• Published 12th Jan 2021
  • 10,786 Views, 576 Comments

That One Time: Celestia and Luna Married the Mane Six - TheCrimsonDM



Have you ever gotten so drunk you forgot you offered the princesses' hoof in marriage to whoever brought your sister back? And how many 'es' there are in 'Princess'?

  • ...
36
 576
 10,786

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Nine: When Pirates Become Librarians

Chapter Nine: When Pirates Become Liberians

Written by TheCrimsonDM

Rarity had never been inside a princess’s room before unless one counted Twilight, but really, she didn’t even have a castle so who counted her? Being in two of them one after the other was a real treat. Her first discovery was just how different Celestia’s room was from her younger sisters, it was, one could say as different as night and day. She expected a lot more purple or pinks to be honest, what she did not expect was all the gold.

Gold seemed to line everything in Princess Celestia’s private quarters. From the giant desk made of worn, ancient oak, lined with golden drawer handles and gold flowers on the sides. To the chandler in the ceiling which was made entirely of gold. Even to the floor which was a pristine white with golden symbols ran through it. Anything from images of flowers to mountains lined Celestia’s floor. The walls had a very light blue with golden images of clouds. Following that up she noticed the entire ceiling was a multi-layered image of the sun, lined with gold, orange, and yellow.

The monster of a bed Celestia must sleep in was neat, tucked in, and draped with a red blanket one might mistake for a carpet due to its size. In fact, Rarity could easily see herself, plus all of her friends, and both Celestia and Luna on that bed. Their honeymoon was sure to be an interesting one she thought to herself, though she did hope there might be some more privacy and tact for her, she also understood the princesses might have immediate, hungry desires that would require all six of them to satiate. Well she would not leave any of her new brides wanting.

There was a fireplace nearby, a small fire was currently burning it and warmth radiated throughout this room. Though when Rarity thought about it the warmth did not come from the fireplace, it was coming from Celestia herself. Bedding Celestia was going to be a real treat if even from a distance she could feel such warmth coming from her. Of course… she would have to find a way to placate Twilight later, the poor mare was absolutely frazzled by the discovery of the multiple marriages.

Luckily for the poor thing she was underneath Celestia’s wing, being held close as Celestia was reading a foals bedtime story to her for what must have been the eleventh time. From the reactions of Cadance, it would seem this was not an uncommon occurrence. It was odd watching them though, to Rarity, they seemed as though they might be more like mother and daughter than hidden lost lovers… their relationship must have been an odd one indeed.

One thing Rarity did notice right away as being different from Luna’s room was the kind of books on the shelves here. Most of which were very technical looking, a lot about magic and the understanding of how it came to be. There were also a few photo frames around showing off Twilight and Celestia, each of them had a photo of the two hugging as Twilight progressed in age.

There weren’t necessarily a lot of what Rarity would call personal items in here though. Unlike Luna’s room which screamed with teenage angst, Celestia’s was quiet, ordered, and almost a little stale even with its regality. Perhaps this reflected their owners more. Luna was dark, playful and very emotional. Celestia was quiet, reflective, warm, but a mystery.

Honestly, she could start to really see the appeal in both Princesses. No wonder Twilight fell for Celestia. Still she had so many questions one of which was yet to be answered. She looked to Cadance who was nearby watching Celestia and Twilight with a gleam in her eye.

Rarity smiled as she slid up next to Cadance. “So, have either of them revealed the wedding date yet?”

Cadance smiled and looked down at her. “Celestia and Luna have disagreed on the best day. Luna wanted it to be today. Celestia said a month from now. After some friendly discussion that did not at all involve throwing objects such as cake hurtling across the room and into my husband’s face, they settled on this upcoming Friday.”

“This Friday, as in three days from now Friday?”

Cadance smiled. “Well it is at the end of the week, and with it being Tuesday it gives the six of you plenty of time to adjust to the castle and to your new lives here.” She put a hoof to her chin in thought. “Though, I sincerely doubt they will demand you technically live in the castle, they will probably ask that you stay for the remainder of the honeymoon.”

