• Published 1st Jan 2021
  • 238 Views, 24 Comments

A Pony and a Changeling Destroy Tik Tok - MlpHero



Exactly what it says on the tin

  • ...
5
 24
 238

Shitpost Status

A Pony and a Changeling Destroy Tik Tok

By MlpHero and Melody Song

Hero laid in his bed, just vibing to music on his phone. He smiled and nodded his head to the beat. Nothing was really happening at the hive. Then, he heard hoofsteps. He looked up as Melody burst into the room. The nymph blinked.

“Uh… Glim Glam do something again?” he asked.

“No, worse!” Melody made a phone appear and showed it to him.

“Um.. it’s just a phone? What’s so bad about—”

Melody showed him what was playing. A TikTok video.

He stared at it for a while. “W-Why the f… why the frick-frack-patty-whack does this exist?”

“How am I supposed to know?! I don’t watch that trash!” Melody threw the phone onto the bed.

“Uh… okay?” Hero laid back and got back on his phone. Melody sighed and laid beside him. He snuggled close and gave her a peck on the cheek.

“Eep!” Melody squeaked and blushed.

“Heh.” Hero chuckled and looked at his phone. Melody closed her eyes and leaned against him. “Heh… so, why’d you come to me about this… Tik Tok thing?”

“Because everyone else loves it for some reason and I can’t vent to them about it.”

“Wait, ponies actually love this? I thought only autistic nine year olds watched this crap,” Hero replied.

“Even Ocellus, Gallus, and Smolder like it.”

“Wait, what about the others?” He asked, before remembering, “oh yeah, Sandbar isn’t really caught up in these types of trends, phones don’t work well underwater, and yaks don’t really use phones as a whole.”

“Well, yeah, but Gallus and Smolder keep showing them the videos from their phones. Besides, Sandbar, Silver, and Yona liking it is kind of obvious anyway.”

“Fair. So what do you wanna do about it?”

“Wait, we can do something about it?”

“I mean, probably? That stupid headquarters thing is in Manehattan, so you could probably do something.”

“You mean we.”

“Wait, wha—“

Melody pulled him closer and grabbed the phone. “Let’s take TikTok down.”

“Wait, how’d I get caught in this?”

Melody’s ears drooped. “Well, I thought you’d be interested…”

“I mean, yeah, but like… why now? I mean, we don’t have spy training…”

“Oh, don’t we?” Melody got up, and in a flash of violet, she was in a black spysuit with purple highlights, complete with gear.

“Uh…” Hero blushed.

“Well? You in?”

Hero sighed. “Fine… but only because that suit makes you look cute…”

Melody blushed harder.

“Well it does.” Hero chuckled.

“O-Okay…”

Hero smirked and held his head high. Melody smiled and flexed her wings. He grabbed his BB guns and stood beside her. In a flash of violet, they were gone, and in another they were in Manehattan.

“Wow. Haven’t been here for a while,” Hero said.

“Yeah…”

“Okay, let’s use Google Maps and see where we are…”

“Or I could use a tracking spell…”

Hero blinked. “Oh yeah, that’s true.”

“Come on.” Melody sent out a wave of purple light, then it returned to her, shaped like an arrow. Hero nodded and followed behind.

Soon, they reached the TikTok Headquarters.

“It’s so bright…” Hero said. “It’s bucking disgusting. Who needs that much light?!”

“I don’t know…” Melody tapped an earpiece she wore and a magical visor appeared that seemed like sunglasses.

“What’s all that?” Hero asked.

“It helps scan things, watch.” Melody tapped them again and they glowed. “Got it, the mainframe’s on the lowest level, underground.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, according to the surveillance spell.”

“M’kay then…” Hero loaded the BB rifle he was carrying, as well as the BB revolver.

“Come on.” Melody walked towards the building. Hero followed behind, looking around. Melody looked around as well. There were two security guards at the entrance door. “Should be easy to take those two idiots out…”

“Yeah.” Hero chuckled slightly.

“Alright, you want to take one first?”

“Ooh yeah! I got left!”

“Deal!”

Hero smiled and charged the one at the left. Melody took off and tossed a purple and black throwing star at the other, pinning him to the wall. Hero used his hind legs to kick the other guard into the wall. Melody pinned hers to the wall and banged his head into the wall.

Hero chuckled. “These fellas got oof’d.”

“Yep.”

Hero looked at the glass doors, which were locked. “Hm… Heheh, I got the keys to this place.”

“Heh, oh do you?”

“Yep!” Hero stood on his hind legs, before whirling around and back kicking the glass doors, shattering them. Melody giggled and jumped through the broken frames. Hero did the same. “Wow, the security sucks. No alarms went off or anything.”

“Yep. Let’s go.”

The two moved around, breaking just above every computer they saw. Melody stabbed her magic into the screens. Hero chuckled and looked at the cameras, shooting them out with his BB guns. Melody flew over to the last one and smirked.

“Hello to whoever’s watching this. F TikTok, have a nice life!” she then slammed her hoof into it.

“Yay!” Hero cheered. “Heh, my girlfriend is so cool.”

Melody squeaked and blushed, flying back down to him. He smiled and nuzzled her. She giggled and nuzzled back. Hero looked around for any more property to destroy. Melody put a wing over him. He blushed and smiled. She smiled back, also blushing.

“Heheh… so, what else shallst we do before more security gets here?”

