• Published 2nd Sep 2012
  • 10,145 Views, 105 Comments

The Sunday Session - Neon Czolgosz



Twilight and Rarity get together for kinky, consensual fun.

  • ...
27
 105
 10,145
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 50 )

... nicely done. I think you're the one of very few that can write Rarity as a dom and keep her in character.

Wait, another chapter?

Well, I know what I'm reading tonight.

A BDSM clop-fic with only three dislikes? This must be amazing then, I'll be reading it soon, then I'll edit this useless comment into something worthwhile.

Edit: How the hell does this not have more dislikes. It's not that I'm going to give it a thumbs down or anything, I'm just surprised more people haven't. The subject matter of this is something I generally wouldn't touch with a six foot pole, but you somehow wrote it so that not only am I okay with it, I actually kind of want to read more. I'm not okay with being okay with this...

I'm not into this kind of pain/blade play, but man was it nicely written. I really liked the way you highlighted the prep and aftercare, I guess because a) not many fics include those, and b) since I found the story more "interesting" than arousing.

1395820

You have read The Sunday Session. You are now turned on by staple wounds.

...the fuck? Stapling?

1395988
I wouldn't say "turned on" more like "not horrified"

As I said, I normally won't go anywhere near this stuff (by that i mean pain play, the rest of BDSM is perfectly fine) and somehow when reading this I was not immediately disgusted... as I said before, I was okay with it. I guess its because I knew exactly what I'd be getting into by continuing reading, and you made the point about consent so obvious. Please understand, I mean this in the highest form of compliment, you managed to affect my view of where I should draw the line with what I will read, bravo.

Wow, this is something I'd be far too scared to do myself, on either side. Still, this kind of play intrigues me, and despite Twilight begging more intensly for pain, than I ever thought anyone was capable of, it's still very believable. Rarity also reacted very responsible in my opinion. Even though I'm scared, I think I'd try it out with a dom like her. At least if I knew this dom for a long time already.

Edit: Now look at that. Your story made me change my opinion from "far too scared" to "maybe under certain conditions" in just the time it took me to write this comment.

1395900
This. It is..really damn rare to have a clopfic with blood in it, which doesn't seem like rape, or VERY thinly veiled rape, but the lead up really made this one good. I mean it's not my thing, but I know good writing when I see it, and this? This is good writing.
:coolphoto:

I think, what makes this different and not as horrifying as other BDSM fics, is that
1. There are no spelling or grammatical errors. (As far as I can tell.)
2. It is 100% consensual for both parties.
3. The Dom shows reluctance in doing it.
4. The Sub wants it really badly and reassures the Dom.
5. Every possible precaution is taken.

So many fics of this nature jump right to the dirty talk and meanness with little or no explanation, or are actually about rape. They also tend to be halfhearted, skimpy on the clop-worthy details, and poorly edited. This one blows them out of the water, and I shall be re-reading it again, and again, and again.

*Edit* I didn't realize it the first read-through, but apparently Twilight has a lizard brain. Go figure.

Very much loving this, bdsm fantasy fics are fun sometimes, but this is a bdsm situation, so to speak, and their precautions make this so very good.
So much more comfortable and interesting to read. Especially in the first chapter I liked Twilight's motivation to do this. Good stuff!

Another excellent chapter, thank you! :pinkiehappy:

What's next? Rarity starts shooting Twilight with a pellet gun at point-blank?

I've never been much of a fan of BDSM but this is hot.

...I'm kinda curious as to what it feels like to take a staple gun to yourself now. I mean I stapled my hand to a carpet by accident once, but I doubt that's quite the same. Hopefully if I ever decide to try it I don't fuck up. Would suck trying to explain to the doctors that the cause for having half a dozen staples buried in my leg was that I wondered what it felt like.

Well I know what I'm doing tonight. TO HOME DEPO AWAY! *flies off*

1455715

I don't blame you. This chapter didn't really do anything for me either. It was just an attempt to show that such a thing could be done in a consensual and not-rapey-and-fucked-up manner. Have you seen my third clopfic, by the way?

I have the wierdest boner right now... It's shaped like the letter q

As a Home Depot worker I was wondering why we suddenly started seeing an increase in the sale of staple guns... Now I know.It was this fan fiction that worked DA MAGICKS! :coolphoto:

written well enough to actually portray bdsm in a non-negative light

that's quite a feat I am so impressed right now

YES!!! i DODGED ANOTHER BONER, I'M NOT WEIRD!!!! :yay:
On a side note, Chuck, you're living in my head, sir. I have an errant thought and then you make it happen and all I can do is try not to get erotic feels. You challenge my fortitude and you do so intelligently.:twilightsmile: You class up the joint with your risk aware sexual romps. The question is are you going to make a Fifty Shades of Grey for this? :moustache:

Love to see more like this. Any plans to include the other main 6 if you do plan to continue?

