• Published 8th Jan 2021
  • 269 Views, 3 Comments

Queen Fluttershy's Kingdom 5 - Polaris Solarmoon



The 5th "Queen Fluttershy's Kingdom" Stoy

  • ...
 3
 269

Working with the Queen

It's been almost a year and a half since Fluttershy took over the Equestria while drunk due to some alcoholic cider she was given to by Twilight and since then she has been doing her best as the new ruler of Equestria, Discord helps out in his own way as well as the former Queen of Changelings who is now the head of the new Changeling Guard. Even had an official coronation too.

What about the former Princesses you ask? They are Queen Fluttershy's assistants and will help her if needed.

I don't mind it much to be honest, Crazy how the most timid pony in equestria is now the respected pony in equestria, rumor has it that the dragons fear her but I could be wrong.

Oh right my name is Valiant Rhythm and I'm just an average pony who like everyone else was in shock the day we heard the news about Queen Fluttershy's sudden rise but we all got used to it and lived on with our lives. Even got to meet her myself once she's a kind mare, helped out of a jam with a rude carrot vendor.

Anyways I'm going to go and try to talk to Fluttershy, Wish me luck.


I make my way over to Canterlot Castle and try to calm my nerves, it's gonna be a first for me as I've not been to the castle before.

Once I make it there I'm stopped by two guards, one was a Changeling Guard so it wasn't much of a surprise. Those Changelings are everywhere and are the best helpers in history!

Anyways the pony guard said,"Halt! what brings you to the castle this day?"

So I said,"I'm here to meet with the Queen. " as boldly as I could.

The two guards looked at each other then the Changeling Guard said,"Go on ahead, just don't cause trouble."

I told the two guards thank you and went into the castle.

I was taken aback at how beautiful the castle was on the inside but I decided to go and find the throne room.

Unfortunately for me I ended up getting myself lost. So I tried to find the nearest guard to get directions only to accidentally bump into Queen Fluttershy herself.

I quickly apologized to her and she gave me a patient smile in response then she asked me, "What brings you here sir?"

I told Queen Fluttershy that I came to see her and I also said that I wanted to know if I could help around the castle as I didn't really have a place to stay since I lost my old DJ job. I also told her my name and she remembered me from the last time we met.

Anyways She looked at me with concern in her bright cyan eyes then told me to follow her which I did. She took me over to her assistants and asked them the same question that I asked her before.

Celestia looked at her younger sister and then they both nodded. Queen Fluttershy would then smile then say," I'm going to take you to Chrysalis, I'd like you to help her the best you can for now. You understand?"

"Don't worry your highness I'll do my best." Was what I would say before Queen Fluttershy would tell me to just call her Fluttershy then lead me to where Chrysalis was.

To be honest with you I was nervous, I was about to see the Captain of the Royal Changeling Guard herself. I kept thinking stuff like "what if I say something wrong" and other things but I decided to swallow my nerves and press on with Queen Fluttershy leading the way.

As we were walking over to where Chrysalis was, I spotted a few guards staring at me. I wouldn't blame them for doing so, it's their job to protect the Queen so I paid them no mind.

After a little while Queen Fluttershy would tell me that we've arrived and then escort me into Chrysalis's room where said changeling was speaking with one of her drones.

"Sorry to bother you Chrysalis but this gentleman wishes to help us out with anything that we need help with and I wanted to know if you have any jobs for him to do." I would her Queen Fluttershy say to Chrysalis.

Chrysalis would respond and tell her that she does but would need my name first if I really wished to help.

I would tell her that my name is Valiant Rhythm and my reason for coming over to the castle and she would then smile and say, " Very well then, it's a pleasure to meet you Valiant Rhythm. Now then for your first job I'd like you to help one of my Changelings out, I was told that they were trying to take care of my Queen's pet and are having trouble with them. Can you go and assist my drone?"

I nodded and went to go find the changeling in need of help but not without asking Queen Fluttershy where to go and she kindly guided me there, oh she did say goodbye to Chrysalis on our way out.

Anyways Queen Fluttershy lead me to her animal sanctuary within the castle garden and found the changeling in need of help.

To say that the situation at hoof wasn't funny would be an understatement, the poor changeling was being tied up by a small white bunny. I almost laughed a bit but remembered the reason I was here and rescued the changeling while Queen Fluttershy would scold the bunny who would do a apologetic gesture before hopping off.

"Thanks for saving me back there friend, that bunny is a little devil" The Changeling says once I untied them.

I would say,"heh no prob, now you should get back to Captain Chrysalis before she gets worried." The changeling nods and runs off to where Chrysalis is and Queen Fluttershy would then tap me on the shoulder.

"Oh your highness! Do you need anything?" I said.

Queen Fluttershy would smile and then thank me for my help and would gladly let me stay here at the castle as long as I continue to help out with anything that was needed that her assignments have not covered.

I would say,"your welcome Your highness, I'll do my best"

And that's how I went from an average pony to Queen Fluttershy's right hand stallion, I may not be the captain of either the Royal Changeling Guard or the normal Royal Guard but I still do my best no matter what.

"Um Valiant? Are you busy?" Queen Fluttershy would ask me.

"What's up?" I responded.

"Well I just wanted to know if you want to come with me on a walk that's all." Queen Fluttershy said.

I told her that I would gladly come with her and she lead me over to the castle gardens and we just went for a walk.

I enjoyed my time with Queen Fluttershy and would definitely go on a walk with her again but I gotta remember that she's the Queen of all Equestria and I have to show her respect.

Heh today was a good day....

Author's Note:

I'm back~ did ya miss me? - Anarchy.

Hey everyone I'm back, I'm ready to go back to writing stories for real this time.

Oh by the way I made a blog of this whole au if you need info or have forgotten about it

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/819297/the-flutterqueen-verse

See ya next time! :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 3 )

Forgot to mention that this story is told entirely through Valiant Rhythm's perspective.

If it was non alcoholic then how did she get drunk?

10965255

I was half asleep when making this story, I've fixed the blunder.

Login or register to comment