• Published 4th Jan 2021
  • 3,654 Views, 968 Comments

Era of Harmony - Gambling_Sam



3 brothers find themselves in equestria, fate takes over from there.

  • ...
16
 968
 3,654

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 16: Party of a lifetime!

*Nicholas POV*

I yawned as I woke up, finding myself on some sort of couch, and started taking in my surroundings.

The courtyard was littered with sleeping ponies and party decorations. I looked at where I had been sleeping and raised an eyebrow as I found I couldn't get up because Sweetiebelle was attached to one leg and Applebloom was attached to my left arm. I chuckled as I noticed Cadence walking through the yard, looking for someone. I waved her down and she came over. Since I couldn't bow, I simply did that two finger salute Ronin always does.

"Hello princess, what happened out here?" I asked as she starting giggling. Her horn lit up as she teleported me out of the hoofs of the girls and next to her.

"Well, Turns out Pinkie Pie pulled all the stops for this party, but I can't seem to find Aunty anywhere." She says as she picks up a bottle of cider. "I hope she didn't get too tipsy last night." She sighs as she looks to me. "I wasn't at the party for long, but I do know that Pinkie was the last one up last night." She said while pointing at a dunk tank, which Pinkie was fast asleep in.

"Ok, thanks!" I said as I ran towards the dunk tank, passing by a passed out Tak who was using a konked out Scootaloo as a pillow. I made it to the tank and tapped the glass.

"AHH!!!! The cupcakes are revolting!!!" She yelled out before falling into the water. I couldn't help but laugh as she pulled herself out of the tank.

"Hey, Pinkie. What happened last night?" I asked as she put a hoof to her chin in thought. After a second, she grinned really big and grabbed my shoulders.

"OH!!!! I remember! We threw a victory party for saving Equestria, then Applejack brought out the cider, and you and the girls went to play and we partied till the sun came up." She finished as I smiled kinda forcefully.

"Could you repeat that, but slower." I ask her. She looks at me and smiles.

"Of course, silly. Now where to begin..."

**************
Party flashback/Raiden POV
**************

When everyone came outside, Pinkie Pie had just finished setting up what she called the "Victory party" It was big, if anything else, with a huge dance floor in the middle, a really big food and drink table off to the side, and several party games surrounding the area. I smiled and made my way towards the punch bowl. After pouring a glass, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to face Ronin.

"Hey, brother. How are you feeling after all this?" I ask I start to watch Pinkie try to form a conga line with Nicholas and the crusaders leading. Of course, Nicholas is all for it, and Applebloom and Sweetiebelle are quick to agree, though I notice that they gave each other a slight glare before joining the conga line.

"Well, I feel ok. Still kinda hurts around the chest area, but I'll live." Ronin says before turning to me. "Dude...I want to apologize for the whole attacking you before. I was kinda wearing a suit of armour that would've killed me if I didn't, but that's still no excuse for the mess that happened." He says as I frown at him.

"Is that still an issue?" I ask, wary of his answer. He looks away for a second before replying.

"Nah, it was connected to Monsoon's mind. And the dude is dead, so it should be fine." He said with a laugh as the the conga line goes by with more ponies in it. I make eye contact with Twilight and her eyes widen.

"I didn't take you to be a partier, Twilight!" I say with a smirk as she congas by with a grimace. She turns her head back and responds.

"IM NOT!! Pinkie glued my hoofs to her back so I have to stay in the line!!!" She yells back as I burst out laughing. I turn to Ronin.

"I better go help her, see you later, man." I say as I join the conga line, making sure to wedge in behind Twilight.

*********
Ronin POV
*********

I laugh as Raiden attempts to free Twilight from the conga line that had even more ponies in it. I felt a poke at my ribs, so I turned and was met with a kiss from my girl. She turns and starts walking into the castle, so I walk up next to her.

"Howdy, Chrysi." I say as she raises an eyebrow.

"Chrysi? Have you lost brain cells from the incident earlier?" She remarks as I laugh.

