• Published 17th Jan 2021
  • 888 Views, 64 Comments

Catastrophic Adventures - -Pinkamena_Pie-

  • ...
2
 64
 888

Betrayal

So, that's what they want to do, huh. Way riskier than I usually'd go with, but nonetheless... These two are all I've got. Well, and the renters of my mindspace, heheh.

This is a good chance... We must take the offer.

I still don't get the goal of Oblivion or if it's me or not... It's tough to comprehend.

It is not 'my' goal, but 'Our' goal. We must take this offer. Our sister is counting on us. We will know our goal when the full power of the GrimDark returns. Patience for now.

This is all just so weird... I can't remember placing down the runes, I can only remember a slight bit before. As far as I know, Oblivion isn't trying to take me over or lie to me or anything. But... That means that even they don't know their own goal? Ugh, this is going to make my headache worse.

Maybe I'll know more after. Yeah... We'll understand when the GrimDark returns.

"So, we can fuck over Queen Bitch and King Asshole at the same time. All we need to do is prove to Queen Bitch he's been cloning her DNA and make this Golem thing attack Yharim."

"Indeed. The lihzhards created every Temple in every Underground Jungle Biome, in all of existence. Within said Temples lies a guardian of their very own design, as you mentioned before: The Golem."

Huh... That thing seems... really... uh... primitive. I think that's the word. No matter what, though, I need to make sure our Sis is safe. If Yharim finds out... She's bucked and I don't even want to know what I'd do.

We must use this plan. If we do not, our worst fears may come to pass. Yeah... That's true.

"What if the motherbucker destroyed it? I never saw it there, and trust me, I saw some shit that'd make a normal pony go insane when I was there."

"Ah, but there is..."

Huh? The hell is this? It's some kind of... hologram? How do I... Oh. Okay, let's see...

Oh, so that's why the bucker wanted Skelly-boy. For his power.

HOW DARE HE! I WILL RIP THAT DAMNABLE WENCH INTO PIECES AND THROW HIM INTO THE DEEPEST PITS OF THE UNDERWORLD!

Cool it, Skelly-boy. We all hate the motherbucker.

Yeah, Draedon, I had the same question, but I'm pretty sure I have the answer...

Wait a second.

He's threatening our sister to make me do his dirty work for him and he's planning on capturing her anyway...?

"That motherbucking BASTARD!"

Braelor is looking nervous, leaning towards Statis and muttering something. He decides he will attempt to calm the obviously enraged pony.

"I understand your anger-"

"OH REALLY. You UNDERSTAND me? Trust me... You don't. Let me explain, TERRARIAN. I just learned that EVERYTHING I'M DOING to keep my sister safe IS FOR NOTHING!"

Pinkamena's eyes seem to completely blacken this time, with only the slightest crimson, and her fangs seem to be red-stained and dripping blood now. It seems this news has angered the entity within as well.

Our feelings are mutual. However, now would be a bad time... We must retain our anger. Yharim is counting on us blundering in this chess game... We must not allow this. We will calm ourself.

Upon this statement, the fangs stop dripping blood and the crimson pupils return, though nothing else has changed.

Grrr... This bastard just moved his number way up...

But Oblivion is right... I can't lose my temper... That'll get me into way too much shit, and Sis would be in more danger.


"So it's true... you really are Oblivion."

How did he bucking know that...

"Shocked that we know about that? Trust me, there's a lot more to us than meets the eye. As I'm sure you are all too familiar with. The plan will work, Pinkamena. And once it does, we will have delayed Yharim’s plans long enough for other forces to gather enough strength to face him. But, all three of us must remain focused."

Focus... Yeah... We need to focus. I need to focus.

The pony returns at last to her normal state. Though strangely, her slightly bloodstained fangs do not disappear. It seems that Oblivion and Mena are slowly becoming one again.

"When... When do we enact this plan?"

"Let us take care of that. All we wanted was you joining our operation. We will contact you again very soon, once we’re sure that everything is ready."

"We know that your sister’s life is on the line which is why we must execute this plan to the utmost perfection. We will take the appropriate steps to ensure that it’s ready to go but we’ll need a few more days."

...One more question.

"Why are you two helping me? What's your motive?"

"Yharim has wronged us in a way similar to your own. We’ll tell you more about it in the future but for now, rest up. We’ve got a lot to do in the coming days."

Well then...

Not much for saying goodbye, are you two.