I must say, I myself have had nails shot through my ankle, foot, and wrist, and it was some of the worst pain I have endured, so Twi must have an extremely high pain tolerance, even with all the barrier pushing the two have previously done.
Dem ponies are tough. And kinky.

Shit. I should have seen this coming earlier. It was so obvious all this time.
Informed consent is my fetish. :rainbowderp:

And I'm not even joking. I think I can actually jack off to the concept of someone using their safe word. I... I don't even know what the hell is going on with my sexuality anymore.


Also
"I just couldn't breath and freaked out is all." -> "breathe"

2080978

I almost get what you mean. I mean, safewords in ponyfic, or erotic fics generally. They're occasionally mentioned and they're usually stupid, hard-to-remember words that the users come up with on the spot, instead of 'red' for stop and 'yellow' or 'mercy' for mercy. And they never get fucking used. Seriously. Safe words in clop fics are like biology textbooks in bible colleges.

Also, if you love negotiated consent and the use of safewords, have you seen NorsePony's fantastic Expensive Tastes? It will be right up your street.

2069974

Glad you liek. If D/s type stuff, bondage and rough sex is your thing, check out Winter Warmer.

2081240 Thanks for the rec, but I'm not sure I'll ever get around to it. I'm not really into BDSM-type stuff in general. I stumbled on your fic and decided to read it mostly because it was by you, and you have a way of writing that makes stuff I don't normally like somehow appealing. Expensive Tastes is also about two background ponies I don't much care about, and it's incomplete to boot, and my read-later list is already bursting at the seams...

Awww, this one was more sweet than kinky. Me gusta.

I don't really like pain play but this story sold it to me. I mean it was believable whit the preparation and safe word/signal. Not just some "have a kinky/dangerous sex" like it has no consequences. I find this story more interesting than arousing.

Also there is a chance for a sequel or another chapter where they try out some breath play? That would be awesome.

P.S. Nice profile picture. "Hail to the king baby."

This is wonderful! As someone that has actually done things along this line, you had my full and complete attention from the very first staple.
Turned on does not come close to describing my reaction. Bravo!
:raritystarry:

Wow, I wish that there were more stories like this involving the main cast, this is now one of the best mature stories on the site for me. :twilightblush:

This story is very cool :twilightsmile::duck:

I wish you make more sessions :yay:

The only thing I can say about this is HOT DAMN. Great work and thanks for sharing.

Completed, this should not be so short.

I'm not actually into BDSM, but after reading this I'm... I'm not sure how to describe what I'm feeling right now. Some mix of happy, scared, confused, light-headed and turned on, I think.

This is seriously one of the best sexual stories on this site - such a shame you don't update it. :raritydespair:

I love BDSM. I love ponies. I normally keep them in very separate corners of my life.

This is a very, very erotic (I'd say this is erotica, not porn and certainly not clop.) exception to that rule.

Part of me thinks small staples probably wouldn't hurt too much, like acupuncture needles almost. I don't think these are small staples though. Twilight's a little pain slut. :twilightblush:

Thanks for writing this, and have a great day! :pinkiehappy:

4763758

Aww, glad you liked it!

I'd still class this as clop. Just because certain hacks have dirtied the genre with terribleness doesn't mean there's no good in it. Besides, I'm pretty sure 50 Shades of Gray is marketed as 'erotica' these days...

As for the staple size, well... Not quite U-nails, but not far off. Pain slut indeed!

Thanks for reading!

is it wrong i flinched at the clothespin picture for the story?

4160660 Tastes so good, it sells itself!

5062864 don't worry I did it to.

you know if this twilight ever gets captured by a bad guy and they try and torture information out of her they will get the biggest surprise of their life.

Good job,nice and kinky!

This is a great depiction of BDSM, wow. Jesus christ, Twi... :rainbowlaugh:

I'm not into BDSM but I enjoyed this fic, mainly because of the emphasis on consent, which is fantastic

Wonderful depiction of BDSM. Truly wonderful. Putting your entire life, body and soul, into your partner's hands -- or hooves, in this case -- is what it's about, and the pain is only secondary to that. Great job at keeping them in character, too :twilightblush: :raritystarry:

Can you find a way to write more RariTwi BDSM? They make a brilliant couple....I'd never really considered them as a pairing before

Damn, these two chapters are eerily but incredibly arousing, Twilight is such a freak lol :twilightsmile:

Btw what does CR mean in the pony world?

1395746
You don’t naturally see her as a Dom?

9904008
I see her as much more of a sub. Of course, this was based on her history up to around season 3. Adding six more seasons of history I think she's come far from merely wanting to be dominated, which would make her a more successful switch now. But I firmly believe she'd be happier as a sub, and would dom in the absence of somepony to sub to. That assessment comes largely from her professional motivations up to season three: she was always looking for that person to help her, to marry her. She dreamed of finding just that perfect pony. Then, as the world continued to disappoint her, she had to become that pony for herself. And eventually, become that pony for others.

Modern day, with someone like Coco who needed a dom? Rarity could switch very very easily.

Login or register to comment