• Published 27th Dec 2020
  • 4,456 Views, 111 Comments

Equestrias Wild Card - KarasAdamas



If you where to find out that certain rumors you've heard about turn out to be true and you are aware that you're going to die anyway, why would you not welcome it with open arms to escape this boring world?

  • ...
8
 111
 4,456

Chapter 7. Palace

Velvet Room

"O.K. That should be everything." I announced.

Me and the girls are standing at the entrance of the Velvet Room, making last minute checkups to see if we have everything we need for our unknown journey. Reading through the Le Grimoire for a final check on my personas.

Judgement: Messiah
Trait: Will of the Sword (Triples the effect of Charge and Concentrate)
Resist: Fire, Ice, Elec, Wind, Psy, Nuke
Reflect: Bless
Weak: Curse
Skills: Oratorio, Megidolaon, God's Hand, Almighty boost, Almighty amp, Magic ability, Pierce, Victory Cry

Lovers: Dahlia
Trait: Bargain Bolts (Reduce cost of Elec skills by 75%)
Resist: Elec, Wind, Bless
Weak: Gun
Skills: Thunder Reign, Maziodyne, Shock boost, Ailment boost, Elec boost, Elec amp, Ali Dance, Angelic Grace

Fool: Black Frost
Trait: Cocytos (Reduce cost of Ice skills by 75%)
Null: Nuke
Repel: Fire, Curse
Drain: Ice
Skills: Miracle Punch, Diamond Dust, Mabufudyne, Freeze boost, Ailment boost, Ice boost, Ice amp, Magic ability

Hanged: Orthrus
Trait: Drunken Passion (Reduce cost of Fire skills by 75%)
Resist: Nuke, Curse
Drain: Fire
Weak: Ice
Skills: Inferno, Maragidyne, Burn boost, Ailment boost, Fire boost, Fire amp, Ali Dance, Drain Ice

Magician: Nekomata
Trait: Foul Stench (Increase chance of inflicting Ailments)
Resist: Fire, Psy
Null: Wind
Weak: Elec
Skills: Lullaby, Eternal Rest, Panta Rhei, Sleep boost, Ailment boost, Wind boost, Wind amp, Repel Elec

Death: Matador
Trait: Positive Thoughts (Increase buff timers by 2 turns for self. Extends Auto- buffs for the entire party)
Resist: Phys, Gun
Null: Wind, Curse
Weak: Elec
Skills: Red Capote, Andalucia, Apt Pupil, Pierce, Auto-Mataru, Auto-Mamaka, Auto-Maraku, Auto-Masuku

Tower: Cu Chulainn
Trait: Will of the Sword
Resist: Phys, Gun
Null: Bless
Reflect: Wind
Weak: Ice
Skills: One-Shot Kill, Riot Gun, Gun boost, Gun amp, Apt pupil, Enduring Soul, Victory Cry, Repel Ice

Faith: Maria
Trait: Hallowed Spirit (Doubles amount of HP/SP restored to self)
Resist: Elec
Null: Wind
Drain: Bless
Weak: Fire
Skills: Diarahan, Salvation, Holy Benevolence, Holy Embrace, Holy Whisper, Insta-Heal, Invigorate 3, Drain Fire

Moon: Girimehkala
Trait: Immunity (Impart immunity against all ailments)
Resist: Fire
Null: Curse
Repel: Phys, Gun
Weak: Bless
Skills: Charge, Concentrate, Debilitate, Heat Riser, Regenerate 3, Invigorate 3, Spell Master, Drain Bless

Judgement: Shiva
Trait: Pagan Allure (Strengthen magic attacks by 50%)
Null: Ice, Bless, Curse
Repel: Elec
Drain: Psy
Skills: Pralaya, Magarudyne, Mapsiodyne, Mafreidyne, Pierce, Wind amp, Psy amp, Nuke amp

Heirophant: Daisoujou
Trait: Just Die (Reduce cost of instant death skills to 0)
Resist: Phys
Null: Fire, Bless
Weak: Curse
Skills: Samsara, Makougaon, Hama boost, Bless boost, Bless amp, Magic ability, Insta-Heal, Drain Curse

Death: Alice
Trait: Just Die
Resist: Psy, Nuke
Reflect: Curse
Weak: Bless
Skills: Die for Me!, Maeigaon, Mudo boost, Curse boost, Curse amp, Magic ability, Enduring Soul, Repel Bless

I decided that it would be better for Shiki-Ouji to stay behind because he will serve as a training persona for the future persona users. The Mitamas are also staying since they are better at emotional support rather than combat.
But besides my choice in personas, some of my choices in Skills and Traits might seem questionable.

