• ...
18
 12
 978

The Builder Vs The Misunderstanding

There are some cracking sounds, soft at first then one loud crack seems to bring me back to consciousness. ‘Huh, what's going on? Shouldn’t I be dead?’ I think while I slowly get feeling back in my body.

I also noticed my senses such as touch, hearing, and sight were-OW!!! I just got blinded by the sun the moment I opened my eyes! I blinked my eyes to help them adjust to the sudden light, then I also tried to move, not succeeding at first until my fingers were the first to get freed, clenching my fist as the rest of the stone fell off of me.

I gasp for breath and fall forward landing on the soft grass in front of me. “I’m alive!” I cheer and pant to catch my breath. Once I do, I turn and look at what I was standing on and see a pedestal with a plaque. I then read it out loud. “The Crafter, this being is unknown, that was seen working for king Sombra, not much is known of it, only that he welded strange magic that allowed it to craft items in cube shapes.”


I scoff and cross my arms. “So they turn me into some kind of hero? Yeah sure, I better get out of here before someone sees me.” I slip a hand into my pocket to check my inventory and see I only have two ender pearls, a potion of swiftness, a totem of undying, and sixty-four blocks of cobblestone on me.

“Hey, you!” I turned to the voice and saw, no doubt, a guard. “Who are you and what are you doing here?!”

I stare at them for a moment before I say. “I am the great cornholio!” Once they stare at me completely dumbfounded, I take that opportunity to run. I ran away from the big building behind me and instead jumped over a fence and ended up in a fancy-looking city.

“Ok, now where?” I asked myself as I saw lots of unicorns staring at me, lots of them looking like they just ran a marathon while others helped some of them off the ground.

“Monster!” A unicorn shouted.

I roll my eyes and see some more guards coming down one street so I run the other way while screaming. “Racist ass unicorn!” While running I reach into my backpack thankful I still have it. I pull out some iron armor and quickly equip it.

“Stop right there!” I heard one of the guards shout, trying to hit me with a beam of magic but missed and hit the ground instead.

I flip them off. “Fuck off! I just got out of being turned to stone, no way I’ll let those two turn me to stone again!” I said while jumping over a food stall full of cabbages.

The guards kept chasing me, even running over the stall of cabbages while someone said. “Nooo! My cabbages!”

I run down the street till I see more guards coming but I smirk and equip the cobblestone. Then I start building a tower straight up before going forward. Thankfully the blocks still follow Minecraft physics so it doesn't tip over. “See ya Sombra scum.”

They just stare dumbfounded as I build away from them, but of course, that didn’t last long as those with wings flew after me. “You were saying?” One of the flying guards said.

It was my turn to stare dumbfounded. “Ponies have wings? I mean I know those two bitches have wings but they also have horns.” I asked as I equip my ender pearl.

“Give up now, there’s no way you can escape.” A guard said as they pointed spears at me.

I widen my eyes to face fear and throw my hands up while letting go of the ender pearl throwing it a few streets away. “Wait if you kill me you'll never know where the treasure is buried!”

“What treasure?” A guard asked.

“The treasure of...I'm a wiener.” I said buying time till the pearl hit something.

“I’m a wiener?” All the guards asked as they looked at each other in confusion.

I chuckle and smirk. “Yes, you are.” I flip them off and just in time as I teleport in the middle of some kid's party. “Sorry, gonna go!” I take off running and get out of the yard.

As I was running a shadow flew over me, looking up, I see the guards with wings from earlier. “There he is!!” One of them shouted as they flew at me.

“Crap!” I said and ran faster looking for any way to escape but I hit the end of the city and said to a stop. “Holy crap! What kind of psycho puts a city on top of a mountain!?” I look around seeing more guards coming but when I look out away from the mountain I see my beacon in a nearby forest. I eyeball it and shrug feeling I don't really have a choice. Equipping my last ender pearl, I pull my arm back taking a baseball stance, and then throw it as hard as I can towards the forest.

It leaves my hand so far that it whistles as it flies. “I really hope that thing doesn't hit a bird.” I hear thumps and turn around to see more guards with spears. I reach into my backpack and pull out a shield, Iron sword, and elytra. I then equip it all and take a fighting stance.

“You are surrounded, just give up while you have the chance.” A guard said.

I scoff and lift my sword. “As long as I am breathing, I have a chance.” I tell them then block a spear with my shield. “Don't bother I fought Sombra’s daughters before, and if it wasn't for those stupid crystals turning me to stone I would have won.”

The guards looked confused after I said that but still glared at me. “Can’t say we didn’t give you a chance, take him down!” They all charged at me, I block one spear with my shield and another with my sword.

“Your funeral.” I said as I use my sword to attack them and cut a few spears off and use my shield to block their attacks.

Of course, they had the numbers advantage but that won’t stop me, I’m escaping and they’re not gonna stop me, I brought up my shield to block a winged guards charge, making them crash into my shield before I threw them off, I looked at my shield and saw a small but noticeable dent.

“Geez, they had a hard head.” I said then block another attack with my sword. “Just let me go and maybe I can free you from those two’s control.”

“What control?” One of them asked.

I stare at them and frown. “The mind control, it is how their father controlled the crystal empire.” I said and just as one of them opened their mouth I was teleported into the middle of the sky. “Oh shit!” I flail around until I can spin my stuff around in the elytra start helping me glide.

I let out a sigh of relief as I started to glide instead of fall, I saw that I was above the town that was close to the forest where my base is, but I didn't want a repeat of the mountain city so I made sure I didn’t come close to landing in the town.

As I flew over the small town I saw a tree that had been blown up. “Geez, what happened there?” I looked around and saw ponies running and hiding and in the distance, I could swear I saw a rainbow moving across the sky. “This place is freaky.” I shake my head and look forward.

“Excuse me, but who are you and how are you flying?” I turned and looked at a winged horse mare, she was grey with a blonde, I guess mane, but what shocked me were her eyes, they were golden in color but were looking in different directions.

Seeing as she asked me nicely I decided to answer her. “My name is Stanley and I am gliding. I can't actually fly.”

“Oh I see, nice to meet you, Stanley, I’m Ditzy Doo, but most call me Derpy.” Ditzy said, holding her hand out for a handshake.

I reach over and shake her hand. “Well, it is good to meet a friendly pony.” I said then looked ahead and saw I was coming up on the ground.

“Something tells me that you haven’t been meeting friendly ponies.” Ditzy said.

“Not really. I met a nice mare but after that, it was just evil pony after evil pony.” I said just before landing on the ground and checking my elytra's durability seeing that it is at 88%.

