• Published 4th Jan 2021
  • 3,654 Views, 968 Comments

Era of Harmony - Gambling_Sam



3 brothers find themselves in equestria, fate takes over from there.

  • ...
16
 968
 3,654

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 50: Cold hearts, Burning spirits pt.2

*Ronin POV*

"C'mon Ronin! Press it!" Gilda shouted at me as she spotted me on the bench. It was courtyard hours for the prisoners at the castle and we were given a medium sized open area to walk, talk, or work out. We had about two hours before we would be forced back into our cells, and I had a LOT of built up stress to release.

That, and having an augmented body helps you pump bigger weights than before, so I wanted to test my limits to see JUST how strong I was.

I took a deep breath and put everything into pressing the four-hundred pounds on the bar. With a loud yell, I locked out my arms and racked the bar, ignoring a strong flash of pain I had felt in my chest from doing so. For some reason, it had been especially painful recently...meh, it's probably fine.

"YEAH! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" I yelled as I shot up and turned to Gilda, who was smiling herself.

"Damn, Ronin. I didn't think you had it in you to press that much. I can only do about three-twenty before I have to stop." I shrugged and stretched out my VERY sore arms.

"Well, I might have ya beat in power. But you probably have better stamina than me. That, and you can fly so it equals out." I said as I pulled at my sweat soaked shirt. Man, this crap is sticky...

I looked around until I saw a guard. I walked up to him and pointed to my shirt.

"Hey, am I able to take this off? I just finished my last set, and it's starting to stink." The guard looked at me for a second before shrugging.

"I don't see why not, just as long as you dont hit anypony with it." He said as I told him thanks and went back over to Gilda, who was giving me an odd look.

"What was that all about?" She asked me as I smiled at her.

"The shirt is getting sticky, so I got permission to take it off. But don't be making a big deal out of it, aight?" I said as I took off the shirt while she scoffed.

"Please, like your gonna be able to ruffle my..." She trailed off as I threw my shirt aside and stretched my body out.

POMF!

I blinked as my mind registered what just happened. Gilda's wings shot straight out and stiffened as she took a step back. I pointed to the wings and frowned.

"Did...you just get a wing-boner?" I asked as I looked over myself. Sure, I had a six-pack and pecs, but was that enough to get worked over? (Though there was this black mark on the center of my chest...weird.)

Gilda composed her shock, but still had a wing-boner as she growled at me.

"Don't be getting the wrong idea, bud. Just because your hot doesn't mean I like you or anything!" She said, a slight blush overtaking her face as I laughed. I couldn't help it, she was acting like Twilight does around Raiden!

"I would hope so, because he's pretty busy keeping his three herdmates happy to swing with a overgrown rooster." A familiar condescending tone rang out from behind me.

No. Freaking. Way.

I turned around quickly and saw Chrysalis (smug as always), Redheart (who looked torn between snapping at me for being in jail or making out with me), and Pinkie (thankfully, with her normal mane) standing right there. In person! (Ok, they had a guard or two escorting them from behind, but that doesn't really matter, since they turned and went to conversate nearby with other guards.)

I felt a tear or two grace my face as I stepped towards them. "Girls!? B-But how?"

Pinkie, who had a smile waaay bigger than what her face should allow, answered.

"Duh, silly! Like we wouldn't visit our favorite human while we were in town!"

I walked forward, eager to embrace the women of my life, but suddenly stopped as I felt a overwhelming source of pain in my chest.

"AGH!" I yelled out as I gripped my chest and collapsed.

*************
Chrysalis POV
*************

Time slowed to a crawl, at least that's what it seemed like for me, as Ronin suddenly passed out right there.

"RONIN!" I yelled as I ran over and flipped him on his back. Redheart immediately placed a hoof on his chest and looked to Pinkie.

"Pinkie Pie, I need you to distract the guards while Chrysalis and I heal Ronin. If the guards find out he's hurt, they'll want to move him to this castles doctor. And if my hypothesis is correct, we are the only ones that can help him." Redheart ordered as her hooves began to pulse out this white light over Ronin.

