• Published 1st Jan 2021
  • 538 Views, 18 Comments

My Brave Pony: Starfleet Magic Season X - DakariKingMykan



Titan is back, and Protesters are being silly again.

  • ...
77
 18
 538

Episode 20: Homecoming Heist

EPISODE TWENTY

Starlight had presented Titan with the information she had acquired.

“Interesting…” Titan hissed “So it was that creature that damaged me and caused my power loss. I had no idea in the entire universe that could happen.”

Starlight agreed, and then she asked “What do you suggest, My Lord? We certainly cannot allow Lightning to merge and gain his power back.”

“Of course not.” agreed Titan “That is why I am ordering you back to the Shadow Planet.”

Starlight blinked in shock and her eyes widened.

The henchmen, standing behind her, all heard the same thing.

“He’s ordering us back?” asked Razor.

“But we can’t leave here; what about keeping Starfleet under wraps?” added Waverline.

“Keep quiet, both of you!” snapped Specter. “Lord Titan must have a plan for calling us back.”

“Indeed I do…” replied Titan “Return to the Shadow Planet at once, and I shall explain to you there.”

“Yes, at once, my lord.” Complied Starlight, but really she was furious deep down. Now she wouldn’t have her chance to finish off Celestia herself.

As she looked through the viewports at the planet below, she also began to see Swift’s face again.

She rubbed her eyes softly.

“Are you alright, Miss?” asked Specter.

Starlight hesitated, still trying to shrug off these ever-growing, ever-annoying feelings that still plagued her about him.

“Miss Starlight?” Specter called.

“I’m fine!” she snapped. “Set course! We’re pulling out.”

The Darquines complied and began to fire up the engines.

“The sooner I get away from here, the easier it’ll be to put that sick kid out of my mind.” she thought, and then she looked down at the planet again. “As for you, Celestia… this is not the end of it. I’ll be back, and I’ll finish what I started with you.

My parents will be avenged!”

The Spider-Base broke out of orbit, heading off into Deep Space.


Meanwhile, back in New Canterlot, it was getting close to dinner time, and Swift had shown everyone the spiritual stone he had gotten from The Shine of Remembrance, and he played the message from Starlight’s parents.

“You must give our daughter our message.” said Firefly.

Starpoint agreed, “Because of all the evil that poisons her, we are unable to communicate with her, which makes your quest all the more vital.”

The spirits vanished and the stone stopped glowing.

“Galloping Galaxies!” cried Lightning, and he and the others all looked up at Celestia, who was the most astounded of all.

“This is incredible!” she remarked “All these years, my spirit has been plagued and haunted, but now a ray of hope shines for everyone.”

Swift on the other hand felt a little down. “I can’t believe Starlight was actually here, and I just missed her. We could have given her the message right away!”

“Don’t go beating yourself up over it.” said Shining Armor. “At least you got us this message.”

“Yes, Swift,” agreed Cadance “Thanks to you, we’re now one step closer to bringing the enemy down.”

Starla and Lightning were both proud of him; even more so when they heard how he literally ran all the way from New Ponyville just to get the stone.

“What I don’t get is why you didn’t ask for other things?” asked Krysta. “Like maybe the power to help us destroy Titan, or how to find and catch the Shadow Planet.”

Lightning shook his head at her, “I’m surprised at you, Krysta. You know it’s not a good thing to push on spirits like that.”

“He’s right…” said Swift “The way I see it, I was praying for answers, not trying to make a bargain. You have to pray for the right things at the right time.”

Grand Ruler was deeply moved by his profound wisdom. “Perhaps we needn’t worry after all. Starlight is sure to appear again soon.”

Everyone agreed, but suddenly Goldwin came rushing into the throne room with Princess Luna.

“Your majesties…!” he called “You’re not going to believe this! We can’t believe it ourselves! We… We--”

“Slow down, Goldwin.” said Luna “I shall explain this.”