First of all, Matador is my starter and serves as the Auto-Support and Multi-Phys persona. With the Passive skills he has, he starts of by giving the entire party a 1 level boost in all stats, followed by his signature Skill Red Capote (Raises Agility of the user to the MAX). Meaning I'll starts of any battle with full speed and max evasiveness, while utilising the skill Andalucia (4 to 12 hits of light Phys dmg to multiple foes).

Girimehkala serves as the Buff- and Debuff-Support of the party, as well as the Charge and Concentrate carrier. Charge doubles the damage of the next Phys or Gun skill used after activation. While Concentrate does the same but with magic.

Messiah and Cu Chulainn serves as the Maximum DMG Dealers of the party. The Trait: Will of the Sword triples the effect of Charge and Concentrate, combine that with Passive skills like Apt pupil (Increases user's Critical Rate) and Pierce (Phys attacks bypass most kinds of protective properties except for Repel, does not affect Gun), the results are devastating with God's Hand (Colossal Phys dmg to 1 foe), Megidolaon (Severe Almighty Dmg in a massive area), One-Shot Kill (Severe Gun dmg to 1 foe. High Critical rate) and Riot Gun (Severe Gun dmg to a wide area. High Critical rate).

Maria is the Healer... Pretty self explainatory. Combining the Trait: Hallowed Spirit with her unique Passives: Holy Embrace (Restore 25% of max HP each turn in battle) and Holy Whisper (Restore 15% of max HP & 15 SP each turn in battle), along with Invigorate 3, and you pretty much have an unkillable healer that never runs out of SP for your party.

Dahlia, Black Frost and Orthrus serve the purpose of dealing elemental ailments with their respective element and to deal damage with said element. Also, I just gave Black Frost Miracle Punch because I think the move is funny, just a sucker punch that deals low damage but has near guarantee Critical Rate because his LUCK stat is Maxed out.

Nekomata is for dealing the Sleep ailment, which is in my opinion the best Ailment since it always last for 3 or more turns and guarantees Critical Hits and Technical damage. Panta Rhei is there to give her a damage dealing skill and Eternal Rest is to be used if given the opportunity, since it will Insta-kill all targets inflicted with Sleep.

Shiva is primarly meant to focus on dealing Technical damage by following up with the magic skills he possess. But also to utilies his unique skill Pralaya, which deals severe Phys damage to a large area with a high chance to Insta-kill. He is a good mix of both magic and muscle.

And finally there is Alice and Daisoujou, which serve as the Curse and Bless wielders and to utilies their unique skills: Die for Me! (High chance of instantly killing all foes. Curse-type) and Samsara (High chance of instantly killing all foes. Bless-type). Combine that with Hama boost (Increase success rate of instant death by Bless skills) and Mudo boost (Increase success rate of instant death by Curse skills), you have the two perfect personas for taking out mobs of enemies.

After my last check up, I open the Le Grimoire and all my personas burst in blue flames and transform into their cards before flying into the book. Satisfied, I close the book and turn around to address the girls.
I gave each of the girls one of the weapons that I got from the Merchant. Daybreaker has the sword Hinokagutsuchi (High chance to Burn), Adagio recieved the great axe Fleurs du Mal (Ma+6 / High chance to Dizzy), Aria got the Dainaraka Whip (High chance to Freeze) and Sonata carries the slingshot Sudarshana (High chance to Dizzy).
I look into the book one more time to check the builds for their personas.

Daybreaker
Empress: Durga
Trait: Solar Tyrant (Strengthen magic attacks by 50%)
Resist: Curse
Null: Nuke, Bless
Drain: Fire
Weak: Ice
Skills: Thunder Inferno, Mafreidyne, Concentrate, Mamakaja, Shock boost, Fire amp, Nuke amp, Evade Ice

Adagio Dazzle
Devil: Vouivre
Trait: Gloomy Child (Activates all equipped special weather passives in normal weather)
Null: Ice, Bless
Drain: Elec
Weak: Fire
Skills: Bloodbath, Maziodyne, Mabufudyne, Shock boost, Freeze boost, Ailment boost, Ambient Aid, Climate Decorum

