• Published 20th Jan 2021
  • 4,719 Views, 59 Comments

Deflowering The Mane Six - Bendy



Princess Celestia is disappointed that the bearers of the Elements of Harmony are still virgins. She sends you, her human lover on a mission to fix such an issue. With a magically enhanced, massive cock the quest should be simple.

  • ...
44
 59
 4,719
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

Huh, mixing metaphysics with over-the-top body proportions and human-on-pony action. You truly never cease to amaze.

10655812
Thanks. It's a rare kind of clopfic. How many clopfics do you see where a human has a building sized cock put into a little mare without hurting her at the same time?

10655817
None that I can recall so you have that rare distinction

good lord hahaha, you need serious help friend but lets hope you never get it or stuff like this might cease to exist. best regards, darkbroney666

10655975
I'll try not to get help to become boring normie.

The story is very tender I think. Even with him with a super cock.

10656144
I know. Such a Big PP.

Bravo sir, bravo! I salute to you for creating this masterpiece of fiction. Truly man will never make something as good as this ever again. Yes, this is the peak of our humanity. After our passing, aliens will take a look at this story and see how truly cultured and advanced as a species we were. God bless you. Amen.

10656194
Hopefully said aliens will write their own stories where a human with a massive cock gives the Mane Six tender love like they deserve.


10656668
Good. So, you really found this clopfic good? Did each of the Mane Six get their moment to shine?

10656778
They would be fools not to do so. Of course it won't come close to the perfection written here.

wow these clopfics are rare

10660859
A human with super big dick? Or mane six clopfic?


10656897
Er. Who knows?

10661120
Did you happen to like it? If so, in what way?

Or did you dislike it?

10660872
My good sir, I believe that this story will live on and become a second bible.

I at least had a fun time reading it.

10661187
I liked it. I had fun reading this. And I don't know in what way. It was like a mixed feeling between WOW and something else. Like a feeling that doesn't exist.

I have to admit, it was as I expected. A very entertaining and very Bendy-ified romp. This was fun!

You took particular care to single out each mare and show them to each be acting in their own way towards their wants, instead of everypony just being carbon copies of the other. I always enjoy seeing that in scenes with multiple characters; letting them stand out is always better than all just being a collective.

I wasn't too surprised to see Fluttershy be the closet one with the biggest desires. Somehow, it just works for her character. The whole cock phasing thing was brilliant; I have never thought of that kind of trick, and honestly, it's clever. Job well done, Bendy!

10677397
Glad you enjoyed it. Was the human a gentleman to these mares?

My editor helped me a lot. He added a lot more with Applejack and Rainbow personality in particular.

I didn't want the story to be over long. The phasing thing seems to work well. It worked as both tender and silly at the same time.

Wouldn't this just be Banned From Equestria, but with a plot?

10872892
This is basically a clopfic with a human and the Mane Six. Nothing too special.

Login or register to comment