• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 2,605 Views, 30 Comments

Twilight Trips on Acid - Troll



Twilight trips on acid.

  • ...
19
 30
 2,605

Big Book of Untold Stories of Equestria, Chapter 14

It was just another normal day in the lab for Twilight when BAM she took acid.

It wasn't just a normal day, however, because it was actually the day that the science board was coming to look at her latest research, which was on lysergic acid diethylamide. She was just preparing for the visit, making the final preparations to her presentation, when all of a sudden she gained a terrible thirst.

She trotted into the kitchen and prepared herself some tea. She then added three sugar cubes to the tea and drank it like a lady, and when she returned the main room of the library where the presentation was set up, she realized that she had replaced all the sugar cubes in her house with LSD. Twilight quickly looked around for something that would reverse the effects of the drug, but she had nothing. She shook her head.

The bookcases around her started to melt. The goo that came from them inched toward her as if it were lava. Twilight backed away from it, but hit something. She turned around to see a kangaroo, staring angrily at her. The kangaroo fell backwards slowly, and when it hit the ground shattered into a million shards of glass. Twilight watched as the shards of glass passed by her face in slow-motion. As they went higher into the air, they transformed into doves and flew out of the window.

"Twilight, how did the vase break?" came a voice. Twilight spun around. The library was no longer there, it was all blackness. A door came up from the blackness, sliding into existence. The door swung open, and out came Spike. His mouth was moving, and each time it opened a locust would fly out and land in front of him on the black floor. Then, it would spread its wings and float upwards.

Spike walked forward a little bit. Then his head exploded. Twilight felt herself be flung from the floor, gravity seemed to have no effect. She floated in the air, spinning in circles. As she went through the back portion of the library which hadn't turned black, she saw the books on the shelves grow arms and climb up the shelves. When they reached the top, they jumped to the ground and splattered into an explosion of letters and words.

Twilight's let out a little puff of air in amusement, but all that came out was black smoke, so she waved a paw at the black smoke as she drifted backwards. Paw? Twilight checked again, and sure enough she had a lions paw where her hoof used to be. No, wait, not a paw, a bottle? A rock? Oh, nevermind, it's Spike.

"Hi Spike," said Twilight. Tangible black words came out of her mouth, splattering on Spike's face. Spike yelped in pain and burrowed back into Twilight's hoof.

Behind Twilight, the door to the library flung open by itself, and Twilight drifted out of it, suspended in the air, still facing the inside of the library.

Twilight looked at her hooves again. They started to bubble up.

As she floated into the outside world, she saw the entirety of her vision go a bright white, and as the white slowly dissipated she was met by the Ponyville she knew so well.

She heard a laugh come from nowhere. It sounded like Pinkie Pie's laugh.

Everything looked normal. Twilight swung her hooves all in one direction, turning herself over. As her hooves came in contact with the ground and she found her balance, the effects of the floating seemed to immediately wear off. Twilight began trotting along a path into Ponyville.

"Ouch," said Spike.

"S-" Twilight's mouth zipped up as if by magic, keeping her from finishing her sentence. The ground beneath Twilight started to crumble, but as the bits and pieces fell into what seemed to be a bottomless pit, Twilight remained on the only bit that did not fall. Out from the bottomless hole around Twilight that was created, red smoke began billowing up.

Slowly but surely, the red smoke gathered together on the solid ground in front of Twilight, and started flowing in circles. When the red smoke finally stopped, Twilight eyes melted out of there sockets, but she could still see. She watched as her liquid eyeballs went to the smoke, and attached to it before re-solidifying. The smoke formed itself a mouth, Twilight's eyes staring back at her.

"Twilight, eat my pants," it said.

"Twilight is not here right now, leave a message at the beep," responded Twilight. The red smoke shook around, Twilight pupils bouncing around the eyes like ping pong balls, before doing a full spin and firing pants out of its mouth. Twilight leaped into the air without thinking, grabbed the pants out of the air, and as she landed, sucked it down her throat like a noodle.

Twilight's head unscrewed and floated off of her neck, and out of her esophagus came the words "Thank you". When the words hit the red smoke, the smoke quickly disbanded, blown off in all directions by some unknown force. Twilight's head rescrewed, her eyes back in her head.



The patch of ground around Twilight suddenly lashed out thin vines, which attached to the ground across the hole. Eventually, enough vines whipped out to make a stable bridge. Twilight trotted across the bridge. Ponyville seemed to be absolutely deserted. As she approached the houses of Ponyville, she thought she saw Rarity pawing at the ground. Pawing? No, wait, no paws this time. Twilight went closer. Rarity suddenly turned around, as if she sensed Twilight, but it was not Rarity. It was actually Applejack, wearing a Rarity costume. Applejack took off at a gallop, anger in her eyes. As she came closer, Twilight felt her hooves stuck to the ground. She tried to move them, but they felt glued, and Applejack wasn't slowing down.

Applejack's face slowly formed into that of a wolf, while the rest of her body became a chicken. The chicken wolf ran forward and opened it's mouth, engulfing Twilight in a swirl of black color. Streaks of red flowed past Twilight very quickly. Her eyes darted back and forth as she fell down into the darkness, streaks of red and blue passing her now. Twilight tried moving her hooves to get balance, and when she finally turned herself upright, she felt herself smash into the ground. But there was no ground. Twilight watched as the blackness faded. Slowly but surely, Twilight found herself in nothingness. It was impossible for her to grasp. There was no matter, no color, nothing, just her. She was the universe. For a few short moments she could feel her heart pump, she could feel blood pumping. Then there was a small explosion.

Twilight twirled backwards as the explosion expanded. It was only until Twilight had stopped twirling that she realized that the explosion had occurred within herself.

