• Published 17th Jan 2021
  • 888 Views, 64 Comments

Catastrophic Adventures - -Pinkamena_Pie-

  • ...
2
 64
 888

Unmade

"Wha… where am I? I had a terrible-"

Flim's words are cut off by the mare from before, as he realizes her fanged smile is directly in his face. He begins to hyperventilate as he discovers this fact. The mare slithers back, rotating her head back to normal.

"Oh, goodie! You're finally awake. Y'know, my sis gets depressed when somepony falls asleep at her parties. I just get very... very... hungry."

The maw of the mare opens slightly, revealing the salivating fangs beneath, as she licks them once more, breathing ragged. She manages to pull back and close her muzzle, smirking at Flim's terrified expression.

"It was quite nice of you to supply me with a cellar. It was also extremely stupid. After all, I do my best work down here, heheheh..."

She sharpens her knives against the stone she took from Flam, listening to the sounds of Flim attempting to escape from the metal table he was strapped to. As the sounds continue, she starts chuckling, then laughing maniacally. The demented laughter freezes Flim in terror.

"Oh, the nostalgia... It's been too long since someone pissed me off enough to unlock my true potential... Perhaps I will remember who I am once I become the pony that you all love. In fact, why don't we move to my perspective, hm? This third-person stuff is super annoying."

And the world was unmaunmaunmaunmaunmaunmaunmaunmaunmaunmaunmaunmaunmaunmaunmaunmaunma