• Published 12th Jan 2021
  • 10,630 Views, 575 Comments

That One Time: Celestia and Luna Married the Mane Six - TheCrimsonDM



Have you ever gotten so drunk you forgot you offered the princesses' hoof in marriage to whoever brought your sister back? And how many 'es' there are in 'Princess'?

  • ...
36
 575
 10,630

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Fifteen: When Waiting Thieves Steal the Eve

The Benefits of Marriage

Chapter Fifteen: When Waiting Thieves Steal the Eve

Written by TheCrimsonDM

What was Fluttershy doing? There was a perfectly safe guard at her door waiting to help her with whatever and she also had a personal servant… someplace. So why did she sneak out of her room and go into the castle by her lonesome?

Maybe she broke, just like Twilight. The idea of the forced marriage was too hard for her fragile little mind and now she was brave all of a sudden. Hearing the hoofsteps from around the corner she hid in a nearby closet. Nope, not brave…

Then it must have been the second part. The thing she did not wish to speak of. Yet the part that intrigued her the most. Luna and Cadance had mentioned going to look for sexy attire. All of the secret things hidden in the basement of Rarity’s boutique came to mind. The exotic dresses, the pieces of clothing that both hid a mare’s privates yet drew attention to them at the same time, and the other accessories that went with them. Fluttershy had been to that part of the shop once, and only once as the heart attack she got when Rarity discovered her was so much she actually fainted.

After that she could never bring herself to ask Rarity about them. Of course, she always wanted to know. This chance she had now, to spy on Luna and Cadance and find out more was more than she could handle. Of course, a small part of her brain told her she’d had sex before, at least a few times, so why did the idea of sexy nightwear get to her so much? Probably because it was taboo, secretive and something that timid little Fluttershy wasn’t supposed to know about… but then again timid little Fluttershy was also supposed to be the virgin pegasus of the group, ironically enough, that title belonged to another in the group.

Listening in she waited until the hooves passed by her closet before she snuck out only to see a maid walking down the hall. The maid stopped by a corner and spoke almost as if to herself. “One hundred and eighteen.” The mare then continued onward.

That was weird, what were they counting and why? She pushed it out of her mind for now. Instead, she hurried along to follow in Luna’s hoofsteps. She managed to catch them just around a corner going into a room with a set of double doors. A pink floor was about all Fluttershy got to see before the door closed behind them. She hurried up to the door and listened in.

Luna exclaimed, “Oh my, is that truly what mares these days are expected to wear?”

Cadance replied. “Not exactly, this is just an example. It’s part of a set though.”

Fluttershy’s face was burning just hearing those words. She wanted to know more, needed to know more. Looking around she tried to find a way to sneak in. Lucky for her there was a nearby vent and this wouldn’t be Fluttershy’s first time hiding in one. With careful ease she pulled out a pocket tool she kept hidden in her mane at all times. A mare never knew when they might need to run, hide in a vent, and then never be found again when their equine biology class started talking about how babies were made.

She unscrewed the vent, slunk in smoothly, and sealed it up behind her. Every move she made was silent as she climbed through the vent and found her way to one that showed the inside of the room. Inside she saw Cadance and Luna both. The room was pink on the floor, red on the walls, and a deeper shade altogether on the ceiling. Various poniquines stood with dresses on them… no, not dresses. There was hardly enough clothing for that. Some of them even had… saddles. Oh my, that was, a bit more than even she bargained for.

The one Luna was looking at was a lacy thing made of black silk. The lines and placement of the clothing all were meant to draw attention to the rump and what would be there on a real pony. Fluttershy imagined what Luna would look like wearing it and her heart skipped a beat. Wasn’t it already bad enough she was being forced to marry her, and kept having weirdly pleasant dreams, why did she have to imagine the princess like that as well?

Cadance went the extra step and actually helped Luna into said clothing. Fluttershy didn’t have to imagine it anymore…

Luna squeed and jumped in place after looking in a mirror. “I look un-resistible!”

“You mean irresistible, and yes, yes you do. Even I might go for you.” Cadance joked.

Luna gave her a wink. “Well, me and my sister may have to discuss things if we did. After all if blood relation is no longer a concern…”

Cadance’s face paled. “W-what?”

Luna laughed. “I am jesting. No, I think this will suit my beautiful wives perfectly. I shall bring this back to my room so that I may admire it later on.”