“That sounds terrible!” Ditzy said. “Always meeting bad ponies! Though, all of Equestria just got done meeting a big meanie, did you meet him?”

I shake my head and frown. “No, I just woke up after Sombra’s daughters turned me to stone. I don't even know how I am alive.” I told her then glare up at the mountain I came from and see specks coming this way.

“Sombra? Who’s that?” She asked me confused.

I look back at her. “Black unicorn, enslaved the whole crystal empire, any of that sound familiar?”

“I’ve heard of the Crystal Empire from a few friends, but nothing about a Sombra. I think I would have heard of him if he’s everything you said he was.” Ditzy replied, giving me a confused look.

I frown and wonder why his daughters aren't keeping his memory alive or his descendants really. I don't know how long I've been trapped in stone that couldn't have been for more than a few years unless magic was involved that somehow put me into stasis. “Well, that is troubling. But I must go now, sorry but I have some bad ponies chasing me.” I point up at the mountain. Then turn and start running into the forest.

“Wait you don’t-” Whatever Ditzy was gonna say, I didn’t hear it as I kept running into the forest.

“Ok, so I have been tried in stone for who knows how long, Sombra isn't remembered and either his daughters or his descendants have been covering his own failures up.” I say to myself as I run through the forest. “Hopefully when I get to my base I can make a plan, and hopefully Amore’s statue hasn't been smashed and I can save her somehow.”

After a couple of hours of running, I finally reached my base, seeing plants had overgrown all over the place with Giant Spiders and Skeletons wandering around, which caused me to hide behind a tree from them.

“Oh great now I have to clear them out.” I groan before reaching into my backpack and pulling out a diamond sword and a crossbow with a stack of arrows. “I guess all this shade is enough to keep the skeletons safe assuming that they work like in the game.”

I aim my crossbow around the tree before firing it at a spider and knocked it into a skeleton. The spider pushed the skeleton slightly into the light, causing it to catch on fire, but it was enough for the rest of the skeletons to look in my direction and fire arrows, the spider I hit charging at me.

“Oh shit!” I move behind the tree and wait for the spider. Once it comes around I cut it with my sword a few times and kill it making it drop string and an eye. I then move behind another free and use the crossbow to fire at the skeletons till I hear them all stop moving. “Goddamn annoying.” Just before I move I hear a click and hiss behind me. “Oh damn it.” I turn and equip my shield as fast as I can just before the creeper explodes.

The explosion did no damage thanks to the shield, but it did push me back a bit. I looked at the crater the Creeper made and frowned, knowing that it might be a pain in the ass later. “Well damn, I will have to fill that in later, and find a way to both hide my base from the sky while letting sunlight cover it.” I rub my face and walk over to the door and push it open seeing almost everything ransacked yet still in perfect condition.

“Ok this is strange, the outside looks like a hundred years past, while the inside just looks like someone broke in yesterday.” I said and started placing torches around to light the room.

Then I see something out of place, a diamond pickaxe that seems to spark every now and then, and a small dagger with an Ender Pearl on the guard. “What in the world? I know I didn't make these.” I pick them up.

Then I held my head as I heard voices. “I am the master of most of reality, I am the myth of Minecraft, the master jokester if you wish to summon me, simply tap this pickax against any material, and I’ll be there in the blink of an eye.”

"I am the Ender Knight, warrior of both the End, and Equestria, if you require my skill with the blade, then only stab this dagger into the ground.” I drop both items and hold my head.

“Oh great, I am going crazy!” I look down at them seeing the pickaxe and knife stuck in my wood floor. “Oh what the heck, might as well see what they do.” I picked up the pickaxe and looked around, I didn’t want to destroy my base in case these summons caused huge explosions, so I went outside and walked a bit away from my base, once I was sure nothing would damage my base I tapped the ground with the pickaxe.

“How you doing?” A person asked me, suddenly appearing out of nowhere in front of me.

I jump back and land on my ass. “Whoa!? Where did you come from!?”

“Well you see, that is a very interesting question, do you mean where I came from like how I came to be or how in the fuck did I just suddenly appear in front of you?” The person asked, grinning like an idiot.

I blink starting to recognize the voice and attitude. “Hank!?”

Hank seemed to blink in confusion, before realization appeared on his face, “No fucking way, Stan?! As in my best friend Stan?!”

“Yeah, it's me, dude what happened to you? Why do you look like herobrine?” I ask him as I look him over.

“In order, first, after you disappeared, Rach and I went looking for you, but never found you, and Rach being the paranoid and superstitious one, thought you got your ass Displaced.” Hank said.

I blink and ask. “What does getting lost have to do with it? If you didn't know where I was of course I was lost. I went to try out the new demo for the caves and cliffs update that they had but the line was so long I gave up on that and then went looking for you guys.”

“Ah, that’s right, you were never a fan of MLP, well for starters, what was the last thing you remember before waking up in a world filled with ponies?” Hank asked me.

I cross my arms. “Well like I said after giving up on trying out the new update, I went looking for you guys. Then I found this stall and bought a command block. I thought it would be a cool souvenir. The next thing I know a fucking end portal opens up, beneath me and I fall through.”

Hank lets out a laugh. “Yeah, at least you had a warning, well you might as well sit down, cause this is gonna be a long explanation.” Hank said, suddenly, a grass block appears and Hank sits down on it.

I blink and reach into my backpack and pull out a wool block and place it before sitting down. “So where is Racheal? And how did you know about the ponies?”

“Well, Racheal is in my world, well our world. It’ll be easier to explain if she was here, she’ll explain certain things I can’t.” Hank replied, then pointed at the dagger. “That’s what will summon her like me, so stab the thing into the ground and she’ll appear, though not as flashy or funny as mine."

I raise an eyebrow before stabbing the knife into the ground. “Like that?”

I looked at him confused when he pulled me behind a stone wall that had a single hole for me and him to look through, the area around the dagger began to grow cracks that glowed a bright purple, purple lightning striking the dagger and soon, an End Portal appeared, except without the blocks that surround a normal End Portal, then a blocky person walked out of the portal, I almost didn’t recognize the bright purple hair and dark clothing, but thankfully Hank did.

“There she is, miss cliche entrance herself.” he said to Racheal, causing her to glare at him, a face mask covering most of her face, leaving only her eye visible, the other was covered by her hair.

“Well, at least it's a lot better than your's mister appearing out of nowhere scaring the shit out of me.” Racheal said to him.

I step out from behind the wall. “Racheal, is that really you?” I ask in shock when I see her wings.

Racheal turned to me, wide-eyed, “Stanley? Wow, who would have thought that we would all see each other again.” She said, causing me to shudder from the ghostly echo in her voice.

