• Published 22nd Jan 2021
  • 470 Views, 104 Comments

The Disastrous Adventures of Crew-T - TheMajorTechie



A decidedly unprofessional team of weirdos yoinked out of their comfort zone crashes through fanfic worlds and beyond, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. Link your story in the comments and see what happens!

  • ...
7
 104
 470

T-V: Of all things... ANOTHER Sammy chapter???

"How many times are we gonna end up in a world with a Sammy in it?" Lisa poked her head out of the time machine.

Sure enough, there was yet another incarnation of the boy, standing right below them. Also, they were stuck in a tree again.

Apparently.

"Hey, is that Twilight Sparkle?"

The sick-looking mare poked her head out of Sammy's duffel bag at the sound of her name.

"It is! Twilight!" Zoey gasped. The branch beneath her creaked. "Hold on, hold on, lemme get down from here. Sammy, right?"

"Yes. How do you know my name?"

"Wild guess!" Zoey dropped from the tree with a soft thud. She popped up again, brushing the leaves and grass off of herself. "Anyway, what's going on here? Why's Twi stuffed in a duffel bag?"

"Her so-called 'magic' is leaking into our world, I think. I'm afraid that she might lose whatever natural barrier she has and turn fully human if we don't do anything."

"Eh, easy fix." Zoey pointed at the Orb. "Just send her back."

Sammy looked at the time machine, then to Zoey. "You're... not my Zoey, are you?"

"Nope! But I might be related to her!"

He moved the Orb away from her. "Then how do you know about the Orb?"

"We have a time machine, Sam. We've visited you, like... what? Two? Three times now?" She turned around. "Lis! You gonna come down or not?"

"I'm fine up here!"

"So, anyway--" Zoey turned back to Sammy. "If you're so worried about her, why not just send her back to Equestria? You know how to open portals, don't you?"

"Yeah, but the Orb doesn't currently have the energy required to--"

"We have a time machine that for the purposes of plot convenience can charge up the Orb to its full power!"

"...Plot convenie--"

"Hit it, Lis!"

A metallic thunk echoed overhead, followed by a mechanical whirr as a laser cannon emerged from the top of the machine, aimed squarely at the Orb in Sammy's hand.

"Woah woah WOA--"


With Twilight safely returned to Equestria and the Orb so overloaded with power that it self-destructed, MindGlitch or Anicetus or whoever the heck he was in this particular story no longer had any reason to invade, and thus many years of potential cringe were wiped from existence.

"Still can't believe we had a laser cannon on our time machine." Lisa hummed. "What do you think powers it?"