• Published 4th Jan 2021
  • 3,654 Views, 968 Comments

Era of Harmony - Gambling_Sam



3 brothers find themselves in equestria, fate takes over from there.

  • ...
16
 968
 3,654

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 47: Fire, Ice, and everything nice!

*Nicholas POV*

Diamond walked up and poked me in the chest with a hoof.

"Would you care to explain why these three attempted to stop us from boarding the train?" She stated as I took a step back and smiled sheepishly.

"Well...you see, I was worried that something might go down at Canterlot, so... I decided to ensure that y'all would be safe by stopping you from coming."

Applebloom narrowed her eyes. "But we're friends, Nick! And friends don't leave each other behind!" She said while Diamond muttered "I knew it."

Sweetiebelle added in. "Yeah! Besides, your gonna need us if something does happen!"

I groaned as Tak stepped forward and eyed the changelings tied up.

"Could my troops be released?" He said as Applebloom nodded and the changelings were untied. They took off their blindfolds and, upon seeing Tak, saluted.

"Sir! Larxene reporting for duty!" The yellow eyed one barked with extreme patriotism. I noticed that while she had the same eyes as Tak, Tak was bigger and...didn't have wings like the others. (I'll have to ask about that later.)

"Names Axel, Sir. Ready to roll!" The red eyed one smugly said.

"Roxas at the ready, Sir." The orange eyed one said rather politely.

You've got to be kidding...

"Who named these guys?" I asked Tak, who turned to me with a tilted head.

"Ronin did, why?" He stated as I face-palmed. He could've used any name, but he picks organization 13 members? Really?

"Nevermind that, why there is one missing?" Tak said as Diamond shrugged.

"Considering that Silverspoon isn't here, she probably was stopped by the missing changeling." She said as she nuzzled my cheek. "Now that we have that out of the way, how do you plan on making this up to us?"

I blinked. "What do you mean?"

Applebloom face-hoofed and Sweetiebelle giggled at the look of shock that came over Diamonds face. "What do you think?! You sicked four scary changelings on us!"

I looked to the three said changelings. Larxene was glaring at the Axel, who was currently nibbling on Roxas's wings while he made faces at Larxene.

"Oh yeah...Real scary." That did bring up a point though. "How did you three get on the train?" I asked while Tak tried, rather unsuccessfully, to get the changelings to behave.

Applebloom smiled at us. "It started when we left you guys at the station..."

****************
Sweetiebelle POV/an hour ago.
****************

Nicholas had just told us to go and pack for the trip, so Applebloom and I were about to walk into town when Diamond grabbed us and pulled us into the bushes nearby.

"Whatcha do that for?" Applebloom said as we turned to Diamond, who was currently peering through the bushes at Nicholas, who was currently talking with Tak. She turned to us and frowned.

"Nicholas doesn't plan on allowing us to come with him." She said plainly, causing us rear back in suprise.

"What!? But he told us to pack stuff for the trip!" I stated as Applebloom groaned and turned to me.

"Sweetiebelle, other than a party or mah bow, what do we wear?" She asked me as I groaned as well.

"Ugh! Why would he pull something like this!" I exclaimed as Diamond sighed.

"It's because he cares, and that's the worst part. It's hard to be too mad at him when he's probably doing it just for our safety. You all do remember the spider incident, right?" She asked as we nodded. "What if whatever he's afraid of is worse, and he is simply protecting us from it?"

I frowned. "But what if he needs us? We helped him with Volt, and we can help him now." I stomped my hoof and Applebloom smiled.

"Yeah! Nicks important tah us, and ah'm not letting him go alone." She said as Diamond smiled.

"Good." She said as we all looked over at the two boys. Nicholas had walked off towards Celestia while four different other changelings appeared in front of Tak. He pointed in several directions, two were my and Appleblooms homes. They flew off in those directions as Tak walked onto the train.

"Uh, why did Tak send those guys tah our houses?" Applebloom stated as Diamond frowned.

