• Published 12th Jan 2021
  • 10,818 Views, 576 Comments

That One Time: Celestia and Luna Married the Mane Six - TheCrimsonDM



Have you ever gotten so drunk you forgot you offered the princesses' hoof in marriage to whoever brought your sister back? And how many 'es' there are in 'Princess'?

  • ...
36
 576
 10,818

PreviousChapters
Chapter Forty: When Happily Ever After

Chapter Forty: When Happily Ever After

Written by TheCrimsonDM

Twilight found herself in a large open room with the others. The dress she was in was off shade of white going toward the lavender spectrum. She wasn’t much for dresses, or fashion for that matter, she preferred things simple when it came to clothing. Somehow Rarity seemed to anticipate that even without having known who she was making the dress for. Unlike some of the other dresses her friends were all wearing, hers had less lace and focused more on making her look like a giant fluffy bell. Actually to Twilight all wedding dresses were oddly bell shaped.

She could probably make a joke about wedding bells… if Rarity wasn’t busy galloping back and forth and nearly shouting. “Oh, no, it’s almost time! This is so bad!”

Rainbow Dash had a very different design for a dress. It was simple, gave plenty of room for her wings to be free, but was mostly white, except for these rainbow stripes near the tail end of the dress matching her tail and mane. Rainbow Dash was busy rolling her eyes. “Rarity, nopony is going to notice.”

Rarity slumped to the floor. “Noooo, it’s so horrible!”

Applejack reached out and squeezed Rarity’s shoulder. Applejack had the most traditional dress but it came with an apple shaped design on her chest. “Rares, it’s okay, they just want to love us, and don’t care so much about the little or bigger things.”

Rarity shot her a glare. “Say bigger one more time and this time I’ll be the one throwing books at ponies!”

Fluttershy smiled. Her dress was much like twilight’s, it was an off shade of white going towards green, but had an underline of a white-yellow. How many shades of white existed out there, Twilight didn’t know but she was sure Rarity had found them all and put them in one room for today. “D-don’t worry. P-please.”

Rarity groaned. “I am ruined! How could they ever love a selfish ugly mare like me?”

Pinkie Pie giggled. “Rarity, it’s okay, you’re not really fat, you just ate too much last night.”

Rarity glared at her. “It’s your fault you are a distributor of sugary delights! It was your cupcakes that did this to me!”

Twilight wasn’t even sure what the problem was, Rarity had hardly explained. She just started screaming that she wasn’t able to fit in her dress properly and had to loosen it. She was currently wearing it though. Probably the most complicated dress in the room in terms of design. Filled with a swirling and curly design, lots of white and purple. It was lovely, but it was almost hard to look at.

Still, Rarity had managed to wear it. Now she just had to stop throwing a fit and they could get on with the marriage. Speaking of which Spike walked into the room wearing the cute little tuxedo Rarity had made him ages ago. “Girls, they’re ready for you.”

Rarity stopped crying. Stood up straight and smiled. Her entire demeanor changed in an instant. “Thank you, Spike.”

Twilight had to ask, “What about being upset with your dress?”

Rarity smiled. “Darling, we’re getting married, at least one of us needs to have a breakdown before hoof. It’s practically mandatory. Now let’s not terry, our lovely wives are waiting for us.”

They left the room almost all at the same time to find the hall they’d entered to be mostly empty. There stood Cadance at the far end on the podium with Luna and Celestia next to her. Twilight almost tripped as she realized they were not wearing dresses. Point in fact, Celestia and Luna both wore tuxedos. Celestia wore a white one with a red rose on it, and Luna a black one with a blue rose.

Rarity fluttered her eyes at them. “Oh my, those last minute changes really did the trick.”

Twilight saw Shining Armor nearby. There were a few quiet members of staff near the walls, and one obvious reporter wearing a tuxedo and writing things down and taking photos. It was odd though, because his eyes were wide with terror and his mane and tail looked singed, in fact parts of his fur did too. It was almost like he just got done escaping a burning building.

Shining Armor laughed as he looked at him. “Oh don’t worry about him, he just learned the hard way that the sun is not the best place for a vacation.”

Twilight wasn’t quite sure what that meant but she was sure she didn’t want to. Other than that this room was practically empty of ponies. This really was a quiet and private wedding like they’d been promised. Shining Armor took Twilight’s side and together they all walked down the aisle toward their future wives.

