• Published 12th Jan 2021
  • 478 Views, 11 Comments

Sombra’s Babysitting Sevice (Wait What?) - Badguy400

  • ...
 11
 478

Chapter Six: A Very Uneasy Morning

As the sun slowly rose up in the Crystal kingdom, everypony went out of their houses to start their daily routines. Well; almost everypony....

King Sombra and the others were fast asleep. The infants are all sleeping on Flurry Heart’s bed; with Flurry Heart hugging Twilight as she slept. And Pinkie Pie sleeping with King Sombra whilst sucking on one of her forehooves. Things were going great; until...

*is banging some pots and pans together*; “rise and shine cadets! Time to eat some chow; ura!” Shining Armor; surprisingly; was very enthusiastic about waking up everypony like that. So he’s apparently gotten this brilliant idea of waking them up by getting some pots and pans together, and starts beating the two together to wake them up. It worked alright; albeit to every sleepy ponies’ dismay.

Twilight yawns and rubs one of her eyes whilst saying, “mm, big brother... it’s so early in the morning. Why’re you waking us up like this?” Shining Armor chuckles sheepishly, and says; “sorry twily. But it’s just that I’ve been so energetic lately; that I’ve apparently thought that this was a good idea to start my day.” Sombra then got up, chuckles a bit, then says whilst smirking; “like what? Did someone spiked your coffee this morning? You know; to give it a little more kick?” Flurry Heart then got up, then babbles; “nuh uh. Dada have no much baba.” Sombra then says, “oooooh. But still... he could’ve had too much coffee this morning; you’ll never know.” Flurry Heart shrugs; then babbles, “twue”, and covers herself again with her blanket to fall back asleep; as she’s still tired, and it’s still too early to wake up. Shining sighs, and explains; “if y’all don’t wake up, then y’all’s breakfast is gonna be cold; especially yours too young lady. It’s your favorite.” With that; Flurry Heart whined, and babbles; “save em fowr me pwease dada? I no wanna wake up yet.” Sombra sighs, then says; “yeah kid; cmon; I’m tired. And I still am too. You don’t know how much I’ve done since you and your spouse have celebrated y'all's freedom and such.” Shining Armor thought for a bit, then sighs and says; “okay then; sorry. But I’m serious here. If y’all don’t wake up soon, then it’ll get cold, and y’all will have to find a way to heat up y’all’s breakfast; okay? Sombra then said; “okay“, and falls back asleep. With that; Shining Armor left, and everyone else went back to sleep for a while.

When they finally woke up, they got ready for the day, and went to go eat their breakfast. But when they got there, they felt to check and see if Shining was right about their breakfast getting cold, and he was right. Their breakfast consists of bowls of oatmeal for Twilight and her friends, a plate of eggs and hay hash browns for King Sombra; along with some orange juice for the road; (not literally, but it’ll help as a beverage of sorts), and a plate of pancakes for Baby Flurry Heart. All of them that woke up sighed, then Sombra said; “let’s get this heated up first; then we eat.” All of them agreed, and went to pick up their breakfast to collectively heat them up somehow. Sombra was the first to heat up his food by using his magic. The others were getting more hungry, and are currently waiting for King Sombra to heat up their meals. Once he was done heating up his meal, he then went to heat up their meals as well, and Flurry Heart’s lastly. After that; all eight of them went to their respective seats on the table, and began eating their breakfast. Shining Armor and Cadence aren’t with them however; mainly because they already ate their breakfast, and are currently just relaxing together on the living room couch.

During their breakfast; Flurry Heart went to look at King Sombra, and then began to ask him; “baba? You awight?” Sombra then turned to look at Flurry, and then responds with; “yeah? Why do you ask?” Flurry Heart thought of a reply to his response, but couldn’t think of one and babbles; “newermind”, and went back to eating her breakfast. Sombra sighs, and says; “okay then. But if there’s anything wrong, then let me know; kay? I know that I may be a villain and all, but I still care about my enemies regardless; especially when y’all are in this condition. Well... except for Flurry Heart. She’s already an infant; right?” Flurry Heart blushes because of that statement, and says; “wight”, before getting back to her breakfast again. Sombra then replies with; “hehe; sorry about that”, and went back to eating his breakfast too.

After the gang were done with their meals; they’ve decided to head to the castle’s living room, and decide what to do next. Unfortunately; they’re gonna be in for a surprise for when this planning phase is done and dealt with... .