Huh. Wonder what that's about.

Pinkie saluted before pulling a cannon out from who knows where and pointing to the griffon, who had been looking at the scene with a tad too much concern for my liking.

"You! Can you climb into my...Wait, Gilda?!" Pinkie exclaimed as Redheart and I looked up briefly at Pinkie. Guess she knows her somehow. "Wait-Nevermind. I need you to climb into my cannon!"

Gilda frowned and shook her head. "There is no way I am getting in a cannon operated by you of all ponies! You cost me my friend!"

Before now, I had only seen Pinkie irratated or upset, but never angry. But when I saw the look in her eyes, one I had once held whenever I looked upon ponykind, I knew that bird was as good as bucked.

Pinkie stomped right up to Gilda and leaned in face to face with the Griffon.

"Now listen here, you big meanie. If you end up costing me my coltfriends life just because you wont help out, I swear to Celestia I will tear each feather off of you and stuff your casket with them as you burn." Gilda's eyes bugged out as she gulped and nodded to Pinkie.

Like a switch being flipped. Pinkie Pie smiled and backed off, patting her cannon.

"Oki doki loki! Just hop right in" She said with an eerily forced smile as Gilda got in the cannon. Pinkie spun it around and pointed it straight at a group of guards who had been watching the scene with growing interest.

"FIRE!" She yelled as she fired Gilda into the guards, knocking them across the yard like bowling pins. Redheart flinched slightly as several random prisioners cheered at the sight before beginning to cause an all out brawl against the royal guards.

"A bit much, but keep it up!" She turned to me as Pinkie ran over with her cannon to retrieve her very dizzy ammunition. "Chrysalis, remember that spell you used to take us to that mindspace?" I nodded, unsure of what she was getting at. "Could you use it to put us near his soul? I fear the pain he is suffering is deeper that tissue or bones."

I charged the spell and pointed it to the blackness over his chest, something that hadn't been there before. Did that grow while he was here? Or has he been able to hide it from me this whole time?

The spell activated, and I felt myself get drowsy. Whatever is wrong with Ronin, we were about to see his deepest thoughts and fears while looking for it...

And for the first time in forever, I felt a ripple of fear overtake me as I fell asleep.

What awaited us in his soul?

*****************
Meanwhile, in the crystal empire
*****************

If one was to look at the frosty mountaintops nearby the city, they would've noticed some weird blue flashes of light bouncing out off the mountain range. Although these lights looked like lightning, they seemed to go upwards, nor downwards.

In the epicenter of these lights stood the recently freed Christina, or as her loyalists called her, the wendigo queen. The queen smiled as she released another blue beam in the direction of the ocean.

"Ha! Lets see how those seaponies like being on ice!" She exclaimed before she heard wings flapping from behind her. She turned to her guest and smiled widely.

"Ah...Grimbeak! It's a miracle your still alive!" She exclaimed with no tone of caring underneath her voice.

The Griffon that had landed was a sight to behold. when on four legs, he easily stood almost a foot taller than Celestia. His feathers were unnaturally black with purple tips and his head feathers where a stark red. However, if you touched him, you'd find that most of the body underneath the feathers is metallic.

Grimbeak narrowed his eyes. "Blame that on your husband. It was his bloody experimenting that made this body for me." he stroked his beak thoughtfully. "He always was good at experimenting on decaying bodies."

The Queen sighed. "Alas, he must've went mad when I was banished, for he attempted to thwart my conquest by kilking me after I arrived." She leaned in close to Grimbeak and winked. "Thankfully, your little war machine ended up killing him for us."

Grimbeak smiled widely as he purred out his words. "Well, Christina. What did you expect? That fool Callobrim thought he could seperate the children from fate, yet somehow managed to become their caretaker all the same! He even set up their destined paths by complete accident!" Christina leaned away as he coughed slightly and beat his chest until his metal heart started back up again.

Christina blinked before raising an eyebrow. "And how do you know of these events if they happened before the humans appeared in this world?"

Grimbeak waved a claw dismissively. "You have your resources, I have mine." Grimbeak looked around, but they were the only two there. "Speaking of which... where is that faux chef of yours?"