Cadance cleared her throat likely in an attempt to clear her mind of whatever thoughts Luna put into them. “Of course. Just remember not to abuse the power of that. Don’t want the entire staff to get turned on from the sight of you.”

Luna rolled her eyes. “Considering how many of the staff already do, I doubt that’s the problem. In fact, a great number of them imagine me and my sister together. If only they knew how close that came to the truth.”

Cadance took a step back. “Can we stop talking about this, please.”

Luna laughed again. “Oh, Cadance. You are shy about something after all.”

“Listen, I draw the line at Incest. There is a reason Twilight Sparkle’s room is on the opposite side of the castle from mine and Shining’s in the Crystal Kingdom.”

Luna purred. “She values my sister more than her brother I would think.”

“Sure, but after the love potion attempt when she was a filly, I don’t trust her not to lose her mind and do something regrettable eventually.”

Luna stared at her. “I’m sorry, Twilight did what?”

Cadance laughed. “Nothing, she did nothing. Let’s pretend I said nothing as well, okay?”

Using a bit of her magic Luna slid the dress off much to Fluttershy’s regret. She would have loved to continue watching her like that. Of course, now that she’d seen more of these dresses she wondered, which one would she wear? If she was going that way. Not that she was planning to. Nor did she plan to sneak in after these two left to steal the white lacy one with the pink hearts on it, oh and the matching saddle that accompanied it.

She also didn’t wait in the vents until those two actually did leave, locking the door behind them. Only to sneak out of the vent, trot into the room, grab the white one with the pink hearts, and sneak back out through the vent never to be caught. No, Fluttershy certainly didn’t do exactly that.

***

The dinner had gone all too well Luna had thought. As everypony departed for the evening she noticed Twilight and Celestia heading off together. As much as she wanted, she knew that Twilight’s firsts, all of them, would have to belong to Celestia. They had a long-standing relationship that could not be interrupted. Luna would have to accept her sloppy seconds if anything. Celestia was quite possessive of her former student. It was a shame though, Celestia was so polite and almost distant to the others.

It almost made Luna think that Celestia didn’t want to rut these mares into oblivion. Of course, even if that was the case, it certainly only counted for Celestia not at all for Luna. She was well prepared for this. Any tool, toy, or accessory that would be required she had acquired and kept safe. Of course, she didn’t expect to need them right away, but eventually one of her wives was going to ask for something a little more than hooves, wings, and tongue. Who would Luna be if she didn’t have those requests prepared well in advance?

Not a pony deserving the title; Princess of the Night.

The main group of ponies had gone back to their respective rooms, led by Shining Armor and his most trusted guards. For Luna she returned to her private quarters. It was time for her to try and catch at least a little bit of shut-eye before going into her role properly. Once in her room, she threw back the thick black curtains allowing the brighter than desired light of sunset to fill it. Her horn lit up and she could feel her sister’s magic joining hers in the night sky. They touched, wrapped around each other and melted into a single powerful force as the sun lowered and the moon rose.

Feeling successful she went back to her room, leaving the curtain open to allow the moonlight to fill the small space. She still needed a nap at the very least. Something she didn’t notice at first was the lump under the black blanket on her bed. It was roughly pony-sized but circular like a ball. Did Pinkie sneak in here? That lovely pink-

Throwing back the covers revealed Fluttershy. Her body wasn’t naked, instead, she was wearing a pink saddle. White stalking went all the way up her legs and connected to a set of lacy fabric which seemed to run around every curve of her body focusing on her cutie mark and her rear. Pink hearts were dotted over several places on her body, one particular heart on her chest that stood out among the chest fluff.

Luna stared in silence for several long minutes. Her breathing shallow, her body twitching, parts of her body growing far warmer than they had any right to. Every single fiber of her being wanted to take Fluttershy. To show the mare that her surprise was not in vain, that she could have every ounce of the Princess of the Night’s attention, love, and affection. Only one horrible thing stopped her.

Fluttershy was asleep.

Luna eventually gave up, and decided that she would instead take the time to do the second-best thing with this mare. She crawled into bed, wrapped her wing around her and threw the covers back over them. She went to sleep and joined Fluttershy in the world of her dreams. Those dreams were, to say the least, very delightful.

***

Twilight was still not all the way there. She felt off somehow. Like something just wasn’t clicking in her brain. Like a complicated machine filled with cogs and gears, oil, and working parts, only one of those gears was gone and she just couldn’t quite put the pieces together.