When she delivered the report, everyone was incredibly shocked.

“She’s gone?!” exclaimed Starla.

“Starlight Glimmer… gone?” added Lightning.

“Are you certain of this?” asked Celestia.

Her sister nodded. “Goldwin and I were in the observatory ops, helping to align the telescopes for the stargazers, but the day-watch scanners report there is no sign of the Spider-Base.

It has gone.”

“I saw it myself.” Goldwin cut in “It just turned about and headed on out into space.”

A long silence fell after that as everyone tried to make sense of it.

“Why would she just up and leave?” asked Krysta.

Lightning and Starla gawked at one another-- a terrible thought sent chills up their spines.

During the battle when the shadows covered their faces, not only was it impossible to see, by they felt that the shadows were doing more, the way their heads felt a slight tingling.

“I think they were trying to mind-probe us.” said Starla. “…Get information of something.”

Lightning agreed, “It would explain why they wouldn’t give us the space to try and get them off.

Maybe that’s why Starlight left; she has the information she needs.”

“That is definitely possible.” agreed Grand Ruler “We’ll have to double security to the best we can and be prepared for anything.

In the meantime, we must carry on with our main objective: to find the Enticorn.”


Everyone agreed.


By what would be nighttime on United Equestria, did Starlight and crew reach the Shadow Planet.

The vast army of monsters all gathered as if they were welcoming back royalty.

The Spider-Base was parked in orbit for a good maintenance, and Starlight and the henchmen were walking past the crowds, on a black carpet rather than a red one.

Many of the monsters chattered.

“Starlight Glimmer…”

“She’s back!”

“Isn’t she supposed to be attacking Starfleet?”

Starlight ignored the gossip and continued on forward to the end. That was when the skies flashed brightly and suddenly, and Titan’s spirit appeared, causing the army to bow to him.

“I see you have returned.”

Starlight bowed, “…As per your orders.”

Titan then addressed the army. “The time draws near; my power is nearing completion and my master plan will be put into action.”

The army began to holler and cheer.

“SILENCE!!” bellowed Titan, causing the entire planet to fall silent. “We have other pressing matters to resolves. We must find and capture the Enticorn before Starfleet does.

Already, my resources are attempting to locate it. Once this is done, it will take all the forces we have to secure the power and keep it from our enemy’s grasp.”

“A very cunning plan…” many of the monsters thought.

Titan knew the Enticorn was a dangerous threat to him and his forces, but if he and his forces got to it first, then Starfleet couldn’t use it against him, giving him a free hand to dominate the universe.


All Starlight could think about was United Equestria, still lusting for her own personal revenge as she thought, “If Lord Titan destroys Celestia, I may win my revenge for my parents, but I will never the get the satisfaction I crave!”

The next morning, at New Canterlot, it was a very special day for many, which was why Buddy’s family, Applejack’s family, and Rarity’s family were all present in the royal throne room. Sunset and Scootaloo were there too, eagerly waiting…

…All the other fighters were due to arrive any second, after being gone for nearly two months.

Suddenly, the big doors opened wide and in walked the entire group having just arrived from their long space adventures.

They all marched in with serious expressions on their faces, as they were soldiers, but the families were ready to leap for joy. Some of the ladies had tears in their eyes at the sight of their own relatives.

The soldiers all stood in line and saluted to all their superiors.

Grand Ruler saluted back, as did Lightning and Starla while Celestia and Luna bowed…

That’s when the smiles grew wide and everyone rushed in for big hugs and happy chatters beyond words.

“Bring out the babies.” ordered Luna, and two maids from the daycare came out with Twilight and Button Fly.

Fluttershy, Rarity and their respective husbands dashed over and scooped up their children, smothering them close.

“Oh, my precious…! My darling…!” Rarity squealed as she planted kisses all over Twilight’s little head.

Spike hugged both his wife and his daughter closely.

Fluttershy was weeping softly as she held Button Fly.

“We’re here, dear!
Mommy and Daddy are here!”

