• Published 13th Jan 2021
  • 2,382 Views, 182 Comments

Classroom Changeling - Someguy458



In the middle of Biology Class, Rove Hummel turns into a Changeling.

  • ...
8
 182
 2,382

Chapter AF: The 100% Canon Happy Ending, by Beatrice Hummel

Damnit, Rove, I thought to myself, why'd you agree to this?! Are you crazy!?

Os and I had just arrived at the meeting spot, the school's football field. Harold was standing on the 40-yard line on the other side of the field, a nondescript look on his face.

"Well, I'm here!" I called out to him. "What's next?"

Harold said nothing; instead, he slowly started to walk down the field, his gaze fixated on me. Os tried to step forward, but I held him back, sensing something off about his stride.

Eventually, after what felt like hours, he stopped about a foot in front of me. We both stared into each other's eyes for a moment...

And then he kissed me passionately, to both of our surprise.

I jerked away suddenly. "What in the hay?!" I asked him, flummoxed. "Why'd you do that?!"

"Oh Rove, isn't it obvious?" He questioned, licking his lips. "Ever since September, I've been watching you from afar. You're such a clever guy, and so funny, too. I developed a fixation on you, and now that we both have something to relate on," he gestured to his new body, "I've finally gotten the courage to come out with it."

I flushed profusely. What reason could he have to say such things?

"But what about that note?" Os quizzed.

"You mean this one?" Harold pulled the note out from his pocket. " 'Come to the football field at 4PM. I've got a score to settle with you.' "

"Yeah, that one!" Os raved. "You wanted to fight him!"

"No I didn't!" Harold promised. "I just wanted you to come out here so I could confess my love!"

Os and I exchanged glances with each other quickly.

"So how about it?" Harold queried. "Will you go out with me, Rove?"

"I'm sorry, but I already have a boyfriend," I replied, placing a hoof onto Os's shoulder next to me.

To my surprise, Os shrugged. "Eh, if he's telling the truth, I'm quite willing to share."

"Really?" I quizzed.

Os nodded excitedly.

"Oh! Well, okay then!"

So we all got into Harold's car and flew off into the sunset, kissing and


Beatrice Hummel was interrupted when the door behind her slammed open, revealing none other than Kathy, AKA Someguy458. "Beatrice, what the hell are you doing here?!"

Bea gasped, trying to quickly hide under the table, but the author was too quick, grabbing her by the tail. "What're you doing to the story?!"

The cornered character tried to wriggle out of her grasp, but eventually gave up. "Well?" Kathy demanded.

Finally, Beatrice responded. "I was finishing the story!"

"And why's that?"

"Because you're taking way too long!" Bea shouted back. "And besides, your version is too much of a downer!"

Kathy sighed, letting go of the changeling's tail. "Look, Bea, it's not supposed to be all sunshine and roses."

"My brother deserves better! Os deserves better — heck, even HAROLD deserves better than what you came up with!"

Kathy shook her head, sitting down at the computer that Bea had been typing on. She read through the draft of the story, then stopped about halfway through. "Really? You made Harold kiss Rove?" Bea nodded. "But you read my version; surely, you know that Harold's Ace!"

"Yeah, but isn't making your antagonist asexual kinda hurtful towards that community?"

"His orientation has nothing to do with his role in the story!" Kathy countered.

Bea tried to argue, but failed.

Kathy read a little further in, raising an eyebrow. "Did you really try to make them a harem?"

Bea blushed.

The author finished reading, then turned to face Bea. "Alright, you know what? April Fool's Day is coming up soon, so I'll post this as a joke chapter, then get to finishing the real one, okay?"

Bea pouted. "Just go easy on Rove, okay? He doesn't deserve that...."

"I'll think about it," Kathy replied.

The character nodded, before disappearing back into the computer screen in a flash of light.

Once she was sure Bea was gone, Kathy shook her head. "Weird kid; didn't even remember that Os is a girl now...."

Then the story got too meta to handle itself, collapsing into a black hole.

Author's Note:

Thank you all for being so patient with me. I've finally decided in a direction I want the ending to go in, so it's only a matter of time before the last few chapters get finished.

But in the meantime...
Keyword = HUMMEL