“What happened to you two? How do we get home? And why aren't you both freaking out?” I ask them as I sit back on my wool block.

“Calm down dude! Give us time to explain first.” Hank replied with a chuckle as Racheal walked up to us.

“To put it simply, we’re Displaced, people who were taken from our world and put here, Equestria, the land where the residents think everything can be solved with friendship and rainbow lasers.” Racheal said.

“And don’t forget how everything in this land has every kind of mythical creature, such as griffins, minotaurs, and dragons.” Hank said.

I cross my arms and frown. “Friendship? So far I have had to fight some evil king, then his daughters, and after that, I lose and am turned to stone for who knows how long.”

“Evil king? Sounds like Sombra, don’t know about the daughter thing though.” Racheal said. “He’s the only exception as well as a few others, but back to the topic at hand, as we said, we’re Displaced, and you probably started to look for me and Hank right?” She pointed at the beacon.

I nodded and frowned. “Yeah, I had hoped for you two to be here and see it, but unfortunately the blue and white mares saw it first and came and attacked me.” I said and sigh but then got an idea and reached into my backpack and pulled out a cake. “I always wondered what these taste like.”

“Well that’s not fair, we literally have to craft cake in order to eat them, you can just pull them out of your backpack.” Hank said with a frown before Racheal hit him in the back of his head causing him to yelp.

“Shut up Hank, anyway, you can go ahead and take that down, me and Hank are literally, in another world, and I don't mean the End or Nether world. I mean like a copy of this world with some minor differences.” Racheal said, she saw the confused and shocked look on my face and sighed. “Displaced don’t all just end up in the same Equestria, there won’t be enough room and it’ll be basically world war with all the bad Displaced and not so nice Displaced out there. That’s why there are more than one Equestria, me and Hank live in one.”

“So there are more than just us? So there are other worlds like this? Well, I guess that holds up with multiverse theory but how do the three of us get back home?” I ask them.

The two looked at each other with nervous and sad looks, well Hank did, it was kinda hard to tell what emotion Racheal was showing with the mask and only one eye visible, the two then looked at me. “I really hate to tell you this Stanley, and I always find the bright side of things, but…” Hank said.

“We can’t go home, like never go home.” Racheal finished.

“What!?” I stand up. “But what about our families? Our lives? Hell, I still have my pet fish!” I grab my hair.

The two looked down sadly, “We get how ya feel dude. We think about home every day.” Hank said.

“But there’s nothing we can do, not even Displaced who can literally bend reality to their will can go back home, our stay in Equestria is permanent.” Racheal said.

I sit down and hold my head. “Damn...so what do we do? I doubt I can live a peaceful life with Sombra's daughters in charge, at least I'm assuming they're in charge seeing as how I escaped from some type of castle up on a mountain.”

“Sombra’s daughters?” Hank asked with a raised eyebrow. “Even I’m confused by that, but different Equestria, different Sombra.” He said with a shrug of his shoulders. “So, you said his daughters were after you?”

“Cause we might be able to help with that if you wish.” She said, raising her hand and the all too familiar sword appeared in her hand. “I’m the master of the sword, so helping you take care of them will be no problem.”

I smile and nod. “Yeah, I was helping Amore when Sombra turned her to stone, I fought and beat him using TNT.” Hank laughs at this and I give him a flat glare. “After that, his two daughters showed up. Thankfully I was able to use an ender pearl to escape before the blue one could blow up my ears with her yelling.”

The two seemed even more confused by my explanation but shrugged it off. “Alright, sounds simple enough, we go into the capitol and kick Sombra's daughters' asses!” Hank said, punching his open palm, which surprised me when he revealed he had fingers even though he was the classic Minecraft shape. Racheal then hit Hank again.

“Idiot, we can’t just march into the capitol guns blazing, we need a plan.” she said, then turned to me. “Now, did you have anything that could be considered all-powerful? Ender Dragon egg, a button that could put you in creative mode, anything at all?”

I tap my chin. “Well, I've only been active for a day or two but from what I understand my backpack allows me to pull up anything from the game like creative mode. I can't fly on my own, I need elytra. But I do have a command block and used it to create a gold golem.” I start looking around. “Speaking of which I wonder where C-3PO is.”

“Wait, is the Golden Golem named C-3PO? Cause that shit would be funny.” Hank said.

I nod and chuckle. “Yeah, I named it C-3PO, I also tamed this wolf made of wood, it looked cool.”

Hank started to laugh while Racheal shook her head, ever the seemingly emotionless one. “Besides naming your newest creation from Star Wars, did you check to make sure you had everything? I can obviously see you have the backpack, but is the Command Block missing?” Racheal asked me. “Cause 90% of Displaced have their items taken away.”

I put my hand in my pocket and checked my inventory not seeing it. My eyes widen. “We need to get to my base now, if it gets into their hands who knows what they can do with it.” I stand up and start running to my base.

A hand suddenly grabbed my shoulder before I could get any further, I turned and saw Racheal, “Let me, I’m part Enderman, so I’ll teleport us-” suddenly as if I blinked, we were suddenly in my base. “-there. A little warning Hank.”

“Where’s the fun in that?” Hank replied, then looked around. “Maid on vacation or something?”

"I don't know what happened, yesterday I was in the frozen north fighting Sombra, got chased here, made a base, and then fought two ponies with horns and wings. Then they turned me to stone. Next thing I know I wake up in front of a castle in the garden.” I tell him while I start looking through my base.

“Ah, getting stoned will do that, most have the luck of getting knocked out but the rest well…” Racheal said, a sad look on her face. “Anyway, when one gets stoned, it takes at least a thousand years for them to wake back up and get freed, so it’s been exactly a thousand years since your first encounter with Sombra.”

I stop and slowly look at her. “A...thousand years? H..how is that possible? I should have died after a few days!”

“Magic.'' Both my friends replied with a shrug and bored look on their faces before Hank continued. “It’s best not to question it dude, there’s literally two beings who can move the sun and moon, like physics be damned move the sun and moon. So don’t strain yourself trying to make sense of it.” Hank said to me.

I sigh and shake my head. “Right, um well unless they found my secret rooms I don't think that my command block is here which means they have it.” I sigh heavily. “Dammit.”

“Yeah most likely Sombra’s daughters took it, we’ll help ya get it back.” Hank said, then grinned. “And maybe kick some ass while we’re at it too.”

“Good, and here.” I give him my super crafting table. “For better recipes also do you guys want netherite armor?”

“Nah, I’m nearly immortal, I still feel pain and most things can't kill me.” Hank replied.

“I don’t need it.” Racheal said.