"That must've been what Nick was talking to him about. He's making sure thatwe don't get on the train."

I looked to her in shock. "How do you know that?"

She turned to me and smiled. "It's something I would do, send subordinates to handle a job while I do other things."

It was then we heard a rustle from behind us. We turned to see a pair of yellow, orange, and red eyes peering at us.

"Um...you girls see those eyes too, right?" I said as they nodded quickly. A small chuckle pierced the evening as the yellow eyes got closer.

"Look boys! We found them! Though they're not where the boss said they'd be." A feminine voice said as a changeling stepped forward. Her eyes were yellow like Taks, but she was about Scootaloos height.

The red eyed changeling stepped out of the bushes next. "Well, he's not really the boss. That title goes to the king."

The orange one was last. "I mean, he IS a prince though. So maybe he's more of a supervisor?"

The yellow one shook her head. "Tak is a prince, and that makes him our boss...I think." She said as Applebloom tilted her head.

"Umm...who are y'all?" She asked as the three smiled.

"I am larxene, proud member of the hive team LAZR." She said while placing a hoof on her chest proudly.

"LAZR?" I asked, starting to get even more confused at all of this.

The red one sighed. "She made that up yesterday, it's a combination of the first letters in our names because SOMEONE-" He turned to the orange eyed one with a small glare. "-thought we needed a team name."

The orange one growled at him. "With more drones being made, we needed a distinction between them and us." He turned away and muttered. "Besides, it sounds cool."

Larxene rolled her eyes amd slapped the red one on the back of the head. "I apologize for my subordination lack of manners." She pointed to orange eyes. "His name is Roxas, and this cheesehead is Axel."

Roxas smiled and nodded, while Axel flashed a fangy grin at me with a wink that followed, causing me to feel a bit uncomfortable. I shook it off and pointed to the train.

"We need to get on that train, Nicholas and Tak need us!" I stated as Larxene laughed.

"I doubt the prince needs you, and we were told to keep you from getting on that train." She said as I frowned as Applebloom stepped forward.

"And how do ya plan on doing that?" She asked Axel reached into the bush behind them and pulled out rope and blindfolds, causing Applebloom and I to take a step back.

Suprisingly, Diamond Tiara stepped forward, a smug grin on her face. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Roxas and Axel stifled snorts while Larxene smiled. "And why would I even fear somepony as small as you?"

Diamond shrugged. "You don't need to fear me, but manners would be nice. But as for why you shouldn't tie us up, it's quite simple."

Now Larxene did snort. "I don't have manners for targets, but I do wish to hear your petty explanation."

Diamond pointed to the train. "Tak and Nick are currently attempting to go save his older brother Ronin, who if I remember correctly, is your king. If we go to help them, then we have a much higher chance of saving your king from execution." She stated as Larxenes smug look was replaced with a slight smile.

"Well, looks like Tak was right. You do have a business mind. He informed me you might try and word your way onto tge train, but he never said you'd be smart about." She turned to the others. "Alright, boys. We need to get them on the train, stat!"

Axel frowned. "Hate to burst your bubble, boss. But putting 'em on the train is gooing against orders. And how do you plan to do so without Tak noticing?"

Roxas smiled and pranced in place. "Oh, I know I know I know! We could hitch a ride on the last car. Since the whole train is reserved for them, no one should be there."

Larxene turned to us. "Alright then, you've got a ride."

****************
Nicholas POV/Back to present
****************

"...And that's what happened!" Applebloom said as I sighed. These girls were REALLY persistent. Tak looked to the abandoned rope and back to them.

"That didn't explain why they were tied up." He said, but before Applebloom could respond, Roxas raised a hoof.

"Oh! After we got on, Larxene sent that hive mind message to make it seem realistic enough and we go them to tie us up." He said as Axel poked him in the face, hard. "OW! What was that for?"

Axel frowned. "Your big mouth just ruined that part. We were supposed to make it seem like we were captured."