“Home at last,
The journey is past.
I’m so glad we got home so fast.” said Rhymey, and the family came together in a group hug, as did Buddy and his family, The Apples, and Rainbow couldn’t stop giving Scootaloo noggies on her head. “You little squirt; I never thought I’d tease you again!”

“I’m so happy you’re home!” cried Scootaloo.

Artie playfully rubbed Sunset’s belly, which was hardly showing as it was only two months, talking to the baby. “Hey, baby… I’m your Daddy. I’m home now.”

Sunset giggled softly, before dipping her husband down and kissing him deeply.


Lightning and Starla, Their majesties, and all the rest thought it so sweet to see all the joy and happiness.

“I’m so glad you called them back.” Celestia said to her husband.

Grand Ruler agreed, “I figured they’d been away too long, and we are going to need all the help and support we can get from our best fighters.”

Swift enjoyed seeing everyone so happy, it almost brought a tear to his eye.


After a big Buffet Brunch their majesties had prepared to celebrate everyone’s return, Grand Ruler personally welcomed them all back.

“Welcome My Brave Ponies… and Spike.”

Spike gave him a small, playful snuff laugh.

“You’ve all been gone a long time; chasing Titan’s forces all over the galaxy. You have done yourselves, your planet and the worlds beyond a great deal of service, and although your homecoming has giving us reason to celebrate, time is of the essence.”

The soldiers all looked serious and agreed.

Grand Ruler had sent in their orders to come home the explanation and mission of the Enticorn and everything else.

“There were quite a few sightings of the critter.” said Applejack “But then he fled before anyone could even act on it.”

Buddy agreed, “Even if he was spotted, it was impossible to battle with him; he’s THAT strong!”

Everyone kept this in mind.

“There is hope…” said Celestia “We have recently received reports of the Enticorn being spotted on the Planet Brogan.”

Lightning’s head perked up and his ears twitched, “…Brogan: The hazard planet.”

Both Krysta and Grand Ruler felt their insides give a small chill.

Everyone could feel it for all three-- the place where it all began for Lightning-- how he met his fairy friend and his future mentor after braving the dangers, but that was all history, and now was best to focus on the present.

“So we know he’s on Brogan?” asked Starla “And he hasn’t fled yet?”

Luna shook her head, “From the reports gathered, the creature continues to battle anything that it views evil or hostile towards it.”

“And Brogan is as hostile and hazardous as we know.” said Artie. “It means he could be there for some time.”

Lightning bolted up out of his seat, “…And I’m going after him then.”

A hush fell over the crowd. It was figured he would jump at the first moment.

Their majesties were actually planning on letting him go anyway.

“We figure since he wants to merge with you,” said Celestia “Then he may show less hostility.”

Lightning agreed.

“I’m going too.” said Starla “You’ll need backup.”

Lightning smiled at his wife, and then he looked at everyone else. “I know you all just came back, but I could use a little extra help, but not from all of you. We still need forces to defend our own world in case Starlight comes by… or any other threats for that matter.”

The Twins stood up…

“You can count us in, Hombre.” said Dyno.

“Si, I mean I know we just came home…” added Myte, and he looked at the families, “But I’m sure the rest of you want to get your kids home and kick back for a bit.”

Rainbow then got up, “Well… if you put it that way, I guess one more mission couldn’t hurt me.”

She wasn’t pretending to be reasonable. Like the twins; she didn’t have a family of her own with a spouse or child, and she also felt her speed would be most helpful.

“Count me in too.” said Krysta “You’ll need someone to warp you back, and I can help set traps if need be.”

Lightning smiled thankfully at everyone, satisfied with his team now.

“When do we head out?”

“Immediately.” replied Grand Ruler. “You’ll rendezvous with Starfleet ally, Khan, and his tribe. From there the mission will be straight and narrow.”

Lightning called to his team. “Let’s go. Every second we delay means the Enticorn may escape.”