I shrug and start suiting up in full fresh netherite armor then I get lots of swords and shields. “There I am set. Are you two sure you don’t need anything?” I ask them as I hold up my netherite sword.

“Dude, I got a sword that is made of obsidian and can teleport me anywhere as I know the area.” Racheal said, holding up her sword.

“And I can just misplace blocks to build whatever I need or make pits, plus a Diamond sword and pickaxe.” Hank said, pulling out a pickaxe and diamond sword that glowed, showing that it was enchanted,

“Alright, well let's go then.” I said but then I heard thumps outside and looked out the door to see pony guards in gold armor. “Oh, great more of Sombra's daughter’s lackeys.”

“Are you sure?” Hank asked me, confusion in his voice. “Cause those look like Royal Guard to me.”

I grit my teeth and lift my sword. “Yeah I am sure, they attacked me the moment I woke up. They probably want to drag me back to those two so they can turn me to stone again.” I kick the door open and hold my sword at them. “Leave me alone!”

“You are under arrest under the princess's orders!” One of them said.

“Hold up Stan, let me try and talk it out with them.” Hank said.

“Please, the only thing that will accomplish is us getting chased by a group of guards...again.” Racheal said and Hank turned to her.

“It was only one time! How was I supposed to know the only thing that came out of my mouth was fucking static! Also, you never explained how you were the only one who was able to understand me!” Hank shouted at her.

I stare at my friends and am about to say something before I block a spear with a shield. “Maybe save the fighting for the bad guys!?” I tell them as I hold off the attack.

“Sorry!” Hank shouted, helping me fight off the guards while Racheal ran behind them, basically letting us surround them and making it slightly easier to fight them.

I bash my shield against one of the ponies before I cut a spear off with my sword. “These guys are seriously annoying!”

“I’ll second that!” Hank said, misplacing blocks in front of him as the ones with wings fly right into the mismatched wall. “But hey, at least these guys are a lot better than what Racheal and I have to deal with back home!”

I kick one sending him into a group of them and pant. “Shit I think my hunger gauge is almost empty.”

“You have that?” Racheal asked me, before slamming the back of her fist into a guard that was trying to attack her from behind. “you go ahead and deal with that, we’ll handle these guys.”

I nod and jump back and hold up my shield while I reach into my backpack and pull out a golden apple. “Thanks.”

“No problem dude!” Hank said, making a pit and pushing a few guards in, then covered it with dirt, making me glad that everything related to Minecraft works just like in the game.

“Just don't kill them, I don't know if they are fighting on their own or under some kind of mind control.” I said between apples.

“Yeah yeah, we know what we are doing.” Racheal replied, lunging at a guard and punching them while Hank jumped over her and kicked another.

I finish the apple then smirk before I take some snow blocks and jack-o'-lanterns and make a few snowmen golems that start moving around and throwing snow at the guards. “Alright, that should distract them.” I get up and watch the chaos.

“You know, that backpack is really handy.” Hank said as he and Racheal watched the guards fight the Snow Golems.

I nod and smile. “Yeah, it is like I am in creative mode. The only thing is I can still be hurt.” I said and reached into my backpack before pulling out spawn eggs. “What do you think, give them some mobs to fight?”

“Nah, once they’re all in a group I’ll put Obsidian around them and box them in, they’ll have to dig their way if they want to escape.” Hank replied. “And they’ll be fine so don’t worry about anything.”

“Alright, but to annoy them I shall make an army of chickens.” I smirk and change the egg to chicken eggs. “Alright start blocking them in just leave a hole for the spawn eggs.”

“You got it!” Hank said giving me a thumbs up just as a wall of Obsidian appeared around the guards, a single hole on the top. “All done, now if you excuse me, I must go vomit.” Hank said before he ran over to a bush and threw up,

“Is he alright? I ask Racheal while throwing the chicken spawn eggs into the blocked-in guards.

“Yeah, while it is said Herobrine is able to misplaced blocks whenever he wants, Hank has a limit, anything on the surface he can misplace easily, but if it’s anything like Obsidian that is way below ground, it takes a lot of power for him to get it, thus making him sick.” Racheal said, pulling out a pack of breath mints. “And trust me, even though I feel bad for him, I can’t stand his breath, which is why I always carry these to give him.”

“That sucks.” I said then finish covering the guards. “If you want out dig.” I said to them. I then walk over to Racheal. “After he is feeling better we should go after my command block.”

“Agreed. No telling what Sombra’s daughters could do with that thing.” Racheal said, nodding her head just as Hank walked over to us and making me cover my nose from the stench of his breath.

“So, what are we doing now?” Hank asked.

“First off, Racheal gives him a breath mint, secondly let’s go to that mountain city to kick evil ass.” I said.

The two nodded while Racheal stuffed a few breath mints into Hank's mouth, causing him to shout at her in anger. “Should we teleport? We’ll get there faster and avoid any guards that might come this way.” Racheal said.

“Yeah sure, It is the gold city up there.” I point at the mountain I came from.

Racheal nodded as she looked at the mountain, confusion on her face but once again she shrugged it off, “Alright, put your hands on me, I’ll need physical contact in order to teleport you as well.” Racheal told me.

“Right, time to kick butt.” I put my hand on her shoulder.

Racheal then stabbed her sword into the ground and then me and her suddenly appeared in the city on the mountain. “There, we’re here.” Racheal said, just as Hank appeared in a blink of an eye.

I look around seeing more ponies and frown when they run from us. “Geez either these are all willing to follow their orders or they are using a lot of mine control on them, why would they run from the heroes.”

“Eh don’t blame them dude, ponies are a bit xenophobic when it comes to beings like us.” Hank said, shrugging his shoulders, “Hell, I would run from Racheal as well.”

Racheal glared at him and hit him in the head. “Shut up Hank.” she said annoyed,

“Yeah man, she is our friend.” I said then look ahead. “Besides we still have to work together to get my command block back. Then we can make up a new base for the three of us to live in.”

“Wait what?” both of them said, looking at me wide-eyed, before nervously looking at each other,

“Um, yeah, a base for the three of us.” Hank said, rubbing the back of his head.

I look at them worried. “I mean what else are we gonna do? Split up and hide from these ponies?” I ask.

“It’s not that it’s just….” Hank trailed off and looked at Racheal for help,

“We’ll tell you after we get the Command Block.” Racheal said, “The most logical place it will be is in the castle, or in a museum.”

I nod and look around seeing a poster for a museum nearby with a picture of my command block. “Oh come on! ‘Featuring the cube of The crafter’ they could've come up with a better name for that!” I throw my hands up and rip the poster down and look at it for an address.