Tak sighed and shook his head as I chuckled. "Alright, since its far too late to change your minds, why don't we go back to the other train cars. Being back here feels like something bad might happen." I shuddered as Sweetiebelle spoke up.

"Oh! Like a herd of buffalo stealing the train car." We all stared at her. "What? Rarity said it happened once."

************
Ronin POV
************

My eyes opened and I was in Eureka. I looked around and noticed two things.

One, no Melfesia. That was a concern that was starting to grow considering she LIVES here.

Two, I had about three hundred pairs of eyes staring at me. Great...flashbacks to middle school recitals here I come.

I took a deep breath and smiled slightly. "Alright...how many of you are there?" Big mistake.

Each and every one of them answered at the same time. If they wouldn't have each said the same number, I would be never heard it.

"Ok, so Im working with half a thousand now." I said as the hive buzzed with confirmation. I felt three more presences enter the hive behind me and turned around...

...To be tackled by Pinkie Pie.

"RONIN! I'm so happy to see you! Or is it mind you since we are in the hive mind? Either way, its amazing to see you again! I was worried that meanie prince was gonna execute you early before we could save you an-" I cut her off by pulling her into a passionate kiss.

After I let her go, she got off me and wobbled backwards some with stars in her eyes.

"Wooow." She awed as Chrysalis and Redheart rolled their eyes at the sight. The latter walked up next and punched me in the chest.

"AHH!" I yelled slightly, that spot still hurting from the fight last week. How it was affecting me in the mind, I have no idea. "Why'd you hit me there? I have an injury there and...oops." I said, realizing I just admitted to having witheld an injury from my NURSE girlfriend.

She frowned at me. "Excuse me?! You mean your were INJURED when we went on that date?" She asked heatidly as I heard several changelings start to snicker.

I smiled weakly and shrugged. "Maaaaaybe?"

Before Redheart could personally execute me, Chrysalis pulled her away. "Now, there will be plenty of time to bruise our stallion when we manage to get him out of jail." She turned to me. "What is your plan on doing so?"

I sighed. "Ima be honest girls, I don't see myself getting out of that execution, so I may have came up with a way to kill three birds with one stone."

Pinkie, who finally recovered from the suprise kiss she got, looked to me and frowned. "How are you gonna be ok if we don't stop the execution?"

I smiled in response. "I have a plan. It's dumb, and your gonna hate it. But it should work."

Chrysalis nodded, eager for me to continue. "Ronin, most of what you do is dumb. So spill."

We all laughed at that (something a tad weird considering the hundreds of laughs echoing the room.) before I continued.

"So, I need a way to amass a large enough love energy to teleport to Griffonia."

Redheart frowned. "Why in Celestia's ame do you want to go there?"

I looked to her. "Simple. Because I need a place to jump where you three wont get hurt. Besides, that king guy you mentioned on our date has had his eye out for me and my brothers since we got here, and I want to know why."

Chrysalis groaned. "But that much love energy would take half of canterlot to supply! How do we do that?"

Pinkie, suprisingly, came up with something. "Ooh Ooh! What if we have Nicholas help?"

We looked go her with veeery confused faces and a mirrored "Huh?"

Pinkie beamed. "Nicholas performs, and if Tak can use his changeling powers to take the love from the crowd he draws in and stores it somewhere, BLAMMO! Love energy!"

Redheart nodded. "That could work, but he would need to perform huge to get that many ponies to love him. I doubt Nicholas could do that alone."

Chrysalis closed her eyes for a second, as if concentrating, before grinning wickedly. "Well, there just so happens to be three other changelings on board the train, alongside his friends. They should be able to figure something out."

I smiled, before realizing something. "We need a way to contain that love. Last thing we need is for it all to be consumed or lost by accident."

Pinkie turned to me, her smile even bigger. "We can get Twilight to help with that! She always knows what to do with magic"

Redheart looked to me. "So, the plan is for you to teleport to Griffonia and go after the king? How are we going to pull that off? you've never been there before."