The others agreed, and they all headed for one of the many terraces where Krysta then opened a space portal.

“You sure you’re up for this?” Rainbow asked Lightning.

“Of course I am...” answered Lightning “I’ve kept up my training, and I’ve been edging for a little space travel. Besides… this may the only way to get my real body back so we can stop Titan for good.”

“Well, Vamanos, Let’s go!” said Dyno.

“Right with you.” called Myte.

Lightning took Starla’s hand. His wife smiled proudly at him, and they and their friends all leapt into the portal and zipped on out into space on a magic pathway.


The friends hoped really hoped Lightning would succeed.

“I wish I could’ve gone with them.” said Swift, but he knew that wasn’t for a long time until he was trainer properly and earned his astronaut wings.

“You’ll get your chance. Just give it time.” said Luna


“Hey…” Spike suddenly said “What about Pinkie Pie? We forgot all about her.”

“Oh, my…” said Rarity “How is she? Is she all right?”

Celestia gave a joyful smile, “We wrote to her this morning of your return, and the Cake’s answered… She’s gone to the hospital. Her baby is coming.”

Face and expressions turned giddy with excitement.

“What are we just standing here for
While our friend is in labor?” asked Fluttershy.

“Let’s go,
Don’t be slow.” chirped Rhymey.

Grand Ruler called for one of Krysta’s fairy soldiers to come and warp everyone to New Ponyville.

“Remember…” Grand Ruler called to them “You’re still to remain on constant vigil for any sort of attack.”

The fighters agreed, and left with their families, and Swift went with them to head home himself, leaving Grand Ruler to sigh, “It’s so wonderful to have them back.”

His wife held his hand, and Luna smiled happily.


Meanwhile, on the Shadow Planet…

“I found it!” a monster shouted “The Enticorn… I’ve found it; it’s on Planet Brogan.”

Titan snickered, “I have already dispatched my forces from the other planets, and if I am not mistaken, things may already be playing out as I hope.”

Starlight couldn’t understand why Titan wouldn’t send her and her team out, but the henchmen didn’t seem to mind a bit.

“It feels great to kick back and relax for a moment.” Razor sighed.

Waverline and Specter couldn’t believe him, as they were more focussed on preparing to get rid of Starlight.

“Just give me the right opening…” whispered Waverline.

Specter held his arm out at her, “Not yet…! In due time Starlight will get what’s coming to her, but we must be patient.”

Waverline clenched her fists, but she remained calm and silent.


Meanwhile, Lightning and co had reached Brogan, landing in a seemingly harmless field of beautiful flowers, but really things hadn’t changed a bit…!

The plat life still shot out sharp barbs and toxic fumes.

The grounds continued to shift and rumble suddenly as crevasse opened out of nowhere, and the monsters… just as giant, and hostile as ever.

Lightning and co steered clear of them, not wanting to cause more trouble to the life of the planet.

“This planet still gives me the creeps more than ever.” grumbled Rainbow.

Lightning and Krysta never forgot all the dangers they had braved upon their first coming to Brogan… many, many years ago.

…But it was all history.

“I don’t see the Enticorn anywhere.” said Dyno.

“I don’t feel the energy either.” added Myte “He could be anywhere on the planet. He might even be here anymore.”

“No, he’s still here.” said Lightning.

“How can you tell?” asked Starla.

Lightning pointed at a large patch of charred plant. “That charring was caused by the Uniforce. I’d recognize it anywhere, and the burns are still fresh.”

Everyone gawked at the damage, figuring the Enticorn attacked things at will that were hostile towards him.

“We’ve got to stop him and fast.” said Krysta “If he continues to spread destruction like this, he could lay waste to the entire planet, and Starfleet could be blamed.”

The team knew the first thing to do would be to locate Khan’s village.

They knew where it was, and set out on their way.

“I still don’t get why Khan doesn’t get with the times.” wondered Rainbow. “I mean he could have a whole bunch of Starfleet Tech to research the planet and understand it better.”

