• Published 16th Dec 2020
  • 233 Views, 4 Comments

Venom Kiss - keithsterling



The kiss of a devil, what is the kiss of the devil. Is it real or make-up? What if the kiss of the devil is not kissing at all? But something that can kill quietly without any pony knowing.

  • ...
 4
 233

chapter 1

Its 0900 hrs Equestria Standard Time, a day earlier, Lakefront rented mountain chalet, City of Ursa Major Lake, Coltifornia, and San Caballo Mountain County.

Slowly a small compact crystal powered automobile pulls into a garage of a charming mountain chalet in the City of Ursa Major Lake in San Caballo Mountain County of Coltifornia. Exiting from the vehicle's side was breathtaking gorgeous white with a hint of pink Alicorn mare with golden blonde mane and tail. Her perfect 6ft 5in equine figure was attired in heather gray short-sleeve knit polo shirt and Callisto blue Amanda jeans.

Her twelve-inch long white with a hint of pink bare feet with midnight clover toenail polish was black adjustable strap flat sandals with one-fourth heels. Folded on her back was her white with a touch of pink large feathered bird wings. This Alicorn mare was Princess Celestia Borealis, co-ruler of Equestria with her younger sister and her sick fiancé nurse.

A moment later, from the passenger side of the vehicle exits a very grouchy dark blue but majestic looking unicorn stallion with crimson red mane and tail. His 6ft 5in athletic equine figure was attired in a heather gray short-sleeve flex polo shirt and timber wolf brown tapered athletic fit jeans. On his twelve inches, long dark blue socked bare feet were brown slip-on shoes. This unicorn stallion was Lord Justice Silverlight, the Royal investigator for Equestria, and Princess Celestia Borealis, fiancé.

"Now come on, Justice, don't be like that; you need this time off. In one week, you completed several cases for the crowns of Equestria. In doing so, you got yourself sick and knowing that one day you will pass away. I want to get you healthy, so I can spend time with you." Celestia said, concerned about getting their luggage out of the back of the car.

"I know Tia (cough), it just you could have sent one of my people with me (cough), and you didn't have to take some time off from royal duties to care for me (cough)." Justice comment as Celestia shook her head 'no.'

"Every time I send one of your people with you, I receive a case file from you. This time I am not going to let you look into anything till you are feeling better, Lord Silverlight." Celestia said sourly as the two ponies walk into the living room of a charming mountain chalet.

As Celestia walks down a short hallway heading toward the master bedroom to deposit their luggage on the ground floor, their knock on the front door of the mountain chalet, Justice stands up and answers the door. Standing outside was a beautiful bright pink colored earth pony mare with bright blue mane and tail. Her sleeky muscular 5ft 6in equine figure was attired in navy turquoise slightly below the knee length short-sleeve floral fit and flare dress. On her ten and two-thirds inch, long bright pink bare feet with pearl white toenail polish were black strap sandals with one-inch heels.

"Greeting, welcome to Ursa major lake city. I am Lady Almira Bin. I am the local noble mare from this city and the administrator." Almira said, friendly as she's smile at the stallion in front of her.

"Greeting Lady Bin, I am Lord Justice Silverlight," Justice answers as he kissed the back of the mare's hand like a gentle stallion.

"Well, I didn't expect to be greeting a member of the most prominent unicorn family in Canterlot in a small mountain city like this. May I ask what brought you to Ursa Major lake city, my Lord?" Almira asked inquisitively.

"My health and my fiancée concerned about it." Justice answers as Almira chuckle into the back of her hand.

"I see my Lord. The air up here is very fresh and clean. One reason I like living up here." Almira comments with a smile.

"Hey, hon! I hear you talking out here. Who are you speaking to?" A mare voice calls as Almira gives a start of surprise went an Alicorn mare walks toward Lord Silverlight.

"Your highness?" Almira said, shocked as she bows to her.

"Well, greeting mare, I see my fiancé found someone to talk to. May I ask the mare's name?" Celestia asked as Almira stood back up.

"Of course, your highness, my name is Lady Almira Bin, the local noble mare and administrator of Ursa Major lake city, Welcome your highness," Almira said very courteously as she does a gentle curtsy to Princess Celestia Borealis.

"Well, greeting Lady Bin," Celestia said friendly.

"So Lord Silverlight is your fiancé, your highness. So that answers why he said his fiancée was concerned about his health and why he was up here." Almira comments as Celestia chuckles softly into the back of her hand.

"Yup, that the reason Lady Bin," Celestia commented as Justice blush a bit.

"Before this conversation gets any more awkward about my health. Lady Bin, how far is the city from here? And is there anything else here?" Justice inquiry as Almira shook her head.

"Of course, Lord Silverlight, about a mile walk toward the west is the city. It is a nice, small city with many local businesses to help visitors and locals explore this mountain lake escape. Two miles to the east is the Forester family's home, a small family of zebras from Zebrica. I believe the three brothers worked as tin miners in Zebrica and their sister was secretary. Oh, before I forget, would you two join me for dinner one night at my home." Almira asked as Celestia shook her head and would set-up a time and date for dinner at Lady Bin's home.

