• Published 22nd Jan 2021
  • 470 Views, 104 Comments

The Disastrous Adventures of Crew-T - TheMajorTechie



A decidedly unprofessional team of weirdos yoinked out of their comfort zone crashes through fanfic worlds and beyond, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. Link your story in the comments and see what happens!

  • ...
7
 104
 470

...Cookie monster?

Author's Note:
TPrincess Cookieheart’s story
This is about my oc, Princess Cookieheart. She finds herself in Ponyville, where she becomes friends with the mane 6 and the leader, and saves her true love, discord.
MelodyStories · 2.3k words  ·  18  55 · 569 views

Ooh, we got a feisty one!

The lost princess of cookies, princess cookie-heart, was abused by her dad and mom. She runs away and visits Ponyville, and meets 6 new friends. Together, they defeat tons of villains! Cookieheart soon becomes the leader of the main 6, and meets Discord, her new true love. Will they marry each other? Or will the evil monsterfly take him from her?

"So, about what happened back there." Emi sat down on a random bench, Lyra-style. "Who was that girl that popped out of the ground?"

Plissa paused for a moment, not just because she was once again steering the ship. "I... suppose, a long time ago, before I became who I was now, she was my sister."

Emily nearly choked on her own saliva. "Wh-sister?! You never told me you had a sister!"

"Had is the keyword. I'm not who I originally was. My earliest memories are of a strange, almost absent life, if it's even possible to be absent from your own life at all. I know I was young, for one. The other thing I knew was that I was more or less my older sister's 'mini-me'. I wanted to be like her. Like Zoey."

"Man. My Lisa never went through anything like that. At least, I don't think she did."

"Of course--" Lisa let out a brief sigh. "It's all in the past now. After that life seemingly ended early, I woke up to a new one, with a new family. You already know the situation regarding my parents."

"Yup. Hey Plis, do you think we should land on that planet there?"

"Sure. Not like there's anything else to do."


Sweet Apple Acres proceeded to be flattened by the village-sized spacecraft.

"Hark, there be villains!" Princess Cookieheart, the princess of cookies who for reasons unknown will from now on through the rest of this chapter speak with an accent that I have no idea how to describe. "Fellow mares, protect my love, Discord, with your lives!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa--" Butter Knife stepped out from the ship's underbelly. "Just because we flattened your little town's main economic driving force doesn't mean we're villains."

Cookieheart raised a brow. Butter Knife proceeded to be sacrificed to the cookie gods.

"Eek!" Fluttershy yelped, pointing a hoof at the evil monsterfly hovering dangerously close to Discord. "A monsterfly! Somepony stop it before it takes away Discord!"

Fluttershy got a slap in the face from Cookieheart. Discord is her true love, not Fluttershy's.

As for the monsterfly, it was the puniest living creature in the area, so Sweetie Giraffe had long-since smited it. And Discord, too, for reasons unknown.

The cookie gods proceeded to be sacrificed to Sweetie Giraffe in an unfortunate turn of events that began with Sweetie Giraffe being placed on the cookie altar.

I have no idea what I'm writing anymore.