The queen smiled as a wendigo came by and dropped a scroll in her hand. She opened it and read the contents before throwing it off to the side.

"Said chef just sent me an update on events in Canterlot. One of the humans is in trial for murder, and the other two are currently there as well."

Grimbeak frowned and turned away. "I would hazard a guess that my weapon is the one on trial. But what does that chef plan to do?"

Christina just winked as she went and sat down on her icy throne.

"You shall see soon enough. I needed eyes in Canterlot after my link to the child was broken."

Grimbeak smirked. "So, you've lost your hold over the spirit of that boy? Let me guess, Luna broke it?"

The Queen shook her head. "No, it was something else. Something more...pure." She stood up and aimed her hand towards the sky and released another beam. "No matter, I called you here for a purpose after all."

Grimbeak crossed his arms, causing a slight sound of rusted metal to be made. "Indeed you did, so spit it out!"

Christina turned to him and clicked her tongue. "Such attitude from the big boy. Nonetheless, I need you to prepare to invade Equestria once you get the signal."

Grimbeak raised an eyebrow as his metallic lungs wheezed out some steam. "And that would be?"

The Queen simply laughed. "You shall see, dear friend. You shall see." She waved a hand dismissively. "That is all."

Grimbeak growled and took to the skies, feeling the pistons pump his wings up and down, and flew off in the direction of Griffonia.

"That blasted witch!" He muttered as he flew. "Once we take over Equestria, she has got to go!"

****************
Larxene POV
****************

I awoke in a jail cell nearby the open grounds. I sat up and took in my surroundings.

It was your basic cell, with a bed and toilet and such. The only thing that stuck out was a letter on the bed. I reached out and opened it.

Dear prisioner.

I hope the cells are to your liking! After the guards knocked you out, we moved you to the prision ward. As for your friends? I informed my daddy of the girls plan. And now he has guards on the lookout for them. They will be joining you shortly!

With deepest satisfaction, Princess Azul

I threw the letter across the room. How DARE that foal try and mess up everything! Next time I see her I swear I will-

BANG!

...was that a cannon going off?

"PIIIIIINKIIIEEEE!" A loud yell pierced the area as a griffon came flying through my wall. After a minute, she slowly got up as one of the Queens consorts hopped in. I gasped before rushing over to her.

"Madame Pie, it is an honor." I stated while bowing to her, causing her to stop in her tracks and tilt her head at me for a second before she recognized me with a smile.

"OH! Your Larxene! You don't need to bow, silly!" She paused before gasping. "WAIT! Since I'm in a herd with Chrysi, does that make me royalty?!"

The griffon, who had recovered and had looked on in confusion now had a dropped jaw.

"Pinkie Pie is royalty now? What the buck happened after I left ponyville?"

I stood and turned to the griffon. "Pinkie Pie is herding with Queen chrysalis and King consort Ronin. Therefore, she is of the same title as the king until marriage."

The griffon smirked. "Wait, Ronin is a polygamist?" I could sense the rising hope in the griffons emotions, and I did not like it.

Queen Pie answered the griffon. "Yupperooni, Gilda!" She pointed to a cannon outside my room as the sounds of guardd could be heard nearby. "Now get in the cannon! I can hear the guards!"

Gilda groaned. "Pinkie, why don't we just fight the guards?" Pinkie ignored the comment and turned to me.

"Oh! You can help! Some of the guards try to get grabby with my cannon, could you keep them away if they get too close?"

I saluted. "I will serve you till the end of time, Queen consort!"

Queen Pie giggled as Gilda reluctantly got in the cannon. "Alrighty, lets go kick some flank!" She cheerfully stated as she fired Gilda into a cluster of guards that tried to come through the hole in the wall, sending them flying.

Queen Pie pushed the cannon out to the courtyard as I shot magic blasts at any guard the Queen missed or any that got close while she reloaded her "ammo".

Considering I had been knocked out earlier this morning, things were looking up, though as I walked out I couldn't help but gasp at the chaos going on in the courtyard.