A few minutes later, Justice and Celestia take the one-mile walk from their rented mountain chalet to the city of Ursa Major to see what the city offers to help explore this majestic mountain lake escape in Coltifornia. As the ponies’ couple makes their way down the sidewalk, they encounter a handsome black with white striped zebra stallion with black and white mane and tail. His black with white striped athletic 5ft 8in equine figure was attired in a khaki-colored work shirt and stonewash straight regular fit jean. On his ten and two-third inch black with white striped socked bare feet were brown hiking boots.

"Ow!" Celestia said her voice groan as the zebra stallion step on her exposed toes before walking off with no apology for hurting her.

"How do your toes feel, Tia?" Justice asked, rubbing Celestia's sore toes after removing her sandal on a nearby bench.

"All right, Justice (kiss him on his cheek to thank him)," Celestia said as Justice re-buckled her sandal back on her foot.

"That Zebra stallion was really rude, that really hurt," Celestia complains as the couple continues their walk through the streets of Ursa Major city.

"I should apologize to you, Celestia," Justice said apologetically as Celestia blink with surprise.

"For what Justice?" Celestia asked

"I was upset at you for bringing me up here. But after that zebra hurt you, Celestia. I realized that you are doing this for my own good. That was your whole idea for coming up here and spending time with you too. So, from now on, I will enjoy this time off with you." Justice explains as Celestia stares adoringly at Justice.

"All right, Justice, as for me, if something comes up that needs the Royal Investigator, I will allow you to look into it. As long as I can assist you in it." Celestia said, agreeing as Justice kiss her on her cheek.

"So to get this time off started, let go back to the chalet and see how long it take for my Sun Princess to beg me to stop tormenting her plush white with a hint of pink bare feet," Justice said, playful as Celestia smile at him and head back to the Chalet.

Its 1300 hrs Equestria Standard Time, a few weeks later, Lakefront rented mountain chalet of Celestia and Justice, City of Ursa Major Lake, Coltifornia, San Caballo Mountain County, living room of the mountain chalet.

For the next few weeks, Justice and Celestia went about enjoying everything that this small mountain lake escape could offer for a couple on vacation. The couple has taken long backcountry hikes through the majestic forests of this mountain lake for hours. Justice has even surprised his fiancée Celestia Borealis with an evening dinner cruise on the lake for two. Through all this, Celestia and Justice's love have grown even bigger the more time they spend together.

Until one, late afternoon day, as Justice was making his way back from Ursa Major lake city with a bouquet of flowers for his beloved Sun Princess and few choice groceries to cook a surprise wonderful dinner for her. Followed by a quiet evening on the back deck of a mountain chalet with Celestia watching the moon rise over the crystal clear lake (a special request to Celestial's sister in Canterlot) and maybe few unprovoked tickle assaults upon her plush white with a hint of pink bare feet as he knows she walks about in the evening barefooted.

"Lady Bin, yes, I can call up the Royal Investigator at any time to investigate. But so far from what you tell me, a demon is prowling around Ursa Major lake, killing one member of the Forester family and driving the other mad. Even those likely scenarios living in Equestria like we are, I can't just call the Royal Investigator and tell him/her to investigate a supernatural explanation. That not his or her job." Celestia explains as she serves her two guests a cup of tea before she serves herself.

"But your highness, please call up the Royal Investigator before it too late. Before that demon strikes again and kills another one of my ponies or drives them to madness." Lady Almira asked, begging as Justice walks into the mountain chalet living room and walks up to Celestia to kiss her on her lips and give her the bouquet of flowers for her.

"Greeting Lady Bin and you to Zebra," Justice said politely as Celestia stood up and took the flowers into the kitchen to fill a vase with water to put them in. As Justice sits down in the second chair next to Celestia's chair.

In the sofa behind Lady Almira Bin was very a anxious handsome, black with white striped zebra stallion with black and white striped mane and tail. His athletic black with white striped equine figure was attired in brown rice colored short-sleeve knit polo shirt and panda blue tapered regular fit jeans. On his eleven inch black with white striped socked bare feet were brown slip-on shoes.

"Greeting lord Silverlight." Lady Bin said politely, and the zebra stallion says nothing.

"Went I arrived home, you and Celestia were talking about a demon prowling around the city." Justice comment as Celestia returns carrying a glass vase with the flowers in it and place it on a nearby shelf.

"Lady Bin wants me to send for the Royal Investigator to look into a case involving a so-called demon," Celestia comments as she sits down next to Justice, who takes hold of her hand.

"Do you really think it a demon, Celestia?" Justice inquiry as Celestia shook her head no.

"But your highness, what other explanation is there for the mysterious death of the sister and madness of the two brothers from the Forester family. If not a demon involvement with the case." Lady Bin said her voice edged with tension as Justice felt Celestia squeeze his hand tightly went; the word demon was spoken, and Justice figures out why.

"The truth Lady Bin is that the Princess doesn't dispute that it might be some kind of supernatural explanation to the case. What she worried about is the Royal investigator looking into the case and losing him." Justice explains as tears run down Celestia's cheek, and she squeezes his hand tighter.

Comments ( 4 )

Radix pedis diaboli? :raritywink:

10584254
Yes that is Devil foot root from the sherlock holmes story the Adventure of the devil's foot that I base this story off. With my own changes to the story it self.

Just for you Alexshy was does this name mean Osculum Radix Diaboli? :duck:

Ahhh a new case is afoot.

Login or register to comment