“That’s not his style.” Lightning reminded her “Khan was never an officer, but rather an explorer and researcher who left Unicornicopia to explore the universe. He prefers to live in peace and harmony with the land around him.”

“I remember that…!” said Rainbow “I do have SOME memory of our last visit here.”

“Look…!” cried Starla “The village is coming into view.”

Khan’s village was just as it was before-- all the mud huts, wooden houses, and outdoor work areas for the blacksmiths and cooks…

…But not a soul to be seen. The entire place was deserted.

The only signs were of all the tools, spears, and even toys that the children of the village played with all scattered about.

“Look, on the ground.” said Dyno pointing at unusual footprints.

“The Darkquines!” exclaimed Myte. “Titan’s forces were here!”

Lightning’s blood turned red with rage at the thought of innocent and peaceful researchers being taken by the enemy.


Suddenly, there was a loud booming sound in the distance.

“What was that?!” cried Krysta.

“It can only be trouble!” said Starla.

Lightning agreed. “Let’s go!” and everyone flew off at full speed and transformed on the way.

“STARFLEET MAGIC!!”

“Harmony Hour, Friendship Power!”

Over the hills they flew, arriving in a clearing in just a few seconds, where they saw Khan, his family, and all the villagers and researchers enslaved by an army of Titan’s monsters and the Darquines.

There was no generator in sight, just the monsters holding all the ponies captive within a barrier dome, and scaring them to death by blasting all around them making explosions and quakes, which really made the children scream and cry, and their mother embraced them tightly.

“Stop this!” demanded Khan. “Why are you doing this to us?”

“Silence!” thundered the monster leader and his blasted the shield right where Khan stood. The bright flash and rumbling of the impact forced Khan back hard.

“Khan…!” cried his wife, Rani Drop as she ran over to him. “Are you alright, dear?”

“Yes… but none of us will be okay soon if this doesn’t stop.”


“Who else wants a piece of this?!” The Leader yelled.

“You do!” shouted Lightning as he and the other fighters landed on the scene.

The Leader growled angrily, “You got no business being here, so scram!”

“Yeah-- Not going to happen.” sneered Rainbow “How about you let those ponies go!”

The monsters could tell there was trouble, and The Leader decided it would help them better in their plot.

“Get them!”

The monsters and the Darquines roared and rushed forth.

“Go!!” shouted Lightning, and he and the fighters rushed forth, but Starla stayed near Lightning in case he got ganged up on.



A gaggle of Darquines lunged and Rainbow, but she flew up really high and came down hard, “SONIC RAINBOOM”

She crashed down, sending a shockwave of colorful waves at the creatures, knocking them all back hard.

The shaking also made the hostages stumble about within the dome.

“Take it easy, Rainbow…!” hollered Krysta.

“Sorry, I was in the moment.”

Krysta sighed, but then she looked at the barrier wondering how she could get through it.

“Hey, Krysta…!” called Dyno “We’ll tunnel under the ground.”

“Si, that’ll let you get in.”

“Oh, no you don’t!” thundered a monster, and he and his troops began to charge at the diggers.

“Oh, yes they do!” hollered Starla, and she got out her bow.

“STARLIGHT ARROW”

She fired several shots at the monsters, striking them hard, and Lightning jumped in, punching, kicking, and bashing the brutes away.

“That kid sure packs a punch.” One of them groaned.

“We’ve got to stop them!” yelled another.

Lightning and Starla fought together to give the twins and opening.

“Let’s go, bro!” hollered Dyno.

“Analde!” shouted Myte.

The two didn’t have to join hands for this one, but they still stood close to one another as they made their horns glow brightly, and their hands began to glow red as they heat up.

The men then dove at the ground, digging through the ground like strong drilling machines.

“Stop them!” shouted the leader, and he and his monsters charged forth.