Aria Blaze
Emperor: Forneus
Trait: Bloodstained Eyes (Increase allies' evasion against foes inflicted with ailments)
Null: Psy, Curse
Drain: Ice
Weak: Elec
Skills: Wage War, Eigaon, Mapsiodyne, Marakukaja, Curse amp, Psy amp, Magic ability, Evade Elec

Sonata Dusk
Lovers: Undine
Trait: Savior Bloodline (Reduce cost of Healing skills by 50%)
Null: Elec, Bless
Drain: Ice
Weak: Wind
Skills: Kougaon, Magarudyne, Mediarahan, Samarecarm, Bless amp, Wind amp, Magic ability, Evade Wind

I gave the girls partial control of the Velvet Room to allow them to make some adjustments to their builds before we left. All I can say is that I'm proud that they took my lessons seriously and made some interesting builds. I'm especially impressed with how Adagio utilises the Trait: Gloomy Child. Combining it with Ambient Aid (Greatly increase inflicting rate of all Ailments under a rainy day) and all the Elemental Ailment boosters she has, it almost guarantees that they will always land.
Since they had gotten a bit too used on walking around lightly dressed, I gave them all some new clothes to make them more presentable.
Adagio is the oldest of the sirens, I gave her clothes that match Margaret's outfit from P4.

Aria is the middle sibling, so I gave her Elizabeth's outfit from P3.

And Sonata being the youngest, it only made sense to give her Lavenza's outfit from P5R.

Lastly I felt like giving Daybreaker a new outfit, I wanted go back with her Goddess of the Sun theme just to spoil her a little and make her feel special because I love her.
Buuut, then it hit me.

"Wait a second," I say as we pause at the entrance, "you can't walk around like that."

"Why? You just spent time making me this outfit and now you want me to change?" Daybreaker asked, confused.

"It is a bit too revealing now when I think about it, and I might have been thinking with something else but my brain while I made the outfit, but that's not the issue." I quickly answer, ignoring her blush.

"Then what's the problem? I want to get a move on already." Aria asked, annoyed.

"You're an alicorn. For all we know there's only supposed to be two of you." I explained.
"A third one showing up that looks very similar to Celestia is going to draw some unwanted attention."

Everyone pauses and takes on their own thinking poses, brainstorming for idéas. I can just hear the elevator music playing in all our heads. Eventually Adagio opens her mouth.

"Do you know any transformation spells that allow you to take on a disguise?"

"Pfff, do I know any transformation spells?" Daybreaker says in a sarcastic tone.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Do yo-?"

"OF COURSE I DO!" Daybreaker cuts off Adagio's follow up question while everyone else stared unamused by her attempt at humor.

Daybreaker's horn begins to glow as she concentrates her magic to cast the spell. The glow brightens and she is covered with light that soon reveals a pegasus mare that looks a lot like Daybreaker, but a bit shorter and closer to Adagio's height.
Her skin remains white, but her wings have gotten smaller and her mane and tail have changed from being burning flames, to simply being an fire orange with golden yellow streaks. Her previously dark sclera has turned white and her amber yellow irises are instead a fire red. Instead of her previous outfit, she now wears a black and blue dress to fit in with the rest of us. (If you know, you know.)
The transformation leaves us all shocked and impressed, but as our sight go down her body, it doesn't take us long to see something odd about her new form. Sure she's now a beautiful, yet muscular pegasus mare and she's shorter. But a certain part of her seemed to have stayed the same.

"Ummm, why are your boobs still huge?" Sonata asked innocently.

"Because I know Minato loves them and I want to keep my title as the biggest one among us." Daybreaker says with a smirk that ticks of the sirens slightly.

"But it looks ridiculous!" Aria exclaims frustrated.
"Pegasi are suppose to be the lightest of the three pony tribes. There is no way that there exist another pegasus out their with a rack that size."

"Don't jinx it!" Adagio shout.

"I believe we are all getting distracted here." I say trying to remove the tension.
"Since you've taken a new form, a different name might be necessary. What about Daylight?"

"Daylight?" Daybreaker asked with a headtilt.

"That way I can still call you by your nickname that you love so much."

She blushes and quickly answers: "That is acceptable."

Without further ado, we waved goodbye to Shiki-Ouji, the Mitamas and the Velvet Room itself and walked through the door.


As the last of our group pass through, the screeching sound of metal grinding against a rough surface follows. All turn around to see the door close and then burst into blue flames. Dissappearing from sight and showing no signs of ever being there earlier.

"I'm going to miss that place." Sonata said with sad tone.