Every step she took brought up her heart rate. This was really happening, she was really getting married. The day had finally come and she was beyond happy. No matter how embarrassing, slippery, or hard to remove that cucumber was, it was now more worth it than ever before. Not that Twilight would ever mention such things.

Everypony was following and she could tell they were feeling just as nervous as she was but none of them balked, ran, or looked anywhere other than at Celestia and Luna. Their brilliance was beyond measure.

Once on the podium they all stood facing Celestia and Luna. Cadance smiled. “Well, I guess it’s time then?”

Celestia nodded. “One moment.”

Luna smiled. “This is the private wedding, we are scheduled to have a public reception in a few days, where we’ll need to be more formal, for now we can do things a little differently.”

Celestia added. “The law which forces the six of you to marry us no longer exists. Should any of you feel like you want to leave, you are free to do so and neither myself nor Luna will hold any ill will toward you.”

Luna nodded. “This was rather spontaneous after all.”

There was some silence for a long moment. When nopony moved or spoke, Celestia smile grew. “Cadance.”

Cadance smiled. “Well normally these things are dragged out but Celestia and Luna have made their intention clear. Anypony who keeps them from their wedding cake longer than strictly necessary will be sent to the sun. So in that regard I ask simply, Celestia and Luna, do you take these six ponies to be your lawfully, wedded wives?”

Celestia and Luna replied at the same time. “I do.”

Cadance looked at them. “Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie, do you take Celestia and Luna to be your lawfully wedded wives?”

Almost in unison they all said, “I do.”

Pinkie was late to the ball. “I SUPER DUPER DO!”

Twilight shook her head. “Pinkie, we spent all night practicing this.”

Pinkie Pie grinned. “I know, but I just thought of the best way to add to it!”

Cadance smiled. “Well then, you may all kiss the brides… somehow.”

The plan here was simple as well; stay still and let Celestia and Luna take turns kissing them all. Rarity and Applejack broke that mold as they kissed each other first. Twilight could feel a sigh coming, they just needed to get through this successfully, don’t mess it up. She watched as Celestia and took turns kissing each of the other five brides before making their way to her. Luna was the first to kiss Twilight, just a simple light kiss to make the vows solidified. When Celestia came up to her Twilight’s heart raced. She could feel Celestia’s hot breath against her as she leaned in. it smelled minty fresh as if she had just eaten a box of mints. Gently Celestia’s lips met with Twilight’s.

Once they pulled away Twilight looked up into those big beautiful eyes. “We’re married?”

Celestia smiled. “We are now.”

Twilight smiled. “Good, I managed to get through this without messing it up.” She closed her eyes and proceeded to pass out, but never hit the floor as Celestia caught her.

***

A couple of hours later the eight married mares found themselves back in the same dining room they had been in so many nights before. This part of the marriage didn’t have any reporters. Just food, friends, love. Oh and there was Shining Armor and Cadance.

The cake that was made was a massive monstrosity, it was mostly covered in white frosting but had designs of every pony’s cutie marks on the sides. Eight different layers, eight different cutie marks, and at the top of it all sat six little pony brides and two stallions.

The best part of the cake was its flavor. Twilight didn’t know what Pinkie had put in here, but the thing tasted like actual magic. The fact that it was glowing and had a tingly feeling to it, made her feel that maybe it actually had magic in it. Twilight made sure never to ask Pinkie about how she made her cakes, knowing how it would ruin the fun, so that gypsy witchcraft could stay secret.

She was more than satisfied with this setup. Sure it was different than what she originally imagined but it wasn’t any worse, it might even be better. The one thing Cadance had mentioned was that the public wedding was a few days from then, and that was going to be the real challenge. Banners, parades, Fluttershy’s stage fright… it was going to be an intense week.

After that they could go on their honeymoon. Speaking of which nopony had agreed on a honeymoon yet. Twilight really just wanted to stay in Celestia’s bed for a week… or go home.

As things calmed down a little Twilight asked. “Hey, what if we just have our honeymoon in Ponyville?”

Everypony looked at her like she had just given them the strangest suggestion. Twilight continued. “Well for us, we’ll all get to go home and be with family and relax a little. For our new wives, they’ll get to see our homes and get a break from the hustle and bustle of city life and the castle. It might be more of a honeymoon for them, but think about all the things we could show them!”

Rarity spoke first. “Twilight, that’s… not a bad idea. I could show my dear Luna the boutique, have either of you ever visited?”

Luna and Celestia shook their heads.