"Nah, just a nickname I came up with. Now, whats up?" I ask as her face becomes a slight frown.

"Celestia wants to talk to us about 'the future' and what we plan to do after today." She says as I sigh loudly.

"Lets not keep her waiting, right?" I say as we walk into the throne room. We walk in and Celestia is currently talking with some chef at a table.

"Yes, Goldspoon, you may take leave and go see your family in ponyville." She says as the chef smiles and bows deeply, only to run straight out of the room in joy. She turns to us as we sit at the table.

"You called, Sunbutt?" I say as Chrysalis rolls her eyes and Celestia chuckles.

"Yes, I want to ask you what you plan to after tonight." She says as I ponder that same question.

"Well, It depends on where your going to have my training regimen stationed at. If Im going to train soldiers, I'll need a barracks." I say as She smiles at me.

"We have a small training base of operations being built in Ponyville as we speak, so that will be where your stationed." She motions for the a maid to bring us drinks, and said waiter does so. I take a look at the bottle.

"Pinot Noir? y'all have wine in this world?" I ask as Celestia and Chrysalis get theirs poured first, then as mine is getting poured, Celestia responds.

"Of course, sometimes said drink is necessary to pull through long hours of paperwork." She says as she slams the glass with her head tilted back slightly. I look at her in shock as Chrysalis laughs loudly, doing the same herself

Celestia notices this and stares down Chrysalis, before magicing up another full glass and downing it just as fast. Chrysalis repeats, but with two glasses. Not to be left out, I get two more glasses and downed all three.

"Lets make this a competition, then!" I yell as we start scrambling for wine and glasses. The waiters off to the side start to slowly sneak out of the room, not wanting to be here when the wine takes its toll.

*********
Raiden POV
*********

After escaping the conga line of death, Twilight and I decided to relax by an apple bobbing game. We were currently watching Nicholas and Applebloom compete to see who can get the most in a short time.

"Alright, y'all. first one tah get tah five apples wins!" Applejack says as she pours about ten apples into the large container. She raises her hoof as Nick and applebloom get ready.

"Your going down, sweet farmers child!" Nicholas says as I roll my eyes at the line from a certain country song. Applebloom grins widely at Nicholas.

"Wanna bet, Nick? If ah win, ya gotta carry me on your back for the rest of the night!" She said as Sweetiebelle and Scootaloo got big grins on their faces.

Of course, Nicholas doesn't think that a kid raised on a APPLE farm would be hard to beat in a bobbing for apples game, so he responds.

"Alright, but if I win, you have to wear a dress for a week when we get back to ponyville!" He says as Applebloom pales a bit, but agrees all the same. Applejack clears her throat.

"Alrighty then, on yer marks, git set, GO!" She drops her hoof and the two kids faces hit the water, splashing water everywhere.

Twilight jumps back from the water and frowns. "Nick knows he going to lose, right?" She asks as I smile and turn to walk off, she follows next to me.

"I think he does, but he's the type that plays games for the fun, not the glory." I say with a laugh as Applebloom finishes with her five before Nick can get even three. "Besides, I think he's got a crush on one or more of those girls, so he's going to do all he can to enjoy being around them." Twilight look to me with a raised eyebrow.

"What about you? any mares caught your eye yet?" She asks me as I shake my head.

"I haven't thought about that yet, to be honest. That does bring up a question that's been in my mind." I say as we walk past Rarity, who is currently trying to converse with some of the fancier ponies here, only to have Rainbow Dash dive bomb her at random to mess any chance of that happening up.

"Whats the question?" She asks me as we look to the dancefloor to see Pinkie Pie pulling random ponies into the mix. I turn to Twilight, who looks kind off nervous for some reason.

"Why are there so many mares, but so little stallions?" I ask her as she sighs in...relief?

"Oooh, that's your question! Well, the mare to stallion average her really big, about 6 six to one to be exact. So usually this leads to herds and other sorts of relationships." She finishes as my jaw drops.

"Wait, herds are a thing here?" I ask as she smiles sheepishly. "Wow thats... actually not that suprising." I say as Pinkie comes over.

