• Published 14th Jan 2021
  • 1,105 Views, 9 Comments

the mockingjay(Here you are alone and you deserve it) - GRYFFINDOR123456



anon-a-miss. Everyone has left Sunset and she is all alone. But when a mockingjay sings a song, the song from the hunger games(the valley song), Sunset realises she is not alone

  • ...
29
 9
 1,105

Return to Canterlot

Sunset POV

I went down the road to see Canterlot High looming over me, the tall building towering over my human body. It felt good to return back after 2 years. “Sunset!” cried a voice. I turned. Applejack waved at me, and there were the others, and this world’s Twilight.

“We’resosorrySunny.Weleftyouwethoughtyoukilledyourselforsomething,” said Pinkie.

I smiled. “I was transported to Auradon.” I replied. “Met my dad and half-sister.”

“I’m sorry.” said Rarity. “We all are. Can we be friends again? This is Twilight Sparkle. Twilight, meet Sunset Shimmer”

“Sure,” I said. “It’s okay.”

Then I was embraced in a group hug with all my friends.

Comments ( 7 )

Seem like this could be great just need fleshing out abit. Though I have the same problem tbh

This was stupid. I'm sorry I read this and it dumb, it makes no sense and the way it ends....

No, just no, it's too short overall, none of the ideas introduced get to their conclusions, and the ending comes out of absolutely nowhere.

Edit: nevermind the fact the first two chapters just get copied into the third, making the story 664 words longer than it actually is.

You need editors and proofreaders something fierce. I used to write like this (albeit with marginally better grammar), until I got beaten with the literary stick and made to stick to my few guns.

There's a few groups that can help you with your writing endeavors.

The Co-Author and Editor Group, The Proofreader Group, The Good Grammar Directory, and Looking for Editors.

You have a wealth of options available, all to help you improve, free of charge. Don't drown in mistakes and sadness like I did.

10663351
I was thinking chapters two through three. Which use a song that has a canon EG music video.

10663485
according to the rules... you are allowed canon songs from mlp and eg.

And as for that, My past is not today is a song i know from memory- it was a song i listened to a lot when i was younger

10663777
Oh, I didn't mean to criticize you. Quite the contrary. I just thought that you had helped to provide a context for a canon music video where the original canon video didn't seem to make all that much sense.

Login or register to comment