Applejack grinned. “And Ah get to introduce y’all to mah family.”

Rarity added. “Oh, Sweetie Belle will be so happy to see you two!”

Fluttershy added. “I can show you my animals… if um… you want.”

Rainbow Dash stretched her wings above her head. “And I got a castle you can stay at. It’s pretty sweet.”

Pinkie pie squealed. “I can show you two too my second parents! The Cakes will love you!”

Twilight smiled. “And I calculate book forts and intense reading sessions.”

Celestia’s wing reached out and stroked Twilight’s cheek. “With you there, I might be a little distracted. Reading might be hard.”

Twilight’s cheeks warmed up. “I uh… I’m okay with that too.”

Well at least the honeymoon was planned. Something down to earth, simple, and relaxing. One where everypony could just enjoy themselves. There would be more time for crazy adventures in the future.

Cadance spoke up. “As lovely as that sounds, isn’t there one single problem with using Ponyville as your honeymoon?”

Twilight looked at her. “Oh, what’s that?”

Cadance met her eyes. “You all live there, you’re going to introduce these two to the place no matter what. Shouldn’t the honeymoon be an actual vacation for all of you?”

Twilight looked around and heard murmurs of agreement. Well guess the honeymoon wasn’t planned after all. Still that was future Twilight’s problem. For now, cake.

As the morning went on and turned into noon it began to become apparent there was really only one more thing left to do for their wedding to be complete. It wasn’t very subtle when Celestia, with a stroke of her feather caught Twilight’s attention and led her to the door leading out. Luna seemed to catch on and announced. “I suspect it’s time for us to retire to our respective rooms. I shall accompany the five of you to the Hall of Friendship!”

Twilight and Celestia diverged from this path and made their way to Celestia’s bed chambers instead. This time Twilight knew what was going to happen and her heart was beating so fast she thought she might faint again. Oh please don’t let her faint, that would be too embarrassing. The door opened and Twilight swallowed as she was allowed to walk in first.

Once Celestia followed and closed the door behind them. Celestia made her way toward the bed but didn’t get on it. She looked back at Twilight. “Is everything okay?”

Twilight swallowed. “Um, well I’ve um… never… done this… what, what should I do?”

Celestia smiled as she patted the bed with a wing. “Join me on the bed and I’ll show you.”

Twilight walked, each step making her body shake with anticipation. “C-Celestia…”

Celestia smiled as Twilight climbed onto the bed. “Yes, my love.”

“Will you… teach me?”

Celestia reached out with a hoof stroking Twilight’s cutie mark. “Oh, that’s exactly what I plan to do. You're about to get your first of many, many lessons.”

Twilight laid down, the bed was nice and soft beneath her. “Thank you.”

Celestia shook her head. “No need to thank me, I should thank you.”

Twilight smiled. “For what?”

“For rescuing me from that dreaded cucumber and then asking to marry me.”

“I thought we weren’t supposed to talk about that?”

“Well, you might end up using cucumbers again at some point so it might be a little silly to avoid any discussions on it.”

Twilight raised an eyebrow. “What would I use them for?”

“Oh, you’re still so innocent. It’s almost a shame that I will have to go.”

Celestia leaned in and her mouth met Twilight’s in a flash. This time it wasn’t just a simple peck on the lips. Twilight felt that burning hot tongue once more. That magical energy filling her up. At least this time, Celestia seemed to be in control of herself and the tongue did not go as far down her throat as it possibly could. It was still far too large for Twilight’s mouth. She had to pull away and take some deep breaths before continuing.

Twilight soon learned that big, long, and hot tongues were used for a lot more than just kissing as their night quickly devolved into writhing naked bodies, hot passion, and sweat. There was no way Twilight have anticipated just how amazing sex was going to be. The best news was, Luna was going to be next.

***

It was far later in the evening than it should have been and Luna was taking a private flight around the castle. Her entire body was aching from the events of the day. As it had turned out, Applejack and Rarity had worked together to get both Luna and Celestia. Out of everypony those two had been the most energetic and the most challenging to please. Still she had succeeded, and from what she heard, Celestia had been treated to a delightful pleasure she couldn’t stand up too. They were a little too much for her.

The thought made her laugh. A lot of things about the past few days, or even the past few months made her laugh. She eventually found herself landing on a cloud and staring up at the night sky as the stars sparkled through the sky.

A masculine laugh was heard from beside her. She glanced over and saw her target. Discord was busy peddling an invisible bike through the sky. “Good evening, newlywed.”

