• Published 17th Jan 2021
  • 887 Views, 64 Comments

Catastrophic Adventures - -Pinkamena_Pie-

  • ...
2
 64
 887

A New Sister

Okay. So. Back here in this dingy dungeon of a temple. Really boring place, so I planned on going for a walk before me, Braelor, and Statis decide to liven up the place. Really hope they're safe, cause it'd be annoying if they died.

Maybe I should explore the left passageway at this crossroads. Looks like it might have some fun torture going on to watch.

Orrrr... that works I guess? Ponies in cells. Depressed ponies, I should say, judging by Bluey over there.

"Hey, yo, Bluey, what's your name?"

Have to wonder why Yharim didn't just kill these guys. I mean, judging by it, they seem pretty damn useless. Lemme see if I can scare him into talking to me.

"Hey, you deaf, asshole? What's your name?"

Seriously, I don't know how this guy is managing to piss me off. Maybe he's in that cell cause he's an annoying motherbucker.

"Guess you like sitting in that dingy cell, then. Whatever."

"Why bother... I'm nothing now..."

Oh, goodie. Mr. Depresso decided to respond for once in his damn life.

"Looks like you aren't completely mute, then. Look over here, my face ain't the floor."

Wow... I've seen more expressive things in the GrimDark... I don't even think there's a pony in this motherbucker anymore. Not even worth a shot. Ugh...

There are a shitton more ponies here. Seriously, what’s the point of keeping them if none of them are useful in any way? Yharim, what the buck is going through your mind? Maybe you want 'em to feel the same way you do, heheheh...

Celestia, have I really been this malicious since I got here...? Maybe working for Yharim is having more of an effect than I'd prefer... I don't like it. There's no mind spell on me, far as I know. Am I actually... No, I'm not even gonna think about that. I'm NOT like that slave witch, and I'm CERTAINLY not going to be Yharim's willing slave. Buck no...

Hey, what the Tartarus? I can hear yelling from further down this hallway. I'm a bit curious.

"You useless brat! You are nothing but a mistake!"

That voice sounds familiar. Who the buck is she yelling at? Matter of fact, who's that buckface hitting?

...And why aren't they in pain...? No yells or anything. Gives me the creeps.

"I never should’ve had you, ungrateful pup! You dare to defy the orders of your mother?!"

You fucking bitch. Hurting your own KID? I should fucking...

No, no... not my business. Celestia knows I wouldn't hurt Venomous like that... But I shouldn't interfere. Poor kid...

What the buck am I saying. I can't let that kid suffer. Who knows how long the poor thing has been going through this...

Weird cell... Has that kid been forced to stay in there all this time? That's just cruel...

And look at that. Cosmos the Bitchsune Tyrant, beating her own kid... who apparently is also a kitsune. Guess I was right.

"The buck do you think you're doing, Cosmos?"

"This doesn't concern you, brat of Oblivion and Harmony!

What.

What the buck?

First off, buck you for calling me a brat. Second off, you really need to improve how you say things, bitchsune. And third off, WHAT?!?!?!?

"I would HIGHLY advise you NOT to buck with me, Cosmos."

Mena... You see that kitsune? You need to help her.

The buck? That was what I was gonna do, but seriously, WHAT THE BUCK did Discord's fangirl mean by calling me your brat?!

I... uh... didn't want to reveal this so soon, but... it's because you and Pinkie are. And that kitsune? Well... She's your half-sibling.

...I'm gonna bucking murder this bitch.