A cold shiver hit Rarity’s mind. “Honeymoon, oh my, I hadn’t even considered that properly yet. I was so focused on my joy for marrying them that the idea hadn’t really struck. What will we do for a honeymoon?”

Cadance laughed. “Well to quote Luna herself, they are the rulers of Equestria, there is no place that would deny them or their beautiful brides from enjoying their honeymoon there. Unfortunately they have not decided on exactly where that should be.”

Rarity smiled. “Well, if they need any suggestions, I am more than happy to offer some of my own.”

Cadance nodded. “That would certainly help out, it has been a long time since either of them even thought about such things so they don’t have all the up to date knowledge that you would.”

Rarity chewed on that thought for a moment allowing herself to think out loud. “We should find a place that each one of us could find enjoyment in. Las Pegasus is not the safest idea as one or more of us are likely to end up intoxicated and falling off the city edge somehow… I know from experience that it is not a pleasant journey down. Manehatten could be fun.”

The sensual voice of Luna played like a chilling melody from Rarity’s ear as she whispered. “We could spend the honeymoon here, in the royal wing of the castle. I’m sure there are plenty of rooms for us to explore in.”

Rarity glanced over to see Luna giving her a mischievous look with what could only be described as the trademarked ‘bedroom eyes’. She did her utmost to match the look as she said, “Of course there will be plenty of time for that, love. However, wouldn’t a once upon a time event like this call for something truly extravagant? I’m sure you and your sister would love a vacation from all these politics as well.”

From somewhere behind her Fluttershy appeared. Her voice was tiny but she spoke quietly. “There’s a um, a nature preserve to the north of here where p-ponies often have um… arrangements like um… ours. They stay in a little cottage and get to enjoy eating some of the local… herbs, and mushrooms… its run by a mare named Tree Hugger, um I think. I’ve always wanted to meet her?”

Luna frowned. “Why would we eat mushrooms?”

Rarity stared at Fluttershy as realization dawned on her of exactly what the reserve was. “You don’t mean the Happy Meadow, the one right outside of Equestria’s technical border do you?”

Fluttershy nodded. “Mhmm, it sounds lovely. Animals, hot springs, plants to eat, I really want to go. I hear you can even meet your true self there.”

Surely Fluttershy had no idea of exactly what kinds of plants they were growing there and for their need to be outside of Equestria due to legal issues. Of course… it could be fun. “As fun as that sounds darling I don’t think all of us would find such a place to be the most entertaining.”

Luna frowned. “It does sound like an adventure, perhaps just the two of us could go someday, my Fluttershy. For now I fear I am not ready to meet my true self. I’d rather meet your true self.”

Fluttershy’s cheeks turned a bright shade of pink and she let out a little squeak as she hid behind her mane. She returned to her comic pretending as though she was not there. Luna was smiling at her. “You truly are the most cute of my brides.”

Rarity huffed at that. Most cute, her butt. She could be cute too… she had to forcibly remind herself that this wasn’t a competition, they had already won, all six of them. Maybe sharing so many wives could be a small problem after all, still she wouldn’t deny anyone of them the ability to become a princess, her jealousy was not quite that strong. At least not yet.

Applejack came over alongside Rainbow Dash. “What are y’all talking about?”

Luna herself squeed as she stared at Applejack. “I take it back, you are the cutest of my brides.”

Rarity felt her jaw drop. Applejack, the cutest, the… what?

Applejack tilted her hat forward and looked away, even her cheeks were turning a bit darker. “Thanks, Princess.”

“Please, Applejack, my love, call me Luna. We are to be wed after all and soon enough you yourself will be a princess.”

Applejack swallowed. “Alright, Luna.”

Rainbow Dash made a gagging sound. “Puh-lease. All this mushy gooey love stuff is going to make me sick. I want some action.”

Luna met Rainbow Dash’s eyes. “You truly are fast, aren’t you?”