"The Velvet Room exist between Dream and Reality. I can take you there whenever you fall asleep, so you won't miss it for long." Minato spoke with a reassuring tone.
"Now, according to what we saw through the screen on the Moonlight Tree, we are right now in the Everfree Forest and if we follow the trail we are currently standing on, we should pass by Celestia and Luna's old castle and eventually reach a town called Ponyville."

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Aria said with newfound energi.



"I'm bored." Aria whines.

"It's been 5 minutes." Sonata says.

"No, we've been walking for like 30 minutes now." Adagio explains.

"Huh? That's not what the timecard said." Sonata spoke confused.

"The what?" The other two said more confused.

"Comedy aside, Aria does have a point." Minato adds.

The Everfree is what you would imagine it to be. A dark, gloomy looking forest that sends shivers down your spine. The stems on the trees looking nearly black in color, deformed to the point that they look like scary faces in the dark. The tree crowns blocking out any light from the sky, making it impossible to tell whether or not it's day- or nighttime. Bizarre plants that can't be found anywhere else. But out of all of that, what should be the biggest anti-tourist attraction are all the monsters that live within the forest.
But that's just it, there's nothing. The forest is completely quiet. No sounds from either insect, small critters or bigger predators. There isn't even any wind to rustle the leafs and plantlife. Nothing.

"The forest seems different, it's even more unsettling than how it was 500 hundred years ago, and way too quiet." Daylight speaks with concern.

"It is possible that the shadows are the reason for the Everfree's silence." Minato reasons.
"But that makes it even wierder as to why we haven't encountered any shadows yet."

"Maybe they're all gathered in there?" Sonata exclaims.

"In wher- Dear Holy Messiah! What is that?!"

"Is that your old castle Day?" Adagio asked slackjawed.

"No, that's impossible." Daylight says equally shocked.
"Where did all of this come from?! That lake, the pier, the town, even those mountains looks out of place!"

While the girls take in what is infront of them, Minato has fallen deep into his thoughts.
'Where are we? This doesn't look anything like the Sisters Castle. Even the atmosphere feels wierd... Wait the atmosphere?'
Minato looks up into the sky and notice that something clearly isn't right. The sky is clouded, with barely any stars visible and the moon shining in a ghostly light, with lightning jumping inbetween the clouds in an unnatural manner. He looks back to where they came from and notice that the forest and the trail they followed has also changed. The previously nearly black trees have taken a more night blue appearance and the dirt road has been replaced with stone. It is at that moment that Minato realised where they are.

"Girls," he caught their attention, "I think we might have accidently walked into a Palace."

"What?" They all said confused.

"A Palace is a manifestation of distortion, strong negative or corrupt thoughts that warp the perceptions of people into a hazard for themselves and others within the Collective Unconscious. Particularly strongly distorted individuals manifest personal Palaces that is solely inhabited by their Shadow Self."

"So does that mean that we are still in the Velvet Room or some sort of extension of it." Daylight asked with interest and worry.

"The Velvet Room is it's own dimension, existing between the real world and the world known as the Collective Unconscious or simply the Cognitive World. It is the realm where the shadows spawn from and exist parallell to our world. I believe that what has happened to the Everfree forest is that it has been absorbed by the Cognitive World and become an extended gateway to that world."

The girls are now wide eyed with shock, they had hoped that they would finally return home, only to end up in a world that is suppose to be a more twisted version of their world. The world in which only shadows belong, a world of corruption, desire and negativety.

"So what should we do now?" Aria asked with a mix of worry and excitement.
"Should we go in there or what?"

"Going into a Palace completely blind is a bad idéa no matter how strong or skilled you are. We aren't stuck here, we just have to go back and take another route in order to reach civilisation."

With that said, they all begin to make their way back to where they came from, in order to find another way around. They cast one last glance to what they witnessed and asked themselves one question.

Whose Palace is that anyway?


They eventually find a route that leads them to a rope bridge that allows them to continue on their journey. Making their way through the forest with their guards up and doing whatever they can to pass the time.

"I spy with my little eye something dark and spooky." Sonata rhymed.

"Is it the whole forest?" Aria grumbled.

"Damn, you're good at this."

They have been walking for nearly two hours now since they encountered the Palace. They've past a river that used to be home to a certain sea serpent, but he was nowhere in sight. They haven't encountered any creatures of the Everfree, no Manticore, no Cockatrice, no Cragadile, no Hydra, they haven't even encountered any Timber Wolfs. Keeping their eyes and ears open for any surprises in the form of either shadows or monsters from the forest, but the only thing they've encountered so far, is more and more of absolutely nothing.

