• Published 16th Jan 2021
  • 939 Views, 0 Comments

Pamper for the Princess - Twilight Star



Nightmare Moon summons her night maid to her room to help her relax after a night full of real duties.

  • ...
7
 0
 939

A Fluffy Night

A light blue door opened with a turquoise magic, revealing Nightmare Moon, who left the throne room with a grumpy face. The Lunar guards watched the princess walk through the corridors, they were afraid to see their princess in a bad mood. They would ask Nightmare Moon if she was okay, but when Nightmare Moon was in a bad mood, the best solution was to keep mouth shut or else things would get ugly for the pony who dared talk to her while she was in a bad mood humor.

The black alicorn opened her bedroom door and stepped inside, closing the door when she got inside. She approached the balcony and sat on her hips. Using her magic, she made constellations in the night sky for her subjects to enjoy her eternal night. When she was finished, she watched her work with a smile, knowing that with the night being eternal, the ponies had no choice but to enjoy her night.

Nightmare Moon’s ears perked up when there was a knock at the door. She got up, went into the room and said, “You can go in.”

The door opened, revealing Rainbow Dash, who immediately bowed saying, “Your majesty, dinner is already on the table.”

“Thank you for informing me, Rainbow. I’m going now. You can return to your post,” said Nightmare Moon, approaching the door. Rainbow bowed before leaving the place.

Nightmare Moon closed the door of her room, and walked down the halls until she reached the dining room and sat down to eat. The Princess of the Night began to reflect on how she could make her stress go away. Maybe she could watch the stars, but as much as this is her hobby, she knew that, deep down, it wouldn’t make her bad mood go away, at least not completely.

“Princess? Are you okay? You look stressed.”

Nightmare Moon’s ears perked up when she heard a voice from far away, but at the same time, very close. She looked where she heard the voice and saw Rarity looking at her with a look of concern. Nightmare Moon knew that anypony who dared to talk to her in a bad mood would be destroyed, but it was Rarity, her night maid who was talking with her, and the white unicorn was somepony very close to her. Releasing a slight sigh, she said, “Yes, loyal servant. I am just stressed out by the busy night I had in the throne room.”

“Is there anything I can do to make you feel better, princess?” asked Rarity, wanting to help her princess in some way.

Nightmare Moon started to think with Rarity’s words. How could Rarity help her relax? Until she had an idea, and she looked back at Rarity and said, “I believe so. Could you pamper your princess after dinner?”

Rarity immediately bowed and said with her eyes closed, “Yes, princess, but am I going to your room after wash the dishes? Or do I go to your room first and then wash the dishes?”

“I believe you could wash the dishes first and then go to my room,” the black alicorn replied. Rarity agreed in understanding and watched her princess eat.

When she was finished, Nightmare Moon got up and left the room, and Rarity picked up the dishes and carried them into the kitchen. She took the sponge, put soap on, turned on the sink and started washing the dishes. Her thoughts were on what kind of pampering she could give Nightmare Moon to feel better about stress.

After two minutes, she finished washing the dishes and already had in mind what kind of treats to give her princess, but before she goes to her princess’s room, she would have to go to her room to get some things in order to pamper her princess.

Meanwhile, in Nightmare Moon’s room, the black alicorn patiently waited for her night maid to arrive. She knew she had to be patient, as washing dishes could take a while depending on how much it had to wash, and also because her room was a little far from the dining room and kitchen. To distract herself, she watched the night sky until Rarity arrived in her room. She closed her eyes and blew out a light breath, wondering what kinds of treats Rarity intended to give her to feel better about the stress. Honestly, she wouldn’t be bothered how the white unicorn intended to pamper her, since Rarity had been close to her since she became Equestria’s solo ruler.

Then, she heard a knock on the door from her room. Knowing it could be Rarity, she got up, lay on her stomach on the bed, but didn’t put her head on the blanket yet, and said looking at the door, “You can come in.”

As requested, the door opened, revealing the knocker to be Rarity, who carried with her light blue magic, a basket with a light blue brush, light pink perfume, purple ribbons and a white mirror. She closed the door, approached her princess, placed the basket on the floor and bowed when she got very close to Nightmare Moon’s bed.

“Princess, I came as soon as I finished my duties and took things for please you.” Rarity informed her princess.

“Great. You can sit on the bed, Rarity,” said Nightmare Moon with a smile. Rarity stopped bowing, picked up her basket and sat on the bed, placing the basket on her right side.

