• Published 17th Jan 2021
  • 888 Views, 64 Comments

Catastrophic Adventures - -Pinkamena_Pie-

  • ...
2
 64
 888

The Return

Well, me and that Snowflake guy are pretty much done here, Snowflake in multiple ways, since a soldier just found him. He's bu-

"Snow, we have to get going. I think I found something that can- Wait, why is there a pink pony here?"

"Leinfors, she’s sort of forced to be here so don’t worry about her turning us in."

Well, what a surprise. The two know each other. I guess they're no- oh no, they're super bucked.

"Of course you two know each other... Aaand you have one of Draedon's logs."

Mm, this armor is fairly comfortable. Love that they had the time for pony-sized. Tells me they probably had ponies serving at one point before the whole Wall of Flesh incident.

"Yes. Snow, I think there’s something in here that can help us-"

Eh, may as well dash all their hopes and dreams against the ground now.

"Hm. I guess you know about the alarm already, then."

"A-alarm?!"

Well. This guy isn't the sharpest knife in the toolbox. I kinda called this one, actually. Looks like Snowflake called it too, judging by that look.

"Draedon is a technological genius, which is BAD for you two. See, you actually triggered a silent alarm when you grabbed that log. Oh, and it'll probably go off now. Good luck, you're bucked."

Right on cue. Starting to get used to the ins and outs of this place. Being an ex-serial killer, that means my skills are still just as good as ever.

"Oh come on! You should’ve expected something like this to happen!"

Again, not the sharpest knife in the toolbox, not the most effective flask of poison. Heh, Poison... I wonder what my son is doing right now.

Yes, I'm a mom. No, I haven't seen Venomous for awhile, he's probably all grown up now... Anyway. Moving on.

"A mere oversight on my part…"

"Oversight?! This is Yharim’s kingdom! Setting off an alarm here is the last thing you could ever want to do! You might not be a rogue like me but come on, that’s just common sense!"

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at these two. On one hoof, Snowflake seems to be the smarter one, on the other hoof, standing around talking is the worst thing to do in a situation like this. Might wanna start running before you melt, Snowflake.

"We need to move, now! Are you coming with us?"

Oh buck no, I've got a sister to save. You just don't know that...

"Nah. You better start moving. Yharim had a little jerk-off circle with some friends a while ago and some of them might still be hanging around."

I am outta here. Not gonna deal with these two's problems for them. I gotta deal with my own first.

On a side note, I have these Vampire Knives now. If I can get my mark on 'em, it'll be just like old times. Love the knives...

Feels like someone's calling me... Not Yharim, Yharim never calls me by name... No... Somepony else...

'Pinkamena, listen! Focus and hear me at last!'

'Goddess Valencia? Where the buck have you been? Why couldn't I feel your presence?'

'I've always been here, Pinkamena. I have no choice, else Reality itself would end, remember? No, there's something in this world completely stopping me from being capable of speaking or asserting my will. It's like light and darkness have nigh no existence here, as if captured. I see no other option but to find whatever is causing this and destroying it. I will return to full strength then. Even speaking is difficult as of this moment.'

'Hm... That kinda sounds like the Wall of Flesh's doing.'

'A Wall of Flesh? But I have never heard of that! Could it be we're in a different reality altogether? And what is that presence I feel?'

Oh no. Well... time for her to meet Skelly-boy...

'W-What is a large skull doing here? Pinkamena, what exactly happened while I was absent? It appears to be staring at me... Who are you...?'

'I am Skeletron. Now silence, your voice annoys me.'

'How dare you think of commanding me! No, do not approach me, you stay in your corner until we get this settled!'

'Heheheh.... A lot's happened since you went missing...'

Well, I did warn you, Skelly-boy... It was gonna get cramped...