Twilight watched as light bounced off itself and morphed in different ways. So many things were happening at once. Twilight tried to pay attention to all the colors, but couldn't. All of a sudden small spheres formed and started moving outwards. Everything moved so quickly that Twilight could barely keep track of it. Light was flowing from all directions. Sphere after sphere formed as Twilight slowly floated away in the darkness that was created by her explosion.

Spike looked up at her from her paw. "What's going on?" he asked.

Twilight looked at Spike. "I don't know, but if I know one thing, it's that swimming is yellow."

"What?"

Twilight brought her hooves close to her body, the paw disappearing automatically, and watched as she tumbled downwards. She was headed straight for a sphere. As she approached it, she smashed open the outer layer and entered the sphere. She opened her mouth and a waterfall poured out. Instantly, the sphere's gravity kept the water on it. Twilight landed in her mouth water a few moments after it had filled the sphere, and made an astronomically large splash. The water went flying in all directions.

Twilight watched as her mane fell off of her head and formed stone. All of a sudden Twilight fell out of the sphere and into a lawn chair. She looked up at the sun.

"I created the universe," said Twilight. She contemplated this feat for a few moments. But it wasn't long before the lawn chair folded on top of Twilight and brought her to an empty room full of mirrors. On each mirror was a post-it note that said "salt". Twilight did not know what this meant, but the mirrors did. They started to pour salt out of the glass.

Twilight ran towards the salt, and as her hoof touched one mound of it she found herself in the desert. A snake slithered up to her and she watched it slowly move across the sand. A gust of wind blew and little flowers began to sprout and grow petals. All at once, the flowers exploded.

Twilight found the snake on her back, attaching a metal pole to her head. She waited as the snake finished this, and out of nowhere lightning hit her head. She felt her mind go fuzzy, and all at once the sand covered her. She breathed in the sand and felt it enter her mouth, forming into tiny mice that crawled out of her mouth as she coughed. Twilight tried to remove the metal pole but couldn't.

A large version of Rainbow Dash stomped over towards Twilight in the dark sand. She bent down.

"SPAGHETTI!!!!" she yelled, spit drenching Twilight. Twilight found her body sucking in Rainbow Dashes, and within a minute the large version of Rainbow Dash had been sucked inside of her. Twilight felt no different and looked no different. For now.

Twilight felt small bulges form on her back, which, all at once, burst into wings. The color of her mane and her coat turned the same as Rainbow Dash's and her eyes morphed to match, too. Twilight looked at herself. She looked exactly like Rainbow Dash.

Once again, a faint, echoed version of Pinkie Pie's laugh sounded.

From the darkness, hanging on to nothing, a red baseball bat swung down and clonked Twilight in the head. Even though everything was just darkness beforehand, everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The room was quiet. Twilight's eyes were still closed but she knew she was conscious now. She tried to get up, as she was lying down.

"Huh?"

Twilight opened her eyes. Her hooves where strapped to a table. Panic bolted through her spine as she struggled to get loose. Her eyes darted around the room. There were different tools hanging around the wall, and everything was dark and black. Twilight looked at herself. Still a cerulean blue.

"Hello Rainbow Dash," said a voice.

It was Pinkie Pie.

Comments ( 30 )

well, this should be fun...

edit:

well, an acid trip would be the best thing to describe what that fanfic was.

Da fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuq

best starry everz 10/9, wood reed agen

Where's the flying turtles? (oh, wait, they actually have those dont they?):pinkiecrazy:

And then cupcakes "twilight version" happened :pinkiecrazy:
Seriously, i tought everyone knew that writing a prequel/sequel to cupcakes would be literary suicide :twilightangry:

The story itself were OK, but the ending were just bad.
2 of 5 spikes for you...
:moustache::moustache:

If you read it while on acid it tells a magnificent, itelligent story of creation.

I FREAKING LOVE YOUR STORIES!!!

MR., MISS, or MRS.[I don't know what to call you]Troll, did this just pop into your head, or did you have an acid trip and simply pony-fy it?....................................................................................................... But yeah, ten rainbow dash epic faces out of five
:rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2:

Everything that happened in this was like the stuff that normally happens in your other stories. Does that mean that you're permanently on acid? :rainbowderp:

And the acid trip continues in...
Twilight Eats Herself Alive, Starring Pinkie Pie and Definitely Not Cupcakes.

That was a masterpiece.

Wait!.......what?........dafuq? I think you were fryin' balls when you wrote this....fun......but weird......not really good...actually it was just bad......but still fun....and confusing........where am I?

i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Alexisthehedgehog1/idunno.jpg

Didn't you already write this?

dafuq just happen... and then Cupcakes...:applejackconfused:

And that's how Equestria was made?

Lots of fun. Then Cupcakes. Then I thumbed down.

As she came closer, Twilight felt her hooves stuck to the ground. She tried to move them, but they felt glued, and Applejack wasn't slowing down.

It's ironic because horse hooves are used to make glue.

Da fuck did i just read??? :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:
And love the ending could not stop laughing!!! Now i want cupcakes:pinkiecrazy:

Big Book of Untold Stories of Equestria, Chapter 14? what happed to 1-13? lol

And that kids, is why we don't take drugs :facehoof:
But really, it was good.:rainbowlaugh:

Can Twilight write a song while high? :pinkiehappy:

Silver out!

Wait...What just happened? Who was this fic about? Why do I even bother asking? I'll give this fic a like reagardless, it's funny in the Crackfic/Trollfic sense.

Acid is honestly nothing like this.

HOLY SHIT THAT ENDING THOUGH

Sounds more like she took DPH than Acid

Login or register to comment