“Fastest in Equestria.”

“Hopefully that does not apply to everything,” Luna purred.

Rainbow Dash met her eyes, heard the chuckle coming from both Rarity and Applejack and face hooved. “No, no it doesn’t. There are some things that even I can take slow… kinda.”

Luna’s smile grew. “So, where would thou prefer we go for the honeymoon?”

Rainbow Dash crossed her forelegs over her chest. “Las Pegasus, get wasted, get in bed, get laid. Seems like a plan.”

Luna frowned. “Laid? Is that not what the island ponies do when they put flower necklaces around your neck?”

Rainbow Dash snickered. “Oh man, you’re just as bad as Twilight. I’m going to love this.”

Luna seemed lost from that statement but smiled earnestly. Applejack spoke up. “Rainbow, Ah see exactly one problem with that plan of yers. Most of us can’t fly. So how about we just go somewhere quiet, like uh… Appleloosa?”

Luna stared at her. “Is that not the town thou kin have started in the south. I fear the town is not big enough for the eight of us. However, one on one, I could see myself going there with my dearest of apples. Could I have one request?”

Applejack nodded. “Sure thing, Prin- Luna.”

“Could I wear a hat like yours when I do?”

Applejack chuckled. “Alright, Sugarcube.”

Luna grinned. “Oh joy! Tis a fun adventure we have planned. Eating of the mushrooms with Fluttershy, a drunken adventure with Rainbow Dash, and a real cowfilly romp with Applejack!”

Rarity couldn’t help but to smile, seeing Luna so happy with the marriage and the simpler things had really settled some of the fears even Rarity had about this marriage. It would seem Luna might really love them all after all, and if that was the case, how could any marriage to their loving goddess of night be a bad thing?

Rarity leaned in and nuzzled the side of Luna. “You truly are wonderful, Luna.”

A dark blue wing draped over her back and drew her in close. “I am glad to hear you say that. All I wish to do is give all of you the best lives possible.”

***

Twilight blinked. Somehow her head felt cloudy, foggy. She was warm, oh so very warm. As if somepony had wrapped actual sunlight all around her and was squeezing her close to make sure she was safe. It was an old, familiar feeling. The words she heard were just as calming.

Celestia’s voice was like a sonata that brought ones soul to life and made it dance with enchanted magic. How could Twilight ever resist going towards it. Listening in now she heard the tail end of a story she knew so very well. “-And that was how the little filly became the unicorn that could.”

Twilight blinked and some of the fog cleared. She realized she was surrounded by white feathers and fur. Each of which was so impossibly warm she feared anything less would feel freezing as a result. The last thing she wanted to do was to leave her little cocoon of warm fuzziness.

Still she began recalling some of the events that led to here. A letter read by Spike detailing a planned multiple marriage. Twilight going to the dark side then realizing she was a pathetic waste of space who had led Celestia on for years only to force her hoof into a decision that would impact all of Twilight’s friends. Finally she realized that if she was still inside her library and Celestia was here…

Twilight stuck her head out and stared up at Celestia. “Did we get married already?”

Celestia stared down at her with a look she couldn’t quite decipher. “Not yet, you just arrived.”

Twilight shook her head. “Arrived where?”

She looked around. She was inside Celestia’s bedchambers. They all were in fact. Most of her friends were over by Luna crowding the princess. Cadance was there as well. Nearby sat Pinkie Pie who was eating some cake and watching Celestia intently.

Pinkie pie asked. “Are you going to read the story a twelfth time?”

Celestia smiled. “Depends.” She looked down at Twilight. “How do you feel about that?”

Twilight felt herself shivering even with Celestia holding her so near. She saw a piece of half eaten cake in front of her and took a timid bite. It was good. “Sure… but one question.”

Celestia and Pinkie both looked at her.

Twilight swallowed as she levitated the makeshift pirate hat off of her head. “Why am I wearing a pirate hat?”

PreviousChapters Next