“Oh calm down dude, at least they didn’t call you something cliche, well I guess this is a bit cliche but hey, it could be worst.” Hank said,

“Where does it say the Command Block is going to be at?” Racheal asked me,

“At some place called the Celestia institute of history.” I shrug not knowing the name and crush the paper. “Let's just go find it.”

“Wait, what did-” whatever Hank was going to say was cut off as guards were charging at us, Hank pulled out his pickaxe, “Know what, tell us later.” he then charged at them with a large grin.

“He does this every time, I swear he just likes to fight.” Racheal said, then turned to me, “You get the Command Block, me and Hank will deal with them.” she then charged at the guards as well, sword in hand.

I nod and run down the street and look around for the museum. “Where the hell is it?” I ask out loud before seeing a large building and grin and head inside it.

“Hold it right there!” A guard said but I throw a slime spawn egg at their feet. “What in Celestia’s name!?”

I run past them and look through everything, seeing old exhibits of bones and other ancient things until I come across my command block and C-3PO. “C-3PO? Wake up we are getting out of here.” I said while smashing the glass around my command block.

“Hey, you! Stop right there!” I turned and saw a couple of guards, meaning these guys were waiting for me or had gotten past Hank and Racheal.

I frown and hold up a white egg. “Stay back or I let loose one of the most powerful monsters in my arsenal.”

That got the guards to freeze before backing up from me in fear, just as Hank appeared behind them and slammed their heads together, knocking them out. “You’re welcome.” Hank said,

“Thanks, I was worried I would have to unleash this.” I drop the egg and a chicken appears.

“Chicken? Really? What’s so scary about-” the chicken let out a caw and jumped onto Hank's face, scratching and pecking him, “Aaaah! Getitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoff!” Hank shouted as he ran in circles.

I chuckle and smirk. “Watching that gave me an idea to make a chicken from Legend of Zelda.” I said then turned to look at C-3PO. “Wake up!”

C-3PO’s eyes lit up as he looked around before looking at me, “I was wondering when you would show up sir.” he said, then looked at Hank, who was still fighting the chicken, “Is….is he alright?”

I look over at Hank. “That is my friend, Hank, as far as the whole fighting a chicken thing yeah he is fine.” I then pick up the command block.

“I see, well it’s good to see you again sir.” C-3PO said, “It’s been quite boring these past thousand years.”

“Damn so it really has been that long..” I shake my head. “Well, now that we are together let's get out of here.”

“Not so fast.” I heard a familiar voice say, I turned and saw the Sombra’s daughters, both in armor and wielding the same weapons from when I met them. “You are not going anywhere.”

I grit my teeth and lift my sword and shield. “Damn, it seems I will have to fight you two, after all, maybe once I beat you you can see your dad again.”

A warping sound was heard as Racheal appeared next to Hank, “Stan, I came here as soon as I-wait.” Racheal said, looking at Sombra’s daughters and me, Hank, after beating the chicken, gave me a confused look,

“Dude, why are they here? Did you annoy them or something?” Hank asked me,

I look at my friends. “These are the two I told you about! Sombra’s daughters!”

They looked at me in confusion before looking at the two-winged, horned ponies before Hank said, “Uh no they’re not, the two of them don’t like Sombra.”

“Well then they have to be his wives, I don't know! All I do know is they attacked me as soon as I defeated Sombra and was about to save Amore.” I said to Hank while waving my sword in the ponies' direction.

Realization soon appeared on their faces just as Sombra's wives or whatever they are charged at while I did the same, only for a blast of purple fire to hit the ground in front of us, I turned and saw that Racheal was the culprit if the small bit fire escaping her mouth was any indication.“All three of you stop, before I have to kick all your asses, and trust me, I will.” she said,

“Racheal what the hell?! They are evil and need to be stopped so I can save Amore, assuming they haven’t smashed her.” I said and kept looking over at the two ponies.

“Smashed her?! How dare you accuse us of such a thing!” the dark blue pony said, before in a blur, we all got slapped by Racheal, I turned to her angrily while holding the spot where she slapped me in pain.

I glare at her. “Racheal seriously what the hell!? I thought you were on my side?” I said rubbing my cheek.

“I am, but I’m also stopping the biggest misunderstanding of all.” Racheal said,

“Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with her, I am not fighting those two, so sorry dude, but you should hear us out first. The same with you two.” Hank said, turning to the two ponies.

“And why should we listen to foul monsters of the darkness as you three?” the blue mare said lifting her sword.

“Watch what you say, 'cause I can easily kick your ass.” Racheal said, then shook her head, “Anyway, for starters, how about you both tell me your sides of the story so that way I can understand what the ever-loving fuck is going on here. Starting with you two, and Stan, do not make any comment or try to defend yourself, cause it’ll only make things worse.”

“I’d listen to her dude, she's like the expert on these sorts of things.” Hank said, sitting down.

I cross my arms and huff. “Fine but for every lie, they say I plan on making a slime.” I place a wool block down followed by glass blocks between me and the ponies. Then I sit down and watch and listen.

“Well we were heading towards the Empire to put a stop to Sombra's reign of terror over the Crystal Ponies.” the white mare said, “and as we approached the EMpire, we heard a loud explosion before quickly rushing towards the source of it, then we see him.” she pointed at me, “Next to a crater and a no doubt imprisoned Amore.”

“We concluded that he was a follower of Sombra that overthrew him and was about to smash Amore.” the dark mare said,

I frown and lift up a finger while keeping my hand on my lap, not saying anything but counting the lie.

“So we tried to capture him in hopes that he was probably under Sombra's influence like the rest of the Crystal Ponies.” the dark mare said, “He escaped and we had to search for him before he made that pillar of light after we found him we used the Elements of Harmony in hopes of freeing him from Sombra’s control or turn him to stone in case he was truly evil.”

I grit my teeth trying not to speak but lift a second finger, and glare at them. ‘If what they are saying is true then nothing should have happened to me, because unlike these two I am not evil.’ I thought to myself.

Racheal nodded her head, “Alright, now Stan, tell us your side of the story.” she said to me.

I stand up and stab my sword into the ground. “First I wake up near a mine and see ponies in chains pushing gemstones in carts out of it. After fighting some zombies I run into some guards, they try to arrest me, so I run. the next thing I know I'm inside of a city and more guards show up, they knock me out. I end up in a cell with Amore. The two of us work together to escape and then we go after Sombra.” I explain.

“And during the fight, Sombra tries to kill Amore but thanks to her having a totem of undying she survived… I think. She was turned to stone. I used dynamite to blow up Sombra, hurting him enough that I didn't have to worry about him. I went to check on Amore when they showed up and the blue and started yelling so loud that my ears almost started bleeding.” I said pointing at the blue mare.