"Hey Raiden, you and Twilight should come and dance!" She says as I smile at the idea, but Twilight takes a step back.

"Im not a good dancer, so I'll sit this one ouaaaaah!" She yelps as I pick her up and take her to the center of the dance floor. I plop her in front of me and smile as she frowns, her cheeks puffed a bit.

"Sorry, Twi. But I need a dance partner, and I don't have the energy for Pinkie." I say as she rolls her eyes.

"Fine, ONE dance. but that's it!" She states as I laugh. The music stops as a familiar voice comes over a mic.

"Ladies and- oh wait, forgot your ponies- Mares and GentleStallions! This next song is for all those lovebirds out there, so pick yer partner and get to slow dancing!"

Nicholas, you Ass. I think as I turn towards the dj booth, which has been commandeered by the crusaders and my brother (who still had Applebloom on his back) as he put a slow song on. I turn to Twilight, who looks like she is about to pass out and extend my hand.

"May I have this dance?" I say as she gulps.

"I've never slowdanced before with somepony." She says as I grab her forehooves and guide them up to my chest, causing her to stand on her back hooves.

"Then follow my lead." I say as I slowly step in tune to the music. After a few missteps (and a couple of hooves to my feet, thank goodness Rarity made me shoes) she started getting the hang of it. Getting comfortable enough to rest her head on my chest as we swayed back and forth.

As we dance, my mind reaches back to what she told me earlier. What was I going to do? There weren't any human girls here, so how would relationships work with the ponies? Ronin is with that Queen, but she's a bug thing, so that's not the same.

But as I look at Twilight, who is now humming to the music, I can't help but smile. Maybe things can work out. I think, believing in my heart that nothing could ruin this moment. Then something plows into us, sending Twilight and me to the ground.

*********
Nicholas POV
*********

"I told ya they would be cute together." Applebloom says matter-o-factly. I just roll my eyes as Sweetiebelle turns to Applebloom.

"Applebloom, can I get a turn on Nick, please!" She gives her the puppy dog eyes.

Applebloom smiles and rolls her eyes. "Alright then, ah was getting tired of being carried around anyway." She gets off as Sweetiebelle Squeals before glomping me from behind. After adjusting my stance a bit, we leave the DJ booth and attempt to find Scootaloo.

"Where do ya think she went?" Applebloom says as Sweetiebelle uses her extended height to look over the crowd. She points to the Corn hole set.

"There she is, she's hanging out with Tak!" She says as I grab her legs. Sweetiebelle looks down at me with a confused look.

"What are you doing?" She asks as I ready myself to sprint across the courtyard at top speed. Applebloom sees me doing this and gets out of the way quickly.

"Im about to bull rush you across the courtyard, so hang on." I say as bend low.

"Oh, ok." She says, satisfied. Then her eyes widen. "wait a secoooNIIIIIIICK!" She yells as I sprint towards them, making sure to knock Raiden and Twilight off balance, which causes Twilight to fall on top of Raiden in a VERY interesting position. I laugh as we approach Tak and Scoots, but slow down so they don't see us coming up. I set down Sweetiebelle and motion for her to sneak up on them.

After ducking behind a table, we listen in on them while they play corn hole.

"Dang it, why is this so hard!" Scootaloo says as she tried to throw the beanbag into the hole, just to miss it by several inches. Tak chuckles a tad before answering.

"Well, you've got to guide it into the hole. You just can't throw it willy nilly, let me help you." He grabs a beanbag, hands it to Scoots, and starts positioning her body so that she can throw the beanbag easily. He puts his hoof underneath hers.

"Now, rear your front leg back." He says while guiding her leg back. "And... Release!" He yells as she swings it forward, causing the bag to go straight into the hole.

"Yes!!! I did it! That was so awesome!" Scoots yells as she pulls Tak into a big hug, before releasing him with a massive blush on her face. "Please don't tell the others I did that." She says as Tak smiles.