Today had been far too radical for her. So many changes, her routine so thoroughly destroyed. Every part of her life had so suddenly shifted that she actually fell to dark magic for about five seconds. Enough to warrant her entire body aching, and then she lost her mind for a few hours there. It was only thanks to love and care of Celestia that she was able to come back but she still wasn’t all the way here.

It was probably more of the fact that she forgot how to use a spoon twice when eating that Celestia was keeping such a close eye on her. Thankfully nopony else had noticed. She was embarrassed to say the least that she let her mind go so badly. All she wanted to do was sleep, sleep and feel normal again.

Celestia led her with a wing to her private quarters where she helped Twilight into the bed. It had been a long time since she last lay on the bed, a longer time still since she watched Celestia lowering her sun from this perspective. Once the sun was gone and the balcony doors were closed, purple curtains drawn shut, Celestia turned to see Twilight staring at her.

Twilight quickly looked at her own hooves. “I’m sorry. I um… I shouldn’t be staring.”

Celestia walked over to the bed and climbed up. “No, no, it’s quite alright. You’re… you’re interested in me. It’s honestly quite flattering Twilight.”

Twilight moved herself to try and get out of Celestia’s way only to find a golden aura surrounding her and lifting her up like a doll. Twilight was oriented to face Celestia and then laid down next to her. The blanket came falling over them heavy and warm. One of Celestia’s wings landed on Twilight’s side sending shivers of warmth through her entire body. One of the feathers in particular landed on her cutie mark drawing a silent breath from Twilight’s body.

Celestia had her eyes closed, her head lying on the pillow. “You may come closer if you need. I know it can be cold in the castle late at night.”

Twilight scooted closer and felt her body press against Celestia’s. She was so close to her. Every part of Twilight’s body was shaking with anticipation. She wasn’t even sure what she was anticipating. This was so close to one of her dreams. To lay next to Celestia, only to have Celestia start moving that wing over parts of her body nopony else was allowed to touch. She waited, but Celestia never made the move. Perhaps that was still a dream after all.

Those white, puffy lips laid there inviting and unprotected. Twilight leaned closer. If only she could get close enough, maybe she could feel those lips against her own. She’d never had an interest in these kinds of things before, but after seeing Rarity and Applejack, after all those dreams, and perhaps closer to being in heat than she realized, she just couldn’t force the feeling away with study this time. A book wasn’t going to make this go away. Only a good kiss and maybe an active hoof might. Only one of those was Twilight willing to do in Celestia’s bed.

Twilight closed her eyes and moved forward. Her lips met something… furry. Twilight opened her eyes first to see white fur covering her vision. Then she pulled back to see Celestia staring at her. That was no Celestia’s lips, that was Celestia’s neck… kissing a giant alicorn was harder than she thought. Now that Celestia was staring at her whatever bravado Twilight had early vanished.

With a nervous smile she rolled over facing her back to Celestia. “Um… good night, um… my love.”

Celestia giggled. Not the response she figured. Still, Celestia drew her in closer and wrapped a hoof around her pulling her into a tight embrace as she became the big spoon for Twilight. “Good night, my Twilight.”

***

Celestia laid there holding Twilight close until the mare blissfully fell asleep. There was no way she could miss what Twilight had tried to do. The kiss was missed only by Celestia looking up at the exact moment Twilight leaned forward. If the kiss had connected… the heat running through Celestia’s body at the moment was telling her that the situation would have ended with Twilight being taken like a newlywed mare on her wedding ni- oh… that was only three days away…

Celestia had to find a way out of this. She was getting far too close to taking Twilight and just ending this game. There were some kind of rules somewhere that said that teachers and mother figures could not bed their student and step-daughters. Right? Somewhere that was written, a law perhaps? Oh who was she kidding, that wasn’t a law. Even fully related ponies could… do things she did not want to think about, Luna forbid memories she tried to keep locked away come back to her.

The game was getting close to an end, but there had to be a way out. A way she could avoid Marrying Twilight, at least as of yet and also avoid getting everypony else married at the same time… she’d sleep and think about it. With luck an answer would come in the morning.

That night she dreamt, and those dreams were filled with the kinds of thoughts she should not be having about a lavender alicorn and her five very attractive and interested friends. Also the male version of Luna was there… it was the kind of sinful dream she really hoped Luna wasn’t watching.

PreviousChapters Next