I smiled and tapped my head. "Well, I have a associate on the inside that has a picture of a small town in Griffonia that will allow me to avoid setting off any magic alarms Grimbeak set up."

Chrysalis frowned. "For this to work, you need to be teleported during the execution right when the bolts hit you." I looked to her, confused.

"Bolts?" I asked as Redheart and Pinkie gulped slightly.

"When somepony is executed, they are obliterated by a hundred full power lightning bolts." Redheart explained as I went pale.

Ok, so if this isn't timed right, I will either be caught teleporting or be electrocuted...Greaaaat.

Pinkie looked to Chrysalis first, then me. "What are you going to do over in Griffonia?"

I looked to her and shrugged. "Looking into Grimbeak all the while laying low. If we are gonna pull this off, we need everyone outside of our trust to think I was executed."

Her face fell a bit. "That means we won't see you for a while, huh." She said softly. I sighed and walked over to her, kneeling so I was face to face with her.

"Pinkie...I know this isn't gonna sound good, but if we don't do this I might die for real. Then you would never be able to see me at all." I stood up and took a step back so I could look at all three of them.

Chrysalis, on the outside, looked unaffected by all of this. But one glance into her eyes told me everything. She was worried, and feared my death.

Pinkie looked the most out of it. Her hair was all the way down and probably had been for some time. And looking into her eyes was like looking into the eyes of puppy that had been kicked.

Redheart looked extremely tired, but she wore a strong face to hide it. I couldn't even imagine what was going through her head with all of this.

Next thing I knew, I had pulled all three of them into a strong hug.

"Girls...I'm so sorry." I whispered, feeling three set of hooves wrap around me in a circle as I found myself tearing up. "All three of you don't deserve this crap to be thrown at y'all. You deserve better, each and everyone of you." I finished as the three of them pulled away, looked to each other for a second before nodding.

What were they- OOF!

I barely had time to process the triple hoof to the face I got from them. I slid across the ground a bit before sitting up.

"What the hell was-" I was cut off by Chrysalis kissing me.

"Ronin, we have faced worse things than this. What makes you think I am going to leave you high and dry now?" She said as she backed off as Pinkie pushed me to the ground and kissed me next, hers slightly longer than Chrysalis's.

"C'mon, Ronin. You know I'm not the type to leave somepony I care about unhappy. And I care about you a lot!" She said cheerfully after she broke her kiss, her hair poofing back up to it's normal giddiness. She backed off as well on my opposite side as Redheart laid out on me, her tail swirling around my legs, and kissed me passionately.

"Ronin." She said, breaking from the long kiss. "I may not have been your herdmate for long, but I want you to know your the first male that has actually cared about my feelings like you do. Why the buck would I let you go over one instance you goofed up?" She said as the other two laid down on my left and right, each placing their heads on my chest as Redheart placed her own between theirs.

I looked to them and smiled big, tears now going down freely. "I...I don't know what to say..." I managed to say as I heard the changelings start to hum in unison to some odd, yet relaxing, tune.

I heard Chrysalis sigh in happiness. "The hive is humming the Ode of the stars, a lullaby for our people." She said as we relaxed to the symphony of the mind.

******************
Nicholas POV
******************

I was facing a door that I really didn't want to open. However, with no Twilight, there seemed to be no choice.

"Umm...why did we stop?" Sweetiebelle asked me as I turned to my and pointed at the door.

"That, my friends, is the reason why Tak and I teleported to the back of the train. Behind this door lies horrors I dare not speak of, ones so scarring that-"

Tak snorted. "Scarring? It's just princess Luna and your brother having se-" I clamped a hand over his mouth, but it was too late.

"Wait...what's the princess doing with your brother?" Diamond asked me, causing me to groan. I really did not want to tell them about the birds and the bees. Hey! I may be twelve, but I was in six grade, and there are some things in six grade you CAN'T unsee.

