeing and Stark still insisting it's a good idea. Luna just stood by and observed, wondering herself if the Accords would even work, and how they would have prevented Goku's arrival, seems like no one would have been able to stop him if he were evil.

Meanwhile Twilight was still checking on Peter, the boy starting to regain consciousness, but still was too hurt to move, "We'll get you to Ponyville Hospital, to think though, someone pushing you to your limits like this."

"He really is strong," Goku said, suddenly appearing behind Twilight, the mare leaping in surprise.

"You!" Twilight looked mad as she charged her magic. "You want more? I'll give you more!"

"Sounds good to me," Goku said. "Something tells me you'll be a strong opponent, so I want to test my abilities against you."

"Fine by me, if it'll get you off our world," Twilight said as she flew off, away from her friends, Goku following after.

A few moments later, Logan had arrived, overseeing some of the damage caused by the fight between Goku and Peter. Thankfully it's nothing but grass but it's still a sight to behold. "What the hell happened?"

"Logan!" Cap called.

The mutant turned his attention to Cap, Stark, Luna and a downed Peter. "Crap..." He rushed over to check on his friend. "What happened?"

"That guy," Stark said, gesturing to Goku, the warrior looking ready to face off against Twilight. "He's insanely powerful, he took on me, Steve, Luna and Peter, and honestly he hardly looks tired. Now Twilight wants her chance against him."

"Who is he? Where is he from?" Logan asked.

"Goku..." Peter said, struggling to sit up. "That's his name. He's a Saiyan from Earth, one that's not from any we've seen yet."

"Another realm?" Logan asked.

"I personally thought he was from Square," Cap said. "I'm not a hundred percent sure though."

"If not, then there's a whole different dimension out there," Stark said. "Of course the multiverse is pretty much infinite so that shouldn't be surprising."

Goku faced off against Twilight, getting into a stance, "Alright, show me what you can do."

"Gladly," Twilight teleported behind Goku and blasted him, taking the Saiyan by surprise. She teleported again and blasted him down. Using her magic, she lifted Goku up and aggressively threw him toward a mountain, the Saiyan forming large cracks upon landing.

"Way to go Twilight!" Stark cheered. "That's my girl!"

Twilight flew in with more magic charged and sent a massive beam toward the mountain, blasting part of it off. She kept an eye out, just in case Goku would still have the energy to fly in.

Suddenly Goku appeared beside her and kicked Twilight in the sides, he flew in to attack again but Twilight sent out another blast, one Goku quickly blocked, hoping to break free, but the amount of force she put in just knocked him back some more.

Moving quickly, Goku unleashed some ki to knock the magic away, amazed by this mare's power. "You're really strong!"

"I can get stronger too!" Twilight said. "Hope you're ready to lose!"

"If you really feel that way, then I should really go all out," Goku said as he got into position to charge. "I'll show you my Ultimate Form!"

"How many transformations do you have!?" Twilight asked.

"Just one more! I just learned it not too long ago!" Goku said and started powering up, channeling a massive amount of ki.

"What the hell is it now?" Stark asked, seeing the amount of energy Goku was bringing in.

"I think he's getting strong!" Cap realized. "Can he keep transforming?"

"He had black hair, then blonde, then red, what's next? Purple? Green? Pink?" Stark asked.

"If his hair turns pink I will stop taking him seriously," Peter said, getting back onto his feet. "Honestly that would make losing to him much more embarrassing."

"OBVIOUS FORESHADOW IS OBVIOUS!" Deadpool shouted. But he's not important right now. "HEY!"

Goku's power continued to grow to the point where some shaking occurred, felt not only in Canterlot, but off in Ponyville, where Laura briefly stopped her training with Fluttershy. "What's going on?"

Fluttershy, who looked a little beat up, had started to feel concerned. "Logan..."

Lightning Dust had peeked her head out the window, "Anyone else feel that rumbling? Is it an Earthquake or is Avalanche back and being a pain?"

Trixie also felt it from the Golden Oaks Library, stepping outside with Mayday, looking in the direction of the rumbling. "What could that be?"

The Young Six had looked on from their school with Nightcrawler attempting to get them back into the dorms.

"Come on, it's not safe," Nightcrawler insisted. "Hurry now."

Cozy Glow also took note from the roof of the school, very curious as to what was happening, and if it somehow involved Peter and Twilight.

"Cozy Glow!" Jubilee called, getting her attention. "Hurry inside, it's not safe out here!"

"Ok!" Cozy Glow merrily floated down to Jubilee, but not without taking one more glance, her curiosity really starting to grow.