*****************
Redheart POV
*****************

I was the child of a pony and a griffon. I had been through more teasing and more hardships than any other pony I had met. I have seen more wounds and blood than I care to speak of. For Celestia's sake, I have ATE meat for a long period of my life!

But for what I was seeing now as I awoke? It was a whole new level on its own.

We were in somewhere eerily similar to Eureka, but this was way creepier. Instead of caves, it looked more like a wine cellar with all these barrels lined up on the walls. There were these old fashioned lights hanging down from the pitch black roof in a straight line about a yard or two spread out. (though none of them were really that bright.)

I heard a groan as Chrysalis woke up. I turned to her and motioned to the path in front of us.

"Uh...is this plaace supposed to look like this?" I asked. She took in the surroundings before turning back to me.

"Each beings soul is different. For some reason, Ronin's is a wine cellar." She looked behind us, where there seemed to be the same pitch dark path, but with no lights to illuminate it. "Now, the way behind us has no light, and I would rather not get lost looking for his core, so we should go that way." She pointed down the lighted path.

I nodded before registering the last part of her sentence. "Core? We're going to the center of his soul?"

She nodded. "If your theory is correct about his soul being damaged, we have to go to the core to fix it." She blinked for a second, as if remembering something. "That reminds me, how did you use magic earlier to scan Ronin? Your an earth pony."

I smiled sheepishly and began waking the narrow path as Chrysalis followed. "Well, earth ponies have access to magic, but its more restricted than unicorns or pegasus. We are able to feel organic matter amd even sense what is wrong with it. This helps farmers sense whether their crops are doing well, or doctors and nurses sense what is wrong with their patients."

Chrysalis nodded, intrigued by the subject. "If you did find something wrong with a patient, could you heal the wounds?"

I shook my head as we came turned a corner to see even more of a straight path with dim lighting. "Regretfully, no. That's why I had Ronin drinking recovery potions while he was healing from the roof accident before. That type of magic is restricted to horn bearers like you."

Chrysalis went silent for a bit before speaking again.

"So, if an earth pony was to have a child with a unicorn, could they have a earth pony who could heal with their hooves?"

I stopped and turned to her, ready to divulge that thought deeper, when a wave of sorrow suddenly hit us, causing us both to hit the ground on our knees.

Dark....so dark.

Our eyes widened at the voice. It sounded like Ronin, but his voice seemed...weak. I looked to Chrysalis as we recovered.

"We need to get to the core immediately! I think something is wrong with Ronin!" She nodded as we picked up speed and galloped down the hall to, what we hoped, was the source of the voice.

***************
Zexion POV
***************

Yesterday, I was told to stop a foal named Silverspoon from boarding the train with Nicholas and the little prince. Sure, I could've just told her to not get on the train, but I figured she would've snuck on anyway. And the last thing I wanted was to be yelled at for not doing my job...

Ok, I didn't care THAT much. However, the kings life was on the line, and he was quite merciful for a changeling monarch. (and quite laid back as well). Therefore, I simply teleported the kid to her house and informed her of the situation.

To my suprise, she was content with staying in ponyville. As long as I kept her company while her friends were away. So while the rest of the LAZR squad (not fond of the name, but didn't care enough to argue) is off being heroes and all that jazz, I'm being the laid back playmate for a honestly simple filly.

life's great, huh?

Which is how I found myself listening to her fifth fangirl monologue about 12K.

"He's sooo dreamy! The way his hair circles around his head in a perfect halo..." She trailed off as she nearly fainted for the thirtieth time. And yes, I've been counting (I'm lazy, not inaccurate). I smirked as I had news for her.

"Well, you might have more boys to fan over soon." I stated as she turned her head to me and frowned while tilting her head.

"And why's that? 12K is a DJ, not a boy band."

I smiled and stretched out on her bed. It was a decent queen size, way to big for a filly, and had fluffed pillows scattered on it.

"I just got a ping from the hivemind that 12K is now part of a boy band called MO30." I stated as her eyes widened in shock.

