• Published 21st Dec 2020
  • 331 Views, 15 Comments

The Beast Is Yeet To Come - The REAL Seth Standmore



Wallflower Blush has addicted to Pot, can Sunset Shimmer save her before it's to late?

  • ...
13
 15
 331

Chapter Three the drug war begin's

Author's Note:

Authors note Seth standmore here with a new chapter of my story remember that I am trying to raise awareness of drg's so, don't do them also there is a character here who is from another show should I put crossover tag on my story let me know read and review PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Sunset woke up and rolled over to touch her new green girlfriend Wallflower Sunset felt nothing but empty in the bed, she screamed and sat up screaming, she was naked. "Where could Wallflower be?" She thought in confusion. She got out of the bed and was naked, and took a step and tripped.

"OW!!! SON OF A SUBMARINE SAND WITCH!!!!!" Sunset moaned as she fell on her butt, she got a big bruise on her butt shaped like the country of Ethiopia she was naked and her butt was naked too. Sunset looked. At Wallflower and gasped. She had found Wallflower passed out beside the bed, the bung in her hand!

"No! No! How could this happen!" Sunset ejaculated, she was naked. She tried to give Wallflower CDPR but, it did not work. Collapsing on her butt (which was naked) she screamed to the heaven's "WHY GOD WHY DID YOU PUT WEE DON THIS EARTH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

That was when the doorbell rang. "Oh I wonder who that could be." Sonset questioned interrogitavely. She put on her clothe's so she would not be najed anymore and she walked to the door, her breasts were bouncing while she walk. She breasted boobily to the door and opened it. On the other side was a man about five foot six foot who was bald and old with thin white bread and blue eye's, he looked tired and sour like he was just done.

"Mr. Sunset Shimmer I'm Mr. Mike from Bracking Bread Homura Johnson sent me to clean up after Wallflower Blush who drank the weed juice and overdoused, when the cop's come they will want to look for drug's but you cannot tell them why she was dead or how she found the drug's or she will go to jail."

"But they don't send deapeople to jail!" Sunset argued. "Or are she going to hell and then to jail in hell?" Sunset inquired.

Mr. Mike rolled his eye's. And said "Listen Sunset Shimmer, shes not dead she's just in a comma, don't you know the difference between dead and comma."

"Oh right of course." Said Sunset Shimmer. "Well please clean up all the drug's Mr. Mike, and afterword we can find out who was responsible for this hyenas crime!!!!!!"

"No I'm just here to clean up the drug's." Said Mr. Mike. He walked inside and took the bung out of Wally's mouth, and put it in a ziplock baggie. Then he walked out of the door.

Sunset sat next to her Wallflower girlfriend and put her hand's in her eye's. "Oh Wally we're really done in now." She sighed. "Well what do we do now?" She looked at Wallflower and saw some weed juice still in her mouth. "Nani?" She Japanesed boobily. She picked up some tweezers and picked up the weed juice and put it in a test tube, "I'd better get this to Homura Johnson, we can analize it and figure out where it came from!"

Then Sunset left the apartment, Wallflower was lying there on the ground.


[/hr]

At Candelabra High School Science Lab (Homura Johnson is the science teacher) she wass wearing her white lab coat over her school girl uniform and was looking through a microscope. "Hmmm and you say this came out of Wallflowers mouth?"

"Yeah it did." Sunset Shimmer sobbed mumble. "What do you know about it?"

"Well you were right, it iw sweed juice the most awful form of weed and, ten time's more addicting and toxic then just smoking it, look thru the microscope to see what its doing to Wally." Sunse tlooked into the microscope. Inside she saw Wallys DNA being attacked by very small weed leafs.

"What is going on?" Sunset screamed at the top of her lung's. "What are tehy doing to Wallys DNA?"

Homura Johnson put her hand on Sunsets shoulder achingly. And said "Her DNA is being rewritten by the weed leafs, as you know Wallflower is green so, the Weed Juice is recombining her DNA to turn her into a Weed Tree, soon she will no longer be Wallflower Blush she will be Weed Tree Blush and, she will grow fresh weed plant's.

Sunset Shimmer gasped. "But that mean's!!!"

"Yes." Said Homura Johnson flipping her hair. "The weed dealer will have a new sipply of weed and, will be able to addiction the entire city of Ponyville. We will all become Ponyvillain's addiction to Weed."

Sunset punched her hand into her hand. "If only we knew where the weed was coming from, then we could do something about this! We could beat up the drug dealer and, get some answer's!!!"

Homura Johnson did the anime girl glasses flash that mean's she did something smart. "Well as you can see in the microscope there is, a signature on the weed cells attacking Wallys DNA, it says where the weed came from take a look."

Wallflower looked at Wallflowers DNA under the microscope again. The weed leafs did indeed have a signature! It was........... the logo to the drug store?!?!?!?!

"Of course, the drug store must have sold Wallflower both the weed and the bung!!! How did we not see it before, Miss Cheerilee told us not to go to the drug store why couldnt Wallflower have listened!!! I don't want her to die!!!"

Hameru put her hand on Sunsets shoulder. And said. "Now we can stop that from happening. Time to go..... to the drug war................"

Comments ( 1 )

In one of the comments on this topic, the author writes that marijuana is not addictive. Yes, this is true in part. But there is a nuance in the fact that those who do become addicted are not addicted to marijuana itself, but to the state and effect that cannabis gives. That is, if a person is used to perceiving the world as high, it will be quite difficult for him or her to look at things sober. And also those people who are soothed only by marijuana, so from this point of view, we can say that there is still an addiction!) But in any case you should read the website why people use tetrahydrocannabinol in the USA .

Login or register to comment