Thankfully, I was saved from the whole situation when the door opened, revealing a veeeery tired looking Raiden who stumbled by us and walked into a small bathroom near the exit. We all looked to each other before the LAZR group smirked.

"Ya know, we could just teleport you guys to the front. Me and the boys could easily hang out here until the train stops." Larxene said as we sighed in relief. The three of then charged their magic as a green light filled the room.

When it dispersed, we found ourselves in a different train car. This one was empty, though the door behind us had a golden barrier around it.

I looked outside as I yawned, it was dark and the day was starting to drag. I went and laid out on a set of seats and faced everyone.

"Well, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Might as well get some shut eye." I said as everyone got comfortable. Diamond Tiara got on top of me and laid out on my chest, her face towards me with a smile as she nuzzled my chest. Applebloom went next to my head and curled up, but I could feel her head against mine. I felt weight on my legs and a content sigh ring out.

Must be Sweetiebelle. I thought as I noticed Tak lay out on the seats across from us and activate some sort of spell on himself, causing him to pass out immediately (though I swore I heard him mutter "My love..." before doing so.)

The combined fillies warmth was really making me drowsy. As my eyes closed, my mind drifted towards the dream I had had and this weird feeling I had felt since getting on this train.

Even with all the girls here and the help of the princesses...why do I feel like something bad is gonna happen?

*****************
???
*****************

In the Crystal Empire, there are a decent amount of snowy mountains far north. Every year, some daring adventurer of a pony or griffonor whatever is too foolish enough to attempt to climb them goes and does so. Why was it foolish, you ask? Many believed that the Wendigos, the very ones pushed away by the love of the ponies a millennium ago, resided there. That, and no one ever returned from the mountains to prove or disprove these claims.

That being said, rumor had it that recently a pony in a cloak would be seen walking to and from the mountains monthly, as if he lived there. Of course, these rumors had to be ridiculous, right? The Empire had JUST returned! No pony on their right mind would go to that cursed mountain range unless they wished for die...right?

Somewhere, deep in this mountain range though, was a garden not too unlike the one in Canterlot that houses a certain chaos lord. Instead this one's greenery was frozen over, and the only animals here were the haunting spirits of the wendigos prey.

The sounds of clopping hooves rang out as a cloaked pony walked into the garden. He looked around as the wind picked up, the snow seemingly getting stronger, seemingly laughing at the poor pony who managed to stumble upon the garden.

The pony raised a hoof and yelled to the sky. "I am here to speak with the queen!"

The wind and snow stopped, and was replaced by chortling laughter and ludicrous growls. The pony slowly stepped forward, each step resounding off the cavern walls that surrounded the garden. Hearing what sounded like a nearby voice, the pony turned quickly, just to be meet with the cave entrance he had went through to get here.

The pony sighed and made it to the center of the garden, where a skeleton laid on an icy throne. Before he could reach it, three swirling spirits began circling the pony, their looks resembling that of the wendigo of legend. They looked down on the pony as he nodded to them.

"You have dwindled for centuries without guidance or a home. But I have come here to change that. We cannot rely on Sombra or Dadiolus to bring about Equestrias end, so we must bring back the one who can." He stated in a clear voice as he pulled out eight jars, seven containing white liquid and one containing black liquid.

He stepped forward and poured each of the white bottles on the skeleton. "With you ancient ones as my witness, I pour the harvested souls of seven pure beings onto the latent queen." He turned and opened the black jar and brought out a knife. He cut his leg slightly and poured the blood into the black jar.

"And now, I apply tainted blood to the twisted soul of Dadiolus himself, may his death empower the rightful ruler of the Equestria...no, the WORLD!" He poured the black liquid on the body as the three wendigo pounced the body, letting it absorb their icy power.

"yes! YES!!! Arise, and smite all of ponykind! Arise, and bring about eternal winter!" The pony chanted as the corpse began to glow and rise off the ground, snow and ice slowly churning in a circle around it.