"Wait wait wait...12K is now a group act?!" She pretty much screamed as I nodded. Though she quickly recomposed herself. "Wait, how do you know this?"

I waved a hoof dismissively. "Well duh, Nicholas hired the other boys to work with him as fellow bandmates." I looked at her, noticing the mental shutdown she was having. "You DID know Nicholas was 12K, right?"

Her face slowly crept into a forced smile as she regained her sanity. "Nicholas....12K? That means that Diamond..." Her smile became a frown as she took a deep breath while I covered my ears, ready for the outburst.

"DIAMOOOOOOOND! She yelled as she waved her front hoofs to the sky dramatically.

****************
Chrysalis POV
****************

We quickly ran down the halls until we were met with a wooden door. It wasn't anything special, but had a word engraved in it.

Pain

I looked to the Nurse and saw her nod once. I took a deep breath as we went through the door.

Inside was a darkened space, the only light was coming from a green aura surrounding...

"Is that Ronin!?" Redheart exclaimed as we galloped up to a chained figure being held off the ground about six feet in the air. The chains were coming from the void around us and seemed extremely right around Ronin.

Though...he looked different. Instead of eyes, it had hollow sockets. It's hair was the brownish black it was when I first met the guy. Blood was seeping from the chains surrounding his chest, and it looked like the wounds were recent too.

"What happened to him?" I said aloud as the clopping of hooves was heard behind us. We turned quickly and were met with My mother, who was walking up with a sick grin on he face.

"What the...Mother?" I said, shocked that she was even here. She smiled at me before looking at Ronin.

"Come to marvel at my handiwork? It is quite exquisite. After all, for a 'dead and powerless' queen to be able to torture a souls core is quite the feat."

Redheart glared at her. "What do you mean torture?" Melfesia simply chuckled as her horn glowed.

The duplicate of Ronin let out a agonized yell as the chains started to tighten to impossible amounts. I looked to my mother in shock.

"Cease that immediately! Your hurting him!" I ordered as Melfesia did stop, but frowned at me.

"And who do you think you are, barking at me like I'm a simple drone? I am doing what's best for the hive." She stated as I pointed to Ronin, who had slowly breathing in and out while Redheart looked carefully at the chains, hopefully to find a way to free Ronin.

"You call hurting my future husband 'Saving' the hive? What the buck is wrong with you?!" I yelled at her as she stomped her hoof.

"I'll tell you whats wrong! I saw what your son turned into, and I am disgusted by it! It is NOT the way for changelings to give their love to others! And I can tell that with Ronin as king this will only happen more often. I originally came to his soul to balance his darkness intake. He had am overabundance of dark energy given to him by Dadiolus after taking a heavy blow to his chest, and I was going to fix that problem." She glared at the duplicate Ronin. "HOWEVER! Once I felt the disgusting change that freak you call son transformed into just to help another human? I decided that under Ronin's rule our kind will become soft, and went about tilting the balance even more in order to rectify that by forcing him to become what a real king of the hive is...a cold-hearted ruler."

I was stunned. The fact that my mother had not only decided to insult my husbands ruling capability, but also attempt to damage him from the inside out? That pissed. me. OFF!

She even called my son a freak! How dare she do so over a simple form change! How dare she do such a... I stopped as I recalled what I had said to Tak earlier

Melfesia saw the realization in my eyes as I realized I had done the same only several hours ago.

"See! Even you are repulsed by the idea!" She turned her head to Redheart, who had been attempting to grab one of the chains, and chortled. "Don't worry, Earth pony. Ronin shall be released soon enough."

I frowned as Redheart walked up next to me. "And why would you release him after having him chained up for so long?" She said, anger clear in her tone.

Melfesia smirked and teleported over to Ronin. We turned to her just as she released the chains, causing him to drop to the ground.

https://m.

"You see, Ronin's soul is now pumped with dark magic, hereby banishing all friendly thoughts from his mind and allowing only darkness to be left. And since I don't see myself being able to convince you two that what I am doing is right, I'm going to have my little experiment kill you instead!" She laughed as the duplicate Ronin slowly stood up. She turned to him and extended her hoofs out wide.

