• Published 3rd Jan 2021
  • 539 Views, 14 Comments

The Backstory of Eddie Whirlwind: The First Equestrian A.I Hypersonic Cyber Jet Pony - Kitsune_Kenshi



The ultimate weapon, defender, friend, and a son; This is the story of Eddie Whirlwind.

  • ...
 14
 539

Intro: Dangers In the Horizon

Author's Note:

The story took place 20 years after season 9 finale, and on Earth, the time took place when President Obama is still here, ATTENTION!!! THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE EARTH, WHERE MLP DOESN'T EXIST!!!

It had been several months since the Equestrians and their allied countries had made their first contact with another intelligence species from another world; They're bipedal, omnivores, Homo sapiens, or as they called themselves, Humans. It all started with Princess Twilight Sparkle and Former Princess Celestia's new world discovering project, which is called Project Stargazer. After two years of preparations, the portal is set up, the scientific teams were gathered up, and both Princess and former Princess were ready fro their first contact; With the Humans.

The reason why Princess Twilight Sparkle chose the Humans as their first interactive targets is due to her early encounter with the humans from mirror world and from what Lyra Heartstrings mentioned; the humans have advanced technologies; which Equis is most needed. And this is the start of an advanced technological revolution. Princess Twilight, Princess Flurry Heart, Cadence, Luna, and Celestia has been observing the Human world for a while now, they picked the location at this place called Washington D.C in the country of United States of America. Having their first contact with their leader at their capital would be a good idea. The portal was ready, as the leaders and former leaders took their first steps into the world of mankind.

But they did forgot one thing; The White House is one of the most heavily guarded places in the United States, as the result, the Princesses were immediately surrounded by wide-eyed, shell-shocked agents and guards. Luckily, no fire were opened, President Obama was surprised that they have visitors form another world. At first he thought it was just some made-up stuff by some Extraterristial fans. But after witnessing the Princesses' magical abilities, Obama was left awed.

Soon, the United Nations heard of this encounter and was eager to meet those visitors from another world. After some interviews, Princess Twilight told the human leaders deals; They would not harm her subjects or any of the creatures from Equis, nor test them like rats, treat them like a human being, and have every rights of a human beings. After discussing among themselves, the human leaders agreed and also developed a treaty of sharing there technologies with the Equis, which the Princesses happily accepted. Earth needs some natural resources, after hearing three requests, Princess Twilight frowned and told them how they had being watching the humans ruining their environment, driving animals to extinctions, wars, terrorisms, and crimes. However, her niece Flurry Heart reminded Twilight all the good sides mankind had done, like wiping out a disease using advanced medical technologies, putting the first man on the Moon, and helping those in need.

Finally, after two weeks of discussions, the treaty was signed and in action, the aliens from Equis decided to revel themselves for the world to see. As the Princess of Equestria shook hands/hooves with the President of United States, the interspecies relationship between Equis and Earth was successfully established.

10 months after the treaty was signed, Equis was different then before, no more steam powered trains, replaced by electronic trains. No more golden armor for Royal Guards, no more spears, swords, crossbows, war chariot, and regular charts. Replaced by bullet proof vests, guns, tanks, aircrafts, and cars. No more small villages, Ponyville had evolved into a town, with modernized improvements, to the Apple family's amusement.

Many other places on Equis were filled with excitement and joys as the advanced technological revolution spread. The militaries, Hippogriffia/Seaequestrian Navy built their battleships, cruisers, destroyers, aircraft carriers, and other warships. Griffonia Empire built their own Air Force, introducing fighter jets, fighter bombers, heavy bombers, drones, and other military/civilian used aircrafts. While the Equestrians and the other ground based tribes advanced mostly on the ground.

Equis is at the dawn of technological evolution.






However, not everypony were happy about the interactions with the humans. A group of creatures and ponies hated mankind due to their violence nature and all those dark histories they'd heard from the reports, but the humans were the superior ones, they couldn't just go out and fight them. But then, after making contact with the terrorism forces on Earth secretly, those creatures and ponies formed another Equestrian Terrorism Force; "The Hydra". (No it's NOT a Cap America crossover)

The Hydra were mainly made up with both humans and Equestrian mercenaries, they either hated Equestria or have some bad histories with them before. None of these ruthless members would show any mercy, after several attacks, the Hydra grabbed the United Nation and United Kingdoms of Equis's attention, and was listed into the extermination list.

However, the Hydra's location switches all the time, the militaries are having trouble locating them, not to mention spies they'd send in were often discovered and killed brutally. The Navy SEAL and the Delta Forces were asked to train the Equestrians to form a special operation task force, but that's not enough though.

The United Nation discussed about their plan of creating a super weapon to force the Hydra down, however, the United Kingdoms of Equis were limited due to their lack of experiences. United Nations then formed a military scientific research group which the members volunteered as helpers. After three months of designing and planning, two worlds confirmed this new operation; Create an A.I fighter pony, with the body to switch between a fighter jet and a pony; flies at Hypersonic speed (Mach 5 or above), must be lighter than an aircraft, focus mainly on maneuverabilities and BVRAACA (Beyond Visual Range Air to Air Combat Abilities). This is the start of the legendary Project Icarus, or later known as the birth of Eddie Whirlwind.