"Your secret is safe with me, Sctootaloo." He says with a wink. That's when my inner troll decides to be fed once again. I sneak up behind the two and clear my throat.

"What secret?" I say loudly as Scootaloo yells loudly and falls into Tak, sending then both to the ground. Sweetiebelle and Applebloom, who had finally caught up with us, starting busting a gut laughing. The two in the pile joined in, and we found ourselves enjoying the rest of the night together.

***********
Ronin POV
***********

"Yeah! fifty-five shots, baby!" I yell as I watched Celestia and Chrysalis continue to down glasses of wine, yet they were waaay slower than when they started. I had only had three myself, but I had pretended to drink with them to see how much they would down. And man, I was not disappointed!

Chrysalis downed her fifty-sixth glass and turned to Celestia. "Give-hic-up yet?" She slurs as she wobbles a tad. Celestia lets out a loud snort as she downs hers as well.

"Never, Chrysalis. I will not-hic- be out drank by a little splotch of black goo!" She mumbles before slamming her head into the table, breaking her side of the table in half.

That was it for me. As soon as I saw that, I fell out of my chair with how much I was laughing. I looked up as Chrysalis walked over to Celestia.

"Get-hic-up, you pasty pony!" She half yelled half mumbled, lightly poking Celestia in the face. "Ronin is laughing at you and me!"

Celestia sat up immediately. "Who dares insult me!" Snickering, Chrysalis points to me, which causes Celestia to glare at me.

But in a flash, that glare turns into a half-lidded stare. "Chrysalis, have we-hic- talked about the alliance with changelings, yet?" Chrysalis shakes her head, but gives me bedroom eyes all the same. "Because I think I know a way to punish our dear friend and salvage peace at the same time." Celestia said in a sultry voice as the two royals approached me.

Realizing I done fucked up, I slowly started scooting away until I hit a wall. Realizing I was stuck, I just gave up and rolled with it. I stood up and grabbed them both by the horns (after nearly impaling myself on Celestias) and pulled them to the hallway. "Which way to your bedroom, Sunbutt?" I asked. Chrysalis giggled like a madman chanting 'breed! breed! breed!' under her breath as Celestia answered me by teleporting us to her bed. I turned to the girls and smiled.

"Works for me."

***********
Raiden POV
***********

After being knocked to the ground, I found Twilight on top of me in a very compromising position. Twilight looked at me for a second, before realizing what we looked like, and jumped up very quickly.

"Oh my gosh, Raiden I'm so sorry! I have no idea how we got like that an-" I put a finger in her muzzle and laughed.

"Relax, Twi. my brother is the one who knocked us over, so it's no big deal." I said as Rainbow came flying over.

"Hey, Twilight and Raiden! come on, pinkie pie wants to play a game with everyone." She points to the castle as she flies inside. I turn to Twilight and shrug as we walked inside to see Rainbow dash, Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy waiting on us.

"Man, you two are slow!" Rianbow quips but gets a hoof to the head by Applejack.

"Will ya stop that? Pinkie said to meet her in the throne room, so we better git there before she gets...pinkie about it" Applejack says as she walks towards the throne room with us right behind her.

"Now what could Pinkie possibly be thinking about doing in the throne room?" Rarity asked as we walk in with a gasp.

The throne room is an absolute mess! There are overturned chairs and mountains of shot glasses littered around the place. And the table in the center of the room is split in half at the end.

"Oh my! what happened here?" Rarity says as she steps around the mess. I walk over to a sword sticking out of one of the chairs.

"Whatever happened, Ronin was a part of it." I say as Pinkie drops from the ceiling with an empty bottle, causing Fluttershy to squeak out before shrinking into a ball.

Pinkie looks at us with excitement. "Who's ready to play spin the bottle?"

Author's Note:

Spin the bottle?! we all know how this'll turn out! This chapter (and the next one) were really fun to write and I honestly wasn't expecting it to be soooo long! meh, its fine!

See ya next time, my fic-crazy ponies! and remember: LOVE AND TOLERATE!!!

PreviousChapters Next