"Come, Project Zero! Destroy all those who will harm the hive!" 'Zero' stood up at a terrifying seven feet with the same muscle mass as the original. He looked down upon Meflesia with a souless glance before grabbing her face.

"Whtpmh-?!" She tried to say, but was cut off as Zero snapped her head off her body and threw it aside before grabbing what was left and heaving it into the door behind us, effectively blocking the rather small doorway. Zero looked at us and screeched loudly. Redheart clenched her teeth as I readied myself for battle.

Zero's eye sockets glowed red as a blast of red light shot from them at us. I put up a shield to block it but was nailed agaisnt the wall as the beam shot straight through it. Redheart had managed to dive out of the way but Zero was fast and was looming over her almost immediately with an enraged look on his face.

You killed her...Because she was different! All because she was deaf! An echo said as Zero roared as swung an uppercut at the nurse, sending her across the room until she skidded to a halt.

"Redheart!" I called out in shock as she went to stand, but collapsed. I teleported over to her and did a scan of her body with a spell.

She was injured, but was only slightly. I turned to face Zero and growled.

"Ronin! You have to fight this! Melfesia can't hurt you anymore!" I exclaimed as he out his hands to his head and roared loudly, yet he seemed...hurt?

I now face trial and may be executed...for what? A species that I met a month ago? A queen who won't admit she's done wrong? His voice echoed around the room, yet his mouth did not move. My eyes widened at what he had said.

Is this how he really feels? Does he blame me for his imprisonment? I shook the thoughts from my head as I dodged a right hook from Zero and bucked him backwards a couple of feet. No! This isn't him. This has to be Melfesia's doing!

I heard Redheart groan as she stood up, finally recovering from the blow. She shook her head and turned to me.

"Chrysalis, that changeling from before...She mentioned that she overbalanced Ronin's core. Maybe if we could bring light to his core, we could save him." She said before Zero tried to swing at her again, but this time she was ready for it. She sidestepped the downwards fist and slid underneath Zero. As he turned around, Redheart delivered an uppercut of her own.

Zero staggered backwards as I teleported Redheart next to me.

"How are we going to balance it out? You don't have that type of magic ability and my magic comes from a darkened core." I stated as she shook her head.

"Don't you remember what your mother said? If your son was able to share love with something else, a power that comes from a pure core, then you should be able to do so as well." She said as I shook my head.

"What?! But I can't!" I exclaimed loudly, starting to panic as Zero recovered from the blow delivered earlier and started walking towards us. "I don't even know how to even begin!"

Redheart narrowed her eyes and pointed at Zero. "If you don't figure it out, then we lose Ronin forever. And I really don't want a murder crazed version of him running around."

I went to reply, but Zero decided then to grab Redheart by the neck. He jumped backwards before I could hit him with a fireball and grinned wickedly as he started applying pressure to Redhearts throat.

"Ronin! STOP!" I cried as Redhearts face started to go red.

If everyone in this world thinks I'm a monster, then let me make their words reality!

Redheart looked to me and mouthed three words before she passed out:

Share your love

I looked to the beast, the thing that was currently hurting somepony I had grown to appreciate and care about, and I felt something deep inside me churn.

It was an odd feeling, like I had to help the beast in front of me. That I had to make sure it was alright. I blinked in suprise as I realized something.

This wasn't a beast...It was Ronin. MY RONIN. And he was in pain, something that NEEDED to be rectified quickly.

I stepped forward, noticing my body had an odd glow that had a purple like tint to it coming off of it. Zero, noticing my approach, dropped Redheart and started walking towards me. I let him pick me up by my wings as he brought me to face him. I took a deep breath as he slowly started pulling my wings off, causing me to grit my teeth in order to not scream.

"R-Ronin...I'm here...And I'm-GAH!-here to stay." I said as the glow coming off me shot straight into his chest. He dropped me in suprise as he fell to his knees roaring with his head in his hands. I slowly got to my hooves and grabbed his hands, removing them from his face.

The glow surrounding us both got stronger as it slowly enveloped us both. I could feel my skin slowly chipping away, but I didn't care. The only thing that mattered now was the man in front of me.