“Think again!” shouted Rainbow, and she rushed forth fly-kicking the leader hard in the stomach, and sent him crashing into his men, knocking them over like dominos.

The monsters began to scramble to their feet.

“Open fire!” shouted The Leader, and some of the monsters began to fire blasts from their weapons or powers that they had.

“No you don’t” hollered Krysta, and she conjured her double-portals to absorb and repel the blasts back at the swarm.

“Good job, Krysta!” called Lightning.

She gave him a wink and a smirk.


The Twins suddenly burst up through the ground inside the dome.

“We’re through!” called Dyno.

“Krysta, we you can get in now.” hollered Myte, and then he addressed the villagers, “Don’t worry, amigos, you’ll soon be free.”

The villagers began to cheer, and Khan and Rani were delighted to see their own acquaintances again.

…But suddenly, there was a very bright glow of light emitting from behind.

Everyone—the ponies, the monsters, and Krysta slowly looked up and behind, and there it was…!

The Enticorn levitated in the skies, with his fists clenched tight, his aura glowing brightly, and he took one look at all the evil and the battling going on-- he couldn’t stand the sight of it-- and let out a huge roar that nearly shook the lands.

Lightning could hardly believe his eyes, and then the Enticorn saw him, and he seemed calmer.

“Unite!” he growled “Must unite!”

Lightning reached out his hand, having lost nearly all his senses and only focussing on his lost power. “Unite as one! Unite as one!”

He took a few steps forth, but the monsters suddenly opened fire on The Enticorn.

All their blasts hardly fazed him, but did enrage him horribly.

The villagers all didn’t like the looks of the flaring creature, and the twins recommended they all stay within the barrier, where it was safe, while they headed back outside.


“Attack again!” called The Monster Leader.

The army did as they were told and opened fired some more, but still did hardly any damage.

“Our attacks aren’t doing anything!”

“Let’s get out of here!”

The Leader wouldn’t back down “We came here to bag that Enticorn for Lord Titan, and that’s what we’re going to do!”

The ponies heard this, and immediately realized…

“If Titan captures the Enticorn, he could gain more power from it than ever!” cried Starla.

“I won’t let him!” shouted Lightning, and he leapt up to try and merge with the power, but Starla held him down, “…No don’t!” she was right to do so… that creature was raving, raging mad by this point because of its hate for evil and its defensive instincts.

He leapt down from the sky forcing both forces to scatter about.

“Okay, listen up…!” called The Monster Leader “We’ve got to battle it out so it uses up its strength and power, then it’ll be easier to capture!”

Again, his big mouth alerted the ponies to the plan, but then again, the Enticorn was so enraged the fighters could see no alternative either but to try and help wear the Enticorn down, and then try to capture him before the enemies did.

“I can’t believe we’re doing this!” Rainbow grumbled “We’re actually helping the enemy?!”

Nevertheless, she bound straight for the Enticorn to coax him into chasing her.

The creature was much faster than she was at her fastest speed, but she still managed to elude it by zipping away enabling the monsters to start blasting at him again.

The Enticorn was growing furious and powered up for an attack, forcing the monsters to take cover as the energy began to glow brighter and brighter.

“No!” shouted Lightning “Don’t let him shoot the ground; it could level the entire area!!”

Krysta couldn’t absorb such power into her portals-- it was too much for her to handle.

“SUPER MODE ACTIVATE!!”

All the fighters except Lightning donned their super suits, and…

“Valkyria!” Rainbow added more power to herself by transforming into the Valkyrie of Loyalty.
“Let’s get busy!!” she growled.


Dyno and Myte grabbed hands and powered up their finisher as best as they could.

“BOOM-BOOM FLARE”

Starla powered-up her own finisher and armed her bow...

“GALACTIC PROJECTILE”

POW!! Her shot flew across, right into the flare. The combined powers flew straight at the Enticorn, hitting him hard and caused him to flinch and shoot his attack high up into the sky, where it exploded hard and brightly.

