• Published 22nd Jan 2021
  • 460 Views, 104 Comments

The Disastrous Adventures of Crew-T - TheMajorTechie



A decidedly unprofessional team of weirdos yoinked out of their comfort zone crashes through fanfic worlds and beyond, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. Link your story in the comments and see what happens!

  • ...
7
 104
 460

Journey to Uranus!

Author's Note:

Sunset conquers a gas giant with a funny name. Also, Flint-Lock likes Italian parody metal.

How could I not do this? :rainbowwild:

Crew-T was flying through space as usual, just like Crews S, R, Q, P, and so on. Though, Crew-A originally had wagons with rockets strapped onto them and fishbowl for helmets. There's... kinda a reason why they aren't around anymore.

But, that's for another lore chapter! Right now, the crew's headed for the funniest place this side of space, Uranus! Bask in its gassy blue glory!

"Stop stop stop stop STOP!" Emily screeched, pulling the brake lever with all her might. "Man. Plissa, you drive this thing?"

"Yup."

"How does a spaceship brake, anyway? We only have thrusters on one side!"

Plissa shrugged. A little red blob drifted past the window in the background. Yes, it's a crewmate. Yes, they were sus. No, they weren't the imposter. They were the brake system. Amogus crewmates are incredibly massive for their seemingly-diminutive size, you see, and so by Newton's Third Law, which states that for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction, a sufficiently-massive crewmate being ejected even at a low acceleration will result in an acceleration in the opposite direction, thus acting as a momentary acceleration that acts to slow the spacecraft.

What in the name of Celestia did I just write?

So anyway, ignoring the need for crewmates to be extremely dense in comparison to "normal" matter in order for a single crewmate's ejection to halt the ship's velocity, Crew-T now hovered before Uranus.

"Yooooo, it's Sunny!" said nobody in particular, 'cause literally nobody in Crew-T has ever met Sunset Shimmer. At least, not yet. No idea if they ever will to be honest, though I think one of Zoey's incarnations had a run-in ages ago.

Sunset Shimmer's imaginary character waved from within whatever ship it was that she was in. A missile rocketed past and detonated on the ejected crewmate.

"Alright, Emi, you keep manning the controls. Me--" Plissa pointed a finger at Slissa. "--follow. We're gonna take a look at this tin can's defense system."

The two Lisas left the main control room. Emi was left alone, which is a very dangerous thing to do. She narrowed her eyes. "Wait... none of this looks real..."

A giant shadow hovered over the ship of whoever it was that somebody called "Sunny" earlier.

"Ho-ly CRAP, nope!" Emily turned the ship around. "Nope, nope nope nope! I am not dealing with a solar system-sized hand today!"

As for the hand, a human Rainbow Dash plucked Sunset Shimmer's ship out of Uranus' orbit and chucked it into the sun.

420yeet