• Published 22nd Jan 2021
  • 468 Views, 104 Comments

The Disastrous Adventures of Crew-T - TheMajorTechie



A decidedly unprofessional team of weirdos yoinked out of their comfort zone crashes through fanfic worlds and beyond, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. Link your story in the comments and see what happens!

  • ...
7
 104
 468

I pLAy PoKEMON Go eVerydAY

Author's Note:
TRain and Lightning
After everypony in Equestria was transformed into an Eeveelution, Sassaflash and Sea Swirl try to continue their lives as normally as possible.
Nitro Indigo · 9.2k words  ·  23  0 · 727 views

yeet

"Alrighty, where are we now?" Emily yawned, wandering into the cockpit. "Anything new, Lis?"

Slissa shook her head. "Nope. But I can say that I've gotten a lot better at piloting this tin can!"

They proceeded to ram through the roof of Sugarcube Corner... and the rest of Ponyville, for that matter.


"Ugh... Lis?" Emily groaned. "You okay after that?"

But the figure slumped over in the pilot's seat wasn't human. For that matter, Emily wasn't human either, but that wasn't news. What was news, though, was that they were now various eeveelutions. Because yay pokemon.

"Look! There's more dog-cat-fox things in there!" A voice shouted in the distance. "C'mon, they look hurt!"

"ALRIGHTY, NARRATOR." Butt Knif kicked the door down. "WHY'D YOU TRANSFORM ME AGAIN?"

The narrator shrugged. It wasn't his fault this time. Not entirely.

Shanky Wanky rolled her eyes. "Well, at least it looks like I'm not the only one this time. Where's Plissa? She wouldn't have crashed the ship like this."

"Right here."

Sharp Yet Somewhat Blunt Piece of Metal Intended For Use in Spreading Milk-Based Wheat Product Topping looked up, ignoring the increasing verbosity of her name.

"I'm not really sure what happened, but I can say for sure that we aren't the only ones who've been transformed." Plissa hopped down in front of Butter Knife. "C'mon. We should check on the others. Emily, you watch after my counterpart until help arrives. 'Kay?"

Emily saluted. "Yes ma'am!"


"Well then." Plissa squinted in the sunlight. "Looks like Sweetie Giraffe's doing just fine."

The tallest freakin' Flareon anyone had ever seen loomed overhead. She glared down at Plissa. "WHY AM NOT PONE?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out! Hang in there!" Plissa shouted back.

Shick Shack Paddy-Whack rolled her eyes. "Did you actually need me to tag along, or am I just useless baggage for you to drag around?"

"Whoah. That's a tall flaming dog-fox thing." A voice behind them mumbled.

Plissa looked over her shoulder. "Oh, you too?"

Sassaflash raised a brow.

"I'm... guessing you aren't Zoey."

"Nope. I have no idea who Zoey is. Though... do you know what we are? I saw you crash-land not too long ago, and since you're also dog-fox-cat things, I was thinking that maybe you'd know."

"Oh, you're asking about what we are?" Lisa glanced down at her yellow paws. "Well, for starters, you're a Jolteon now, just like me."

"You know?" Sassaflash gasped. "Were you the ones who transformed us, then?"

Plissa shook her head. "No, we weren't. I only know 'cause I was into a video game called Pokemon years ago."

"Oh."

"So anyway," Plissa pointed up. "Sweetie Giraffe up there's a very angry Flareon, and Butter Knife..." she frowned, cocking her head. "...is an amalgamation of a Leafeon and an Umbreon. Weird."

Twinkle Shankle hissed.

"Sooooo... anyway," Plissa scratched her head. "I think we should probably get going now. Fix up the damage we caused from the crash-landing and stuff. I hope you figure out how to turn back! I can tell that you probably have plenty enough to deal with, so I'll leave with the rest of my crew." She blinked, glancing at the still-frowning Butter Knife. "Oh yeah, and we should probably figure out how to turn back as well."

And so, with the power and might of the undo button, all damage done to Ponyville was instantaneously reversed, which incidentally also reversed the transformations of the crew. Also, Slissa will now be under heavier supervision while piloting. Unfortunately, for the ponies of Equestria, their Eeveelution problem will never be solved outside of Starscribe's story, 'cause the story the crew just yeeted themselves through is canceled.

Oof.