She smiled at him. “Good evening, Discord.”

He smiled. “So, how did things go?”

“Oh you should already know.”

“Yes, I suppose I do, it was quite wonderful chaos.” He laughed. “I hear some of those wives of yours enjoyed that spell I helped you learn.”

“Oh my yes, as it turns out becoming a stallion was actually quite useful. Even my sister seems to enjoy that one.”

Discord laughed harder. “You and her?”

“Not yet… That’s my next goal after our conversation.”

Discord leaned forward. “You always were my favorite of the two.”

“Well I am the most playful. Honestly, you were always so much fun when you were in a good mood. I’m happy to see your back with us. We should go pranking the night away again sometime.”

Discord nodded. “That would be good, just don’t tell Fluttershy. She disapproves of such things, and her opinion does mean so much to me.”

Luna purred. “Fluttershy, I believe she may be my favorite.”

“Good,” he replied. “Because if you ever hurt her, even a little, there is no dream you can escape that I will not follow.”

Luna swallowed. “I shall keep that in mind.”

Discord began to peddle away. “Oh and tell Pinkie she won her bingo game. How she managed to kiss herself is beyond me but I checked and she did. Happily ever after is hers, for whatever it's worth.”

She watched him go. “Thank you for helping me find that law, Discord.”

“Oh no worries, that law was quite boring in its original state. Honestly, it was written in such a way that you’d only preside over their respective marriages filling the same role as a priest and not marry them directly, a slight modification so that they marry both you and your sister was too much fun.”

Luna watched as he sped up on that invisible bike and disappeared into the night sky. Her brain worked through that statement for some time until it began to click… he set up the whole thing for chaos’s sake… that crafty Draconequus. That crafty, sweet Draconequus.

Well it’s true what they say after all, there is no force more powerful, nor more chaotic than love itself.

And they all lived Happily Ever After

The end

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 25 )

And finally.

Nice

Thank you very much this!

I did not see that coming

that was very fun. Thanks!

Wait, it's finished? Wow. I should probably catch up with this now.

This story was such a fun ride and I'm a little sad in a happy way to see it end. Here's hoping the eight of them have themselves a whole gaggle of foals.

devolved into writhing naked bodies

well this is not that BIG of a difference from usual ^^;;;

I’m happy to see your back with us.

Hm while this is syntactically correct I'm guessing you want either "you" or "you're"

A good read, I loved thus story and for what it os worth, thank you for writing it.

great job on story:twilightsmile:

Good, fun story :)

Well, this was quite entertaining to read. Well done.

That being said, think we can get a little epilogue revolving around their kids?

10951342
Elements of Harmony were used to first banish her to the moon and then thousand years later to reform her. That involved a lot of magic being directed at Luna, I believe. :P

SHL

Pretty nice and funny story!

11040542
Don't look up the original, trust me. It is great but it is unfinished and dead. Like really dead, the author is tragically passed. Crimson is doing is all a great service by giving us this closure. But I guess, of you can deal with never knowing, like I said the original is great.

Why isn't there a porn tag?

Before I can delve into a chapter I need to say something: put the source of the cover in the description or the actual spot for art credit my guy, c'mon, artists make these amazing pieces and you can't even credit them?

11201198
Ah, I had thought I put the artist I believed was responsible. Issue with this art is that I have been unable to confirm the artist, if you know who it is for sure please reply and I will give proper credit

Who’s the white unicorn with the orange and brown mane, the mare by Rain something at the top right, and the dude by Derpy’s flank?

Twilight smiled. “Good, I managed to get through this without messing it up.” She closed her eyes and proceeded to pass out, but never hit the floor as Celestia caught her.

:rainbowlaugh:

11411492
lol, you should never consider this story headcannon. it is absurdist comedy at it's best/worst. I do not consider it headcannon either and I made it lol

11795471
Where do you get that number from?

I do like this story over all but the treatment of Twilight really annoys me. She gets shit on and punished numerous times by Celestia for something that wasn't her fault and Luna basically just says "uwu sorry" and gets off with barely a harsh word. It just makes them look like assholes. Hopefully the sequel does better in that regard..

Comment posted by Variation deleted March 24th

I have to agree that Twilight's plot really drags this story down. I had thought it was going to go somewhere but it just kind of ends with no real consequences and a half hearted "my bad". Still a good story since that doesn't take up too much of the plot. :ajsmug:

Login or register to comment