• Published 16th Dec 2020
  • 5,387 Views, 320 Comments

I’m trying - wubnub



HiE, a man brought to Equestria against his will along with a harmful magic he never knew about

Comments ( 10 )

Lets go, Joey! Hit that new milepost with Luna!

Now he needs to buck up and buck twilights brain out as well

And like that I'm caught up to the story, I was kind of dreading this day and sad but I'll have to be patient for new chapters now. Also I sense tirek foreshadowing coming I can't wait :twilightsheepish:

11607467
Hey thank you for reading and I'm glad you've enjoyed the story so far. Hopefully I can give this story an ending worth the journey. I have a pretty good idea of what is to come the only question now is whether or not i cut some chapters to make sure i finish this. Life changes have left me very far away from writing so I'd hate to prolong the wait for a few chapters that might honestly be filler. Tough decisions but I ensure you the ending will be something :)

11619543
I’d agree. I’d say it’s my biggest flaw in writing. I don’t know if it’s because I have ADD but, I find it difficult to fully engulf myself into a scene for too long and I think this forces me to move on instead of being content with have a small accomplishment chapter. I sorta captured a well paced chapter with the Equestrian games episode so I do know I can be better and thats precisely the reason I’ve been so slow with updating or writing. I’m truly trying to make a more well paced and well thought out product and I’d like to be felt by both myself and the reader.

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate the feedback :)

11642898
Anytime a HiE story adds Maud to a chapter or does this specific episode it always manages to make me smile.

Haven't met a single author who's written Maud badly, then again its not exactly hard to write her as long as you understand her personality

11637591
Lol it’s been so long since I started this story that I don’t even remember writing that but, rereading it? Bars son, I was on my A game :rainbowlaugh:


11639724
Also incredibly nice comment and literally brightened my day knowing that my story could possibly help even one person. Thankfully life has seemed to sorta flatten out for me recently and in a way it’s sort of made it difficult to feel an urge to write. Like you pointed out I started this story with a therapeutic purpose yet find myself engrossed with writing over time. Reading your comment however, hit me with a big wave of emotion and I think I’m going to make a schedule and finish this bad boy already. Thank you for sticking with my story and I hope whatever you’re going through clears up with a peaceful resolution :)

11645362
happy to know ull be retruning!! ill gladly wait till the end of it cuz im rooting for the mc :pinkiesmile:

11642995
maud truly is the a versatile character despite her emotionless demeanor, you can insert her in anything!!!!

11688185
Lol that’s all fair. I haven’t gotten there yet, but I hope things improve for MC’s situation. It’s looking rough for him at this point.

Login or register to comment