• ...
6
 144
 1,967

10. A Critical Obscure

Needless to say about what had happened to Sonata, you guys decided to leave the beach for the day. Adagio and Aria had already called their parents to tell them what had happened with Sonata at the beach. To say their parents were worried would be an understatement. They were going absolutely berserk, yelling, shouting, and crying could be heard from Adagio's phone. The reaction was nothing more than what you had guessed from their parents.

Flash had already dropped you off at your house and had taken the girls home. You still couldn't shake off what you had overheard from Dusk Shine and Trixie. They were planning something tonight but what? You should probably tell someone what you saw and overheard, but who? Flash would most likely be the best candidate. You pulled out your phone as you started to dial Flash's number.

"Hello?" Flash said as he picked up the phone.

"Hey, Flash. I got to talk to you when will you get back?" You asked.

"I just dropped off Sunset at her place. I'm on my way back right now. Why what's up?" Flash asked.

You sighed. "Just meet me at my place I'll tell you when you get here."

"Oh, ok. Will it just be me and you? Or will there be other's there with us?" You could tell Flash was confused, but you needed him to be there to explain everything.

"It'll just be you and me." You then thought about it. "And maybe Aria and Adagio too if they can make it."

You heard the sound of Flash's car revving up. "Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible."

As he hangs up the phone you start to wonder if you should call Aria and Adagio or not. Sonata was their sister and Dusk Shine was her boyfriend. But at the same time, they should probably have some time with their family after everything that had happened. It was worth a shot though. So you took out your phone and you started to dial Adagio's number.

Almost immediately she picked up the phone. "Hey, Adagio. I got to talk to you about something. You think you and Aria can come over?"

"Oh hey, Anon. Yeah sure, let me just tell my parents and get Aria." Adagio said.

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit." You said as you hang up the phone.

Once you got off the phone with Adagio the doorbell went off. It was most likely Flash. With the way, he drives and since Sunset's house isn't that far from yours it wasn't that long of a drive. You head to the door you look out the window to see Flash talking to someone. You open the door it was Flash but Aria was also behind him with Adagio not far behind. You had guessed they ran all the way, it wasn't like they lived far from you. In fact, Adagio and Aria lived on the corner of your street so they could easily get to your house in a matter of seconds.

"Hey, guys come on in." You said closing the door behind them.

They all head to your room. You hadn't specified on what you had to tell that, but by the way they were acting, they must have thought it was important, which it was. As they get into your room Flash takes a seat on your bed, while Aria and Adagio take a seat on the ground. Once they sit down they look at you waiting for you to speak up.

"So what's up Anon?" Adagio asked.

You sighed. "Well, I've actually had to talk to you guys about what happened."

"If it's about Sonata I don't want to hear it." Aria said obviously not caring about her sister.

You looked over at Aria. She didn't mean it, you've learned over the years that when Aria is sad or scared she gets even grumpier. "It's not about Sonata, it's actually about Dusk Shine."

Flash looked at you surprised. "What about him? Did something happen to him too?"

"Sort of." You said. "When I was out trying to find him I was getting tired of looking for him so I decided to head back to you guys. But as I was heading back I found him talking to Trixie."

"Oh great, The Great and Powerful Brixie, another loser." Aria said rolling her eyes. "What is she doing talking to Sonata's boyfriend?"

"Well from what I heard they were making plans to get together tonight. The only thing I don't know however is if it was a friendly get-together or a date. I don't have any proof to know, so I wanted to get your guy's opinions on it." You said. "I just thought it was weird because he was talking to Trixie when everything with Sonata happened."

As you look at them each one of them had a different expression on their face. Aria looked madder than a bull and it looked as though steam was coming out of her ears. Flash looked dumbfounded as if he didn't just hear you. As for Adagio, she looked absolutely livid. If Aria looked mad to you Adagio definitely looked even madder. With ferocity in their eyes, you knew Dusk Shine's slander was not looking good.

"You're telling me that Sonata's boyfriend could possibly be cheating on her!!" Adagio yelled.

You shrugged your shoulders. "Well, I'm not sure I mean he wasn't reluctant about it when I asked."

"Yeah and then he lied to you didn't he!" Aria yelled.

"Hey, I mean we don't have solid proof that he really is cheating on her." Flash said as he tried to calm down the two sisters.

"Do you not remember about the bruises and cuts all over her body. He probably did that to her and now he's cheating on her." Adagio accused. "Oh I'm going to find him and when I do I'm going to whoop his-"

"Hey! If you don't remember they've been together for five whole years. They love each other, he wouldn't do that to her. He doesn't seem like that sort of person and plus why would he do that to her." You said cutting Adagio off.

Aria rolled her eyes. "Whatever we'll see about that. We got to go we're going to check on Sonata tomorrow."

"Can we come with you?" Flash asked looking at her.

Adagio nodded with a small smile. "Sure but let's all agree to not tell Sonata until we have proof."

Everyone nods their heads and everyone starts to leave your house. As they leave your house you start to think if it was a good idea to let them know. Flash was your best friend and you guys told each other everything. Aria and Adagio were Sonata's sisters so you had to tell them. You could only hope that they didn't do anything hazardous. You didn't want to think about it, it was getting late and you had to get some sleep so that you could be ready to go to the hospital and see Sonata.

The next day you woke up and Flash gave you a ride to the hospital. At the time all you could think of was if Sonata had gotten better since the other day. It had been two days since she had passed out at the beach. You weren't paying attention during the drive, but all you could think of was Sonata. After about five minutes later you guys had just made it to the hospital. Once you got out of the car all you could think of was one thing.

'Be safe Sonata' As you got out of the car and looked at the hospital where Sonata was staying.

Author's Note:

Next chapter will be half Sonata's point of view and half Anon's view. You'll be able to tell which point of view is which.