“When they showed up and they weren't in chains I believed them to be Sombra’s daughters... Or wives.” I shrug then continue. “I didn't have the strength for another hard fight so I ran thankfully I had potions of invisibility and swiftness. I make it to a forest and make my base and create the beacon in hopes that you two would find me. Then I built C-3PO. After that, I went to bed and woke up to them attacking me.” I look over at the ponies and glare. “So apparently in this world-saving someone and then defending yourself counts is evil because the next thing I know they fire a rainbow beam at me and I am turned to stone.”

Racheal nodded again, “Well for starters, both of you are in the wrong, for one Stan, these two are the princesses, and they are protective of their subjects and are good guys. And princesses, don’t ever jump to conclusions again, it’ll be your downfall.” Racheal said to us.

I keep my arms crossed and frown. “So that's it? You say we are both wrong and we move on?” I shake my head. “They attacked first, I was only defending myself each time.”

“I know, let me finish damn it.” Racheal said, glaring at me, causing me to gulp nervously once I see her eye glowing purple, “Now, I get that you were defending yourself, but you also jumped to conclusions as well, you assumed they were in some way related to Sombra, and that’s what caused you to get stoned in the first place, and you two, just because he is the only one standing doesn’t mean he is evil. Now, I want you three to apologize to each other or I swear, you will regret pissing me off.”

I frown and close my eyes before looking at the ponies. “I am sorry for jumping to conclusions and defending myself.” I half apologize.

“Oh come on Stan, don’t be like that, yes they turned you to stone, but that’s how they do things in Equestria if it’s pure evil, the ELements turn them to stone or banish them, don’t know why the Elements turned you to stone though if anything they shouldn’t have affected you since you aren’t evil.” Hank said holding his chin in thought before shaking his head, “Anyway, I get it, they made a mistake but so did you dude, so come on, apologize properly. Please?”

I sigh and rub my face. “I am sorry for fighting with you.”

“And we are sorry for turning you to stone.” the white mare said, “As well as treating you as if you were evil.”

I scratch my neck. “Well, seeing as we are all good you should know some of your guards are buried under some obsidian with a horde of chickens.”

“Chickens? How did that happen?” the dark mare asked,

I point at Hank. “He covered them in a hole while I added the chickens to annoy them, and buy us time.” I said before pulling out a chicken spawn egg and dropping it, making a blocking chicken appear.

“Aaaaaah!” Hank said, running away from the chicken as it started to chase him, “Why do the chickens hate me?!”

I chuckle and smirk at him. “Probably because you're a dick to Cuccos in every legend of Zelda game you play.”

“Fuck you! Aaaaah!” Hank screamed as the chicken tackled him and proceeded to peck and scratch his face while the chicken from earlier joined in, I heard laughing from the two ponies,

I smirk and shake my head before I throw Hank an Egg. “here is a fox egg.”

Hank catches it and spawns a fox, “Hahaha! Now prepare foul chickens to-aaaaaaaaaah!” Hank screamed as the fox and chickens tackled him, “WHYYYYYYYY?!?!!?”

I laugh and hold my stomach. “I guess all the mobs don’t like you, Hank.”

“Fuck you! Aaaaaah!” Hank screamed again as the chickens and fox dragged him away, the two mares laughing while Racheal tried to hold back her own laughter.

I shake my head and look at C-3PO. “Do you mind going and helping him please?”

“Of course.” C-3PO replied as he went over to help Hank while Racheal cleared her throat,

“Anyway, we got this whole misunderstanding cleared up now, correct?” she asked me and the two mares.

I sigh and nod. “Yeah as long as they let me see Amore.” I look at the mares.

The two looked at each other nervously before the white one turned to me and said, “Alright, but she is still trapped in stone.”

“Huh, well with my command block it should let me save her.” I said with a shrug then a pony wearing some kind of suit runs up to the princesses.

“Your highnesses you can't let him take that cube! Who knows what monster he could unleash with it. That grey creature that came out of it last time nearly destroyed the entire museum before we drove it away.” He said to them.

“A grey creature? And what exactly did this creature look like?” Racheal asked the pony,

“Well it was a bit odd-looking, it had a rectangle-shaped head, a pretty big nose, and wore royal clothing." the pony explained, causing Racheal to look at the pony in confusion,

"I never heard of anything like that, have you Stan?" Racheal asked me.

I groan and rub my face. “Yes I have, it is a small Illager that was the boss monster in Minecraft dungeons. What exactly did he do?” I ask the pony.

He rubs his chin before he points at my command block. “Well it scared us off before it took that block and started making egg-shaped things and other blocks then it ran off when the guards got here.”

“Sounds like the damn thing is trying to make an army or something, we should probably go deal with it before it causes trouble.” Racheal said, “I’ll go get Hank, you introduce yourself to the two royals over there.” she then left to go get Hank.

I shrug. “I am sure I can handle him.” I then look at the two mares and cross my arms. “As you may have guessed my name is Stanley.”

“Well Stanley, my name is Celestia, and this is my sister, Luna.” Celestia said, introducing herself and her sister, “And again, we are sorry for attacking you.”

I sigh and shrug. “At least I was right assuming you two are related though when I first saw you I thought you were mother and daughter.”

“Well we are sisters, most would get confused sometimes.” Luna said, just as Racheal shouted.

“Stan, you may want to take a look at this.” She said, making me confused as I went over to her.

“What's up Racheal?” I ask as I walk over to her, that’s when I blinked at what I saw, the chickens and fox had managed to tie Hank and hang him upside down from the ceiling, a piece of cloth covering his mouth as the chickens and fox either poked or hit him with sticks, C-3PO currently tied up in the corner, watching in confusion at these three mobs behavior.

“This is either the weirdest, funniest or creepiest shit I’ve ever seen.” Racheal said.

“I agree.” I said before shaking my head and pulling out my crossbow and fire it at the fox killing it. “There, you can handle the chicken.”

“Already on it.” Racheal said, teleporting and killing the chickens, making meat and feathers float above the ground. “You okay Hank?” Racheal asked him as she removed the cloth covering his mouth.

“Okay? Okay?! The damn things were beating me up like I was a pinata at a fucking birthday party for ten minu-” Hank didn’t finish as Racheal covered his mouth with the cloth again.

“He's fine.” She said to me, not even bothered by the death glare and muffled shouts of anger she was getting from Hank.

I shake my head and smile. “You two haven’t changed, get him down and we will go find Amore.”

“Alright.” she said, cutting the rope and Hank looked at it in shock before he fell to the ground in pain, after that Hank teleported out of the ropes and glared at Racheal.