I noticed his own skin was burning as well, yet he was...smiling at me.

C-C-Chrysi... he said as we connected foreheads. I smiled weakly, tears coming down my face.

"Shhh." I hushed him as I stroked his cheek. "Whether we die here or survive, I will be here for you, my love." And with that, we kissed as the light overcame the whole room.

***************
Redheart POV
***************

I awoke with a gasp. I sat up, feeling my neck for any injuries, but found none.

But what I did see as I looked around, was...insane.

I had told Pinkie Pie to distract the guards, not start a free-for-all in the court yard! There were prisioners of all kinds duking it out with guardponies everywhere. And, of course, Pinkie was in the dead center of it. Only now she was using random ponies for ammunition while the griffon (Gilda, I think?) and a changeling helped fight off any guards that were getting too close.

I shook my head as I looked over to Chrysalis and gasped.

Both Chrysalis and Ronins bodies started to float in the air, causing everypony who noticed to freeze and watch the spectacle. A purplish/pink light surrounded them and flashed bright, temporarily blinding everypony.

When the light died, everyone in the area froze at the sight in front of us.

Ronin, who had worn black exoskeleton before with white hair, now bore a pure white exo-suit with a blue pearl in the center where the black mark had been. His hair was still white, yet it seemed...cleaner than before.

Chrysalis...had changed completely. Her body still had its physical shape, but the looks were starkingly different. Instead of black with holes, she now had a stunning white with the same blue pearl on her chest. Her hair and mane was now a sky blue but was the same size as before. Her wings were now a soft green and bore a perfect resemblance to a butterflies.

As they landed on their feet/hooves, their eyes opened. Ronin still had his crystal blue eyes, while Chrysalis had emerald green eyes that seemed to shine in the sunlight.

Ronin blinked for a second before turning to Chrysalis...and proceeding to back up several steps.

"Whoa...Chrysi, is that you?" He said as Chrysalis narrowed her eyes.

"Of course it's me, you idiot. You act like I changed suddenly!" Yup...still Chrysalis all right. I rolled my eyes and pointed to her.

"Chrysalis, you DID change."

She slowly looked herself over before she gasped and turned to Ronin.

"Ah! What the buck happened to me?!" She proceeded to panic until Ronin walked up and grabbed her horn, pulling her into a very intimate kiss.

Several wolf whistles were called out as they broke off. Ronin cupped her cheek and smiled warmly.

"You look stunning, babe. And thanks for, ya know, saving me and all that."

Chrysalis scoffed and turned away, though she was blushing hard.

"I wasn't about to rule without my king. Besides, I need you to help keep Pinkie in check."

He laughed and walked over to me. He knelt down and pulled me into a strong hug.

"And thank you too, Red. Without you, Chrysi probably would be dead right now." He pulled away and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before looking around.

"Wait, where's Pinkie at?" He asked as said pony waved to him and began to hop over.

"Over here, Rony-Wony! Wow! You and Chrysi look amazing! Did you do that while I was distracting the guards, because it's a really goo-OOF!" She was cut off as a guard tackled her and pinned her down hard on the ground.

"HA! WE HAVE YOU NOW!" He cheerfully stated before a shadow went over him. He looked up and gulped as Ronin stared him down.

"You just signed your death warrant, buddy."

Author's Note:

Well well well, new looks for our favorite Queen. Even Ronin got some new looks as well. Meanwhile in ponyville Silverspoon has to cope with the fact her best friend is dating her idol.

This chapter...was rough to write. But it worked out in the end! (we also got to finally see Grimbeak...yay?)

The only question is: how bad is Ronin gonna kick those guards butts? and what about Raiden? whats he doing during all of this? Next time, my fic crazy ponies, and remember: LOVE AND TOLERATE!

p.s: how'd yall like the idea of Gilda being used as a cannonball?

p.p.s: I have a list of several stories you should go check out. They are made by good friends of mine and are well worth the time:

my little pony- friendships and magic season 1

I am anonymous

PreviousChapters Next