• Published 13th Jan 2021
  • 152 Views, 2 Comments

So close yet so Far - Kensuko



Two brothers trapped in another dimension or realm they would called it. opposites yet the same in both of their hearts.one of them is stubborn and air headed, The other one is calm, and complete opposite of his skinny brother.

  • ...
 2
 152

Chapter 1: Imprisonment

The Chattering of the Guild and Platoon members we're heard as the newcomers came back, and as the Metal doors closed. They all looked at the newcomers. Most of them greeted while the others bowed down as the heir to the throne walked by. The happy chatter ,the soft laughs, and a couple of snores make the calm atmosphere more lively, and not giving a ghost town like feeling when they first got here. The Guild and Platoon consists of 200 members total, and 150 of them stayed behind in the guild to monitor the provinces.

The 1,2,3, Squadrons went to settle near canterlot for their expedition. And the 5,6,7 squadrons we're posted in badlands. 8,9,and 10,monitoring The so called "Pony ville" to supervise their spies. Spying on the Mane six isn't as easy as they thought. One of them thought they see something off with three members of those squadrons almost gotten themselves in trouble for bumping into the headmare's little assistant,Spike the dragon. "Come now you bastards should work it! come on! I didn't rose to this ranking in the Fantansian field laying around or dweelin' around in the shadows now!" An Instructor Barked. As he kept on barking orders, while occasionally spitting insults at them. The multi limped bear turned his wolf head towards the trainees in the makeshift training grounds. As they walk further into the heart of their camp. The camp consists of makeshifts dens, with bonfires scattered around in some unused space. The lower ranking members of the guild and platoon has no choice but to sleep in the cold, away form the heart of the camp. And aren't allowed to eat until they catch something ,done their chores, cleaning out the dens ,or even worse, feeding the dangerous prisoners. That's usually a punishment to anyone who has disobeyed the leader,or messed up generally,about our military plans.

"C'mon Dupeler ya don't wanna keep the council waintin' right..?" A calm voice broke his thoughts as he was right in front of the big of the bronze door,which it has its own design compared to the big metal door they just came through,The voice belonged to a praetorian. Wearing his usual golden fantansian armor. His species is: A small brown bear. Wearing his usual smile as The multi limped bear walked by, exchancing a nod. As the He vanished into the darkness when the big bronze door opened. Two guards stationed outside of the golden door. The other praetorian was wearing his usual emerald armor, his species is: Hazel colored dragon. Once the doors closed, the two praetorians on duty was greeted with other praetorians.

"Praetorian Chandler and Honesler,I hereby relived you off duty" The two armored praetorians said in unison, and as low as possible cause there are sleeping lower rankers, who sleep by the big bronze door. "I'am relieved.." Chandler the brown bear said as he stepped aside to let the blue armored praetorian take his position. While The emerald armored dragon looked at the poor rookie. Two praetorians species is: A red wolf and a Black dragon.

"C'mon now honesler let praetorian Sizer in" Praetorian Chandler said calmly,while smiling confidently now that he can finally sleep after many sleepless nights. "grrr" He responded witha deep growl. Almost sounded like a mechanical growl. "C'mon don't be such a pony fucker and let him take your position...." The golden armored praetorian said as he tried his best to stay calm..."gggrrr...hmm?...bine" He said at last, with his russian accent. "Bud jusd yu know dhat I'm wa-" "Oh look at the Time is time for bed c'mon!" Chandler said as he grabbed the Emerald armored dragon by the arm. And making sure they didn't tripped or fell along the rocky pathway.

"Good luck with your-" The rookie red wolf said and was cut off by the black dragon. "SHHH..We're near a whole squad of omegas remember...?" and almost on cue all eyes fell upon them and soft protests ,and complains filled the secluded part of the cavern. The black dragon gave the young red wolf a look with his amber eyes glowing red. "Nice going Rousal..." He said irritatingly, while sending daggers at the rookie who is wearing his emerald armor. "*chuckles* I'm in danger" he mumbled under his breath.