Even from Wonderbolts Academy, Rainbow Dash and Johnny could feel something strange occurring, for all they knew, their friends needed help, and they were going to be the ones to help them.

Back with Goku, the Saiyan continued to transform until a new Godly aura started to radiate on his body. Within moments his hair was once again spikey, but blue instead of golden.

"His hair's blue," Stark said pointed out. "That's...kind of weird."

"Spikey blue hair, why does that seem so familiar?" Peter wondered, scratching his head.

Twilight looked a bit impressed by this form, but also very curious, "What's this suppose to be?"

"Well, my golden hair was Super Saiyan, and my Red hair was Super Saiyan God," Goku explained. "My Blue hair is a can be classified as Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, since it's a Super Saiyan version of a Super Saiyan God. But that's long and confusing so you can just call this form, Super Saiyan Blue."

"I still don't understand this 'Super Saiyan' concept much, but I take it this just means you're stronger," Twilight said.

"It's not just about strength, Super Saiyan Blue also calms the mind so I can focus properly, it properly utilizes God energy much better than my last form," Goku said.

"A stronger God form huh? But I think I overheard you telling my husband that Saiyans aren't Gods, just a race of species," Twilight said.

"Yeah, I'm just a mortal using God Energy," Goku said. "I mean if your husband trained, he could reach God Energy."

"He already has something of an equivalent to that, just not official," Twilight said. "Unlike me, my horn and wings make me an Alicorn, the closest thing to a God in this world."

"So you're basically a God too, interesting," Goku said. "Let's see how you compare to Lord Beerus then."

"Lord Beerus?" Twilight asked.

"God of Destruction back in my Universe," Goku explained. "Me and my comrade Vegeta are still trying to get strong enough to surpass him, meaning you'll make for some great training." Goku tapped his chin, "Wonder how he's doing right now?"


Back in the Capcom world, Vegeta's showdown with Dante continued, the Saiyan Prince on the offense against the Son of Sparda. Vegeta went for punch to the jaw, but Dante had found an opening and clocked Vegeta with an uppercut.

Dante rushed in for a kick but Vegeta had blocked and punched Dante in the gut and kneed him in the face to knock him back further. Vegeta then sent an energy blast at Dante, getting him through the shoulder, but Dante had fired an electric blast of his own through the power of his sword, knocking Vegeta back too.

"You're strong," Dante complimented, dusting himself off.

"So are you, looks like I'm gonna have to kick things up a notch," Vegeta said, powering up himself, causing a small Earthquake where he was.

"Shit, what is this power?" Dante wondered, seeing Vegeta transforming. It was like nothing he's seen before as a blue aura began to surround Vegeta, the Saiyan Prince taking on the form of Super Saiyan Blue.

"His ki..." Ryu commented as he slowly started to stand. "I...can't feel it."

"That should be a good thing, shouldn't it?" Ken asked, stumbling over.

"No...I still sense trouble with this power," Ryu said. Even if he couldn't feel the ki, the pressure was something else. He knows that Vegeta just got much stronger than before.

"You got blue hair now?" Dante asked. "You look like a Hedgehog I've seen before."

"That is the most ridiculous comparison I've had the displeasure of hearing," Vegeta said. "This is the power of a God, I hope you're ready."

"Bring it Vegeta!" Dante shouted, powering up himself and activating his Devil Trigger. "Let's see how a Godly Being handles the Ultimate Demon Power!"

The two clashed once again, similar to what Goku would do on Equestria as he commenced his battle with Twilight.

Author's Note:

DBZ Narrator: With The Avengers, Princess Luna and now even Spider-Man overpowered, Twilight Sparkle steps up to do battle. Can this Princess show the true power of Friendship in her battle against Goku? Will The Dark Knight Dante prove himself against Prince Vegeta? And what role would Square play, if there is one for them? Find out next time on Spid-


Deadpool: GET ME OFF THIS FREAKING MOON!

DBZ Narrator: Hey! I'm trying to narrate here!

Deadpool: OH! Can I help? I've always been fond of Z's narrator over Kai's, even if Kai is the superior dub there are some things that Z did right.

DBZ Narrator: What are you even talking-

Deadpool: Wait, I got the voice, ahem, Find out next time on Spiders and Magic!

DBZ Narrator: ...Not bad

Deadpool: Sweet, now what was I saying? Oh right, I WANT OFF THIS MOON NOW!

DBZ Narrator: How does Pinkie Pie put up with this guy?

Pinkie Pie: Love

DBZ Narrator: Yeah, I'm from Dragon Ball Z, love isn't our forte

Pinkie: Tell me about it, even my show does it weird sometimes

Deadpool: Hey I found Luna's house!