• Published 28th Feb 2021
  • 6,226 Views, 36 Comments

Anon Fucking Dies - Burt



Rest in pepperonis, you green bastard...

  • ...
14
 36
 6,226
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 36 )

Been out of the writing game for a little bit. Tell me how I did, my fellow crip walkers.

<3

10700520
THE RETURN OF THE KING!!!!!

I laughed like... alot.
thanks!

YES LET'S GOO NEW BURT SHITPOST STORY!!!

Hjell yh muthr trckr

I've stumbled upon this and my lungs are suddenly excessively empty, well met.

Top shelf stuff. Right next to that can of beans I got that's been up there so long it's stuck.

Woo new shitpost

You lost me at 'Horsepatle

Eldorado
Moderator

Can't have profanity in the title of a non-Mature story. I just changed the rating, but if you'd rather it be rated T you just need to change the title.

“Oh don’t hate me cuz’ I’m beautiful-“

Maybe if you got rid of that old yeeyee-ass haircut...

That and he also liked the hands which connected to said arms, I mean how else was he supposed to make obscene gestures at the ATF?

Honestly same

Obligatory fuck the ATF and DEA

10700959
Better yet, maybe Celestia will call your dog-ass, after she stopped fucking that soldier or baker she fucking wit...
HUMIE

10700520

Applejack lifted her hooves to her hat and adjusted it.
“It’s a terrible day for rain.” She said, looking up at the ceiling.

Even in the midst of your silly stories you manage to hit me with a half-forgotten emotional gut shot and make it sting anew. What a perfectly Applejack line, even as a reference.

Very good work, keep it up lad

10700890
Changed it thanks for the heads up bb

Comment posted by Uncle Iroh deleted Mar 2nd, 2021

Well shit, sure hope he comes to before AJ burns those magazines.

Burt, if I was a chick I'd have your babies, deadass nigga

"I am the realest muthafuckah!"

No you ain't.

Just listen to Purple Smart, you Green Dumb.

xD

AY MORE BURT CONTENT!

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

Man, screw the pony's feelings, he needs to stop AJ before she burns all the nudey mags!

As always, your stories are top-of-the-line reads! There's so much quality of memes and humor that makes this simply impeccable! MMM goodness I love this all! I hope ya didn't mind, but I just HAD to make a reading of this story!

Audio Linkyloo!: https://youtu.be/ryEadGBomZ8

(I don't mean to offend anyone with this comment in any way!)

I should have known not to ready anything with an Anon in it....

“ I saw this coming you bucking- ” “Anon!” Twilight was interrupted by an uncharacteristically loud Fluttershy, her ears brimming with tears as she sat at the edge of his bed.

Her what??
Anyway, amazing story. Absolutely love the humor.

10703436
You don’t cry from your ears? This whole time my parents were lying to me when they said it was natural? Those bastards...

the 'heartfelt' goodbyes scene was hilarious

Equally honest, is that really his personality? drift boss

Oh sweet Luna! That was the funniest thing I've read in quite a while. I wonder if AJ ever did burn those magazines for Anon....:applejackunsure:

She contained her laughter for a moment—though her smile, she did not contain even the slightest—and began to wave her hooves around in mock terror, mimicking a baby crying.

“Waaah! Waaaah—Tis thee by the way—Waaaaaaaah!”

Lmao

Anon opened his eyes to look back at her, still not being able to see her eyes due to the hat. “...I need you to look under my bed for a basket of magazines,” He began before taking another deep breath, “A-after I’m gone I’m gonna need you to take those magazines—and burn them. Burn them all. Do you understand?”

Is that a reference to That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime or just a more general joke?

Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. Click Here

This was absolutely hilarious. I almost choked on my own laughter. The shitpost-y goodness was actually a boon to this story and came across as natural.

Login or register to comment