“Really Rach? You couldn’t have put me on the ground before you cut the ropes?” Hank asked her, only receiving a shrug in response.

I shake my head and look at the ponies. “So mind telling where she is or taking us to Amore?” I ask them.

“We will take you to Amore.” Celestia replied.

“Good, Hopefully I can help her.” I said to her.

“Yes hopefully.” Luna replied. “Otherwise, nothing will.”

I look at my friends and roll my eyes before whistling. “Hey, guys stop fighting and get over here.”

“Oh come on man, I need some-Aaaah!” Hank screamed in pain as Racheal pinned his arm behind his back. “Okay okay! Uncle!” After he said that, Racheal let him go.

“Alright, let’s get going.” Racheal said. “Lead the way princesses.”

They nod and hold their hands as their horns light. “Come, we will teleport us there.” Celestia said.

“I could just teleport-” Whatever Hank was gonna say was never said as Racheal casually elbowed him in the gut.

“Be nice.” Racheal said.

I chuckle as we move over to them and we hold hands as the princesses teleport us in a flash to the city I fought Sombra. “Holy cow, it took me hours of running at super speed to get from here to the forest.” I said.

“Magic is pretty useful isn’t it?” Luna said. “Come, we’ll take you to where Amore is.”

“Good, So what do you guys want to do after I fix Amore?” I ask my friends.

“We don’t actually know.” Hank said, arms behind his head as he walked. “To be honest, it’s a bit boring here.”

“Hank, be nice.” Racheal said. “But I have to agree, I don’t know what to do after you help Amore either.”

“Come on guys, from what I can tell all three of us were turned into living Minecraft characters! We could live out the Minecraft story.” I said waving my arms around.

“Well, that is true.” Hank said with a grin. “I can get a chance to fight a real live Ender Dragon!”

“Hank, even in the damn game you are the first one to die, and I doubt it would make much of a difference with being Herobrine.” Racheal said.

I shake my head. “Plus we don't know if the whole beds blowing up in The End actually works in the real world and that was the only way Racheal and I were ever able to beat the ender dragon.” I said then smirk and looked at Racheal. “Speaking of The End. I noticed you have Ender Dragon traits. What can you do?”

Racheal seemed to smirk behind her mask. “Well for one, I can breathe fire, fly, and I am much more durable. Basic dragon stuff, oh, and End Crystal can also heal me, but only slightly.”

“Oh? Then I will be sure to give you lots of those, so you can make yourself a healing room.” I said.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." Racheal replied with a nod of her head.

"Hah! Like she even needs it, she can take on a whole mob of zombies and skeletons by herself." Hank said.

“Like I always say better to have something and not need it than need it and not have it. What happens if the three of us get into a massive battle and all three of us are injured badly and we manage to escape but Racheal is critically hurt?” I ask Hank as we walk down a hallway to a study.

“Eh, you got a point there.” Hank replied after thinking about what I said. “But still, it’ll be a while before she gets hurt, she can teleport with that sword of hers, but if that’s knocked out of her hand, she’ll just fly instead.”

“Well think about it.” I said and shake my head before looking ahead and seeing Amore still stone, and in the same position I last saw her in. “Alright, now how can we help her?”

“Hmm, maybe try the Command Block to try and make a new potion or something?” Racheal suggested.

“Good idea!” I said then pull out the command block and set it down. I go through the settings and find how to make new potions.

“What are you doing with that block?” Luna asked me.

“I am making a new potion, and making sure I can make it again without the command block.” I told her as I make a recipe.

The two mares had confused looks. “But how? All it looks like a random block? And the last time somepony tried making something with it, that grey creature appeared.” Celestia said.

I look at them, then at the screen. “Huh, Hank, Racheal, can you read the screen?” I ask my friends.

“Of course.” Racheal replied. “It’s probably because we are Minecraft characters and they aren’t.”

“That's a possibility.” I said, then I look back at the screen and continue working. “So have there been other blocky creatures around this world?” I ask the ponies.

“A few, nothing we can’t handle, but they mostly stick to the Everfree and other areas, except for the green four-legged ones, the ones that explode.” Celestia said with an annoyed sigh. “Those things always chase after Ponies or just explode wherever they like.”

“Ah, creepers, whatever you do, don't let lightning hit them if you can help it. If they're struck by lightning their explosions are supercharged.” I said as I finished the potion and press craft. The command block fires lightning in front of me and a bottle with a pink liquid inside appears.

The two princesses jumped in shock. “What the?!” Luna said.

I pick up the block and potion. “What? I know it is flashy but that's how my command block works.” I said then I look at the potion and hold it up to my friends. “Behold my potion of softness.”

Everyone blinked. “The potion….of softness?” Racheal asked. “Was that the best you could come up with?”

I frown and huff. “It's better than just calling it a soft potion. I was mostly inspired by Final Fantasy games. Now it's Time to wake up!” I throw the bottle at the feet of Amore and it breaks open and bubbles cover her before she starts to crack up. I see some of the stone fall off showing fur.

“Looks like it’s working.” Hank said. “Man, good thing Minecraft potions don’t come with side effects am I right?”

I glare at Hank. “Your so damn lucky I made the potion not to do anything but cure people trapped in stone. If I hadn't then you saying that could doom us to face a negative consequence of using it.”

Hank went wide-eyed before Racheal slammed the handle of her sword on the back of his head, making him fall to the ground with a bump on his head. “Idiot.” Racheal simply said.

I look back at Amore as the stone falls away and the totem of undying leaves her hand spins in front of her and then shatters. “Amore? Are you ok?” I ask her.

She groans as she looks around. “I-I think so?” She said, holding her head.

I smile. “Good, you and I just spent the past thousand years stuck in stone.” I tell her then point at the other two ponies. “They are the ones that kept you safe all this time but they are also the ones that turned me to stone.”

“What?! Why would you two do that?!” Amore asked them angrily.

“Calm down princess, we’ll explain.” Racheal said, and so we spent some time explaining to Amore what happened, and after a good half hour, she nodded her head in understanding.

“I see, so it was all misunderstanding.” Amore said.

“Yeah, and now that you are face I think I will make a new base.” I smirk. “One big enough for the three of us.” I said looking at my friends with a smile.

“Sorry Stan, but as great as that sounds, ‘fraid we won’t be here long enough to stay in the base.” Racheal said.

“What?” I asked, confused. “But where else would you go?”

“Well, remember how we said that there were more than one Equestria?” Racheal asked. “And about Displaced?”

“Yeah..wait...are you saying you want to leave me and go back to where you came from?” I ask and put a hand to my head. “But we are friends, we need to stick together!”