“Are you ready, Moony?” asked Rarity, taking the brush.

“Yes, you can start the job, Rarity,” Nightmare Moon replied, laying her head on the blanket. She soon felt Rarity’s brush go through her light blue mane of stars. It looked like the brush would sink into the mane because the mane looked like a sea, but luckily, it didn’t. She needed to confess that it had been years since she brushed her mane one last time, as her mane was ethereal and not like that of her other subjects, it was rarely messy, and with that, she didn’t need to brush her mane. She soon closed her eyes, relaxing.

“Is my princess enjoying brushing?” asked Rarity.

Still with her eyes closed, she said, “Yes. Please, continue, Rarity.”

At the princess’s request, Rarity continued to gently brush her mane. She was flattered to be helping her princess after a night full of royal duties. A question soon came to her mind, but she continued to brush the mane. “Princess, I have a question for you.”

“You can ask. I’m listening,” said the black alicorn.

“What political issues did you have in the throne room?” asked Rarity, now brushing Nightmare Moon’s tail.

“Ah, it was about food. As the night is eternal now, many of my subjects came to me today worried that the apple trees will not grow, but I assured them that I cast a spell on the moon that would transmit the same energy as the sun,” Nightmare Moon replied. Rarity agreed.

“Did anything else happen tonight, princess?”

“Yes, some ponies came to visit the castle. But I believe that you already know this, after all, you are the one who receives them,” said Nightmare Moon, now looking at Rarity with a loving smile.

“Y-yes, Moony.” Rarity couldn’t help but blush when she saw her princess look at her with a smile. She put the brush in the basket, took a ribbon and tied it in Nightmare Moon’s mane, making a ponytail. The princess didn’t care about that, as she knew that Rarity’s intention was to pamper her. When Rarity finished attaching the mane, she took the mirror from the basket and showed it to Nightmare Moon. “What did you think?”

Nightmare Moon examined her trapped mane and then smiled. “I liked. Please, continue.”

Rarity removed the mirror from the front of Nightmare Moon, put the mirror in the basket and put on lavender perfume on Nightmare Moon. The black alicorn smelled the perfume on her, and could not help but feel perfumed.

After passing the perfume, Rarity put it away and started massaging Nightmare Moon’s back, making the princess let out a sigh of relief and forget the problems she has been having these last nights. Rarity smiled with the sigh that her princess gave, she was happy that her treats were working.

“Tell me, Rarity, how have you been doing these past nights?” asked Nightmare Moon, knowing that it has been a few weeks since the white unicorn became her night maid.

“Although it is difficult for Sweetie Belle, because I have to live here and I miss her, I have been fine, especially with your presence.”

Nightmare Moon, in response, just agreed. “I am relieved to know that. I would hate to see or know that you are not comfortable with my presence.”

“Why would I feel that way, Moony? I’m not afraid of you,” said Rarity with a sweet smile, now giving a kiss on the alicorn’s cheek. Nightmare Moon immediately blushed with the kiss received.

“I know. After all, you were the only one who stood looking at me while the others ran away in fear,” she said, recalling the scene in her head when she had returned to Equestria after a thousand years of being banished on the moon.

“I remember that night,” said Rarity, also remembering the night that she and Nightmare Moon met.

After about ten minutes, Rarity was still massaging Nightmare Moon’s back, but there was absolute silence. Rarity tried to come up with more things to talk about while she continued to do the pampering service for her princess. “So, princess? What do you think of the massage?”

“I am loving ... And I I feel more relaxed too,” Nightmare Moon replied.

“Would you like me to stop the treat?” asked Rarity, knowing that Nightmare Moon might not be feeling stressed anymore.

Nightmare Moon thought for a moment and said, “No. Continue, please.” Rarity agreed, continuing with the treat.

After twenty minutes, Rarity, at the princess’s request, stopped the massage, placed the basket on a support desk and lay down on the left side of the bed. Nightmare Moon’s front hooves wrapped her in a warm embrace.

“Thank you, Rarity, for helping me relax. I don’t know what I would do without you,” she said.

Rarity looked at Nightmare Moon with a smile. “You’re welcome, Moony. I just did my job as your night maid.”

“Yes, I know you did,” said Nightmare Moon, tenderly stroking her manefriend’s mane. “And you did a great job too.”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment