• Published 1st Jan 2021
  • 531 Views, 18 Comments

My Brave Pony: Starfleet Magic Season X - DakariKingMykan



Titan is back, and Protesters are being silly again.

  • ...
77
 18
 531

Final Episode: Final Part: A Star is Reborn

“Previously on Starfleet Magic…”

Lightning and Co did battle with Titan down in the core of the Shadow Planet, while at the same time, the army stayed on the surface to force their way past the enemy forces and engage battle with the Dark Star itself, only to discover that the star, itself, was alive and sentient, as Titan was revealed to be not just controlling the star, but actually was the star altogether, which spelled out doomsday for the entire universe.

FINAL EPISODE

Titan began firing upon the shadow planet, and just his smallest blasts caused massive explosions, blowing through the artificially made crusts.

“Look out!!” shouted Buddy.

The fighters all dodged, yet some of the monsters were hit and instantly incinerated…, and they actually welcomed it, actually feeling proud to be destroyed. Reason: The energies were being transferred into Titan, further empowering the star.


The captains of the space fleet all could tell things were getting far too dangerous to hang around like this, and many decided to fall back away from the star, also releasing the monsters held by the tractor beams.

“Oh, no you don’t!” called Titan, and he shot powerful blasts at the mother ships, blowing up more scout ships in their paths.


“Incoming!!” shouted Mayne.

“Evasive actions!” ordered Avyanna.

The thrusts were fired, but the ships were all so big that some of them couldn’t pull up in time.

Some were hit badly; their shields were totally depleted after those single shots, leaving the ships vulnerable to attack.

Even the Kallaian lead mothership was in danger now, but unlike Titan, Avyanna wasn’t willing to leave her fighters and allies down on the planet to perish.

“Prepare to beam them aboard.”

“We haven’t time!” protested Mayne, “One more blast will finish us off!”

“I SAID BRING THEM ABOARD!!”

Taken back a bit by her shouting at him, Mayne then had an idea and instructed the pilots to his orders to come to full speed and swerve around the planet, “…Then use the beam to round up all our fighters.

…Fire signal flares.”


The workers did as ordered and shot colorful flares from the ships which burst like fireworks.


“The mothership is firing a flare.
They are signaling us to beam up there.” said Rhymey.

Titan continued to fire like crazy, many of his shots struck the planet, causing more explosions and even large earthquakes.

Dyno and Myte could tell the planet wouldn’t last much longer, especially because it was artificial.

“We’ve got to get out of here now!” said Dyno.

“But wait…!” cried Myte “Lightning and the others… they’re not here!”

Sickening strikes of guilt seemed to rush through everyone at the thought of running off and leaving Lightning and the others to perish.

“We can’t leave them to die,
I won’t leave them! I won’t fly!” bellowed Fluttershy, but at that moment, the planet rumbled again, and Titan fired another shot straight for everyone forcing them to dodge.


The shaking reached the core, which continued to cave in under the stress, and Lightning and co were still hopelessly trapped, with no way to escape.

“I guess this it.” said Lightning.

The others were about to agree with him and embrace their fate…

…When suddenly, some dark force slinked into the core through the many cracks, and enveloped them all as well as the still dormant Enticorn, and took them all away back through the cracks.


“We don’t have to a choice!” shouted Buddy “If we stay here, we’ll all go down!”

Heeding the better option, the group scattered off and waited as the mothership came passing overhead with its tractor beam deployed.

Rarity couldn’t help but look back a second with tears coming to her eyes for the missing friends she was leaving behind.

“Come on, Rarity!” Spike groaned as he yanked her by the arm.

The group and all the Kallanian fighters were beamed back aboard the mothership, which was still in Titan’s view.

“Take this… all of you!!” he shouted as he fired more blasts at them.

“Veer off!” ordered Mayne.

The pilots steered the ship into a fast curve, to avoid many of the blasts, and scooping up the rest of their fighters on the way beaming them onboard.

Other blasts headed straight at the ship, enough to blow it out of space, but the lasts of the remote ships were steered in front, forming a small wall to take the blasts and let the mothership get clear.


“Run while you can.” chuckled Titan “There is naught that can escape the power that I am now.”

Leaving the decrepit Shadow Planet as it was-- deserted, crippled, and seemingly useless-- he began to make his way past the fleet to begin his plot to destroy the entire universe.


On the bridge of the Kallaian mothership, the friends only watched hopelessly as Titan steered the Dark Star further and further off towards the nearest star system.

“No!!” cried Rainbow as she pounding angrily on the glass of the view-hole. “This can’t be happening! There’s got to be a way to bring him down!”

Everyone else felt not only scared for them, but crushed for the fact they had just left their friends down on the surface, and most likely dead by now.


“Gee… and I thought you were all brave, unstoppable fighters.” said a familiar voice.

Everyone turned and saw none other than “…STARLIGHT GLIMMER???”

Avyanna and Mayne couldn’t believe their eyes.

“How did you get aboard my ship without tripping the alarms?” Avyanna asked.

“How is it you are even here at all?” added Mayne.

The Starfleet fighters looked ready to tackle her.

“Stop!” snapped another familiar voice.

Everyone couldn’t believe their eyes, it was Lightning, Starla, Krysta, and their majesties!

“You’re alive?!” cried Applejack. “How in the hayfields did you get out?”

“It was Starlight. She saved us.” answered Celestia.

The others were shocked and most confused.

“You’re welcome…” Starlight sneered.

Spike had to ask, “So… you’re on our side now?”

“Mmhmm…” said Starlight, “And to make a long story short, I know the truth now.”

She held up the spiritual stone which Lightning had presented her with upon coming onboard the ship.

She listened to the message that her parents had left, and Lightning and co had also confirmed by telling her what Titan had said.

“He killed my parents just to use me, and then toss me away like nothing!” she grumbled “And he’s going to pay for it!”

Hearing this, and the fact that she saved their friends, plus she knew more about the Dark Star than anyone else in the entire fleet…

“…Okay, I believe her.” said Artie.

“But how do we stop Titan?” asked Rainbow.

“As you know, attacking him from outside has no effect.” explained Starlight “Well… while the Dark Star is unlike ordinary stars it does have a few similarities.”

Everyone was beginning to catch on.

“…The core.” said Starla “Of course... all stars have cores, and if we sap all the power out of it.”

Lightning then cut in, “…Then the core will be destroyed and take the Dark Star and Titan with it.”

Starlight nodded grumpily, “Way to take the drama out of my explanation.”


She then continued to explain it all herself that only possible hope was to get close enough to actually enter the Dark Star, which would require immeasurable amounts of power and protection to withstand the incredible energy forces from within.

“The only thing that can do that is Lightning’s Enticorn.” said Rarity.


“Oh, no!” replied Starlight “It’ll take far more than that…” and she looked at their majesties.

“What do you have planned?” asked Grand Ruler.


The Enticorn was being contained in a cell similar to how it had been imprisoned on Kallan, only this time, it was hooked to a bunch of wires, and energy feeds to help revive and restore its physical strength, which would then help it regain its power.

The creature’s body soon began to glow brighter as the energy flowed through him, and he would have flown into a raging fit again had the first thing he not seen was Lightning standing outside of the containment cell.

“Merge as one.” Lightning said to it.

The creature gazed at him and repeated, “Merge as one.”

The creature seemed calm and just kept gazing at him, and Avyanna gave the signal for the guards to lower to the force-field on the chamber to allow Lightning to walk in ever so slowly to confront the creature.

“Merge as one.” he said while holding out his hand.

“Merge as one.” said the creature, also raising his hand.

Their hands moved in closer, and closer… and just as they were about to make contact, their majesties slowly approached Lightning from behind, and placed their hands on his shoulders just as the hands made contact.

All at once, Lightning and the creature began to glow, and their majesties were enveloped in the same light as they were.

The others all watched with anxiety as the lights grew brighter and brighter, forcing them to look away.

Starla, above everyone, hoped and prayed this was all going to work.



Titan was coming upon a large field of asteroids, which served as a kind of wall between him and the nearest star-system.

To him, even the largest asteroids were merely the size of tennis-balls, and nothing he couldn’t blast into dust to clear a path way through.

The planets in the distance were soon to follow… when suddenly…

“Hold it, Titan!” called a mixed and rather unusual voice.

He turned round and saw what had to be a most unusual creature he had never seen before.

“What’s this?!”

The creature was about half the size of the Dark Star, but still big enough to equal the size of a moon.

It seemed to resemble a totally humanoid creature, wearing all white armor, shimmering brightly, red paddings on its knees, arms, shoulders, and around its head. It has long hair fading into many colors similar to Celestia’s mane, and it was shrouded in glowing, unmistakable aura of the uniforce.

One would say it was a fusion of The Grand Celestial Ruler, and Lightning’s Enticorn. It also spoke in a mix of three voices-- Lightning, Celestia, and Grand Ruler, which further proved it.

“How do you like us now, Titan?” they said together. “We are one now; we have become “SUPER CELESTIAL ENTITY!”

Titan as outraged, not just that they were still alive, but now having become this?! “How is this possible?” he wondered, and then suddenly he heard a familiar voice call to him through the magical waves…

“…Looks like you taught me better than you thought.”

Titan could hardly believe this, “Starlight?! Impossible!”

From behind the entity was none other than the Shadow Planet itself. It still looked a little beaten up, but it was now glowing with power and now had new power to help it move and shield itself.

Starlight had ordered all the mother ships to orbit around the planet and combine their tractor beams together to help shift it around, and using her power to amplify the strength of the beams, the planet could be shifted once more.

As for how it and the ships were all maintaining this power…

All the crewmates, all the fighters and anyone who was available were cast in special spell by their majesties, Starlight, and combined with the Kallanian technology to give their inner energies and convert it into power.

Many of the heroes would offer as much power as they could before growing exhausted, and then would swap out for fresher allies and then get rested up to swap again, and again.

…Almost a perfect, endless force of power, to give the planet, the ships, and to transfer power to the Entity.

“Titan!!” bellowed Starlight “All these years I was filled with anger and hatred. I blamed Celestia for all my problems…” she paused, actually showing deep regret for the very first time. “…But now I know that you did it, and you not only used me in your plot to gain power for yourself, you were willing to toss me away and after I worked and slaved for you!!”


Titan laughed at her and remarked, “So what if I did? You actually think you and your new little posse can stop me? Remember, I taught you everything you know and made you as strong as you are today!”

He then looked up at the Entity. “Yes, I see clearly… you plan to enter my core, shielded with your new aura, and try to destroy from within.”

The Entity glared at him with their two eyes burning brightly with power.

Titan chuckled, “A bold idea, but I wouldn’t advise it.”

The Entity scoffed, “Too bad you’re the only one who believes that.”

Titan roared and fired powerful dark blasts, which the Entity dodged by zipping away, and then quickly reappeared right near Titan’s huge face.

“CELESTIAL PUNCH” With their massive fist glowing… WHAMM!! They punched him really hard, as if they were attacking a solid being, and actually caused him pain.

The rest of the Starfleet gang were watching from the Kallanian mothership, while waiting to go on shift in the power feeders.

“Did you see that?” asked Dyno.

“Si…¡Eso es increíble! *That’s incredible!*” cried Myte “They actually hit and damaged a star?!”

“Absolutely astounding!” said Starla “I’ve been stargazing all my life and I’ve never seen a thing like this before.”

Starlight didn’t act or seem too amused herself.

“As soon as they get in, it’ll be all up to them, but we’ll have to keep Titan busy from out here too.”

Avyanna and Mayne nodded in agreement, and waited to standby.

Just then, there was a buzzing alarm aboard the ship.

“Prepare for shift change.” said Avyanna.

“That’s us.” said Buddy.

The rest of the team agreed, and soon, they along with many other Kallanian soldiers were wired into pods that would transfer and convert their life energy into power, and all they had to do was sit, and hold on for as long as they could.

The process was painless, but it did bring forth extreme weariness, as evidenced by the previous shift of soldiers that were all tired and beat out.

“Good luck, Lightning.” Starla said to herself. “We’re giving you more than just our power; we’re giving you our beliefs, because that’s what you stand for.”

…The Power of Believing, which all the friends poured into their concentrations.


The Entity leapt off, and Titan looked furious, and before he could react, The Entity was glowing brighter than ever thanks to the energy being transferred to it from the planet.

The Entity held their arms up over their head, forming a massive glow of light.

“UNIVERSAL BEAM” POW!! The massive beam was fired and bound straight at the Dark Star.

Titan wasted no time in firing a massive blaze of his own from the Dark Star to combat the light beam and hold it back.

Even though Titan and the Dark Star were much larger, the two forces seemed perfectly even.


“Now it’s our turn.” Starlight called, “Open fire!”

“Open fire!” ordered Avayanna.

All the ships concentrated their weapons and fired strong pulses towards the Dark Star, but all those blasts combined together into one massive pulse that bound straight at him.

Titan could see it coming. “Oh, really…?” he bellowed, and he prepared to absorb the pitiful blast coming at him to increase his power.

A large hole appeared in the spot where the force was to be absorbed from…

“Got’cha!” snapped The Entity, and they quickly sprinted off, abandoning their stance to maintain their blast, and they soared straight at the hole and were absorbed into the star.

“Ah!!” cried Titan, but it was already too late.


“They’ve made it!” cried Mayne.

Avyanna sighed in relief “We’re in.”

Starlight was pleased too, but it was only the beginning. “The rest is up to them now. We can only do our part as it is.”

She seemed a bit down about something… which she hadn’t told the others yet.

“Are you feeling all right?” asked Avyanna.

“I’m fine.” she answered “Prepare to open fire. We must keep Titan distracted.”


Titan roared and growled as he looked ready to really let loose…

While inside the Dark Star… it was nearly indescribable.

Oh, it looked like the typical inside of a star’s core, with loads of energy, clouds, but darker with light pulses everywhere, and loads of tentacle-like streams with energy positively flowing through them, and just like regular stars, the deeper inside, the more power the energy and the more raging the temperatures.

We’re the Entity not fused together with so much power to protect them, they would never have survived.

Deep within the conscience of the creature, the two individuals that made up its body-- Enticorn Lightning and Grand Celestial Ruler-- were all in awe at their surroundings.

“It’s incredible!” remarked Lightning “All the energy all of all the planets in the galaxy stored in one singular mass.”

The Ruler agreed and said “…Keep a look out for the core. We must find it.”

That’s when Titan’s evil voice actually called to them from within, “…Or better yet, let IT find you!”

Large tentacles seized The Entity by the wrists and the ankles, and pulled them far deeper and deeper to the very center of the star.

What the saw next left them more astounded than ever.

Instead of a usual core that a star would have, the core was a perfect, yet small version of what Titan and the star looked like from outside, but still twice The Entity’s size.

This was the very core of the star, and its big source of energy feed. Yet it seemed separate from the personality outside and was able to battle, think, and talk on its own accord-- as if Titan were in two places at once.

The Entity stood ready to fight. “Let’s go!” they shouted.

Titan only chuckled. “Fool, this will be battle like no other, especially considering where you are.” He motioned to all the darkness and energy surrounding them.

“You honestly think you have any chance here? Your power, impressive as it is, is severely limited. Whereas the power I have has been gathered form everywhere, and still growing all the time.”

The Entity didn’t seem the least bit deterred and said. “You’ve battle against us many times in the past, Titan, and you should know that no power is truly unstoppable no matter how large or how strong it is.”

Titan chuckled, “Perhaps, but you must know this old proverb… “There’s a first time for everything.”

He paused and glared at his opponent, “…And your defeat shall be no exception to that proverb.”

The two figures stood staring each other down, until finally, many blasts from all around the core began to blast at the Entity from all directions, forcing them to swiftly swerve and dodge like before.

The Entity managed to keep clear, and made it back towards Titan.

“CELESTIAL PUNCH” They aimed a strong punch, but Titan blocked them with one arm and took a swing with his other, which the Entity dodged and returned to swerving around to avoid the blasts.

“My turn now.” hissed Titan, and he charged up a strong force of dark aura and thrust it straight at his target… he missed and the blast zoomed straight out…


…Bursting through the star and heading for the planet.

“Incoming!” shouted Mayne.

“Raise shields!” ordered Avyanna.

Thanks to the energy being converted from the fighters, Starlight was able to use this to create small walls of energy-- pinpoint force-fields-- to intercept the blasts, rather than shrouding the entire planet with one large barrier to save power for offense.

“Return fire!” ordered Starlight.

With the energy obtained, the ships were able to combine their laser cannons to shoot every large energy pulses straight at the Dark Star.

“Impudence!” growled Titan. To him, those blasts were the size of ping pong balls; and very easy for him to absorb… which made Starlight grin.

It was intended for him to absorb those blasts, because… as the blasts were absorbed into the star, the absorption slowed Titan down inside, giving the Entity the perfect chance to rush right up there and sock him hard in the face…

…WHAMM!!

“A’RGH!!” Titan groaned, and despite the big blow, he did manage to punch the Entity hard in the gut knocking them back hard.


Rather than be annoyed and outraged, Titan only chuckled. “…You think just because you landed one blow that you have the advantage? Think again!”

“This battle is far from over, Titan.” sneered The Entity “And we’re not going to back down no matter what happens!”

Music began to play as a song started up, while outside… Titan opened fire on the planet to try and hold them down to stop from firing at him.

(Skip to 0:36)


“Raise shields!” shouted Starlight.

The shields managed to hold up so long as the fighters still had their energy to spare, and they weren’t willing to go down either and felt they could keep going, which gave the Kallaians time to quickly change shifts to supply even fresher energy.

“Your resistance is strong!” bellowed Titan “But I doubt it will last you.”

Then he began to sing in his mind, as did Starlight, and The Entity, as the two battles-- inside and outside-- continued…!

[Titan]

Let your hopes and faith be crushed
The Dark Star will blaze, and destruction shall be rushed

Inside you know it’s true, your ending has now finally come
This power outweighs you by a massive, mighty sum

Now, the shadow shows its might
In the great climax…
I will win the fight!

You shall fail…
And the worlds will fall
All the light out there…
Won’t save you at all!

And in the final hour of wrong and right
Your efforts shall be in vain
Blown out along with the light!

And in the final hour, in space so tight
All out there will suffer pain
In this final fight!

Inside the souls of all the darkness shall come beckoning
You stand before a force that’s far beyond your reckoning!

[Starlight]

You think you have it won, but I am not through with you by far
We’ll win this fight just yet, and crush you like the bug you are!

Dark and light… they’re quite a bad mix,
But when split apart, you’ll be in a fix

You think manipulation is the one and only key,

Well I see the light and now it’s gonna bring us victory!

Thought my goals were crystal clear
Now it’s clear as can be, I will kick your rear

My poor folks, deserved not their fate

I will avenge them I will, and it will be great!

And in the final hour of wrong and right
I have you right in my sight
Ready to give you blight

And in the final hour, in space so tight
We’ll beat you with all our might
In this final fight!


The time of vengeance for my parents’ death is all I have the fuels me
You’ll never stop me on this ever-growing fighting spree

[The Entity]

This fight is tough and long, we will not back down now

The universe call out to us to beat this evil… and how!


Never once did we digress
to clean up a mess
caused by evil stress

You know, you’re right Titan, it’s possible you could get your way
We may even lose a battle here and then, but not today!

Our beliefs and hopes are strong
combined without strengths
we will right the wrong

These are things you’ll not understand!
You may beat us right down, until once more we stand

And in the final hour of wrong and right
The dawn pierces the night
with a pure white light

And in the final hour, in space so tight
We’ll beat you with all our might
In this final fight!

[Titan]

Inside the souls of all the darkness shall come beckoning

[Starlight]

The darkness shall soon fall in the massive light we’ll bring

[Entity]

We’ll fight to the end to save the lives of everything

[ALL]

As the battle winds down we sing!!

[Entity]

Never once did we digress
to clean up a mess
caused by evil stress

[Titan]

Inside the souls of all the darkness shall come beckoning
You stand before a force that’s far beyond your reckoning!

[Titan & Starlight]

Dark and light will always clash,

And will as such be brash

[Starlight]

… Now here’s a flash!

[Titan]

You shall fail…

And the worlds will fall

[Entity]

We will win the fight, and we’ll save all!

[Entity &Starlight]

And in the final hour of wrong and right
The dawn pierces the night
with a pure white light

And in the final hour, in space so tight
We’ll beat you with all our might
In this final fight!!!

After such an incredible and lengthy battle-- many blasts were fired from each opposing side. Titan got hit many times, as did the Entity, but Titan managed to stay strong due to the immense amount of power he had, and more so from the planet shooting at him all the time while still defending itself from their endless amounts of power from the energy of all the fighters and crew mates-- the Entity was starting to look and feel tired as evidenced by its panting, and looking bruised and beaten.

Titan could only laugh both at the Entity inside of him, and at the others outside. “I must admit, this has been most amusing. I’ve never had a battle quite like this before.” he paused “…But you all failed to realize the foolhardiness in your weak efforts!

The Dark Star continues to grow strong as I gain power; power which I will use to conquer the universe once and for all!”

The Entity slowly looked up, “You’re wrong, as usual, Titan!”

Titan growled, “Insolent curs. You still believe you have a fighting chance?!”

The Entity’s lips curled into a cheeky grin, “Yes… in fact, you’ve played into our hands as we knew you would.”

“What?!”

“They’re right, you know.” called Starlight “You’ve failed to realize that your own methods can be used by many, not just yourself.”

The entire Shadow Planet, itself, began to glow brightly.

Titan could not believe his eyes. “That… that power…! It couldn’t be?!”

“It is…” hissed The Entity. “Just as you harnessed power from the planets to convert into dark aura for the Dark Star, we did something a little similar, and by now it’s all ready.”

They were referring to their massive army onboard the fleet of ships, which were races from many systems around the galaxy.

The creatures had been giving their energies, not just to power the weapons and defenses, but small bits of the energy were being stored deep within the hollowed core of the planet, which over time and with loads of loads of bits that piled up, forming a massive mass of light energy, inside; large enough to equal the size of a moon.

The many trillions upon trillions of sparkles began to filter out through the cracks in the planet’s surface, and the ball then formed like a small glowing sun high about the fleet of ships.

This forced the crew to close the viewing hatches on all windows.

They were still able to see on the monitors, which were dimmed down to reduce the glare.

Titan roared in outraged, and then he said, “You really think your little glow-ball can perish me? I can absorb it just as easily and convert it into power I need to destroy you all!”

Starlight didn’t answer, but she did think deeply, “Mother, Dad… this is for you, your spirits will finally be at rest.”

Then she nodded over at Avyanna…

She nodded back at her and called out, “Fire!”

“Fire!” repeated Mayne.

All the crews on all the ships combined their forces together to launch the massive ball of energy straight at the Dark Star.

Titan laughed, “Fools!” and he prepared to absorb the massive light ball coming at him.

He grabbed it and the energy began to flow into him, but that’s when The Entity grabbed hold of two of the large tentacles.

“It is YOU who are the fool, Titan!” they spat.

“Huh?”

“…This happens to be a power we can all use.”

Titan gasped, realizing his mistake too late, especially with the absorption slowing him down and making it hard to blast at or ensnare his opponent gathering energy.

“This… Ends… NOW!!” the entity shouted, and with a huge heave, they threw the massive ball straight at the core.

Titan had no choice but to stop absorbing and put him all the defenses he could. “I WON’T LET YOU STOP ME!!” he bellowed as the blast connected with him, and he actually managed to hold it off, but the Entity was still free, and began to charge up for one final attack.

“So long, Titan!” they called.

“AAAAHH… THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!!” Titan wailed.

…But it was.

“UNIVERSAL BEAM” POW!! The massive blast was fired straight into the energy ball, pushing it forth, right through Titan’s defenses.

Titan wailed as the burning energy began to dissolve the core that made him up, “NOOOOOOOO…!!!”

As the core began to break up and explode, the entire inside began to glow and collapse on itself, just like a real dying star, which prompted the Entity to beat it out of there like light-speed.


Outside, Titan groaned as he felt something inside him was very wrong!


The other Sarfleet fighters came up onto the bridge just in time to see it. “What’s happening?” asked Krysta.

“It looks like Titan’s going haywire.” said Starla.

“Did it work?” wondered Buddy.

He got his answer when the Dark Star began to glow with explosions from inside, just as the Entity burst through to the surface.


“It’s going to blow!!” shouted Artie.

Everyone knew what happened when a star would detonate, and the Dark Star was no exception.

“Take us out!!” shouted Avyanna.

The ship crews rammed hard on their engines and began to move the Shadow Planet away from the collapsing star, but it was already too late.

The star was not the same size as even what a regular small star would be, and it collapsed much faster, exploding into a black hole, twice the size of the planet, and being a magical black hole strong, it was still strong enough to begin pulling things towards it, like the planet itself.

The Entity suddenly found they were being slowed down by the strong gravitational pull… like the Shadow Planet and the entire fleet surrounding it.

Everyone could feel the pull, and the alarms sounded on every ship.

The crew gave it everything they had, but the ships didn’t seem to have enough power, not even from what they had converted to break the pull.

“It’s pulling us in like being caught in a wind-tunnel!” cried Spike.

“We must pull out of it! WE MUST!” cried Rarity.

Starlight had a feeling they wouldn’t be able to… for she had known this would happen from the beginning-- a little precaution Titan had taken in the case he would be destroyed again.

This was proven when the powerful vortex began to mold into a large version of Titan’s demonic face, and laughed at everyone.

“Am I seeing what I think I’m seeing!” whimpered Applejack.

“You’ve got to be kidding!” cried Rainbow Dash.


The remains of Titan called out to them, “I told you it would be inadvisable to try and stop me, now you’re going to pay the price as well as I am.

…If I go, I take you all and everything nearby with me!!”

The magical vortex began to expand, and slowly making its way towards the near star-system. Soon it would pull all the planets out of orbit and suck them into its center, effectively obliterating them and any and all life they housed as well.

The Entity was finding it harder to fight against the pull, and their power was starting to run low, which meant they would de-fuse soon, and then be doomed!

The Shadow Planet and the fleet were in more danger than ever as the engines of the ships couldn’t pull away.

“We’re getting closer still!
We need more power, and more will!” shouted Rhymey.

“We’re trying!” cried Avyanna.

“The pull is just too strong!” called Mayne “Even if we convert power, it won’t be enough.”

“You mean this is the end of it all?
We’re really going to fall?!” cried Fluttershy.


Starlight wouldn’t let it happen, and already knew the one possible way to make everything all right… the very thing that was bothering her, but had to be done.

She closed her eyes and began to work a small bit of magic.

“What are you doing?” asked Starlight.

Her only response was Starlight throwing at her the very orb she used to steal the energy from Lightning and their majesties which turned them young.

Then, without another word, she teleported, and was gone.

“She’s gone!” cried Dyno.

“What’s she up to now?” asked Myte. “You don’t think she’s going to betray us?!”

Starla didn’t think so because of the orb she was given.


The Entity barely managed to make it within range of the planet, which was coming towards them as the vortex seemed to grow stronger.

“We’ve got to… make it… out of this!” they bellowed.

“You’re not going anywhere!” shouted Titan “I’m taking you all into the darkness with me!!”


“Not if I can help it!” Starlight called.

Starlight had transported herself deep into the core of the Shadow Planet, where she then used what power she could to control it manually by manipulating the energy flows, which severed the tractor beams around the planet.


“The beams are disabled!” cried a crewman.

The mates tried everything but couldn’t get them working again.


“Listen to me!” Starlight called to the Entity. “Can you get behind the planet?”

“Yes… we believe so.” replied the Entity.

“Good.” called starlight, and explained the plan. “Once you are behind it, channel all the last of your power, and blast the planet straight into the center of the vortex.”

Everyone fell into deep shock.

“Is she crazy?!” cried Buddy.

“Whatever is she thinking?!” wondered Rarity.


Starlight continued to explain, once I’m close enough, I’ll self-destruct the energy, and the force will consume the vortex and collapse it, which will also blow you all to a safe distance.”

“Starlight!” snapped The Entity “If you do that you’ll be destroyed!”

She knew this, and she was willing to go down. There was no other way, because the power could only be destructed from within, and even the Entity didn’t have enough power in reserve to do that, or they and the others wouldn’t be able to escape.

“Celestia…” she called to her “All these years I had you figured wrong, and I’ve been such an idiot. I let my rage control me, and I sought to destroy you and those you love for something you didn’t even do.

…Please, if ever I am to make it up to you, let this be it.”

Everyone was deeply moved by what she had just said, especially Celestia, from deep within the conscience of The Entity.

The planet had just moved past the creature.

“Do it!” called Starlight “…DO IT NOW!!”

With no time to argue, or come up with something different to do, The Entity complied and cautioned all the ships, “Standby…”

Everyone in all the ships braced for the big push that was about to occur.


The Entity summoned all the power they could give into one finally blast.

“UNIVERSAL BEAM”

POW!! The massive blast was fired, striking the planet hard and pushing it straight for the center of the evil vortex.

Once it was close enough, Starlight took in a soft but deep breath as her eyes shut, “…For Lord Titan.” and with that, her body began to glow brightly, and she exploded herself, causing the energy all around to overload and go crazy!!

The planet shook and quivered as it flashed brightly, and it exploded into the vortex, making Titan wail… “WHAT…?!! NOOOOOOO…!!!”

BA-KOOOOOOOOM!!!

The vortex exploded in a massive wave that pushed off against the Entity, and the ships, pushing them far out into space in a massive gale.

The light suddenly stopped stretching outward, still keeping out of range of the near star-system, and magically began to collapse inward, getting small, and small, until it went out in a small puff.


Everyone aboard the ships yelled and wailed as they tumbled and fell about all over the place as the ships continued to zoom outward, and the shields were all depleted from deflecting such a massive force.

The brave crewmen finally managed to restore help control, and steady all the ships out leveling them off.


“Is it safe to look now?” whimpered Rarity.

Spike held his gurgling stomach and groaned, “Maybe you should hold that thought.”

The crewmates only suffer a few minor injured, nothing serious, and though the shields were total exhausted, the systems weren’t damaged badly, and power was slowly coming back online.

“I cannot believe that just happened!” cried Mayne.

Avyanna was totally speechless. She had never seen such power, such incredibility before, and she once worked for Titan. She was just glad he was gone.

“He is gone, isn’t he?” she asked.

The Starfleet fighters believed he was gone after that, but given their history and knowledge with him in the past, they knew there were still ways he would return, until they could find a way to vanquish him once and for all.

“Hey, look out there.” called Buddy.

Everyone looked out the now open view-ports, and could see the Entity tumbling slowly and aimlessly in space; having blown out nearly all their power.

The body began to shrink in size indicating the creature was about to de-fuse, and without the cosmic energy to shield them, the individuals would then be exposed to space!

“Quick, get them aboard before they get warped away!” cried Starla.

“I’m on it.” said Krysta. She couldn’t go outside the ship herself, and she didn’t have to…

As the fading Entity flew directly towards the view-power, with a wave of her wan, Krysta conjured her double-way portal, so the Entity passed through one and came out the other, landing right there on the bridge where they finally separated into Lightning, Queen Celestia, and Grand Ruler Celesto.

Starla gasped softly as she and all the others gazed deeply down at the trio on the floor.

Each one of them slowly opened their eyes and struggled up, and then realized how high they were standing.

Lightning looked down at his hands, and then looked up at their majesties, and they looked at him and each other in the same way.

Finally, they had been restored to their true ages, their rightful heights, and power. They could even feel the energies and strength deep within their bodies, even though they were tired from the ordeals they had been through.


Starla dropped the orb on the floor and dashed over to Lightning, throwing her arms around him, tackling him to the floor.

“You’re finally back!” she cried with joy.

Even in his weariness, Lightning hugged his wife back and remarked, “…I was never really gone.”

Celestia and Grand Ruler embraced, feeling so glad to be normal again, and all the friends huddled around in a group hug to rejoice.

Avyanna and Mayne did feel happy for everyone, but they didn’t let it show.


The moment was suddenly interrupted when the orb on the floor began glowing, and it shot out a small ray of light next to it, effectively destroying the orb, and in its place lay a little baby filly, and not just any baby filly.

“Is that…?” asked Grand Ruler.

“I don’t believe it…” remarked Lighting.

Celestia walked over and scooped up the little bundle in her arms, “Starlight?”

There was no mistaking it!

Starlight had used the last of the orbs power to transfer a tiny portion of her own life energy into it, just as how she made Lightning and the others younger.

Now she was here, only as a fresh infant.

“We better get her back to Untied Equestria, now.” said Grand Ruler.