“Dude, you act like we don’t want to hang with you anymore just because we got a world to get back to.” Hank replied with a laugh. “We’ll always come back to hang out, you remember those things that brought us here in the first place?”

I nod and hold them up after equipping them. “Yeah, what about them?”

“Those are called Tokens, you can use them to call us whenever you want. And the same can happen with us, we can help you make a Token if you want.” Hank explained.

“A token? How do I make one normally or better yet what are they?” I ask as I place the command block and start making something.

“They’re just really fancy phones, but instead of calling someone, you summon them, as you did with us.” Hank said with a bored look on his face.

“Actually, while Hank is right, Displaced use them to get in contact with others in order to keep themselves from going insane, lonely, or if they need help with something, you can expect to find some Tokens here and there every now and then.” Racheal said. “And in order to make a Token, just grab something that defines you and simply say what you want others to hear. Kinda like me and Hanks Tokens.”

I nod and think for a moment before typing on the keyboard and bringing up a flint and steel then I create a new enchantment placing it on the flint and steel before materializing it. “Alright, if that's the case then.” I pick up the flint and steel and say my message. “I am but a simple builder, if you wish for my aid use this enchanted Flint and steel to start a fire.” I look at Hank. “Like that?”

“Yeah, though I would have gone with something cooler.” Hank said, only for Racheal to slap the back of his head. “Okay okay okay! Looks good man, now all you have to do is toss it into a portal.”

I raise an eyebrow. “A portal? What like the nether?” I ask while bouncing the flint and steel in my hand before it suddenly has sucked up into a portal that opened up above me. “Oh, that kind of portal.” I said before another portal opens and the flint and steel fall into Racheal's hand.

“That portal basically copies your Token so other Displaced can get one, including us.” Racheal said, putting my Token away.

“That's kinda cool.” I said then I sighed. “So I guess now you guys have to leave?”

“Yeah, sorry Staley, but, we have something to deal with back home.” Racheal said. “But don’t think of this as a forever goodbye, just a temporary goodbye.”

“Yeah alright, so how do you guys go?” I ask them.

“Just say our contract is complete, that’s all.” Hank replied.

“That's it? I say our contract is complete and you disappear?” I ask them.

“Pretty much.” Both of them said. Then a portal opens behind them.

“Oh, well...I hope to see you again soon.” I said with a small smile.

“Same here man.” Hank said, giving me a thumbs-up.

“Might be sooner than you think, time moves differently in most Equestrians.” Racheal said.

I wave at them as they go through the portal and then sigh. “I want to go home now.”

“If you need a place to stay.” I turned and saw Amore walking up to me. “I can offer you a place here in the Crystal Empire.”

I smile softly. “I would like that so long as you don't mind me mining around here.” I said with a light laugh.

“Mining?” Amore asked me in confusion.

“Well I can make anything with my backpack, but it would be a good idea for me to find ways to legitimately make things without it in case I'm ever separated from it. Basically, I'll dig a hole in the ground.” I tell her.

“Really? Well, we have a few mines that you can use, we didn’t really need to use them, but Sombra made it his top priority to make sure all the crystals in them were mined, for what reason I have no clue.” Amore said.

“Hmm well I don't know if the materials that I know of exist here but there is a substance called red stone that can be very useful in creating automated technology.” I said then see a guard run by the doorway. “Where is he off to?”

“Redstone? What does it look like? As for him, I have no idea.” Amore said as she looked at the doorway in confusion.

“Like red dust.” I said before walking out to the hallway and stop another guard. “Hey, where is everyone going?”

“Some strange black towers were spotted rising in the distance, we’re going to tell Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor about it.” The guard said.

“Who the fuck are they?” I ask, then shake my head. “Whatever, take us to see them now.” I said as the other princesses came out of the study.

“Hello Stanley, you have heard what the guards had said? About the black towers?” Celestia asked me.

“Yes, I heard him, and asked him to take us to see them.” I said upset. Then when Amore comes out the guard bows.

“I wonder what these towers could be.” Amore said.

“Princess Amore, you are alive!” The guard said with pure joy in his voice. Then he points behind him. “We must go quickly to the throne room, we should be able to see them from there.” He stands up and leads us there.

After we get there we see a pink mare sitting on Amore’s throne. I groan and equip my sword but Amore stomps past me. “Just who in the world do you think you are to sit on my throne?”

The mare blinked in confusion before she said. “I am Princess Mi Amor Cadenza, and I was placed on this throne after Sombra was defeated, just who are you to try and claim the throne as yours?”

“I am princess Amore, ruler of the crystal empire!” She stomps up to the pink pony and I back her up before blocking a sword from a white unicorn.

“Oh yeah, like we believe that!” The unicorn said, glaring at me.

I look around and smirk and say. “Then why are the guards turning on you?” I point to the guards that are pointing spears at the white unicorn stallion.

“W-what?! What are you doing?!” The unicorn asked the guards.

“We are protecting our princess.” One of the guards said.

“I suggest you stand down and step aside.” I said.

The unicorn glared at me before putting his weapon away, but stood next to Cadenza. “I am afraid she is the rightful ruler of the crystal empire.” Celestia said.

I look around seeing things calm down. I walk over to a balcony and see the two black towers rising. I reach into my backpack and pull out a spyglass and look at them, it doesn't take me long to recognize the stone as obsidian. “Oh no, please don't tell me.” I mumble as I follow the black tower to the top and see an illager making the tower. “Shit.”

“What is it, Stanley?” Amore asked me, looking at the towers.

“Do you know what’s making the towers?” Celestia asked next.

“Yes I do, and worse I know that those towers are part of a massive portal.” I lower the spyglass. “All of you need to prepare for war. The illagers are making a nether portal.”

“A Nether Portal? What in the name of Celestia is that?” A guard asked in confusion.

“To put it simply it is a portal to a world of fire, lava, and monsters.” I frown and see the towers stop going up and start going towards each other. “With a portal that size every mob will be able to come through including Ghast, they are like giant floating squids that shoot fireballs.”

“Do you think we can stop this Illager from completing the portal before it's too late?” Amore asked hopefully.

I look at the portal being made. “Maybe, but we would have to move fast, I can close it if it opens but we need to be ready for a monster army.” I equip my shield and look back at the ponies. “Time to go to war.”

That is when a bright purple flash appeared, once the light died down, we saw the glow of the Nether Portal, fully built and activated, making me and no doubt the others frown at the sight.

Author's Note:

The token is a enchanted flint and steel that is self repairing and the message is “I am but a simple builder, if you wish for my aid use this enchanted Flint and steel to start a fire.”

Rachel and Hank are from Equestria vs Minecraft