The pony looked on in pure delight as the light slowly faded, and a icy body landed on its feet. Her hair was silk white and her body was covered in this icy armour that bulged out slightly at the chest. Her eyes were simply icicles jutting out and her teeth were of similar consequence, yet better aligned to be straight rather than crooked. The feminine being stood up and looked around slowly before smiling.

It has been eons since I have walked the earth. She said in a chilling tone before she turned to the pony, who had by far wet himself in pure ecstasy at the revival of his idol.

Come to me, my follower. Tell me the name of the one who freed me from my eternal slumber in tartarus. She ordered as the pony walked up, shaking entirely the whole time, and bowed to her.

"My queen, my name is Goldspoon. I went undercover as a chef in Canterlot so I could learn how to bring you back. After your fiance returned, I was sure he would come and revive you."

The ice woman looked around, yet saw no one else. And where is my fateful husband?

Goldspoon looked up at her and frowned. "My queen, I hate to inform you that he planned on stopping you from bringing about eternal winter. Thankfully, he was killed by one of the new humans that have appeared."

The queen blinked in suprise before she turned away. If Dadiolus did interfere, then he must know something I don't. And there are more humans now? Hmm...this may work in my favor, if that fool Grimbeak is still alive.

She turned to Goldspoon and smiled wickedly. I have a task for you! Go to Griffonia and alert the griffon king that I will be ready to destroy Canterlot in five days!

Goldspoon saluted and bowed. "Yes, my queen!" With that, he ran off into the tunnel he had walked in from. The ice queen looked at her garden, and the messed up shape it was in, and frowned.

Oh, this won't work at all. She said as she made an ice throne using her newly aquired magic. She sat in it and smiled as wendigos started appearing left and right to acknowledge the return of their queen.

Much better...That blasted princess of the sun will rue the day she tried to vanquish Christine Valencia Blazeheart, Queen of the wendigo and rightful ruler of this world!

*****************
Raiden POV
*****************

Ok, I'm drawing the line at ten rounds.

I had just gotten out of the bathroom and was now stretching out my body, hearing several kinks and cracks. Dang, does Luna know how to tire one out!

I groaned inwardly as I saw Luna stick her head out the door. "Raiiiiiden~" She sung out lustfully. "I'm in need of-"

I walked forward and shushed her. "No. Not until tomorrow. I am completely dry, woman!" I hissed quietly as she pouted.

"But Raideeeeen! We neeeeed thou!" She said as I frowned.

"And I need a break. You can wait until tomorrow to get some." I said as I laid on some of the seats and stretched out, eager to go to sleep.

Luna rolled her eyes but laid down on top of me nonetheless. "If we cannot get the lovemaking we desire, then thou shall suffer our cuddleful wrath!" She stated as she nuzzled my neck, making it that much easier for me to fall asleep.

I rubbed a claw down her back, eliciting a sigh and a shudder from her and whispered in her ear.

"Tomorrow, let's totally do it in your sisters bed." Luna proceeded to snort loudly as she laughed at the idea of desecrating her sisters private quarters like so.

"Indeed. She shall learn not to underestimate our endurance or our gall!" She declared with a yawn as we both ended up falling to sleep.

*************
Ronin POV
*************

My eyes snapped open as I sat up. I looked around and immediately realized I was NOT in the hivemind. Instead, I was definitely in Celestia's room, and on her bed no less!

How the heck did I manage to get here? I was JUST in a jail cell...unless I am still asleep. I thought as I heard a sly chuckle from my right. I turned to see Celestia looking at me hungrily, with a fanged smile on her lips.

"oooh, if it isn't Ronin. The darkened knight who has managed to find himself in my bedchambers." She purred as I stood up frowned, clenching my fists slightly.

"Knock it off, Celestia. I'm not in the mood for your fiery chick mess right now." I stated, noticing she was looking like sha had before, only know she had a tiara with a red ruby in its center on.