"Okay, now I'm more annoyed than creeped out." Adagio complained.
"Where are the shadows? Even if most of them are within the Palace, there should still be some stragglers crawling around."

"It is quite bizarre that we haven't even seen any low level or formless shadows. Like Adagio said, even if the big and strong ones are in the Palace, there should be some small ones roaming around." Daylight supports.

"Hmmm," Minato stops midstep, catching the attention of the others, "I have a bad feeling about this."

Suddenly as if the world was listening to him, Minato and everyone else attention was caught by a distant sound, a sound that all of them haven't heard in all their time in the Velvet Room. The sound of something that confirmed Minato's worries.

The distant sound of screaming.

"Oh no." Minato whispers with a hint of despair.

Without anymore words, the group doesn't hesitate to rush through the rest of the forest. Without slowing down, they pass the trees and bushes, while being cautious for a certain blue flower, they eventually reach the edge of the forest were they enter a dirt road on grassland and get their first real view at civilisation.

When you think of the town called Ponyville, you usually think of a rustic-looking town with a couple of more colorful houses here and there. While all of that is still there, there are some more modern things and others that look slightly out of place. There are telephone booths and street lights lighting up the dark night, along with a big wall made from bricks and wooden logs surrounding the entire town. Said wall also happens to look like it has seen better days, as it has been brutally broken down in multiple places by something huge and violent, creating new entrances for the towns unwanted guests.
Our groups attention is brought back to reality as they hear the more audible sound of screams of panic and fear, followed by distorted roars and gurgling noises from shadows.

"Let's split up and try to save as many as we can!" Minato yells out.
"Adagio, Aria and Sonata, you go towards the west side of town, while me and Day go towards the east."

"Right." answered Daylight.

"Got it." Adagio followed.

"Okay!" Sonata cheered.

"Finally some action!" Aria roared with excitement.

Minato summons Matador to give everyone an immediate boost with his Auto-Skills, they split up and run towards their destinations with haste. It doesn't take Minato and Daylight long to run into their first pack of shadows, which appears as pink stripped orbs with blue masks at their backside and a giant mouth with a long tounge at the front.

The shadows don't stand a chance as Daylight summon Durga and blast them with Thunder Inferno, creating a tornado of fire and lightning that swallow and disintegrates the shadows to nothingness.


Further ahead in town, on the same road that Minato and Daylight, two unicorn mares and one pegasus mare was running for their lives.
The first of the unicorns has brilliant amber coat and horn, moderate cyan eyes and a vivid crimson mane and tail with brilliant yellow stripes. She wears rather bad girl-type clothing, with a orange shirt with her cutiemark of a red and yellow sun on the chest, covered by a black leather jacket, magenta skirt and punk rock boots.
The second unicorn has near white light gray skin coat and horn, moderate azura eyes with light cornflower bluish gray eyeshadow and a stylish moderate indigo mane and tail. She wears a white shirt with black sleeves and her cutiemark of three diamonds on the chest, tight fitting jeans and purple high heels.
Lastly is the pegasus that accompanies them. She has a pale, light grayish gold coat and wings, moderate cyan eyes and long pale, light grayish rose mane and tail. Her clothes consists of a forest green turtle neck sweater, a sky blue pants and light green slipper.

All three of them were running for their lives, away from the shadow that was chasing them. The shadow appear as thin lanky arms put together in a pile to mimic a spider-like body. Six of the arms were used for walking, five wield short swords and one hold the blue mask that it used as a head.

"STAY AWAY FROM US!" the white unicorn yells in panic as she fires a blast of magic at the shadow, hitting it on the mask and causing it to shriek in pain.
"I got it!"

"Don't stop, keep running Rarity!" the bacon haired one yelled.

But that one second that Rarity's attention was taken away, the shadow recovered and rushed forward with three of it's swords raised high.

"Rarity, watch out!" the butteryellow pegasus yelled as she pushed her friend out of the way.

The shadow delivered a downward slash with all three swords and tore through her sweater, turning it to shredds and drawing blood.

"Fluttershy! Are you ok?!"

"I'm fine Sunset, it's just a light cut." Fluttershy hastely answered Sunset's worry and began to stand up only to fall to her knees from the pain.

"Oh darling, your sweater!" Rarity gasped.

