• ...
6
 144
 1,950

24. How Are Love Blossomed

A few years after you and Sonata became boyfriend and girlfriend you started to date. Three years later you would pop the question, you remembered how nervous you were that day. But Sonata happily said yes and the two of you happily got married. It was one of the best days of your life. You also remembered how Sonata looked like an angel in her dress. Your mother had cried her eyes out that day out of happiness for you getting married. Two years later the two of you would have twins, one being a boy and one being a girl. Your life got better and better since you were with Sonata. But you guys weren't the only ones that got lucky with their lives. Flash finally asked Sunset and the two finally started dating. A few years later he too would pop the question and she said yes. They too had gotten married and had a kid of their own, a boy to be exact. But it wasn't just you three, everyone else accomplished their dreams as well.

And here you were telling your son and daughter the story of how you and Sonata got together. From beginning to end they listened in awe as you retold the story. They were so cute, looking at their faces brighten up when you showed them the wedding pictures. You would teach them from time to time how to defend themselves from others. Your daughter and son got the hang of it fast, just like you did. Up to this point in your life you still had one question on your mind... Whatever did happen to Aaron after that night?

Just like when he left after his match with your dad. He too left after yours and Dusk Shine's match. Your dad tried to track him down but it was useless, Aaron had disappeared but hopefully this time for good. Dusk Shine however changed after Aaron left, and for the better. He apologized for what he did to Sonata, and Sonata being Sonata forgave him. Dusk Shine and Blueblood made their own fighting dojo to teach others how to defend themselves. The two of you were actually able to be good friends, and he was a big help with your wedding.

You had just finished the story and looked down at your kids who were still in awe at the story. "Well, that was how me and your mother meet. Did you guys like the story?"

Your son nodded with a big smile. "Yeah! Especially the part where you crane-kicked that Dusk Shine guy in the face. You were so amazing dad."

"I still don't know why Dusk Shine did that to mommy." Your daughter said as she looked down with a frown.

You went over to your daughter and bent down in front of her. Whenever you looked at her you would see a smaller version of Sonata in front of you. "I don't know why sweetheart. But there are some people out there that will do that. That's why if anyone hits you guys you should come to me or mom. And if it's at school then tell a teacher. Nobody should hit you two even if they're just friends."

"Ok, dad." Your son and daughter said with a smile.

You smile back at them as just then your phone started to ring. You look down at your phone, it was Flash, was it Thursday already? You answer the call.

"Anon, where are you? We're at the park." Flash said over the phone.

So it was Thursday. "Sorry, Flash I lost track of time. I was telling the kids about how me and Sonata met."

You heard Flash laugh over the phone. "Again? Isn't that like the fifth time you've told them that story already?"

You laughed yourself, it was actually the sixth. "What can I say? They just really like the story."

"How long are we going to have to wait this time?" Flash asked.

You rolled your eyes, even after all these years Flash still hadn't changed much. "Chill. I'll be there in maybe ten minutes."

"Ok, I'll see you then." Flash said, and with that, the call was over.

You hang up the phone as you looked at the calendar. Time really did fly by nowadays ever since you had kids. You had forgotten to meet up with Flash and his daughter at the park. Your son and daughter jump up and run to their rooms when you tell them to go get ready. Sonata was in the master's bedroom on the bed texting Aria. She wasn't paying attention to her surroundings so you decided to sneak up on her. You get right up to her ear, she still hasn't noticed you yet.

"Boo!" You yelled.

Sonata jumps up like a scared cat. She turns around once she sees you she pouts. She always looked cute when she pouted like that.

"Anon! You scared the heck out of me." Sonata said holding onto her heart.

You laughed. "Sorry. I just wanted to let you know that we're meeting up with Flash and Sunset at the park. Their daughter will be there so I'm bringing the kids."

"Oh, ok." Sonata then smiled. "Maybe Aria and Adagio would want to come and hang out. Or maybe just anyone of our other friends."

"Don't you think they'll be busy?" You said asked.

Rarity and Adagio worked together at making clothes. They were famous for their amazing fashion and the clothes they made. AJ was working on the farm, Pinkie would go in and out of town for people's parties. Rainbow and Aria were always working with their sports teams. Dusk Shine and Blueblood still had the dojo to take care of. Twilight was most likely trying to make a new discovery in science that no one had ever seen before. Out of all of them, Fluttershy was probably free for anything. She still worked with animals, something that will never change.

"I'm sure one of them will be free. I'm going to get dressed, so if you want to see something get out." Sonata smirked at you as she started to slowly raise her shirt.

You smirked yourself. "Let's save that for later, ok? We got to get these kids to the park or they'll have a heart attack. I should probably go check on them to see if kids and make sure their getting ready."

"Fine, but just wait for tonight." Sonata whispered in your ear.

You smiled and laughed as you leave the room as you start to contemplate. Sonata could be nice but she could be an evil little thing. That's what you liked about her. You walk out of the room to see your son and daughter on the couch waiting for you. Their heads look up when they see you.

"Come on dad let's go." Your daughter said as she tugs on your shirt.

"We will honey. We just have to wait for mommy." You said as you looked down at her. "Do you two have everything you need?"

"Yes." They said.

You nod your head. You turn around when you feel a tap on your shoulder. It was Sonata and she looks like she was ready to go. She looks at the kids.

"Momma!!" They yelled.

Sonata bent down and smiled at her kids. "Hi. How have you two been? Did you have fun with daddy?"

"Daddy told us about how the two of you met again." Your son said with a big smile.

Sonata looked at them surprised. "You guys really like that story." She then got up and smiled. "Come on put on your jackets and then we can get going."

"Ok, mommy." They said as they run out of the room.

You look at them as they run out of the room. They were full of energy all the time. You look back at Sonata, and she was smiling. Your son, daughter, and your wife Sonata, they meant so much to you. No matter what you weren't going to let them go. You're going to be there for them forever.

"Come on mom, dad, let's get going." Your daughter said jumping up and down.

"Ok, ok we're coming." You said with a smile.

You take one final look at Sonata and she smiles. Your hands interlock with each other's and the two of you walk out the door. Your life was perfect.



THE END

Author's Note:

Wow this was so much fun to make. My next book will probably be a Anon x Adagio book. It'll have less chapters but hopefully still a good book. I hope you all enjoyed this book as I did. With that a Hidden Love Through The Dusk is officially completed.

Comments ( 9 )

THE END

Wait that’s it?.. is there a sequel coming? Because I feel like there’s unanswered questions on why Aaron left again and how/why he says anon dad cheated

So is there a sequel

All will be answered. One day

Damn, it’s over already?

10715297
Unfortunately yes. But Aaron is still out there.

10715299
Oh yea. That’s true.

Awesome ending I really enjoyed it :twilightsmile:

10714183
Is that why this fanfic felt like a retelling of The Karate Kid?

Rarity and Adagio worked together at making clothes. They were famous for their clothes. AJ was working on the farm, Pinkie would go in and out of town for peoples parties. Rainbow, and Aria were always working. Dusk Shine and Blueblood still had the dojo to take care of. Out of all of them Fluttershy was probably free for anything. She still worked with animals, something that will never change.

What happened to Twilight? :twilightoops:

Login or register to comment