She laughed, but her eyes had anger in them. "I am many things, human. But Celestia is not one of them." She walked straight up to me and pressed her forehead against mine, her lips centimeters from my own. "Tell me..." She breathed as she stared into my soul. "That day in the bushes, did I act or even sound like Celestia?"

She had a point. The sun princess never had been fully bold in romantic actions with me before, just a drunken night after Dadiolus's first defeat. And this mare, whoever she was, acted NOTHING like her in all the best ways.

I smiled. "I guess not. Might you tell me who you are then?" I asked as she pushed me onto the bed and kissed me deeply, her hooves pinning my shoulders down and her flaming tail inches from scorching my legs.

"Ohohohoho! Finally asking the lady her name?" She said after breaking the kiss. She looked down on me as I gave her a shrug and licked her fangs. "My name is Daybreaker, the TRUE ruler of the sun!"

I won't lie, I kinda liked this version better. And it didn't suprise me that she was not Celestia. That did leave a question though...

"So, the time she called me brim...was that you?" I asked her as she blinked in suprise before tilting her head back and laughing malevolently.

"That was not me, fool! That was indeed that idiotic lesser version of me that did such a thing." She said as I nodded.

"Oooooh. Wait...version?" I said before smiling. "Oh! Your Celestia's version of nightmare moon, huh?"

She rolled her eyes. "To a degree, yes. But I bore of this chatter." She leaned on close to me. "I must ask you this. How loyal are you to Celestia?"

I didn't hesitate. "On a scale of one to ten, about two at best, why?"

She smiled wickedly at that. "Well, how would you like to help me replace her?" She asked as I thought about that, barely noticing her stroke my chest with her hoof, somehow knowing not to put pressure on the center of my chest.

If I helped this lady out, Celestia might disappear...for good. And I doubt Raiden, Luna, or anyone else would be too happy about that. However, I wasn't really too sure Celestia was to be trusted, considering she never told us about the third human and just so happens to be unable to get me off this trail even though shes the princess.

I looked Daybreaker in the eye. "If I help you, you need to peomise that Celestia isn't killed. Instead, we find a way to trap her in your mind so Luna can see her on occasion." I said as she giggled slightly.

"I have already imprisioned her in our shared space. I just need a magic component to take her place outside the mindspace."

I blinked and raised an eyebrow. "And that would be?"

She purred, yes purred, seductively. "Your a hafling, are you not? I can absorb your dark power through any way necessary to overpower her light."

I smiled slightly. "And considering my power is love based..." I trailed off, already knowing where this was going.

She scoffed. "Believe me, the magic is purely a bonus. You, on the other hand, are a specimen all among yourself! A man from another world who does not fear darkness and those who weild it! Instead, you claim its power and embrace its advantages."

Getting kinda turned off, I grabbed her by the head and pulled her into a kiss. After breaking away, I grinned at her frown.

"If I wanted a lecture, I'd have popped by the purple unicorns place." I said as she growled, but I saw the smile pierce it.

"Heh, your lucky your so intriguing to me, Or I would've scorched you by now." She said as the bed caught fire and she spread her wings out wide, revealing every inch of her magnificence. Suprisingly, the fire didn't hurt to touch, instead it was oddly soothing.

Must be a dream thing. I thought as she smiled at my awed expression at her full radience.

"Ronin...It is time you were shown what a TRUE weilder of the sun can do!" She exclaimed as, in the back of my head, I could've swore I heard Celestia pleading with me to stop.

Meh, it was probably nothing.

Author's Note:

Is it getting hot in here, or is it just Daybreaker?

A lot went down here, with the revealing of the wendigo queen herself and a "secondary character" who had been thought to just be a baker now a bad guy, things aren't looking too good.

Yay! the crusaders (and diamond tiara) snuck onto the train. Makes you wonder when Nicholas will have to tell the girls about that herding contract...

And will Luna be able to control herself? And how long until every other mare undergoes heat season as well? Next time, my fic-crazy ponies, and remember: LOVE AND TOLERATE!

PreviousChapters Next