"Rarity! Fluttershy! Pay attention!"

The world seem to slow down to a crawl as Sunset runs towards her friends. Rarity and Fluttershy's can only watch in wide eyed horror as 5 swords fall towards them with the intent to skewer them. Sunset tries to create a barrier around her friends, but the blades go through it like it was made of wet paper. Sunset's memories of yesterdays events flash in front of her eyes. How she and Spike tried to tell Twilight that the Princess knows what she's doing. How they tried to convince her to go to Moondancer's get together. How she refused to socialize with the townsfolk. Pinkie Pie running away with a gasp, the brunch with Applejack's family, Rainbow Dash clearing the sky in 10 seconds, Rarity being a drama queen, their awkward encounter with Fluttershy and finally the party were they all got to know eachother.
Her two new friends were about to be killed right in front of her, and she can't do anything to stop it from happening. She closes her eyes as tears begin to form, begging for anypony or anyone to save her friends.

"Red Capote!"

Huh?

"Andalucia!" something passes her in blinding speed.

All at once, the 5 arms that held 5 swords were sent flying away from the shadows they were connected to. The shadows roar and screech in pain and panic but was then silenced after someone shouted "Mafreidyne!" and neon cyan beams of energy are fired and burns the creature to ash and black mist.

Sunset turns around and sees a tall pegasus mare and right next to a towering figure with 10 arms that burn with cyan fire. She turns back and sees a young stallion with a blond mane standing in front of Fluttershy and Rarity protectively. Next to him is a figure that looks like a skeleton wearing a green uniform while carrying a red cape in his right hand and a saber in his left.

Minato turns around to face the ones he just saved, his eyes glowing in golden light that mystifies those watching him. His gaze goes down towards Fluttershy and sees her injured state.

"Your hurt." He kneels and opens the Le Grimiore.
"Persona change, Maria."

As he speaks, Matador bursts in blue flames that causes the ones watching to gasp in shock. The shock is then replace with suprise as they see a marble white female that looks like a sculpture with floating golden disks around her.

"Diarahan!" Minato commands and Maria releases a holy green light from her hands that cover Fluttershy. Her clothes remain ripped, but her wounds dissappear in the light completely, with no bloodstains in sight.

"That's incredible!" Rarity gasp.
"How did you-?"

Minato doesn't let her finish her question as he takes off his jacket and gives it to Fluttershy to cover herself. Since it seemed like the shadow destroyed more than just her sweater and revealed that Aria was VERY wrong about pegasi being light weights.

"*Eep!*" she squeaks out and takes Minato's jacket with a quiet "Thank you..."

"Day, keep going and see if you can find anymore civilians, we'll meet the others in the center of town."

"Got it, come on Durga." without another word, Daylight and her persona are on their way.

"What are those things?" Sunset asked, curious about the persona.

"I can explain later, but for now we need to move. The shadows are all over town."

No more words need to be said, everyone gets up and begin to make their way to the center of Ponyville.
The girls all give curious glimpses to Minato from time to time as they run, curious and mystified about their knight in stylish clothing, but Minato ignores them for now as his head is filled with questions.

Why are the shadows attacking like this?

Who owns that palace we saw earlier?

How much different is Equestria because of the shadows?

How could Aria have been so wrong about pegasi chest sizes?

And most of all...

Why is Sunset Shimmer here?!

Author's Note:

Why is the Publish button right next to the Edit button?! :flutterrage:

It isn't necesarry to remember everything about the builds for the personas, it was more just to give out a general idéa of what each persona is capable of.

I want to point out however that not all of the builds for Minato's personas are possible in any of the games. Like I mentioned in a comment a couple of chapters ago, this story combines the skills from all Persona and Shin Megami Tensei games.

Pierce is a skill that only showed up in SMT III: NOCTURNE, Devil Survivor and Devil Survivor 2.

Also, you might have noticed that a character has been removed from the Tags. I'm afraid that what I had originally planned for Trixie sadly won't happen.
I had planned to have her be the one to bring Minato and the Gang to Ponyville with her wagon. But the more I thought about it, the more I realised that her role seemed kind of forced and would have no effect on were the story was going, making her appearance pointless and unnecessary. So I replaced her with Celestia's tag since her role is going to be more important. Trixie might still appear in the future, but her role is going to be more of a side character, rather than a main character.

Links: Palace, Shadow Self, Cognition, Slipping Hablerie, Arcana Magician Shadow