Everyone was forced to cover their eyes until the brightness faded.

Once the coast was clear, the monsters all foolishly believed…

“He’s got to be weak after a big blast like that!”

“Let’s go get him!”

Even the leader agreed and he ordered his entire army to charge forth.

“No, don’t…!” shouted Lightning. “He’s still too strong!!” but it was too late…!

The army rushed forth ready to take the Enticorn on, but he looked up furiously at them, and his eyes gave a sickening glow.

The monsters all screeched to a halt. “Fall back! Fall back!!” shouted the leader, but again… they were too late.

“He’s going to fire!!” shouted Kryta.

“Defense-formation!” yelled Lightning.

The group huddled together with Rainbow holding her shield up, and all the other ponies cast all the power they could to form layer-after-layer of barriers for what was coming next.

“ULTRA-UNIFORCE” The Enticorn shouted as he unleashed a huge burning wave of his power, vaporizing all the villains and shaking the land.

Backlashes of the attack flew at the barriers, which barely stood, and Rainbow could feel the force against her shield. “…I CAN’T HOLD IT!!” she wailed.

“RAINBOW… HANG ON!!” shouted Starla as she pushed up against her to give her more strength, followed by all the others leading their strength as well.

Finally, the blast ceased, and much of the field had been cindered. The monsters were all destroyed-- vaporized in the blast-- and with their destruction, their barriers had ceased around the villagers whom were just fine, but badly shaken.

“Such power!” cried Rani.

“Phenomenal!” added Khan “I’ve researched my whole life and never seen such strength within an individual!”


The fighters were a little shaken too; all of them felt pretty weak and their suits were almost out of power.

As for the Enticorn, he was actually panting softly-- given how all the fighting he had done prior to coming to Brogan and blasting out so much of his power.

“Now’s my chance…!” Lightning believed, and he leapt up and over towards the creature.

“Lightning!” cried Starla.

She and the others all readied to rush after him.

“Stay back!” Lightning called, and they stopped where they were allowing Lightning to approach the creature cautiously.

The Enticorn glared furiously at Lightning as he slowly moved closer. His fists began to clench up and he growled softly…

“No…” Lightning called softly to him. “…You don’t want to hurt me.

You can’t hurt me; I’m part of you. I helped create you.

You want to unite with me.”

The Enticorn glared squarely at him. “U…Nite…”


The rest of the group and the villagers all watched with extreme anxiety. Starla was sweating in fear that any second something deadly would happen, but The Enticorn seemed to have fully calmed down.

“Unite… as one.”

Lightning slowly began to reach his hand up, and the creature did as well.

Closer and closer they moved togetherm with everyone watching with extreme wonder and hope.

“Come on…!” Krysta muttered.

Their fingers were only inches away…


…When suddenly… a strange ray of light shot down from the skies at The Enticorn, which pushed Lightning.

“What the--”

“What is that?!” cried Starla.

The Enticorn was completely surrounded, and in his weakened state he couldn’t break free.

Then, in the blink of an eye, he was gone, and the light was gone too.


“What happened?” asked Dyno.

“Did Titan get him after all?” added Myte.

The others were not convinced.

“I don’t think that was Titan’s doing.” said Starla.

Lightning was already more than convinced it wasn’t. He knew Titan wouldn’t dare waste a lot power to pull a stunt like that, and he did recognize the light that yanked the creature away…

“…That was a tractor-beam, and there’s only one race we know who uses one like that.”

The others all agreed… it had to be The Kallanians!!


(Promo)

In our next episode: It’s a trip to the Planet Kallan and reunited with an old nemesis not only intent on keeping the Enticorn, but has her eyes set on someone else entirely too. Starfleet must rely on one of their special allies in order to stall for time so they can reclaim the power, but avoid sullying their reputation.

Can Starfleet succeed in their plans?

Don’t miss the next exciting episode of “Starfleet Magic!”

(Next Episode: “The Princess and He”)