“Hm…”

“Hm… you said something was down stairs, right?”

“The mainframe, it’s like the code for the whole app.”

“Well heck, let’s break it.”

“Yay!”

Hero chuckled and rubbed her head. She giggled and blushed. He smiled and looked for the basement entrance. She followed him. They soon found the entrance with an ‘Employees ONLY Sign’ on it.

“Pfft, too easy.” Melody blasted the door down with her magic. Before they could enter, a hailstorm of BBs came flying at them. Melody threw up a purple shield. Hero stood behind her, waiting. She stepped forwards, keeping the shield up. Hero used his magic to electrocute the guards. “Good job Hero!”

Hero smiled like a dog awaiting a treat. Melody smiled and rubbed his head. He giggled and nuzzled her. She blushed and nuzzled back.

Hero blushed and looked around. They spotted a wall covered in large circuits.

“Um… which ones do we break?”

“All of them.”

“Fair nuff.” Hero began shooting elements everywhere. Melody joined in with her magic. It was a light show unlike any other. They finished after a minute. They smiled at each other.

“You did really good Hero.”

“Heheh, so did you,” he replied, blushing. She blushed as well. “Heheh… you look like a strawberry…”

Melody blushed hard.

“Now a cherry.”

“H-Hey!”

“What? It’s true! Now you look like an apple. Or… a raspberry?”

“S-Stop it.”

“Fine. Outta red fruit anyway.”

“Thank you…”

“Actually, since your coat is white, it looks more like a pomegranate… or maybe a plum...”

“Eep! H-Hero!”

Hero gave out a cheeky giggle and ran out. “Heheh! Heh, you even look like a dragon fruit!” He called as he headed up the stairs.

“Heroooo!” Melody chased after him, blushing.

Hero giggled cheekily. He liked when Melody chased him. He ran up another set of stairs and looked around. “Heh, hey dragon fruit, we missed some stuff!”

“Don’t call me that! And what?”

“Some more computers, a few server things, a fish tank.”

“Let’s get the first two.”

“Kay. What about the fish?”

“Leave them, they didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Fair.” Hero continued to break things.

Melody joined in. Soon, the entire place was filled with glass and other things.

"Well, I think we've trashed it up enough."

“Wait.”

"What?"

Hero knocked a potted plant over. “There, now we’re done.”

"Okay then."

He smiled, then nuzzled her. Melody smiled and nuzzled back.

“Heheh, come on my dragon fruit. We’re leaving,” he said, smirking. Melody blushed and nodded. The two then left the HQ thing, which by this point, looked like Verdun. Heck, they even defaced the logo.

"Heh… this was really fun."

“Yep!” Hero stretched. “Got a lotta anger out.”

"Mhm! And maybe now my friends will look at something besides their screens."

Hero was looking at his phone. “Sorry, what?”

Melody facehoofed. Hero blushed sheepishly. Melody sighed.

“Heheh, whoops…”

"Nevermind…"

“Okay.” Hero chuckled and looked around. Melody put a wing over him. He smiled and yawned.

"Heh, back to the hive."

“M’kay…”

Melody smiled, and in a violet flash, reappearing in his room in another flash. He smiled at her. She smiled back. He yawned again. Melody giggled and picked him up, carrying him to the bed. He blushed and nuzzled her. She smiled and nuzzled back. He giggled and yawned. She smiled and laid him down in bed. He giggled and curled up. Melody hesitated, then laid beside him. He smiled and wrapped his hooves around her. She squeaked and snuggled close.

“Heheh… fluffball…”

Melody blushed hard. “P-Puppy…”

He blushed harder. “Eep…”

Melody smiled and nuzzled him. “You call me a name, I call you one.”

“B-But why that…?”

“Because you said the first one you used, so I said the first one I used.”

“Wait, what?”

“The first nickname you called me was fluffball, and the first nickname I called you was puppy.”

He blushed. “Why puppy though…?”

“Because… you like being puppy… don’t you…?”

Now, he really blushed. “H-How’d you know I was into Pup Pride?”

“Zenny told me.”

At this point, Hero turned completely red. Melody giggled and nuzzled him. He giggled and squirmed. Melody smiled and pulled him close. He blushed and snuggled close. She wrapped her wings around him. He blushed.

“Warm…”

“Cuddly…”

He blushed and snuggled close, closing his eyes. Melody smiled and stroked his mane. He giggled and nuzzled her. She blushed and nuzzled back.

Soon, Hero was asleep. Melody smiled and closed her eyes. She soon joined him in slumber. The two snuggled together, smiling. Today, they’d accomplished something great. And they were very happy about it.

Comments ( 24 )

Pleasure to write this with you

This doesn't have a cropped nsfw ahegao face as a cover image, therefore it is not a 'Shitpost Status' as you claim it is.

10608489
Yeah! Happy new year!

10608492
Sowwy senpai owo

10608496
Mhm!

10608492
Sorry Blu, no offense was intended. I think your TikToks are great!

10608512
You sure you were just messin’?

10608522
Well, I guess... I was just making sure

10608485
How do I get in on this madness

10608551
Well first, you have to make a snowball

10608581
Now that is the original Tik Tok lol

what the fuck did i read

10608628
A pony and a changeling destroyed tik tok

11079745
Yeeeaaa… I think I’d rather shoot myself

YouTube shorts still exists so they failed

Login or register to comment