"So you two are....wait whats going on outside...?" The leader of the guild looked at the golden doors,as muffled voices began to break the strong noise proof doors. All the Officers, Praetorians, Scholars, And Councilors followed the noise... "Ughhh not again..." They all said as one, and The Grey hound ordered some praetorians to check it out and control the situation for now...Until they can have a bit of a talk to the one who interrupted the meeting. "Ok you two are responsible for-" "CALM DOWN YOU UNGRATEFUL PARASITES THERES A MEETING BEYOND THOSE BRONZE DOORS!!!" The members of this meeting looked annoyed their eyes glowing in the dark. only the single light from the middle of the circle room. The under the white light is two felines chained up. Their eyes showing pure fear, and anxiousness.

"And anyways the council has now decided your fate..." The two felines gulped, their eyes still locked at the one infront of them the entire time, and at their back is the great sound proof bronze door. the chocolate and amber eyes of the two felines grew huge when they heard those words. The black feline looked at the leader in pure hatred, and tinted with fear for himself and his brother. Creatures in that room looked like candles in the dark cemetery. And that thought alone brought chills down their spines.

"You can't do this do us! I thought we we're friends!" The sun colored feline yelled in frustration, his eyes shown the emotion called betrayed. The feeling of betraying your friends was greater than the sharp dagger pierced through your chest, and straight to your heart.
The neon blue eyes looked away, and disappeared for a bit, before it came closer and closer, 'til a grey hound with a white floppy ear ,and orange ear ,his muzzle twisted into a snarl, as he said this; "Your no friend of mine...Praetorians! Take 'em away!" and that sent the yellow feline stunned. They were best friends, since they could ever remember...And the two felines we're taken away,being dragged by the chains, and been muzzled. The pure betrayal and sadness in those Chocolate eyes we're unbearable.

So he turned his head sharply away from those eyes, and looked at the ceiling. The white moon shined through the gap in the ceiling.
The grey hound looked defeated and exhausted from the meeting, as he heard the foot steps of his peers, and subordinates filling out in neat lines. Officers first before councilors. Then the heir to the throne. All of the eyes glowing the now quieted area. No omegas dared to say anything as they prepared themselves for their perspective assignments and tasks to do. The half lidded part of the cavern, nearly visible in the night. Unlike the heart of the cavern ,its well lit in the guild camp. guilt cling ontu his heart, His head hung low as he and his subordinates neared the heart of the camp once again. The warmth of the camp was overwhelming at first. Then gotten used to it.

They parted ways as the heir to the throne walked up to his sleeping hollow. The pathway to his chambers, was partly covered in sleeping warriors, spies, and other member from the platoon and guild. He doesn't mind at all, as long as they didn't completely covered the path way toward his sleeping hollow. Sleeping in tents was easier, and more comfortable than sleeping in the hollow. But since they don't have enough supplies for making beds. and luxury was rare in the guild. It is only present for royals, and rewarded Fantansians.

As he neared the dark hole in the wall he looked around for a bit. He saw a navy blue fur and a yellow fur past the metal doors. The metal doors closing echoed through the camp, making the guild and platoon members temporarily silent for a bit before going on with what ever their doing. Soon the camp was slowly turning into a quiet city. A beautiful one in a stony environment. His neon eyes landed on some certain praetorian who is punished for making a fuss near the bronze doors. His bright blue eyes not so bright anymore. He was stripped away from his new rank and was replaced with an even worse rank in the guild.

The new omega was carrying his belongings, was heading towards the pathway of no return. Until he proves that he isn't that irresponsible any more. His red fur was soon later consumed by darkness. As he descend into the unknown. I did the same as he vanished into the darkness once again. He always gets in trouble ,and plus his my half brother. I wouldn't let him be eaten alive by changelings even if I really want to...But for now I have to sleep,as I drag myself towards my hard bed covered by pony coat. Which won't help at all.

He sleep through it instead complaining to his Grandfather that this isn't what he wanted but, he decided to go through it as usual. And he slowly drifted off to sleep. His sleeping hollow was contained with old pony equipment that was left behind when they attacked the poor miners, and didn't get a chance in life. Those pitiful screams for help, how cute that they're resisting us by using their magic, for unicorns of course, earth ponies using pitch forks, knives, or what ever weapon they had with them. Before the Cavern became a ghost town after that.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment